3333 replies to this topic

#1821 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:36 PM

I....uh.....alright....I guess Burrito is about hamburgers.....green....chilli.....hamburgers.

1erol2.jpg

Why the hell should I care? Does it make the S.O.B. brat more likeable?

Side note: S.O.B.  has never been more accurate :fu:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1822 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

Not to defend the crappy series but western food are accessible to the Japanese for many years. There are people that like hamburgers, pizza and other cuisine beside the country's own. Need I remind you guys that Naruto did had a burger and shake/cola in one of the manga cover chapters.

Yeah, but it wasn't emphasised like this. It's like....

Naruto: "I need to save Saskeeh, dattebayo, but first I am going to have a zesty beverage of Coca Cola. If you aren't drinking Coca Cola, you aren't a real ninja. Believe it."

.....I'm....really sorry I did that.

Yes. I said that months ago. He like Hamburger and yakisoba (looks like a hot dog).

We know you said that, but the fact that they put so much empahsis on it is....the fact that this is even here....I.....

I don't know anymore.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 06 February 2018 - 04:45 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1823 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:51 PM

Honestly, the burger thing feels so odd to me for it being significant to Boruto when really, as people have said, it makes sense why ramen was for Naruto, since it was one of those comfort foods tied to one of the only other people to really see him as him, and that's Teuchi. I mean, I coulda in Naruto's time seen stuff like burgers and such, but still, it feels weird to make it fit for Boruto... XP Just Studio Pierrot's way of saying "Hey, guys, we're continuing to copy Naruto and what made it great before we f***ed it up! Come back and watch, please?"

#1824 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 06 February 2018 - 10:37 PM

I think the Burger thing is an attempt to appeal to more westerners, since apparently that's where the NH fandom lies 

#1825 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:53 PM

I think the Burger thing is an attempt to appeal to more westerners, since apparently that's where the NH fandom lies 

That I could see making a lot of sense, Blue. Another desperate ploy.

#1826 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:17 AM

Oh they are WAY PAST desperate now. After all, what did the out come of making NH canon prove? NH fans were vocal minority that did NOT contribute to the financial success of this franchise for the most part and they alienated and pissed off almost all of the actual fans that were invested in the series and put money into the executives' pockets. they could appeal to NH all they want, NH fans alone does not let them break even on expenses. Not to my knowledge anyway

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 February 2018 - 01:01 AM.

#1827 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:44 PM

Oh they are WAY PAST desperate now. After all what did the out come of making NH canon prove? NH fans were vocal minority that did NOT contribute to the financial success of this franchise for the most part and they alienated a pissed off almost all of the actual fans that were invested in the series and put money into the executives' pockets. they could appeal to NH all they want, NH fans alone does not let them break even on expenses. Not to my knowledge anyway

Agreed the NH Fandom and ss Fandom can't keep them going for too long.
I'd like it if Hinata went crazy and see what her fans would say about her then?

#1828 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:49 PM

Agreed the NH Fandom and ss Fandom can't keep them going for too long.
I'd like it if Hinata went crazy and see what her fans would say about her then?

They'd naturally blame Naruto for not giving her enough attention, despite their persistent and laughable claims that their marriage is the model of a perfect relationship.  Hinata can do no wrong in their eyes: It's either the fault of Naruto, Boruto,  Sakura, or y'know, us.

Edited by Kagomaru, 07 February 2018 - 09:01 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1829 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:19 PM

They'd naturally blame Naruto for not giving her enough attention, despite their persistent and laughable claims that their marriage is the model of a perfect relationship.  Hinata can do no wrong in their eyes: It's either the fault of Naruto, Boruto,  Sakura, or y'know, us.

Well if they blame Hinata it's admitting if their wrong and people rarely admit their are wrong.

#1830 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:39 PM

Yeah, because we here at the NS fandom have so much pull in the Boruto/Naruto manga that we are purposely trying to sabotage NH in the pages. If we really had that much power, NH wouldn't have existed in the first place.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1831 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:27 PM

Yeah, because we here at the NS fandom have so much pull in the Boruto/Naruto manga that we are purposely trying to sabotage NH in the pages. If we really had that much power, NH wouldn't have existed in the first place.

I just laugh that they're trying to compare us to them. 

-We never send dead threats main to Kishimoto that he make our favorite ship canon.

-We never mess with the translation of interviews and change it to suit our ship. 

I will leave it there because there are so many things this fandom did and in the end it worked. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1832 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:33 PM

-We never send dead threats main to Kishimoto that he make our favorite ship canon.

-We never mess with the translation of interviews and change it to suit our ship. 

I will leave it there because there are so many things this fandom did and in the end it worked. 

-We never see Naruto as nothing more than pairings.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1833 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:21 PM

We also never threatened physical harm to the other shipper groups or harassed them in the review sections for their fanfiction and/or fan art.

And I certainly don't believe we ever tried to infiltrate one of their blogs, forums and chats and masqueraded as a member of their fandom so that we could undermine the support given to their couple like a certain self-proclaimed analyst who was recently ejected from our site.

Edited by Kagomaru, 08 February 2018 - 11:42 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1834 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:36 PM

well WE (this site) never did. I can't speak for all NS fans though. Does anyone else here know?

#1835 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:00 AM

-We never see Naruto as nothing more than pairings.

This^ many of these fans didn't give a kitten about the story or the characters. They just wanted NH/SS canon nothing else. Well, you got it at the cost of the story being destroyed and the characters development murdered. Not that any of these fans would actually care.

Edited by Gravenimage, 09 February 2018 - 11:55 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1836 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:45 AM

well WE (this site) never did. I can't speak for all NS fans though. Does anyone else here know?

I remember when the ending came out and there was that "Show Kishimoto your appreciation" internet event came out where you could decorate a web card and a bunch us went all out and spammed the page. 

But thats not "Harassment." by any measurable means. But for thin skinned snowflakes like 90% of SS and NH fans it was more than enough :lmao: They got really triggered. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#1837 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:55 AM

I would have made a web card that says" thank you Kishimoto for destroying your life's work". 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1838 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:39 PM

^ people did. It was an exhausting process though, since the site design was really clunky.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#1839 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,558 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:13 PM

You do, mainly because you probably paid for more Naruto products then they will every pay for Naruto or Boruto products.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 February 2018 - 07:13 PM.

#1840 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,984 posts

Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:58 AM

I DID invest a lot in the Naruto manga, yes :smile: but that is a thing of the past. I threw them all out around last year or so. And I dont regret it :fu:

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 February 2018 - 12:59 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users