233 replies to this topic

#41 jason voorhees

jason voorhees

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:02 PM

Refreshing way to start a sunday. i never doughted NS this far an never will.

#42 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:02 PM

First off, thanks for sharing!!! tongue.gif

...................now...... THAT WAS EPIC!!! OMG, loved every single moment of this vid!! whatthekitten.gif *crazy fangirl mode: ON*

#43 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:13 PM

In case people miss the other topic

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#44 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:46 PM

Love the NS epicness! wow.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:45 PM

Wow, that was cool, and FAR more creativity and care was put into this six-minute video than the actual anime is! My only complaint would be that is that Sage Mode against Sasuke seemed really powered down; unless he was using Susanno, Sasuke should have been sent flying from that kick.

I myself am curious about how the situation with the fight and the aftermath was thought up. This could be a rough draft on how Kishimoto imagines the ending, or perhaps, that of only Part 2 (though I have my doubts). Kishimoto most likely was consulted on this, though I doubt that he would reveal in such detail what he was planning.

#46 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:15 PM

If i do remember this isn't the first time Sakura was crying over Naruto when she thought he was dead. Though it was a filler it was that episode when they went on that mission with Jiraiya to find Orochimaru's hideout and find Sasuke..... i forgot the episode it was but it was like narusaku.gif pictureem0.gif

Edited by OblivionXP, 02 January 2011 - 11:16 PM.

#47 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:42 PM

^True, that was a filler, but in terms of accuracy on the portrayal of individual character personalities, it's arguably the best filler of the whole anime series (part 1 and 2). It was episode 139/40, I think.

Watched this vid about 20+ times, can't get enough of it. Thing is, from the aftermath of this fight (in the vid only) who would you guys say is the actual winner here?

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#48 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:49 PM

it's ep 140, I watched that scene a few times to see which crying sounded faker (the english one, obviously)

#49 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (LadyCupcake @ Jan 2 2011, 03:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woah, what's with the baby cry in the end?

Maybe Karin has a little "surprise" laugh.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#50 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jan 3 2011, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, oh sasuke forgot to use protection.

Edited by naruto-z, 03 January 2011 - 05:29 AM.

#51 MissySmithy

MissySmithy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:34 AM

^^ Nah, it's part of his plan to restart his clan laugh.gif

#52 ShinkuUzumaki

ShinkuUzumaki

ShinkuSarutobi

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:15 AM

now THAT was full awesomeness!! hope kishi-sama is involved wink.gif
NaruSaku

#53 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:52 AM

I have to say, I think the baby sound is in reference to the kyuubi sealing in an infant Naruto. I think that somehow Sasuke is the key to controlling or breaking out the kyuubi, which is why it's heard with the ems. And, for the record, it's not a happy baby sound.

Also, if it's a parallel to the VotE battle, that's where Sasuke fully unleashed his curse seal. (I may be wrong, it's late.) Then whatever unfinished battle this was with Sasuke was enough to push him to the next level, like the VotE battle.

Which would also explain why Kabuto and Madara have such weird looks on their faces. Not disappointment, it seems. Like they were pushing Sasuke to unlock something that would help them gain some sort of power. (Poor Sasuke, doomed to have his buttons pushed.)

going to bed now

#54 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:38 AM

*smacks face* facepalm.png Good lord, I'm a hearing impaired, and I am the only one that says it is NOT a "baby cry" while everyone else says otherwise. Yeesh.... I bet even Smiter would tell you guys it is NOT a "baby cry" at all. *sigh* anyways, don't wanna bash you guys, but seriously, it kinda irritates me somewhat.....

Also, if it's a parallel to the VotE battle, that's where Sasuke fully unleashed his curse seal. (I may be wrong, it's late.) Then whatever unfinished battle this was with Sasuke was enough to push him to the next level, like the VotE battle.

Which would also explain why Kabuto and Madara have such weird looks on their faces. Not disappointment, it seems. Like they were pushing Sasuke to unlock something that would help them gain some sort of power. (Poor Sasuke, doomed to have his buttons pushed.)

I myself am curious about how the situation with the fight and the aftermath was thought up. This could be a rough draft on how Kishimoto imagines the ending, or perhaps, that of only Part 2 (though I have my doubts). Kishimoto most likely was consulted on this, though I doubt that he would reveal in such detail what he was planning.

Y'know, if this is truly something created from the general ideas that Kishimoto has of the future story, I think a part 3 (or a timeskip) could be likely. (and we all know the reason, being that Shueisha and Jump would still want to milk the franchise for all it's worth even if OP is their flagship)

I think it could be one of the "Great Battles" where it was likely thought the outcome of the battle could either end the war or continue it. it's kind of like D-Day, Battle of the Bulge, Iwo Jima, etc... this Naruto vs Sasuke would end up as one of the Great Battles of the 4th Shinobi War in history books. Even if it ended in a stalemate.

Judging by the ending, it looks as if they will have another Great Battle later on. Which will decide the war once and for all. As for a part 3, it's kind of problematic, really. I don't see how Kishi could NOT end the story with this War arc. A timeskip somewhere between the arc, maybe. But as for a Part 3, it's kinda hard, unless Kishi decides to make Part 3 an entire saga about the war. If there will be a timeskip, I'd say no more than 1 year.

Edited by Codus N, 03 January 2011 - 01:14 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#55 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jan 3 2011, 02:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Jan 3 2011, 07:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha, oh sasuke forgot to use protection.

QUOTE (MissySmithy @ Jan 3 2011, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^ Nah, it's part of his plan to restart his clan laugh.gif

I'd say, it's part of HER plan to restart HIS clan... biggrin.gif
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#56 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jan 3 2011, 05:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*smacks face* facepalm.png Good lord, I'm a hearing impaired, and I am the only one that says it is NOT a "baby cry" while everyone else says otherwise. Yeesh.... I bet even Smiter would tell you guys it is NOT a "baby cry" at all. *sigh* anyways, don't wanna bash you guys, but seriously, it kinda irritates me somewhat.....

if you're so sure, oh wise one, then tell us what it is rolleyes.gif

#57 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:08 PM

You didn't read my earlier post, did you?? check out the previous page and check my post. I said it was the sound effect of Sasuke's EMS.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#58 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jan 3 2011, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You didn't read my earlier post, did you?? check out the previous page and check my post. I said it was the sound effect of Sasuke's EMS.

No offense, but if that's the sound that accompanies the holy EMS — a sound that most of us are interpreting as a baby's cry — then that's pretty weak.

It would be like Sasuke lighting up his hand with a chidori, only to have the sound of farts come out.

#59 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:44 PM

*sigh* only one way to end this debate.... we need Smiter, who's like me, to say his thoughts.

248793.jpg

#60 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:24 PM

that is a baby's cry sleep.gif
sorry, but if you're the only one who hears it differently, its most likely not what you think it is...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users