19441 replies to this topic

#18661 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 07:41 PM

It was really bizarre watching that whole scene. The entire time I was watching it I was like "This is it, this is how they become canon," and that thought alone made me laugh. I've accept that NH is real and canon, but the circumstances on how it happened is a joke, and it will forever be known as the biggest ass pull ever, and that at least makes me feel better. So much had to happen in order for them to become a couple and no one can deny that it's just laughable and fake when you just sit back and really look at everything that had to happen.

All the memories that Naruto saw were all one sided. I couldn't believe that the ointment scene was thrown in there, like honestly that scene was never really brought up as "proof" by NH fans. The only moments they bring up are the Pain confession and the holding hands scene, even the filler waterfall scene gets more attention then that moment between them in the chunnin exams. Also from what I saw there is no Cupid Neji in there at all, so him dying for their relationship wasn't important enough to be included in a movie were their relationship becomes canon.....wow. I'm sorry but if I saw some guys memories on how he felt about me I wouldn't magically fall for him. That doesn't happen, and if it does, it's based on pity. Naruto had a total, "well I can't have Sakura, and you love me....so why the hell not," moment  :zaru:

I'm sorry but I can not watch the movie I avoided everything related to naruto since the last two chapters have appeared.I will never accept that couple nor that end,I believe that many years will pass until I could look at something akin to Naruto with indifference. :ermm:

#18662 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:13 PM

I'm sorry but I can not watch the movie I avoided everything related to naruto since the last two chapters have appeared.I will never accept that couple nor that end,I believe that many years will pass until I could look at something akin to Naruto with indifference. :ermm:

I won't watch the move either mind you, nor will I ever like the way everything went down, but I accept it because now that Naruto is over I want to move on. However I can't help looking at leaks because all of this is like a bad accident and I just can't help but stop and look as it all burns. Part of me is like just stop, let it go, Naruto has been ruined, but then theres another part of me that like, lets just see how much worse this whole thing can get, and to my surprise it has. The ending, the movie, and the pairing is indeed canon, and I'm ready to accept it,but being ok it with is something completely different. However I have found some comfort and justice on how all of this is being seen by not just NS fans but the entire fandom and that alone helps me.

Edited by Konohakitten, 15 December 2014 - 08:16 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#18663 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:14 PM

I won't watch the move either mind you, nor will I ever like the way everything went down, but I accept it because now that Naruto is over I want to move on. However I can't help looking at leaks because all of this is like a bad accident and I just can't help but stop and look as it all burns. Part of me is like just stop, let it go, Naruto has been ruined, but then theres another part of me that like, lets just see how much worse this whole thing can get, and to my surprise it has. The ending, the movie, and the pairing is indeed canon, and I'm ready to accept it,but being ok it with is something completely different. However I have found some comfort and justice and how all of this is being seen by not just NS fans but the entire fandom and that alone helps me.

Yeah, I know whatcha mean, since the fandom isn't very happy even if some will NOT admit it. X-D

#18664 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:38 PM

Now we hear that Sakura's parents weren't even shown in the manga because she wasn't popular. Gee, I wonder what else Kishimoto had to take away from her because of her poor popularity.

They keep saying this, but yet she was like number 3 or some on the character popularity, but Hinata was like number 11. So where did this "wasn't popular" idea come from? That really confuses me a lot and really says alot because there are several character far more popular than either Sakura or Hinata and they got shafted even more. So this whole "wasn't popular" thing really feels like bull now. Road to Ninja is a very popular movie and that was about Sakura and all. So what the hell?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#18665 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:48 PM

They keep saying this, but yet she was like number 3 or some on the character popularity, but Hinata was like number 11. So where did this "wasn't popular" idea come from? That really confuses me a lot and really says alot because there are several character far more popular than either Sakura or Hinata and they got shafted even more. So this whole "wasn't popular" thing really feels like bull now. Road to Ninja is a very popular movie and that was about Sakura and all. So what the hell?

Form SP brainwashing Kishimoto probably and most probably the Hinata fans from the west that did scream louder then the Sakura fans because Sakura fans didn't have to, considering her importance as heroine unlike Hinata...boy were we wrong to believe this *sigh*

#18666 Don'tMindME

Don'tMindME

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:43 PM

Everything relating to THE LAST must be avoided like the plague. Sorry CC2, I aint buying that game.

Too bad. Ill probably still get it. Apparently it has stage destruction, battle damage(blood, ripped clothes), New battle system, and you can switch characters mid fight. 

#18667 Don'tMindME

Don'tMindME

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:46 PM

2 New scene these ones are translated

scenes

Edited by tricksie, 15 December 2014 - 10:04 PM.

#18668 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

Are most of the clips available Hinata-centric. Wait, of course they are,  It's HER movie.  Who's the blonde guy in the orange jumpsuit again?  I can't recognize him over all the retcon.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 15 December 2014 - 09:53 PM.

#18669 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

scenes

sorry about the pop-up things in this one.

BS,BS,BS,BS

#18670 Xan

Xan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:54 PM

scenes

SMH............ more proof naruto was guilt trip into liking her this is so stupid.

#18671 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:56 PM

Could you put those videos in spoilers please, we all know it's BS but some doesn't appreciate seeing this BS, thanks  :happy:

#18672 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:06 PM

scenes

yeah, i don't give a flying thunderf*ck anymore

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#18673 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:07 PM

Could you put those videos in spoilers please, we all know it's BS but some doesn't appreciate seeing this BS, thanks  :happy:

Fixed it.

@Don'tMindMe - please use the pulldown under the BBCode button (next to the 'font' field) in the message toolbar.

Although we don't mind you dropping in NH scenes into the threads, we don't need them eating up so much space. Quite frankly, there's not too many people here that are interested in seeing them. For those that are though, the spoiler tags work nicely.

#18674 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

Too bad. Ill probably still get it. Apparently it has stage destruction, battle damage(blood, ripped clothes), New battle system, and you can switch characters mid fight. 

Storm 4 has all of this? Man...now im seriously considering if I should get it

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#18675 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:21 PM

Although we don't mind you dropping in NH scenes into the threads, we don't need them eating up so much space. Quite frankly, there's not too many people here that are interested in seeing them. For those that are though, the spoiler tags work nicely.

Yeah, especially considering that The Last has begun to physically and spiritually hurt us!

#18676 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:57 PM

Sakura guilt-tripping Naruto into loving Hinata instead of just loving him herself is making her seem like an even shadier jaded character. The Last still finds a way to mess her up.

#18677 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:58 PM

did the canon cheerleader4lifesakura say that line?

She didn't say it outright, but her speech and mannerisms gave off that particular vibe.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#18678 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:05 AM

Sakura was supposed to love Naruto and Naruto was supposed to confess to her. The last movie steals the two biggest unfulfilled story actions for the sake of NH.
kitten NH/SS. It was supposed to stay in fandom not canon. NS was the real canon.

#18679 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:07 AM

scenes

Lol you know what is hilarious, aside from the movie itself, the fact that I've heard Naruto say Hinata's name so many times. I  can guarantee that he says her name in this movie more then he has in the anime and manga combined and then multiplied by 2 :fu:

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#18680 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 01:44 AM

Lol you know what is hilarious, aside from the movie itself, the fact that I've heard Naruto say Hinata's name so many times. I  can guarantee that he says her name in this movie more then he has in the anime and manga combined and then multiplied by 2 :fu:

Yeah, and all Hinata does is add to how many times she calls Naruto "Naruto-kun".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users