54175 replies to this topic

#18321 sindy

sindy

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:38 AM

most of naruto Japanese say sakura doesn't love sasuke anymore!! why ss said the opposite ?!  

tumblr_ndenezYXEx1tqb1xzo1_500.gif

#18322 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:39 AM

It's just some summaries of chapter 675.

Kakashi's speech about Sakura is only summarized as "No metter what, you don't omit/cast away/discard the Sasuke you loved/have loved. And once again it is stated like her love no longer existed, like it was over and only existed in the past.

So score one for us?

#18323 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:41 AM

most of naruto Japanese say sakura doesn't love sasuke anymore!! why ss said the opposite ?!  

It's probably because it's true. There must be a reason why it was so quiet on it for anime/movies/etc. It seems like Chatte was right all this time. Well her, Yami, and others that have believed that her love for Sasuke has ended quite a long time.

#18324 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:44 AM

from one of naruto Japanese fan.

"Sakura is absolutely not "obsessed" only by Sasuke like she was previously"

I said "obsessed because I didn't know which word use for 夢中 which means being into something or someone, being in a trance, daze.

This sentence is weird to translate for me. It's more like it's saying she was only seeing Sasuke before, but now it's not the case anymore.

@sindy, where do you see that? Everywhere I look on japanese sites, they aren't talking about pairing at all. So  I haven't see their reactions to Kakashi's speech about Sakura. Could you give a link? I would like to see.

Edited by 咲耶姫, 11 May 2014 - 07:47 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#18325 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

So, are we winning in the "ballot" count?

#18326 sindy

sindy

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

"Sakura is absolutely not "obsessed" only by Sasuke like she was previously"

I said "obsessed because I didn't know which word use for 夢中 which means being into something or someone, being in a trance, daze.

This sentence is weird to translate for me. It's more like it's saying she was only seeing Sasuke before, but now it's not the case anymore.

@sindy, where do you see that? Everywhere I look on japanese sites, they aren't talking about pairing at all. So  I haven't see their reactions to Kakashi's speech about Sakura. Could you give a link? I would like to see.

sure:)

http://mangakansou.com/post-1486/

http://jump-netabare.../396282611.html

#18327 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:03 AM

You're lucky to have found japanese fans who concluded that Sakura was over Sasuke, because most of the reactions I have found are about Sakura ending up with Sasuke and Naruto with Hinata after this chapter 675, here are some examples; 

やはりサクラはサスケと、そしてヒナタはナルトと結ばれる事になるかと。ナルト&サクラが結婚するとする説には必ずあの人工呼吸の描写がクローズアップされますが、多分サクラはサスケでも同じ行動をとったと思います。ナルト&ヒナタについては言うまでもないですが、お互い好意がある事を直接伝えております。また、我々の世界では好きな男に命懸ける女は重杉と大半の男性が思ってますが、ナルトはそんな情けない男じゃありませんしね。

This post is saying that Sakura will end up with Sasuke and Hinata with Naruto. And that even if Sakura did CPR to Naruto, she would have probably do the same with Sasuke. And as always, the speech we often hear from NH fans, Naruto is not a jerk who would repulse a girl who risk her life for him.

同意。ナルトにヒナタ、サスケにサクラだとおもう。まぁ、サスケとサクラはサクラがサスケを闇から救い出したいと思ってることがバレで判明したから、サスケのそばでずっと付いていく形になり、サスケもそんなサクラを認めていくという感じになりそうだと思う。

He says he has the same opinion. Naruto with Hinata and Sasuke with Sakura. Because the fact that Sakura wants to save Sasuke from darkness has been proven by the spoilers, she will always stay by his side and Sasuke reconizes that kind of Sakura.

I'm waiting for a better translation from one of the other translators of this site. Because to me, it looks so nonsense. 

EDIT: Sindy, I saw the link you gave, and one of them has no reactions from Japaneses fans and the other has no pairing related reactions, I think you misunderstood what I asked, I know this kind of site, I was asking a link to japanese opinion about the chapter itself, not a summary. ^_^

Edited by 咲耶姫, 11 May 2014 - 08:19 AM.

#18328 sindy

sindy

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:11 AM

You're lucky to have found japanese fans who concluded that Sakura was over Sasuke, because most of the reactions I have found are about Sakura ending up with Sasuke and Naruto with Hinata after this chapter 675, here are some examples; 

やはりサクラはサスケと、そしてヒナタはナルトと結ばれる事になるかと。ナルト&サクラが結婚するとする説には必ずあの人工呼吸の描写がクローズアップされますが、多分サクラはサスケでも同じ行動をとったと思います。ナルト&ヒナタについては言うまでもないですが、お互い好意がある事を直接伝えております。また、我々の世界では好きな男に命懸ける女は重杉と大半の男性が思ってますが、ナルトはそんな情けない男じゃありませんしね。

同意。ナルトにヒナタ、サスケにサクラだとおもう。まぁ、サスケとサクラはサクラがサスケを闇から救い出したいと思ってることがバレで判明したから、サスケのそばでずっと付いていく形になり、サスケもそんなサクラを認めていくという感じになりそうだと思う。

I will translet it later. But averall, it's saying NaruHina and SasuSaku. Well I think, maybe I'm wrong and it's the opposite.

EDIT: Sindy, I saw the link you gave, and one of them has no reactions from Japaneses fans and the other has no pairing related reactions, I think you misunderstood what I asked, I know this kind of site, I was asking a link to japanese opinion about the chapter itself, not a summary. ^_^

that weird because they are not even narusaku fans and yet they say that sakura doesn't love sasuke anymore

oh sorry i just forget where i see thier reaction maybe i will research for it later.

Edited by sindy, 11 May 2014 - 08:15 AM.

#18329 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:15 AM

that weird because they are not even narusaku fans and yet they say that sakura doesn't love sasuke anymore

oh sorry i just forget where i see thier reaction maybe i will research for it later.

Who?

#18330 sindy

sindy

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:16 AM

Who?

naruto Japanese fans.

#18331 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:20 AM

naruto Japanese fans.

But where do you see that, on the links you gave there is no opinion about pairing.

Nevermind, I didn't see that you had forgotten where you saw that.

Edited by 咲耶姫, 11 May 2014 - 08:21 AM.

#18332 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:38 AM

I would actually thought this what people were talking about back when chapter 50 was released. I was like, "what is going on here???" But even though the target is adult only, the drawings itself is really impressive.

Ahah perfect timing for chapter 50. I like EreMika but it's too obvious it's not even fun to ship, that why I ship all the couple in SNK.

Someday I should try to make a narusaku +18 doujinshi.

aw9vkj.gif

#18333 sindy

sindy

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:57 AM

Ahah perfect timing for chapter 50. I like EreMika but it's too obvious it's not even fun to ship, that why I ship all the couple in SNK.

Someday I should try to make a narusaku +18 doujinshi.

i can just imagine how the fans will react if you do that hahah.

#18334 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:19 AM

This post is saying that Sakura will end up with Sasuke and Hinata with Naruto. And that even if Sakura did CPR to Naruto, she would have probably do the same with Sasuke. And as always, the speech we often hear from NH fans, Naruto is not a jerk who would repulse a girl who risk her life for him.

He says he has the same opinion. Naruto with Hinata and Sasuke with Sakura. Because the fact that Sakura wants to save Sasuke from darkness has been proven by the spoilers, she will always stay by his side and Sasuke reconizes that kind of Sakura.

I'm waiting for a better translation from one of the other translators of this site. Because to me, it looks so nonsense. 

This are one hell of a biased opinions this comments are no different then what we hear from the trolls here in the western fandom besides  @ramenanmitsu said that the NH fandom in Japan were considered as trolls  so i wouldn't take this seriously .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#18335 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:09 AM

Lady, we are connected somehow.. i was thinking the other day about some NS smut made by you... xD

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#18336 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:18 AM

Lady, we are connected somehow.. i was thinking the other day about some NS smut made by you... xD

If you have ideas....

aw9vkj.gif

#18337 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:45 AM

sindy@ shouldn't it be obvious because the SS fandom are denying and interpreting the chapter to fit their own liking. They believed what Kakashi said was pro SS they're wrong. We know it and the Japanese fandom knows it too it is as clear as day Sakura doesn't love Sasuke romantically anymore, what she feels for him is friendship/teamate bond. I'll said it again Kishimoto friendzoned SS that's the harsh truth. But no the western fandom wants to continue living in a fantasy where Sakura will alway be in love with Sasuke, believing her romantic feelings for him will remain.

This is where the "hipocisy" James mentioned. They say was truly in love with Sasuke during part 1. After 675 they now say she had a childish crush in part 1 and now it has evolved to true love when that doesn't make any sense. The manga shows progression and development that she has feeling for Naruto that go beyond friendship (Yamato knew it, the emotionless Sai knew it, Kakashi knew it, Jiraiya knew it, Tsunade knew it EVERYONE knew it.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18338 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:52 AM

sindy@ shouldn't it be obvious because the SS fandom are denying and interpreting the chapter to fit their own liking. They believed what Kakashi said was pro SS they're wrong. We know it and the Japanese fandom knows it too it is as clear as day Sakura doesn't love Sasuke romantically anymore, what she feels for him is friendship/teamate bond. I'll said it again Kishimoto friendzoned SS that's the harsh truth. But no the western fandom wants to continue living in a fantasy where Sakura will alway be in love with Sasuke, believing her romantic feelings for him will remain.

This is where the "hipocisy" James mentioned. They say was truly in love with Sasuke during part 1. After 675 they now say she had a childish crush in part 1 and now it has evolved to true love when that doesn't make any sense. The manga shows progression and development that she has feeling for Naruto that go beyond friendship (Yamato knew it, the emotionless Sai knew it, Kakashi knew it, Jiraiya knew it, Tsunade knew it EVERYONE knew it.

Uhmm, can you please provide me with Jiraiya and Tsunade's opinion/observations wherein they see that Sakura's feelings for Naruto go beyond friendship? I am just curious as to what Jiraiya and Tsunade have to say, not doubting you at all. And even Kakashi's except 675!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#18339 sunda2000

sunda2000

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Naru/Saku,NANA u.v.m

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:22 AM

Im deutschen Forum wird gesagt, sollte man verzichten, weil NaruSaku Kishimoto ist ein NH-Fan. 

NH-Fans neigen dazu, das erste Bild von Hinata als Naruto ist in den Hintergrund. 
Das sagt alles, und wir sollten endlich aufzugeben. 

NH-Fans sind so stur einfach nur dumm 

Sehen Sie sich diese Seite mal an 

Nur wenn Sie lustig sind 

Edited by sunda2000, 11 May 2014 - 11:23 AM.

#18340 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:44 AM

Hmm...are you naruhina fan?
2ivn2tv.jpg

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users