Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#1841 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:48 PM

The whiskers are what confuses us regardless of whether the kid's mother is Hinata or Sakura.

I think it's best that we try to come up with many possible reasons ignoring how 'natural' or 'stupid' it sounds. This is what I usually do when brain storming. Bring out as many possibilities as possible without thinking about how reasonable it sounds. The more numbers the better. Quantity>Quality.

THEN we can look into each one of them and erase the most unlikely ones.

Here I go:
Why Himawari has whiskers
-It is a genetic trait and Himawari got them from Naruto.
-It is a genetic trait and Hinata got them from Toneri. (Maybe Toneri has whiskers hidden in his hair).
-Himawari is a daughter from Hinata's IT. Hinata's inner desire to have a child who resembles Naruto is what created the whiskers and the blue eyes(instead of Byakugan which is an aggressive trait.)
-Like Rin, Hinata had a bijuu/some other similar creature forcefully sealed inside her.
-Like the KinGin brothers, Hinata was trapped inside a bijuu/Toneri and digested their chakra that gained her the whiskers.
-Like Uzumaki Mito, Hinata sealed a bijuu inside her.

I repeat. The above options aren't supposed to make sense. The purpose is to get out as many ideas out as possible. Oh and btw, thinking of Kishi, the idea that is most unlikely might be the most likely outcome.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 15 November 2014 - 12:53 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#1842 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:02 PM

Oh and btw, thinking of Kishi, the idea that is most unlikely might be the most likely outcome.

Lol, yeah. 

The answer might be: "Oh, we just thought It looks cool, so we addet it ...."

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#1843 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:12 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD I HAD THE MOST BRILLIANT F'N IDEA I HAVE EVER HAD LAST NIGHT AND IT IS FREAKIN AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!! >XD

Sorry If I Sound Mother Lovin Crazy Right There But What Popped Into My Brain Last Night May Very Well Be A Bright Future For All NS Fans and further Down The Road The Naruto Fandom As A Whole!!!! I Don't Know Why It Took Me This Freakin Long To Figure It Out But It Has Gotten Me So Pumped Up And Also Got Me Thinking About NS Positively Again!!! Like A Fire Was Burning Inside Me When I Was Going Through The Details In My Head!!!! XD

I'm Sorry :( Right Now I Can't Post The Idea Because I Just Came Back From A 12 Hour Shift From Work so I'm About To Go To Sleep So I Can Go To Work Again Tonight....

BUT!!!! I Promise Sometime This Sunday I Will Share My Thoughts With You Guys And If I'm Going In The Right Direction In This.......some Of Y'all's Jaws Are Gonna Be Dropping Like Crazy!!! XD

Be Prepared!!! NS REVOLUTION!!!!! >XD

........ZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz......

#1844 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:13 PM

The only fault I find with TH is that Toneri does not have whiskers. At least his BM for does not.

Well I hope my whisker theory helps, Chatte. I simply could not find a way around it without Naruto being partial father to Hinata's daughter. Well I'm off to bed.

Someone pointed out that Toneri might have whiskers but his hair is hiding them.

Toneri

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD I HAD THE MOST BRILLIANT F'N IDEA I HAVE EVER HAD LAST NIGHT AND IT IS FREAKIN AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!!! >XD

Sorry If I Sound Mother Lovin Crazy Right There But What Popped Into My Brain Last Night May Very Well Be A Bright Future For All NS Fans and further Down The Road The Naruto Fandom As A Whole!!!! I Don't Know Why It Took Me This Freakin Long To Figure It Out But It Has Gotten Me So Pumped Up And Also Got Me Thinking About NS Positively Again!!! Like A Fire Was Burning Inside Me When I Was Going Through The Details In My Head!!!! XD

I'm Sorry :( Right Now I Can't Post The Idea Because I Just Came Back From A 12 Hour Shift From Work so I'm About To Go To Sleep So I Can Go To Work Again Tonight....

BUT!!!! I Promise Sometime This Sunday I Will Share My Thoughts With You Guys And If I'm Going In The Right Direction In This.......some Of Y'all's Jaws Are Gonna Be Dropping Like Crazy!!! XD

You must be very tired to type like that. LOL.

Anyway, can't wait to hear your theory! :)

Edited by unhskikrforever, 15 November 2014 - 01:16 PM.

15f62c4.png

#1845 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:14 PM

Lol, yeah. 

The answer might be: "Oh, we just thought It looks cool, so we addet it ...."

I've seen too much bull kitten so far Nothing surprise me anymore :hm:

#1846 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:19 PM

omg!! U added hope in me!!

I can't wait for your contribution

#1847 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:33 PM

Thank you guys for showing me some hope 

tumblr_inline_nf23flWxcE1spo6n5.gif

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#1848 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:37 PM

The whiskers are what confuses us regardless of whether the kid's mother is Hinata or Sakura.

I think it's best that we try to come up with many possible reasons ignoring how 'natural' or 'stupid' it sounds. This is what I usually do when brain storming. Bring out as many possibilities as possible without thinking about how reasonable it sounds. The more numbers the better. Quantity>Quality.

THEN we can look into each one of them and erase the most unlikely ones.

Here I go:
Why Himawari has whiskers
-It is a genetic trait and Himawari got them from Naruto.
-It is a genetic trait and Hinata got them from Toneri. (Maybe Toneri has whiskers hidden in his hair).
-Himawari is a daughter from Hinata's IT. Hinata's inner desire to have a child who resembles Naruto is what created the whiskers and the blue eyes(instead of Byakugan which is an aggressive trait.)
-Like Rin, Hinata had a bijuu/some other similar creature forcefully sealed inside her.
-Like the KinGin brothers, Hinata was trapped inside a bijuu/Toneri and digested their chakra that gained her the whiskers.
-Like Uzumaki Mito, Hinata sealed a bijuu inside her.

I repeat. The above options aren't supposed to make sense. The purpose is to get out as many ideas out as possible. Oh and btw, thinking of Kishi, the idea that is most unlikely might be the most likely outcome.

I have been thinking the same thibg. Kishi seems to be going RTN route and in RTN we had Tobi capture Sakura very Kushina-like... So I think something will happen to both of them :)

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1849 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:15 PM

This thread is building a ton of momentum. I really like all the ideas here, but I honestly believe everyone needs to run in through in their heads - what if we are wrong ("again"). We will get all worked up and then be let down and then curse Kishi's name ("again").

I really like all the information collecting, you guys are way smarter than I am. Just expect the worse and hope for the best. At least make yourselves accept that it may not happen, that way if it doesn't you won't be crushed. If it does, then we get to victory dance. But please, if we end up winning, lets vow to never rub it in their faces, we should at least have some honor in winning, or losing, either way.

Even first time "we" - wasn't wrong, story itself just got an unlogical ending from past 698 chapters. But logic is invalid with the end of 699/700. Oh well.

#1850 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:21 PM

Hey guys. Did theunburnt post anything within ten hours? I'm worried that what she posted hours earlier in this thread is something serious. I searched and there was an earthquake in Peru.
http://earthquaketra...hamerica/recent

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 15 November 2014 - 02:23 PM.

#1851 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:23 PM

Hey guys. Did theunburnt post anything within ten hours? I'm worried that what she posted hours earlier in this thread is something serious. I searched and there was an earthquake in Peru.

No, not in this thread ;\

#1852 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:30 PM

If this article is true then she is most likely safe but doesn't have an internet connection. I hope that is the case.

http://www.reuters.c...N0IZ00H20141115

#1853 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:31 PM

I have a question, that I would like an answer to. If it's true that these last two chapters are IT chapters, that would mean he would either have to add on two real chapters, or replace the IT ones with the real ones, right?

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#1854 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:33 PM

159.gif

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1855 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:38 PM

If this article is true then she is most likely safe but doesn't have an internet connection. I hope that is the case.

http://www.reuters.c...N0IZ00H20141115

Hope she's fine over there.

159.gif

LOL. You and your gifs.

Edited by unhskikrforever, 15 November 2014 - 02:39 PM.

15f62c4.png

#1856 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:38 PM

Somebody in here PLEASE explain to me what Kishimoto meant with "shocking" ending. WTF was shocking in his eyes? The absurdity with what Ch.699 rushed through the aftermath of the war, Sasuke's suddenly developing some lovey dovy feelings for Sakura or the sudden introduction of technology and modernization when just some twenty years ago they had to let birds carry scrolls to another country.

Edited by trang95, 15 November 2014 - 02:39 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#1857 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:46 PM

Somebody in here PLEASE explain to me what Kishimoto meant with "shocking" ending. WTF was shocking in his eyes? The absurdity with what Ch.699 rushed through the aftermath of the war, Sasuke's suddenly developing some lovey dovy feelings for Sakura or the sudden introduction of technology and modernization when just some twenty years ago they had to let birds carry scrolls to another country.

Illogical, unreasonable, uninspiring, shocking and etc. Cause 2 last chapters have a little to 0 meaning in view of last 300+ chapters, noone succeed in their dreams, like part 2 never existed. Just Hinata get all her possible wishes.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 15 November 2014 - 02:46 PM.

#1858 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:56 PM

Illogical, unreasonable, uninspiring, shocking and etc. Cause 2 last chapters have a little to 0 meaning in view of last 300+ chapters, noone succeed in their dreams, like part 2 never existed. Just Hinata get all her possible wishes.

Welcome to the world of NH fans :zaru: where everything is possible even if it does not make sense :shifty:

#1859 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:58 PM

Another issue I had with the epilogue, is the fact that, when Shikamaru was first introduced, he looked like his father, with a beard and white shirt on, but when Naruto removed his kage hat, Shikamaru was next to him and he looked like he did in The Last.

Was it just a error on Kishi's part, since he could have been working on the movie at the same time, so he drew Shika like that or what?

p.s. I hope theunburnt is okay.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#1860 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:02 PM

Probably because no one expected this kitten Asspull and everyone was sure, even neutral Fans, that NS would be canon in the end.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users