#1841 tatsujin76

tatsujin76

Kasuga Arata is my animal spirit.

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Movies, TV Series, Video Games

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

Wow, the manga did have a conclusive ending and everything is either easily deduced or outright solved, no loose threads at all!

/s

Honestly, the ending feels rushed, more than anything. So, Naruto and Sasuke have neglected their children? WTF? Neither of the orphans got a happy family moment? What's with all the random pairings? Fat Anko? Who's Lee's wife? Was that Kiba's wife or some random girl he was talking to? Why does Sarada look exactly like Karin but with black hair and eyes? Why don't NH kids have Byakugan and yet they have whiskers? Where the kitten is Sasuke and was that his right arm? No interaction between Naruto, Hinata, or Sakura at all? What happened to the POAL? What happened to Naruto confessing? What happened with the ninja world after the war? Where's Yamato? Where's Taka? Where's Orochimaru? Why was it just implied that Shino was that "Aburame-sensei"? Why does it feel as if someone other than Kishi wrote the last two chapters?

The sad thing is that many of these questions will be answered in the movie, giving the manga readers a huge middle finger. That only makes the asspull even more evident. If he really did know the ending, why not develop it in the manga somehow? Imagine if he hadn't gotten Kaguya and Madara was the final villain? Kishi would've had more chapters to end things nicely, but nooooo, he had to go and do that exact same kitten.

I think all of this proves something: Kishimoto Masashi is not a good writer at all. He's great at crafting a deep, huge, and detailed universe, but he sucks at writing a decent story with interesting and complex characters. Honestly, the entire manga's denouement was one chapter, 699, and it was from Sasuke's POV, the deuteragonist, the anti-hero/dipping-into-villain character, not Naruto's, the protagonist, the hero and main character. Sakura was, at the end, relegated to pairing fodder and disregarded as the heroine of the story. Hinata wasn't even elevated from side character and pairing fodder status. These last two chapters seem completely disjointed from the other 698. Honestly, if it was somehow revealed that it was all part of some genjutsu alternate world, I wouldn't be surprised, at all; alas, it's not, and we're stuck with the worst manga/anime ending I've ever seen in my life. Of course, this ending is so bad it's on the league of Mass Effect 3, which was by far the worst ending a story I've followed has ever had. Naruto definitely gives it a run for its money.

At this point, I think I might as well finish the anime and watch The Last someday (right now, I don't even want to watch the anime), but I'm definitely erasing everything Naruto-related from the hard drive after that. I don't think I might even bother with following the short stories/Part 3/whatever goes after this. I'm a huge believer that the storyteller has the right to tell the story he wants to, but he also has an obligation to treat its audience to well-thought out, intelligent and logical story that makes sense in the end. Obviously, Kishi doesn't believe in that, since the ending is pure fanservice, a thing I think is seldom done well and I personally am against.

Anyway, I'm sorry for all the people who've been shipping NS for a long time. It must really feel worse, since the story clearly pointed to that. As I said earlier, I've never considered myself a hardcore shipper, and honestly the only reason I favored NS was because I liked their development and how the story portrayed it and pointed to it happening eventually. Alas, today the fandom was remembered that it is at the mercy of the story's writer.

The story pointed to NS as endgame, the last two chapters were a mess: characters OOC, ignoring years of development; nothing about the aftermath of the war is explained; several characters didn't even appear in the last two chapters, e.g., Yamato, important character in Part II/Shippuuden; Orochimaru, the goddamned main villain of Part I; Taka, Sasuke's team in Part II/Shippuuden; the epilogue was absolutely terrible. MRW I read 699-700:

jq3qU.gif

#1842 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

HXH and FMA!

Maybe SNK too.

Yeah my opinion of SNK is still in the air, I stopped reading the manga to not spoil any further, so I'm waiting for the anime.

I pretend to get to read Berserk as I heard it's great, about HxH, I hope the guy can continue to finish this awesome manga or at least let the drawing be done my someone else :cry:

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#1843 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

Exactly! Everyone IN the manga are looking either angry, lonely, or disappointed. Probably Sakura is the only one who looks quite neutral. Kishi did not build all this up for this.

Their like, "this is the life Kishi has given us."

#1844 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

I had your heart in my hands and can do what I want with it.

Precisely.

Gaiz, I may be in the minority, but the only thing I liked about the ending was Gaara's swanky hair.  :zaru:  And I'm being completely serious about that. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 06 November 2014 - 06:05 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#1845 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

Precisely.

Gaiz, I may be in the minority, but the only think I liked about the ending was Gaara's swanky hair.  :zaru:  And I'm being completely serious about that. 

But he looked like a mortician  :argh:

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#1846 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:06 PM

And YOU took my comment way too literally as well. What? You thought I was really throwing up?

And the second paragraph, let me return those words straight back at you. You, yourself seem oversensitive over romance. Since you think not returning romantic feelings or staying in love with a bad guy is worse than killing millions of innocent people. Well, not that I'm going to care how you judge the world. Feel free to voice your opinion but follow the rules. Did you see all those posts quoting you asking for you to stop? People feel uncomfortable with over-exaggerated character bashing. Do you still wish to continue making people feel uncomfortable and breaking the rules? And no, you're not the only one. The guy called lord something also continued bashing. But he was already called out.

I voice my disappointments over Sakura and Naruto too. But I don't do irrational, over-exaggerated bashing like "worst character ever" or "son of a b*tch". I explain in reason, why that character has regressed.

I believe it's not your intention to annoy NS fans so hopefully you get my point :)

Once again, thank you. 

If people want to bash Sakura to their hearts content, please kindly go to the anti-sakura fanclub that exist on NF. 

This Narusaku.com, not Anti-Sakura.com.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1847 Nyaruto

Nyaruto

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Spiral zetsu and another zetsu were alive and around weren't? Maybe they both killed sakura and kakashi and took their place using henge 

And now spiral zetsu is stalking sasuke in forest to get back rinnegan to revive Kaguya, it all makes sense  :th_yeah:

Naruto's Ending Summed Up!

Y7kvBpU.gif

#1848 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

But he looked like a mortician  :argh:

So? mortician's can be sexxy.

Also it reminded me of Mads Mikkelsen as Hannibal Lector.

We should have a poll. Whats worse, Gaara's hair or the canon pairings... 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 06 November 2014 - 06:07 PM.

#1849 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:07 PM

What I like about this ending is that it teached me something wonderful: never get into pairings war because logic dictates nothing, only the whims of the author matter...

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#1850 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Spiral zetsu and another zetsu were alive and around weren't? Maybe they both killed sakura and kakashi and took their place using henge 

And now spiral zetsu is stalking sasuke in forest to get back rinnegan to revive Kaguya, it all makes sense  :th_yeah:

Ew Sasuke had a child with a zetsu!

#1851 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

It begs the question, why did Kishi make Hinata trip and let Sakura do the CPR with this, "Our dream is right in front of us."?
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#1852 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:08 PM

It begs the question, why did Kishi make Hinata trip and let Sakura do the CPR with this, "Our dream is right in front of us."?

Who knows?

But I think he was brainwashed.

Edited by elmas, 06 November 2014 - 06:08 PM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#1853 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

She completely ignored him. I love Naruto and that hurts me.

thats even more sad..i think that was the final moment naruto decided to move on..maybe he was read to confess but how can someone confess when hes constantly being ignored or bashed ?..i hope hes happy with hinata but idk why i have the feeling his heart will never truly belong to her ..if kishi could make chokarui canon why he couldnt make naruino canon if pairing dont need development ?..ino seems prety miserable with sai as well and im sure she is dissapointed of what creature she has give birth to

sakura can burn in hell i realy dont care anymore by that pathetic excuse of a woman who makes disgrace and hummiliates of our  gender..worst role model evah :hm:

#1854 tatsujin76

tatsujin76

Kasuga Arata is my animal spirit.

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Movies, TV Series, Video Games

I actually think Leone will die next.

It's quite possible, since Lubba... I don't know, with AgK! and SnK I don't like speculating or theorizing too much, since Isayama and Takahiro don't kitten around.

The story pointed to NS as endgame, the last two chapters were a mess: characters OOC, ignoring years of development; nothing about the aftermath of the war is explained; several characters didn't even appear in the last two chapters, e.g., Yamato, important character in Part II/Shippuuden; Orochimaru, the goddamned main villain of Part I; Taka, Sasuke's team in Part II/Shippuuden; the epilogue was absolutely terrible. MRW I read 699-700:

jq3qU.gif

#1855 MakeMoneyEatRice

MakeMoneyEatRice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

And YOU took my comment way too literally as well. What? You thought I was really throwing up?

And the second paragraph, let me return those words straight back at you. You, yourself seem oversensitive over romance. Since you think not returning romantic feelings or staying in love with a bad guy is worse than killing millions of innocent people. Well, not that I'm going to care how you judge the world. Feel free to voice your opinion but follow the rules. Did you see all those posts quoting you asking for you to stop? People feel uncomfortable with over-exaggerated character bashing. Do you still wish to continue making people feel uncomfortable and breaking the rules? And no, you're not the only one. The guy called lord something also continued bashing. But he was already called out.

I voice my disappointments over Sakura and Naruto too. But I don't too irrational, over-exaggerated bashing. I explain in reason, why that character has regressed.

I didn't take your comment literally, it was really unfathomable to think someone would become upset because I said I didn't like a particular character.

I seem over-sensitive over romance? My hate for Sakura isn't because NaruSaku didn't happen, it's because she's lost all the character development she's had over the years, she reverted back to her old part one self so quickly, that's why I despise her. 

Haha since when did I think someone who is incapable of falling out of love was worse than someone who has committed genocide? My comment was blatant over-exaggeration and you even pointed that out, so I really don't get where you're going. People are still bashing her and you're not saying anything, no one else is saying anything.

Did my comment really hurt your feeling that much? Seriously get a grip, this is a fictional character we're talking about. Sakura is a pathetic and despicable person, is that better for you?

Do mind me being here...

#1856 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

Hinata was watching her dream in front of her.

#1857 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

so officialy  the last words of naruto to sakura were: ''thank you sakura-chan''  ...i feel like crying only thinking about this i want to hug naruto so much right now..the naruto who was laying next to sauce :umm:
but what were sakura's last words to naruto?probably nothing important since i cant remember.. she hasnt talked to him on a personal level like dozens of chapters ago

I think she just said "naruto...." lmao

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#1858 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:10 PM

:) Don't worry I have several fics in the works!! And THE BEST PARTS of Voice in the Wind are to come! And it's frickin' awesome, if I do say so myself. Good and fluffy!! It's been a long time that I've liked my headcanon of Naruto better than the manga version. So yeah, this ship still sails!!!

To perk you guys up:

— a fic where Sakura leaves with Sasuke, and Naruto has to stay behind. 

— "The Night Market" - a modern fic where Sakura is a ramen cook on the seedy side of of Konoha and Naruto is a master pickpocket 

— a fic where Naruto grows up in ROOT as an ultimate weapon and has to adjust to life on a team

So yes, I'll still be writing!! Kishimoto's crappy plot twists never stopped me before, (even with "Obito's a cool guy!" gag!) so it won't stop me now! lol!

Oh my gosh, I can't wait! :eager: I've got to get moving with my fics too, I've still got some Naruto fics in the works and some projects for other fandoms I want to write. I need time to actually work on them.   :argh:

#1859 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

-Blissfully ignores anyone saying anything bad about Sakura-

The booze makes it easier. 

#1860 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

but who ended up with lee?aparently thats his child training with him no?

His eyes look like normal eyes,almost similar to Tenten's

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users