#18441 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:54 AM

U don't know how much i love this part.

I want more like this to happen and end everything which has the name of this movie.

Would u mind telling where u found this information.

Yeah i'm digging through my tumblr posts to find it....it was like from a few days to a week ago so ofcourse its taking forever >_<
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#18442 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:58 AM

Yeah i'm digging through my tumblr posts to find it....it was like from a few days to a week ago so ofcourse its taking forever >_<

What about search through Google, Tumblr's search, or your browser history by using keywords or any words or sentences that you still remember from that post? But you need the exact word composition.

Edited by xpopurix, 11 December 2014 - 08:59 AM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#18443 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:59 AM

&nbsp;

What about search through Google, Tumblr's search, or your browser history by using keywords or any words or sentences that you still remember from that post? But you need the exact word composition.

&nbsp;

I guess I could do it that way on google (not sure about tumblr) all I remember is that like I said the person said some theaters stopped showing it because people weren't coming in keep in mind i'm trying to remember a post from like a few days ago so I don't remember how its worded

#18444 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:07 AM

I guess I could do it that way on google (not sure about tumblr) all I remember is that like I said the person said some theaters stopped showing it because people weren't coming in keep in mind i'm trying to remember a post from like a few days ago so I don't remember how its worded

You can use google's service, you know, make it relevant by narrowing it. But it's been so long for me, I don't use that anymore. Idk if this service still exists.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#18445 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:09 AM

Wow James, just wow, this is perfection. I was having a conversation with a guy who was arguing with you on your latest video and the last thing I told him was that I'm happy that NS didn't become canon because if it did what NH has done I'd be crushed. He asked me what I meant by that but I never answered because it's really pointless,he probably wouldn't listen to what I say, instead he'd just take apart my words and make them into a NH defense, but this quote from you was what I meant by my comment. Everything that has happened thus far was a domino effect, just a build up of sh*tty writing that came crashing down. SasuSaku happened and that lead to NH which then destroyed NaruSaku and NaruSasu core moments and bonds. It's ignored all unresolved issues with the manga and it's spit all over Naruto as a character. This movie makes him an emotional moron who see's women as trophies for him to win, and when said trophies are taken from him he sulks for days on end....seriously how can anyone like this NaruNo!!!!!

Wait so that is mission gear and she has no choice.....yeah no. She wore this gear all of Shippuden and if it was cold she'd still wear her traveling cloak. So this women has every right to dress properly. Sakura should have also worn a cloak too.

Shippuden Hinata

No matter what anyone tells me this is the image I will see when they defend The Last XD

No, actually, NH happened and so Kishimoto slapped Sakura onto Sasuke to keep her away from Naruto. Also, Sasuke needs a womb for his child.

Even Kishi says he had no idea how SS happened.

In all honesty, i may be okay with the ending if wasn't for the fact that SS happened. Not only is insulting to the characters and story of the series, but it is insulting to the concept of love in all forms. It doesn't make sense in the context of the story, nor in the context of other stories about love and forgiveness. It is horrible beyond belief, and the fact that fans wanted to happen, and praised the fact that it happen, makes me sick. That, at least to me, killed the series for me. That is when I realize this "romance" subplot was just a terrible mistake, and Kishimoto just didn't know how to do a love story at all, or even how red herrings work. Still respect Kishi for working on something for nearly fifteen years, but, seriously man, the whole SS is incredibly dumb. At least for NH it gives shy readers inspiration that they could get what they want if they actually try, yet for SS.... there is no moral.

So to answer your question, I think the reason why we don't criticize SS as often as NH is because I like to believe that most of us just force our selves to believe it did not happen. Cause it really shouldn't have.

NH is all about a man who uses women as a trophy for his pissing contest, and a girl who values a boy noticing her over the life of her little sister.

Hinata stays up all night before the mission to rescue Hanabi to knit her scarf. I kid you not.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#18446 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:10 AM

I'm sorry. I'm trying to recall. It's like the seats apparently were limited or he/she couldn't be able to go. I've searched but it seems I've missed it.  :wallbash:

Do you know its Tumblr user? What about another countries?

This is the closest thing to what you were describing. Remember, he has two websites:

http://naruto-lastco...reserving#notes

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#18447 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:14 AM

"The viewers were still chosen..." what is that supposed to even mean?

The first screening of the movie (in November) was only shown to people who won a lottery. These people included Jemma-Olmeda on Tumblr (Japanese girl who translated LadyGT's doujin).

Edited by Nefertieh, 11 December 2014 - 09:16 AM.

Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#18448 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:28 AM

So apparently the movie will be postponed in the Phillipines?
http://50shadesofnar...ippines-because

I won't watch it anyway. Maybe SM saw that it won't give much profit anyway. Seeing all the negative reviews posted in the Internet.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#18449 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:29 AM

&nbsp;

I won't watch it anyway. Maybe SM saw that it won't give much profit anyway. Seeing all the negative reviews posted in the Internet.

&nbsp;

"SM"?

#18450 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:34 AM

&nbsp;
&nbsp;
"SM"?

The cinema who'll be showing Naruto.

http://www.saiyanisl...in-philippines/

Shall we skate?❄❄

#18451 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:47 AM

The cinema who'll be showing Naruto.

http://www.saiyanisl...in-philippines/

good decision. do not waste your money on it. if you wanna see something similar, go and watch twilight. that'll give you a similar taste of what you would see in this damn shoujo movie.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#18452 Don'tMindME

Don'tMindME

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:19 AM

More from the Novel:

In an awkward manner, Hinata turned her eyes to Hanabi.

“The appearance of a girl worrying about love is amusing.”

“Don’t say things too mature for children.”

“I’m not a child. Even the insight of my byakugan is no match for adults.”

Hanabi ran over to Hinata, confidently throwing out her chest.

“Anyway, look! Isn’t it cute?”

Hanabi was staring at her older sister and skillfully twirling a kunai. From the kunai, there hung a small, pink shinobi doll. She had put a cute strap on a kunai, which was a weapon. In the past, Hanabi had been an ultra-serious girl who boasted “my hobby is training” as her nindou. However, since the death of her cousin Neji, who had been esteemed in the previous war, something inside of her had changed. The former Hanabi never would have thought of hanging a doll on a kunai. To Hinata, having her younger sister behave with the innocence of a young girl was surely welcome, but a pink doll was overdoing it a bit. To start with, it would be hard to use.

“Turning ninja tools into toys again… You’ll be scolded when Father returns.”

“Speaking of Father, he hasn’t contacted us, has he?” Hanabi muttered.

There were times when their father, Hiashi, would be absent on missions for long periods, but even in those cases, there was some form of communication. The mission might have needed to be kept classified this time.

Just then, Hinata’s stomach growled.

“…….Ah”

“Did you spend all your time knitting and not eat dinner? You’ll get laughed at if your stomach growls when you confess.”

“I’m not going to confess!”

Aside from whether or not Hinata was going to confess, Hanabi had hit the nail on the head. During her last stride over the past few days, Hinata hadn’t put anything in her stomach aside from some dried candies.

“Sheesh, you’ve got some nerve! ….I’m going out for a bit.”

“To confess?”

“I’m not!”

#18453 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:37 AM

More from the Novel:

In an awkward manner, Hinata turned her eyes to Hanabi.

“The appearance of a girl worrying about love is amusing.”

“Don’t say things too mature for children.”

“I’m not a child. Even the insight of my byakugan is no match for adults.”

Hanabi ran over to Hinata, confidently throwing out her chest.

“Anyway, look! Isn’t it cute?”

Hanabi was staring at her older sister and skillfully twirling a kunai. From the kunai, there hung a small, pink shinobi doll. She had put a cute strap on a kunai, which was a weapon. In the past, Hanabi had been an ultra-serious girl who boasted “my hobby is training” as her nindou. However, since the death of her cousin Neji, who had been esteemed in the previous war, something inside of her had changed. The former Hanabi never would have thought of hanging a doll on a kunai. To Hinata, having her younger sister behave with the innocence of a young girl was surely welcome, but a pink doll was overdoing it a bit. To start with, it would be hard to use.

“Turning ninja tools into toys again… You’ll be scolded when Father returns.”

“Speaking of Father, he hasn’t contacted us, has he?” Hanabi muttered.

There were times when their father, Hiashi, would be absent on missions for long periods, but even in those cases, there was some form of communication. The mission might have needed to be kept classified this time.

Just then, Hinata’s stomach growled.

“…….Ah”

“Did you spend all your time knitting and not eat dinner? You’ll get laughed at if your stomach growls when you confess.”

“I’m not going to confess!”

Aside from whether or not Hinata was going to confess, Hanabi had hit the nail on the head. During her last stride over the past few days, Hinata hadn’t put anything in her stomach aside from some dried candies.

“Sheesh, you’ve got some nerve! ….I’m going out for a bit.”

“To confess?”

“I’m not!”

Wow even Hanabi wasn't spare from the OOC bat.

#18454 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:50 AM

good decision. do not waste your money on it. if you wanna see something similar, go and watch twilight. that'll give you a similar taste of what you would see in this damn shoujo movie.

LOL. Edward and his sparkling skin. XD i can't believe I watch the movie (out of curiousity) since I read all the books. For a Last movie of an anime franchise, it fails on leaving a good impression for the fans.

Gekijōban Gintama Kanketsu-hen: Yorozuya yo Eien Nare) is a million times better than that crap

Shall we skate?❄❄

#18455 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:16 AM

Wow even Hanabi wasn't spare from the OOC bat.

:facepalm: Yep, fail on all fronts. About the only thing that will make me check out the movie is if there is a ShikaTema proposal. But if that's OOC as well, then I think this movie can be considered the worst movie in the franchise. Because when you piss off the fans of a ship that just about EVERYONE in the fandom agree on, you know something is terribly wrong.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#18456 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:36 AM

:facepalm: Yep, fail on all fronts. About the only thing that will make me check out the movie is if there is a ShikaTema proposal. But if that's OOC as well, then I think this movie can be considered the worst movie in the franchise. Because when you piss off the fans of a ship that just about EVERYONE in the fandom agree on, you know something is terribly wrong.

Is there even ShikaTema in the movie? I heard and read that is all NH BS

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#18457 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:08 PM

One of the spoilers did say so, hopefully it's true.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#18458 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:17 PM

The first screening of the movie (in November) was only shown to people who won a lottery. These people included Jemma-Olmeda on Tumblr (Japanese girl who translated LadyGT's doujin).

This @trang95. This is the closest what I'm trying to recall (thx @Nefertieh!) I still haven't found it, I have to be thorough. I can't do it right now. Maybe to kill time in weekend while waiting here for interviews as well. Don't know why when something like this happens and I still can't find the answer, I usually keep searching it. Kind of OCD for me.  :sweat:

Oh, anyway @Nefertieh, when read it I have impression that although they got pre-sale tickets, people who would attended screening on Nov still had to "win" this lottery system. Am I right? It's kind of confusing since they have got the pre-sale but they still can't be able to feel comfortable because there's a chance they might not attend the screening. Pre-sale should make them feel "safe".

Edited by xpopurix, 11 December 2014 - 01:21 PM.

#18459 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 01:48 PM

This @trang95. This is the closest what I'm trying to recall (thx @Nefertieh!) I still haven't found it, I have to be thorough. I can't do it right now. Maybe to kill time in weekend while waiting here for interviews as well. Don't know why when something like this happens and I still can't find the answer, I usually keep searching it. Kind of OCD for me.  :sweat:

Oh, anyway @Nefertieh, when read it I have impression that although they got pre-sale tickets, people who would attended screening on Nov still had to "win" this lottery system. Am I right? It's kind of confusing since they have got the pre-sale but they still can't be able to feel comfortable because there's a chance they might not attend the screening. Pre-sale should make them feel "safe".

don't worry about it! it's not that big of a deal ^_^

Edited by trang95, 11 December 2014 - 01:48 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#18460 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:11 PM

One of the spoilers did say so, hopefully it's true.

Which one? From what I heard, all pairings outside of NH don't get anything. Unless you count the wedding which is not much at all.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users