• Please log in to reply
19441 replies to this topic

#18541 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:09 AM

): “Until now, I didn’t feel any aura of love like that between Naruto and Hinata (to make it canon). A movie in this fashion, it was like “ta-da!!” Suddenly revealing the movie to me like this made me really surprised.” said by junko herself enjoy ns friends

Source? 

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#18542 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:21 AM

Sums up the movie nicely 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#18543 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:26 AM

Source? 

http://janifuu.tumbl...r-be-legitimate

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#18544 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:22 AM

So the reason why NH/SS were never developed enough was because Kishimoto was too busy developing NS in order to mislead everyone.
That has got to be the dumbest kittening excuse I've ever heard. Seriously. Kishimoto is a kittening moron.

I'd like to know what his definition of "red herring" is, because he really doesn't seem to understand the basic idea. Heaven help his future readers if he ever creates a mystery novel, because no one is going to be able to understand it. You still develop the story as you plan, a red herring doesn't mean you don't develop your story as you want!

He's basically admitting to not knowing what a red herring is, and therefor he spent all of his time developing NS instead of doing some NS well really developing NH.

What makes it even worse is his other line about how he "never planned on telling this story". So we know this red herring nonsense is just an excuse, yet he keeps digging himself in a hole for no apparent reason. I mean really that's the best he could come up with? It's like he's just repeating the most asinine anti-NS arguments he can find just for the hell of it. It will be interesting to see what he says next honestly. He's shot himself in the foot so many times I wonder what toe is left to knock off, he can't have that many left. :lmao:

Edited by Tiller, 13 December 2014 - 08:23 AM.

#18545 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:35 AM

I'd like to know what his definition of "red herring" is, because he really doesn't seem to understand the basic idea. Heaven help his future readers if he ever creates a mystery novel, because no one is going to be able to understand it. You still develop the story as you plan, a red herring doesn't mean you don't develop your story as you want!

He's basically admitting to not knowing what a red herring is, and therefor he spent all of his time developing NS instead of doing some NS well really developing NH.

What makes it even worse is his other line about how he "never planned on telling this story". So we know this red herring nonsense is just an excuse, yet he keeps digging himself in a hole for no apparent reason. I mean really that's the best he could come up with? It's like he's just repeating the most asinine anti-NS arguments he can find just for the hell of it. It will be interesting to see what he says next honestly. He's shot himself in the foot so many times I wonder what toe is left to knock off, he can't have that many left. :lmao:

He was too concerned with trolling NaruSaku fans than actually developing his end couples. XD What a horrible excuse for a writer.
By focusing on NS he only made it more legit than the "canon" couples.

#18546 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:49 AM

Some of the characters weren't even given good endings (Mei whose dream was to settle down and marry grows old and alone and Anko gets super fat and stuffy on dumplings)
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#18547 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:57 AM

Some of the characters weren't even given good endings(Mei whose dream was to settle down and marry grows old and alone and Anko gets super fat and stuffy on dumplings)

I'll be honest dude. If NaruSaku had been canon I would've have been complaining about the other stuff. I'm p*ssed off because my OTP didn't happen even though it had every right to. The manga was already getting sh*tty with its backwards villain-excusing philosophy but NS getting crapped on was the final blow. Nothing saved this manga or justified me reading it.

#18548 Don'tMindME

Don'tMindME

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:46 PM

Some new fancam footage came out.

Memory scene: https://www.facebook...502058169937270

Sasuke scene: https://www.facebook...&type=2

#18549 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:48 PM

*vomiting under my desk*

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#18550 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:49 PM

Sums up the movie nicely 

I don't get the joke?

#18551 Don'tMindME

Don'tMindME

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:55 PM

Also I don't think this was posted before. This is a (pretty bad) camrip of the end:

#18552 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:56 PM

Also I don't think this was posted before. This is a (pretty bad) camrip of the end:

*falling from my chair and dying from too much NH BS*

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#18553 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:00 PM

*falling from my chair and dying from too much NH BS*

Oh, crap! *begins to get you revived* Hang in there, Trang!! Think happy thoughts!!

#18554 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:01 PM

:sick:

#18555 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:16 PM

Oh, crap! *begins to get you revived* Hang in there, Trang!! Think happy thoughts!!

the only thing that can revive me right now is another dumb interview from trollmoto

Edited by trang95, 13 December 2014 - 04:16 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#18556 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. TWIN LION FISTS RASENGAN OF LOVE?! WTH?!

Edited by Rabbit, 13 December 2014 - 04:18 PM.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#18557 Don'tMindME

Don'tMindME

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:29 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. TWIN LION FISTS RASENGAN OF LOVE?! WTH?!

A joke on this I believe

#18558 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:35 PM

A joke on this I believe

Most likely... BUT AT LEAST WHAT DOMON AND RAIN DID TO DESTROY THE DARK/DEVIL GUNDAM MADE SENSE SINCE THEIR RELATIONSHIP HAD BEEN BUILT OVER 40+ EPISODES!!!!

#18559 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

I picked up Ria from her place since I'm gonna help her study for finals. Let's just say she needed a quiet place to do so because things are kinda loud at her place so I told her we can study at my place and while I was driving her there,  I showed her the 11 minute clip plus the sasuke clip, and this was her response, "Seriously? Naruto and Toneri fighting on the moon.... and wow I thought the NaruHina kiss sucked as pictures, but this is ridiculous. I mean couldn't have been casual like where Naruto told Hinata that he likes people like her. That would've made much more since, but again Disney style ugh.. SP No Jutsu at best" and her response to Sasuke's clip, "Aww I wanted to see more of him, and did he really just destroy a meteor with one hand?? Don't get me wrong it was cool, but is that possible? It makes me sad that their making his relevence so tiny compared to Hinata. I like Hinata, but Kishi messed up her character as well as proper development for NH and SS. I know I keep telling you this cuz, but I do feel bad since I do ship those pairings." 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#18560 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:40 PM

I picked up Ria from her place since I'm gonna help her study for finals. Let's just say she needed a quiet place to do so because things are kinda loud at her place so I told her we can study at my place and while I was driving her there,  I showed her the 11 minute clip plus the sasuke clip, and this was her response, "Seriously? Naruto and Toneri fighting on the moon.... and wow I thought the NaruHina kiss sucked as pictures, but this is ridiculous. I mean couldn't have been casual like where Naruto told Hinata that he likes people like her. That would've made much more since, but again Disney style ugh.. SP No Jutsu at best" and her response to Sasuke's clip, "Aww I wanted to see more of him, and did he really just destroy a meteor with one hand?? Don't get me wrong it was cool, but is that possible? It makes me sad that their making his relevence so tiny compared to Hinata. I like Hinata, but Kishi messed up her character as well as proper development for NH and SS. I know I keep telling you this cuz, but I do feel bad since I do ship those pairings." 

Yeah, I know what your cousin means, Chi, considering that is just... *UGH*. :facepalm:

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)