• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Jul 1 2012, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it is in Japanese so best of luck biggrin.gif

what a shame dry.gif thanks anyways

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#1903 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:21 AM

Just to let people know. It's possible to fake a blush. Naruto has done it before.

#1904 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:22 AM

Did Chiyo tell Sakura before she died that next time she should protect someone she loves instead of an old lady like her? Which she said because Sakura took a sword to the gut protecting Chiyo from Sasori's attack. I think that action might be revisited before the end.

They seem to be showing Naruto more and more physically wounded which each passing panel, of the very few we've gotten of him lately. He has a good of blood on his face and who know what other injuries he might get before the army arrives, so I think it's a pretty safe bet that Sakura might do some quick treatment on him.

I just wish that for once Naruto and Sakura teamed up to fight a real enemy. The only time they fought together was against Kakashi and I think he mentioned how good they worked. I know Naruto is leagues above Sakura but I think she could be an excellent support partner. Tobi seems to be the last chance to do that, make it happen Kishi!

#1905 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:34 AM

Holy crap NS fans are rising up everywhere. I'm starting to see more NS than NH or SS...which is a good thing.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#1906 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:41 AM

I have to admit that was the best damn rant I have ever read. Even better than Slextrem's and Paptala's no offense to the two lol.

Edited by Gravenimage, 02 July 2012 - 01:41 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1907 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 1 2012, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to admit that was the best damn rant I have ever read. Even better than Slextrem's and Paptala's no offense to the two lol.

Here's another by the same person.
http://www.youtube.c...;feature=relmfu

#1908 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Jul 1 2012, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did Chiyo tell Sakura before she died that next time she should protect someone she loves instead of an old lady like her? Which she said because Sakura took a sword to the gut protecting Chiyo from Sasori's attack. I think that action might be revisited before the end.

Yes, she did. I always thought that Chiyo's words to Sakura were just as much foreshadowing as her words to Naruto were - that his power to make friends would have great influence on the future and that he would be a hokage like none before him. Sakura will surpass Tsunade, and then use her abilities to protect the people that she loves the next time (hopefully and most likely Naruto).

Great that you remembered that and connected it here - it had slipped my mind.
They seem to be showing Naruto more and more physically wounded which each passing panel, of the very few we've gotten of him lately. He has a good of blood on his face and who know what other injuries he might get before the army arrives, so I think it's a pretty safe bet that Sakura might do some quick treatment on him.

Most likely yes - I'm personally hoping that once the reinforcements arrive, Tobi chooses to temporarily retreat (maybe to gather Sasuke for a second attack/distraction); that way, Naruto and Sakura can chat while she is healing him.
I just wish that for once Naruto and Sakura teamed up to fight a real enemy. The only time they fought together was against Kakashi and I think he mentioned how good they worked. I know Naruto is leagues above Sakura but I think she could be an excellent support partner. Tobi seems to be the last chance to do that, make it happen Kishi!

YES. So much this; its such a shame that after Kishi had Kakashi comment on how good Naruto and Sakura's ream work was in the second bell test, and then never had them team up to defeat an enemy. I fully agree that Sakura has a lot to offer in terms of chakra control, medical jutsu, her super strength, and intelligence. Maybe even her hinted at genjutsu abilities could come into play against Tobi, though that may be stretching it as Kishi never revisited that strength after Kakashi commenting on in the second bell test.

After Itachi warned him that he couldn't go around doing everything on his own, I would really hope that Naruto and Sakura get to show off their teamwork again!
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#1909 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Jul 1 2012, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bravo I salute and remove my hat to the amazing ranter and to think she used to be a NH fan oh the sweet irony.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1910 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 1 2012, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Silly Graven, that's not a rant, that's just the truth. Plain and simple.

#1911 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Jul 1 2012, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very good video. Remind me to past it on to my NS fellows back home.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1912 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Jul 1 2012, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Silly Graven, that's not a rant, that's just the truth. Plain and simple.

And a very, very VERY large burn to the NH fans lol.

#1913 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jul 1 2012, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, if "Love makes people weak" is expanded into the manga.... maybe Naruto could take a hit for Sakura. Or Sakura takes a hit and while Naruto is distracted, he takes a hit as well.

Just a thought I've been having.

The problem with that is that it goes against one of the themes of the manga, don't you remember what Haku said about how someone becomes truly strong when they are protecting someone.

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Jul 1 2012, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to let people know. It's possible to fake a blush. Naruto has done it before.

The blush is probably a part of the transformation.

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Jul 1 2012, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I predict that when the rest of the army arrives we'll see not only Naruto and Sakura working together but Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Kiba & Akamaru, Shino, Hinata, Neji, Lee, Tenten, Kakashi, Guy, B and probably more.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#1914 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 2 2012, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm pretty sure sushi here on heaven and earth is the one that did those 2 rants.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#1915 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:34 AM

I like the rising of NaruSaku. It's always good. I remember the day when they aired that anime episode where Sakura heals Naruto's wounds after 4-tailed Kyuubi. Remember how the studio added much more NaruSaku flavor to one episode (like grabbing hands, trying to help Sakura from falling, etc.), yeah, I saw a lot of people starting to like NaruSaku. It goes to show you how anime has the power to convert. Maybe that's how Hinata got more praised.

Anyway, I enjoyed these videos.

#1916 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 1 2012, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YES. So much this; its such a shame that after Kishi had Kakashi comment on how good Naruto and Sakura's ream work was in the second bell test, and then never had them team up to defeat an enemy. I fully agree that Sakura has a lot to offer in terms of chakra control, medical jutsu, her super strength, and intelligence. Maybe even her hinted at genjutsu abilities could come into play against Tobi, though that may be stretching it as Kishi never revisited that strength after Kakashi commenting on in the second bell test.

After Itachi warned him that he couldn't go around doing everything on his own, I would really hope that Naruto and Sakura get to show off their teamwork again!

You now what would be a dream come true for me? That Naruto and Sakura work together to trick Tobi into letting his guard down so they can land a critical hit, just the same way Minato tricked Tobi during their fight 16 years ago. What would be the icing on top is that after they land a hit Tobi looks at both of them and with an angered look on his face imagines Minato and Kushina right behind them.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 1 2012, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I predict that when the rest of the army arrives we'll see not only Naruto and Sakura working together but Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Kiba & Akamaru, Shino, Hinata, Neji, Lee, Tenten, Kakashi, Guy, B and probably more.

Remember that Tobi still has Gedo Mazo, so it could be that most of them have to deal with that demonic statue. Tobi could use Gedo Mazo to separate Naruto from the rest of his friends, but Sakura could somehow find a chance to get past Gedo Mazo and reach Naruto to assist him therefore two simultaneous battle could occur:

1) The Shinobi Army vs Gedo Mazo

2) Naruto and Sakura vs Tobi

Edited by redragon88, 02 July 2012 - 02:40 AM.

#1917 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (Jake @ Jul 1 2012, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The problem with that is that it goes against one of the themes of the manga, don't you remember what Haku said about how someone becomes truly strong when they are protecting someone.

Of course, and I that will be the point of the movie as well I'm sure. I'm not saying Tobi will prevail in the end, it's just something I think he would try to do or would say.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#1918 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Jul 1 2012, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy crap NS fans are rising up everywhere. I'm starting to see more NS than NH or SS...which is a good thing.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#1919 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:21 AM

You know, I've just had an epiphany that others probably had long ago, but I'm really just now thinking about it and understand that a certain argument used against NS is completely blown out of the water period.

As we all know, Naruto is very outspoken about what certain people mean to him. He considers everyone his family so to speak, but he's never very specific unless he really means it and it relates to something that really reminds him of something else.

Take Sasuke for example. Naruto has said on multiple occasions that Sasuke is like a brother to him. No evidence needs to be presented.

Then while he never exclusively said it, I do believe Naruto thought of Jiraiya as his dad or grandfather.

Evidence we all know about --Click here to view--

Naruto did treat Sasuke and Jiraiya as he thought of them. Brothers often butt heads, and Naruto looked up to Jiraiya just like one would to a parent and even went angst mode when he died. *so did I shamefulcry0js.gif *

But.... Naruto isn't like that with Sakura. Sure, maybe their relationship could be interpreted as something a brother and sister would do, but still. You don't jokingly ask your sister out on dates all the time. You don't blush when she does something that is considered romantic. You don't confess to a friend that you can't confess to her because you didn't keep a promise to her.

It's not a brother/sister relationship. Period. Naruto would have made that obvious by now if he really thought that way.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#1920 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jul 1 2012, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know, I've just had an epiphany that others probably had long ago, but I'm really just now thinking about it and understand that a certain argument used against NS is completely blown out of the water period.

As we all know, Naruto is very outspoken about what certain people mean to him. He considers everyone his family so to speak, but he's never very specific unless he really means it and it relates to something that really reminds him of something else.

Take Sasuke for example. Naruto has said on multiple occasions that Sasuke is like a brother to him. No evidence needs to be presented.

Then while he never exclusively said it, I do believe Naruto thought of Jiraiya as his dad or grandfather.

Evidence we all know about --Click here to view--

Naruto did treat Sasuke and Jiraiya as he thought of them. Brothers often butt heads, and Naruto looked up to Jiraiya just like one would to a parent and even went angst mode when he died. *so did I shamefulcry0js.gif *

But.... Naruto isn't like that with Sakura. Sure, maybe their relationship could be interpreted as something a brother and sister would do, but still. You don't jokingly ask your sister out on dates all the time. You don't blush when she does something that is considered romantic. You don't confess to a friend that you can't confess to her because you didn't keep a promise to her.

It's not a brother/sister relationship. Period. Naruto would have made that obvious by now if he really thought that way.

/\
/
\
/
\
Quote this and use it!

No, your not the first one to realize that, but so far your certainly the one I think has said it the best. I have never been able to explain that without somebody arguing about it.

Edited by Branden, 02 July 2012 - 06:51 AM.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users