• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#1 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Stuff....yeah....definilty stuff.....and anime.....and manga.....and things that go beep

Posted 09 June 2006 - 05:30 AM

Please, advice, opinions, burns whatever you'd like. i'd just be glad to know somebody is reading.

#2 tombadgerlock

tombadgerlock

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 08:35 AM

uh...you have a link?

#3 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Stuff....yeah....definilty stuff.....and anime.....and manga.....and things that go beep

Posted 09 June 2006 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (tombadgerlock @ Jun 9 2006, 01:35 AM)
uh...you have a link?

err.gif It's in the Naru/Saku library

http://www.narusaku....tory.php?sid=57

#4 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:52 PM

Revelations of the Mind has been updated, Two new chapters are up a_dance.gif . Hope you enjoy and sorry it took so long w00t.gif

#5 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 06:42 AM

I just updated Revelations of the Mind with another chapter nosebleed8rx.gif , though when the admin actually puts it up is still up in the air, but it hasn't even been a day yet so i shouldn't bash. Anyway hope you all enjoy.

Luv Ya a_squish.gif

w00t.gif

#6 tombadgerlock

tombadgerlock

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 07:36 PM

i don't understand why you are saying that tsunade died? or maybe you meant the fourth, instead of the fifth?

#7 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (tombadgerlock @ Jun 14 2006, 12:36 PM)
i don't understand why you are saying that tsunade died? or maybe you meant the fourth, instead of the fifth?

Yeah sorry bout that, I think i corrected it, but if it's still there could you tell me what chapter. My bad though...i can't believe i put that there to tell th etruth :shamefulcry0js:

#8 DazeDreamer

DazeDreamer

Free Falling

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 12:42 AM

Oh I lOOOVE your story! It's so cool!
I only ask for you to notice me.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  ~Meow :3 (Hey there pretty little kitty.)
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

#9 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku fan @ Jun 15 2006, 05:42 PM)
Oh I lOOOVE your story! It's so cool!

w00t.gif th_glomp.gif Thank you very much guy...I appreciate it :shamefulcry0js: so touching...*sniff*... I'll update as soon as i can just for you

#10 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 11:56 PM

Ok, so nother chapter up, sorry it took so long. We have to wait for the Admin to place it in the Library but other than that chapter 6 is finished. Hope yall like it. Chapter 7 should be up shortly after it as I just have to type it up...same with chapter 8......heh so I'm laze what of it sweatdrop.gif

Thanks all, Hope you like

#11 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:37 PM

New chapter is up. Hope you all enjoy. Chapter 9 will probably be up friday as I have written most of it, I was just to 4th of julied out so I didn't write the extra 25 pages or so 111189.gif

Enjoy nosebleed8rx.gif

#12 DazeDreamer

DazeDreamer

Free Falling

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:51 PM

YAY Still-kun! I just read your new ch! It rooooocks! You're one heck of a writer!
I only ask for you to notice me.

/l、
(゚、 。 7  ~Meow :3 (Hey there pretty little kitty.)
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

#13 Kali

Kali

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 01:23 AM

I just read your story. I'm love it, great idea and nicely executed. Looking forward to more. smile.gif

#14 adrianna

adrianna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach!<br /><br />basketball, soccer (or football, whichever) tennis<br /><br />reading, shopping, computer

Posted 09 July 2006 - 03:25 AM

I loved your story! You're such a great writer, and on top of that, you update pretty regularly. I hate when wirters abandon stories, good ones too.

Part of the H&E Family (sister)

My Journal

#15 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 21 July 2006 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (adrianna @ Jul 8 2006, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I loved your story! You're such a great writer, and on top of that, you update pretty regularly. I hate when wirters abandon stories, good ones too.

Thanks you guys, and don't worry I haven't abandoned the story, I've just been a little busy. I've had some reviews and such that I had to get done and other stuff for work/school. I'll update today and hopefully it will be up by weekends end if not i'm also on fanfiction.net

#16 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 02:34 PM

There is a new chapter up. Enjoy...while i suffer at work *sniff*

#17 tailz

tailz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:hehe my intrest he well naruto manga of course and uhm my friends (yes they are a hobby to :P )

Posted 24 July 2006 - 04:47 PM

i like the new chap but when is shizune gonna tell naruto ??

#18 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (tailz @ Jul 24 2006, 09:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i like the new chap but when is shizune gonna tell naruto ??

A lot of people are asking me this question so let me make it clear. The reason Sakura told Shizune that she could act the part of a mother, and not tell him, was because I am not planning on having her tell him for a while yet...probably another 5 or 6 chapters after I get done with the Sand's need for him and the war. That's my plan at least...and maybe Sasuke will be thrown in there too...we'll see.

#19 tailz

tailz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:hehe my intrest he well naruto manga of course and uhm my friends (yes they are a hobby to :P )

Posted 25 July 2006 - 04:55 PM

yeah i thought so when i read that but I just like to read the scene because its verry intresting and has many different posible outcomings

#20 Stillnotwalking

Stillnotwalking

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 05:46 PM

QUOTE (tailz @ Jul 25 2006, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah i thought so when i read that but I just like to read the scene because its verry intresting and has many different posible outcomings

Ah, alright, well feel free to ask me any questions I'm not that bad of a guy once you get to know me...just don't make fun of my name...only tatsu can do that sweatdrop.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users