12811 replies to this topic

#1841 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:59 PM

It's really being set up the Sakura basically just sat around like a good little stalker girl and raised Salad.... just because.... and really no picture of Sakura with Sasuke?

NS got derailed for this kitten?

If it wasn't for SS's tears I'd be really pissed... but honestly it's kind of funny to laugh right now.

That's exactly what I thought.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#1842 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:01 PM

Before the release of the last, I thought she was Karin's daughter (plus that it was all an IT etc...) 

But now, I'm 10000% sure that she's Sakura's daughter, and it was Kishi's plan to draw Sarada like this, just to add some drama to the story. He's trolling.

Hahahahah they were soooo blinded by all their canon kitten,  they couldn't see how terrible kishi is as a writer ! That won't last long, they're return to their old selves when Kishi's gonna serve them some SS moments. 

lol yup! theyre so pathetic they need sappy moments just to validate their horrible ship xD haha

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#1843 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:02 PM

lol yup! theyre so pathetic they need sappy moments just to validate their horrible ship xD haha

What more romance could they want?

Whenever Sasuke aimed Chidori at Sakura it was basically just him trying to find her heart and claim it as his own. 

Such a Romeo.

#1844 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:03 PM

If He kittens on NH next it'll be even funnier.

I hate NH right now, they're up in a castle protected from this mess and I feel like a rabid dog trying to get at them & bite their head off.

#1845 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:04 PM

He is eye were Lavender in the Last. They were same blue as Naruto in 700. Now they look like a light blue... could be my screen but they look a bit greenish. 

Ok on Mangapanda they look greenish blue but on kissmanga are a sky blue and look less faded out.

in other words, the color is inconsistant. Kishi should have stuck with lavender since that color came from Hinata

#1846 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:05 PM

I hate NH right now, they're up in a castle protected from this mess and I feel like a rabid dog trying to get at them & bite their head off.

Pretty much my thoughts too. 

I saw a couple of NH fans comparing Boa and Luffy to Hinata and Naruto. Purely because Boa had a crappy Childhood like Princess Hinata. I dont think they realized She was tortured and probably raped along with her sisters. While Hinata had daddy issues  :hm:

#1847 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:12 PM

I saw a couple of NH fans comparing Boa and Luffy to Hinata and Naruto. Purely because Boa had a crappy Childhood like Princess Hinata. I dont think they realized She was tortured and probably raped along with her sisters. While Hinata had daddy issues  :hm:

That comparison pissed me the kitten off the first time I saw it. Boa Hancock is nothing like Hinata. Hinata's childhood wasn't even really that bad. She got looked down on as a child by her father, but that's it. She was pampered by everyone else in her clan because she was a princess. Boa Hancock is 10000000 times the woman Hinata, or Sakura for that matter, is.

Edited by AHK, 24 April 2015 - 11:13 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#1848 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:13 PM

I'll post something that isn't smutty this time!

uchiha_family___naruto_gaiden_by_nokari2

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#1849 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:15 PM

I don't watch One Piece but how can they compare a badass pirate like Boa to a loser like Hinata?  NH claims to hate parallels yet they look for nonexistent ones in different series lol. 

I forgot Hinata had daddy isssues!  :wot:  That's probably why she's so obsessed with Naruto because she didn't have a father figure in her life to fill that male role model thing.

And yeah, it's NH's fault Sakura ended up with Sasuke and is in this mess in the first place.  It's not fair that their OTP isn't get trashed.

#1850 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:16 PM

Looking at that VA's interview about SS "true love"  and saying that Sakura got her dream come true  that SS is beautiful SK didn't have a chance. And  now I look at this ending and the panels of this chapter and feel more disgusted then ever  by what they said pathetic. Who dafuq do you think you were kidding with that kitten.

@Nar  Those SS posts  that is why I don't feel pity for them , bc "most of them"  in the end they still say its all good if SS ends up happy  they don't really see the problem with this kitten they are still so kittening delusional and caught up in their SS FF.  I don't give a kitten what anybody says but I'm actually glad that they suffer and are pissed now I enjoy it , they truly deserve this kitten bc they all  brought this to themselves. You want SS well you can kittening have it! or not by looks of it.    

Honestly I think they really didn't know and they thought kishi since he should be appeasing what left fanbase like they are. Instead of doing the very thing that would piss them off. I'm not sure if kishi decided to add the SK thing after that interview or before and went "well that will be funny in a few weeks".

Yeah, I don't feel pity for them either, I can respect people who like Fanon!SS because well it's fanon, but canon!SS is an inexcusable relationship, they don't care about anything else except their pairing happening.

They are trying to paint it all as just another Kishi red herring, but no, they are actually quite the fools, Kishi already established that Salad never saw Sasuke for 12 years, Sakura is virtually a single mom she raised her daughter (?) alone, and this alone makes Sasuke even more of an a-hole if Salad is indeed Sakura's daughter, he already established that Sakura is hiding something from her daughter, he already showed SS relationship is crap for now.

These are facts, it's no matter if he is trolling or giving red herrings for Salad being Karin's daughter, not really. SS was pretty much TRASHED and this is a fact, all their stupid head canons of Sasuke being a complete OoC loving father and doing Sakura all day, right now couldn't be farther from the truth.

Honestly i prefer that Salad is SK daughter at least it would be interesting instead of it being an untwist of no Salad really is SS daughter.

The chapter contradicts the interviews soooo badly lol

Yep and wasn't that va interview only two weeks ago. he must have wanted to surprise everyone.

Kishi never learns does he? :D Red hearings destroyed origanal manga. Now he wil do the same! :lmao:

There weren't many red herring in the orignal manga NS was suppose to happen but then for some reason or another the editors and SP convince him to go with nH/SS. And the excuse became for all those hints toward NS through bs became red herrings.

What do you think guyz?

tumblr_nn9m54dpe51qezuveo1_500.jpg

I could be he liked the design and just decided to reuse it. But if fans start think that it HinataxToneri child that would be funny.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 April 2015 - 11:19 PM.

#1851 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:18 PM

in other words, the color is inconsistent. Kishi should have stuck with lavender since that color came from Hinata

It seem like SP were the one who made Bolt's eye lavender to make him have even a single trait from Hinata. In the color pages of the manga it seems his eye were always blue.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 April 2015 - 11:19 PM.

#1852 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:21 PM

He is trying. He's trying to make it bad. So hard. He hates this series, even more than us.

Oh you got that feeling too.

#1853 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:22 PM

I don't watch One Piece but how can they compare a badass pirate like Boa to a loser like Hinata?  NH claims to hate parallels yet they look for nonexistent ones in different series lol. 

I forgot Hinata had daddy isssues!  :wot:  That's probably why she's so obsessed with Naruto because she didn't have a father figure in her life to fill that male role model thing.

And yeah, it's NH's fault Sakura ended up with Sasuke and is in this mess in the first place.  It's not fair that their OTP isn't get trashed.

Boa's a master of 3 forms of Haki, She fought in a war and actually succeed in helping Luffy and smashed apart anyone that got in her way. Then she got away with murdering marines and hiding Luffy loool.

Hinata tripped on a rock, threw herself in front of Naruto and then had an orgasm when he held her hand.  :lmao:  :hm:  such comparison to the Pirate Empress

It was so stupid when I saw that comparison. Boa,Robin and Nami all solo in Quality compared to any Naruto woman lol.

Edited by Apollo, 24 April 2015 - 11:22 PM.

#1854 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:22 PM

Even Sawyer admits that Kishi has no clue in writing sakura and even Former feels bad for her at this point lol

#1855 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:24 PM

Sakura's actually Karin under henge no jutsu.

I swear I thought about it. LOL
But no.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#1856 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:25 PM

If NH somehow gets kitten on, then Kishimoto will have done the impossible.... he will have reunited the fandom against himself.... just like the love of his life Sasuke would have done.

#1857 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:28 PM

At this point it's pretty obvious that he's sabotaging it.

He actually changed the relationship of SS. For example in 700 Sakura said to Salad to ask her father about boys when he comes back. Implying that while Sasuke does roam the world he does come back every once and awhile to see how his wife and daughter are doing. Here he hasn't been back in Twelve Years! There was no reason to do that unless he wants to piss of the fans. i know most of us don't have any respect for him any more but he not that stupid. He knows what he's doing is pissing off SS fans.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 April 2015 - 11:29 PM.

#1858 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:29 PM

I could be he liked the design and just decided to reuse it. But if fans start think that it HinataxToneri child that would be funny.

Oh I pushed that idea over on NF. Course it isn't real, but it needs to be done to keep the chaos going. I'm calling the kid Jack Frost btw. :lmao:

All we need is confirmation that Soft Taco Boy is really NS's secret love child, so then Hinata had sex with Toneri to get back at them, leading to Jack Frost. Then Kishimoto will have officially pissed off just about everyone. :lmao: I mean kitten it why not, we are obviously going full on soap opera here. :lmao:

#1859 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:34 PM

You know...uhhh...what if...wait...No...NO NO NO...Not in a million years...That will be repulsive...but then again, it is Kishi...one of the most misogynistic writers out there.

But let's just say that Sarada is really Karin and the anime Edit: and manga version of Edward Cullen.

Let's just say for instance that...for as disgusting as it may be, the reason why Sarada is with Sakura and not with her real mom and dad...is simply because Sasuke doesn't want her. He only wants a male Uchiha, someone who will not bear children, but who will father children...It is very clear that throughout his past, he has shown a certain level of dislike towards women. Thus he simply gave Sarada to Sakura while letting her fake a happy relationship.

Of course this being Kishi...again...misogynist, instead of having Sakura say "No way.." He had her say "Yes Sasuke ku."

As for the reason why Sakura didn't bear his child...is because she cannot bear children, and knowing how Kishi feels about women, this would make her less than desirable, which is why her friends are no where to be seen...which is why instead of Naruto asking Sarada how she was, and how her mother was...he didn't even said a word.

Edit: Also..the reason why she has begun to faint and feel sick.

Oh and the relationship between Boruto and Sasuke (Even when Boruto sees Sasuke as a father figure) Sasuke will be looking into one thing only. Making him strong, so that he and Sarada bear strong children, worthy of carrying the Uchiha name...Why not? Why not...if Sarada is truly carrying the genes of Uchiha and Boruto carry the genes of Hyuga and Uzumaki...it will make a possible grandson carry both the Byakugan, EMS, and Rinnegan...thus reviving Kaguya...destroying the world...making me the happiest person alive to see them all burn.

But hey, that is just a theory...a RANDOM THEORY

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Strangelove, 24 April 2015 - 11:41 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#1860 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:36 PM

If NH somehow gets kitten on, then Kishimoto will have done the impossible.... he will have reunited the fandom against himself.... just like the love of his life Sasuke would have done.

This is what I want.  We already have some of the smart SS shippers hating the ending, if this keeps up we might get some of them to join us. xD  Break the SS fandom apart and all we need is NH.  Imagine if Kikitten threw a bomb that Naruto still has feelings for Sakura lol.  It probably won't happen...but dragging down one fandom with us is better than nothing. xD

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users