Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:36 PM

Alright guys i finally finished up my oneshot. Please review it smile.gif

here
Writing is a disease and it's only one symptom is insonia

A victory is momentary, but a failure is forever. Failure is well enjoyed with friends and love ones.

Search and build the true peace and love (not a hippie quote XD)

Dead man's party

Sasuke is invited...XD

#1822 Gammy Das

Gammy Das

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:29 PM

Hehehe. How much more sheepish can I possibly be? xD Anyhow, I came up with a new one-shot. smile.gif Give it a read if you will. biggrin.gif I'm THA musIc GuY from FFnet. laugh.gif

http://www.fanfictio...Autumn_Festival

This one's called 'The Autumn Festival'. biggrin.gif

Peace. cool.gif

Because facts are facts... :D

#1823 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

Almost after a two month wait the next chapter of Strength Of Two Hearts is out! http://www.fanfictio...h_Of_Two_Hearts

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#1824 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

Just came across this story that struck my fancy.

Yurei by Kanji no Sakka

It's an interesting one-shot.
End of line.

#1825 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (AchikaMiyu @ Jul 11 2012, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yurei by Kanji no Sakka

Thanks! It's funny, because I was just logging in to post that I'd written it. smile.gif

A big shout out goes to Dragunov for giving me the story idea from his prompt, "How about you have Naruto carry a heavy burden, like the death of Sasuke and say, Kakashi, but then saved emotionally by Sakura?" I hope you like the way it turned out, man. wink.gif

And I know several of you have been waiting very patiently for me to update Wilderness. It's been a long time, and that really sucks. I've had a lot of other writing to do (like updating my Gaara fic with three chapters -- YAY!!!), but I give you my word that Chapter 4 of Wilderness is next. I promise.

#1826 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:19 AM

Fool me once shame on me by artemisfireflame has been updated with chapter 19 http://www.fanfictio...t/s/5078750/19/
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1827 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:42 AM

QUOTE (KnS @ Jul 11 2012, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks! It's funny, because I was just logging in to post that I'd written it. smile.gif

A big shout out goes to Dragunov for giving me the story idea from his prompt, "How about you have Naruto carry a heavy burden, like the death of Sasuke and say, Kakashi, but then saved emotionally by Sakura?" I hope you like the way it turned out, man. wink.gif

And I know several of you have been waiting very patiently for me to update Wilderness. It's been a long time, and that really sucks. I've had a lot of other writing to do (like updating my Gaara fic with three chapters -- YAY!!!), but I give you my word that Chapter 4 of Wilderness is next. I promise.

About your Gaara fic, I have a bit of an idea for humor in the next chapter/ending.

Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru are summoned to Suna. Naruto and Sakura would be there for moral support, while Gaara needs Shikamaru to figure out a loophole in the negotiations. Then after it's all done, Gaara has " meet the in-laws" talk with Shikamaru threatening him to make a choice about Temari. After he pisses his pants, he'll reveal to Gaara and Kankuro he was actually planning to propose to her right now. Finally, Naruto & Sakura get a happy ending too because they just won the bet on how it would take Shikamaru to pop the question and thanks Gaara for it. How about it?? happy.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#1828 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 12 2012, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fool me once shame on me by artemisfireflame has been updated with chapter 19 http://www.fanfictio...t/s/5078750/19/

Its about time. I'm going to read it tonight.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1829 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jul 12 2012, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About your Gaara fic, I have a bit of an idea for humor in the next chapter/ending.

Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru are summoned to Suna. Naruto and Sakura would be there for moral support, while Gaara needs Shikamaru to figure out a loophole in the negotiations. Then after it's all done, Gaara has " meet the in-laws" talk with Shikamaru threatening him to make a choice about Temari. After he pisses his pants, he'll reveal to Gaara and Kankuro he was actually planning to propose to her right now. Finally, Naruto & Sakura get a happy ending too because they just won the bet on how it would take Shikamaru to pop the question and thanks Gaara for it. How about it?? happy.gif

I didn't know you were even reading this fic, Codus. I don't think your suggestion will work with what I already have planned for the story, but I can say there will eventually be more information about what's going on with Shikamaru and Temari. wink.gif

I don't plan to write Naruto and Sakura into this fic for a couple of reasons. For one, I like to write character study-type stories, and usually don't employ a large cast for that reason. The focus is on Gaara; he made this mess for himself and Matsuri, and he needs to work with her to solve it.

Second, a lot of Gaara/Matsuri readers are NH. I don't see any reason to needlessly tick them off by rubbing NS in their faces and ruining a GM story they're enjoying. I hinted at NS in the last chapter, but that's all I plan to do.

Thanks for the ideas, though. It's fun to know you've thought about what's going to happen. smile.gif

#1830 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:58 PM

Ehh.... I don't think that'll really piss them off as you say it would. After all, they're just there for moral support and a bit of humor. But ehh... since you already outlined your ending, I guess there's not much I can do now, right wink.gif ??

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#1831 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

Chapter 23 has just been published for Naruto: Captured. It's just an adventure tale and the author tells us at the end of this chapter that he won't be linking them romantically - or at least, not any time soon. There's a tease that he might be doing so later, but don't hold your breath. Still, there are some romantic hints. The two of them are extremely close friends and show signs of being attracted to each other (although he's just describing it as hormones for now).

#1832 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Jul 30 2012, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chapter 23 has just been published for Naruto: Captured. It's just an adventure tale and the author tells us at the end of this chapter that he won't be linking them romantically - or at least, not any time soon. There's a tease that he might be doing so later, but don't hold your breath. Still, there are some romantic hints. The two of them are extremely close friends and show signs of being attracted to each other (although he's just describing it as hormones for now).

smile.gif He began that in 2008...that makes me feel soooo much better about my long running fic!! (edit: started mine in 2010. For some reason I thought it was 2009!) I remember what you said long ago about not giving up on fics that are slow to update. 'Ah, young grasshopper, sometimes it can languish for years. Don't give up hope yet.' ...Er...Or something to that effect! laugh.gif

But yeah, it's a cute story. Very in character for both Naruto and Sakura. And I read that if/when it turned to romance it would be a while. But the romantic tone is there, despite his author's note.

Edited by tricksie, 30 July 2012 - 02:46 PM.

#1833 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:50 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jul 30 2012, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
smile.gif He began that in 2008...that makes me feel soooo much better about my long running fic!! (edit: started mine in 2010. For some reason I thought it was 2009!) I remember what you said long ago about not giving up on fics that are slow to update. 'Ah, young grasshopper, sometimes it can languish for years. Don't give up hope yet.' ...Er...Or something to that effect! laugh.gif

But yeah, it's a cute story. Very in character for both Naruto and Sakura. And I read that if/when it turned to romance it would be a while. But the romantic tone is there, despite his author's note.

Are you calling me old? biggrin.gif

Yeah, I've seen fics that were dead for more than a year, but then get an update. It's a pleasant surprise to see them return.

#1834 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Jul 30 2012, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you calling me old? biggrin.gif

Yeah, I've seen fics that were dead for more than a year, but then get an update. It's a pleasant surprise to see them return.

biggrin.gif No, I'm calling you the fanfic Kung Fu master to my newbieness! laugh.gif

#1835 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jul 30 2012, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
biggrin.gif No, I'm calling you the fanfic Kung Fu master to my newbieness! laugh.gif

A quick comparison of how much you and I have written may suggest that you haven't quite gotten the roles right there.

#1836 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Jul 30 2012, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A quick comparison of how much you and I have written may suggest that you haven't quite gotten the roles right there.

sweatdrop.gif I could be less longwinded. I can't even write short posts on H&E! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

It's been funny this summer though, quite a few pms demanding, demanding, new chapters. I politely explained why. But I hadn't had that before. I've heard of authors getting demanding requests, but that was a first. Not bad, just demanding. Makes me feel better about the crazy word counts of each chapter.

Edited by tricksie, 30 July 2012 - 03:38 PM.

#1837 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jul 30 2012, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sweatdrop.gif I could be less longwinded. I can't even write short posts on H&E! rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

I used to write lots of LAPs, but I think that I burned out or something. Now I'm much more concise.

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jul 30 2012, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been funny this summer though, quite a few pms demanding, demanding, new chapters. I politely explained why. But I hadn't had that before. I've heard of authors getting demanding requests, but that was a first. Not bad, just demanding. Makes me feel better about the crazy word counts of each chapter.

So why aren't you acceding to their demands? What's the hold up, huh? laugh.gif

#1838 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Jul 30 2012, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So why aren't you acceding to their demands? What's the hold up, huh? laugh.gif

laugh.gif August! August! That's what I'm shooting for! Summer will be over, and I'll have time to write again. *sigh*

#1839 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (AchikaMiyu @ Jul 11 2012, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yurei by Kanji no Sakka

QUOTE (KnS @ Jul 11 2012, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know, as important as creativity and originality is in finding a good fanfic, its sometimes so wonderful to come across an author that just plain writes well. I'm talking about the actual syntax and writing on a line by line basis. KnS, you are a skilled writer and reading your stuff is simply a pleasure.

After reading Yurei, I can't help but start over on my fanfic of a similar premiss that I've been working on.

and I look forward to the next chapter of wilderness too wink.gif

#1840 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Jul 30 2012, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif August! August! That's what I'm shooting for! Summer will be over, and I'll have time to write again. *sigh*

So tomorrow? That doesn't sound so bad. wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users