54175 replies to this topic

#18301 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:46 AM

From what I've heard here, the raws were fake, and they've "had" them from even before the raws normally come out (Friday is apparently when they usually come out, but not this week). Somehow they acquired the text from a Chinese source. 

Sorry, but I need some evidence to believe that. Even just a picture of the raw page would do. Also, it seems fishy that literally the only people who have seen this raw are SasuSaku fans. 

Either way, I wouldn't put too much weight into this. This is the same group of people that deduced that Minato was referring to Sakura as a "friend who is also a girl" rather than "a girlfriend (significant other)" by using raws from 631. So excuse me if I don't take anything coming from the other fandom too seriously. 

Ah alright lol I just wanted to check to make sure cause I know most of everyone here want to know what the RAW says. I didn't want people to be disappointed if it happen to be real ya know X)

#18302 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:53 AM

So what's the usual accuracy of translating the Chinese scripts?

eh10ut.jpg

#18303 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:00 AM

^don't you mean Japanese?

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#18304 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:06 AM

@luffy
By any chance, do you post something relate to NS in the the fufufu.net :fu:

Yup that's my account.

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by luffyq1, 11 May 2014 - 03:06 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#18305 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:13 AM

So what's the usual accuracy of translating the Chinese scripts?

Like MP and MS, it's directly translated from the japanese raw. That's why there is all this mess. SS fans saying they have a script of the raw from a chinese provider, and we know from Hanabi, that one chinese translation is very Anti-SS, while the other is Pro-SS. It's really confusing isn't it? I really want to know the true raw, so all this mess will be over, at least for me and most of us, but you know that for SS fans it won't be over, they will have to find a new twisted translation and fix it as official translation.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#18306 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:22 AM

Has anyone ever heard of someone named mezzomarinaio?? I was on tumbler and I found someone who said this person had the RAW text of chapter 675 and translated it to being supportive of SS. Is this person legit cause I know people on here have been waiting for the raw scans for awhile now....

Was it this raw script? 

そしてサクラ あの時とサスケに対する思いは違うだろう And Sakura, your feelings/thoughts about Sasuke since that time seems to be different

同じ好きでもその思いは 別のものだEven though it's the same/ A similar love, your feelings are different

命を狙われた相手を今だに思うYou still care for/consider the one who aimed at your life

何があろうと好いていたサスケを切り捨てず サスケを闇から救うのは自分の役目だと思 っているNo matter what, you don't omit/discard/cast away the Sasuke you loved/were loving, you consider saving Sasuke from the darkness as your own duty.

If not, could you post it? Maybe it's the same person who said on NF he had the raw script from the chinese provider. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 11 May 2014 - 03:22 AM.

#18307 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:30 AM

If that's the pro SS one

then even that one seems pretty debatable

eh10ut.jpg

#18308 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:34 AM

yes I know her, she /he translate some RTN spoiler , before the movie comes out , well her/his translation is ok but when it is come to her/his favorite couple (ss) I think she /he trying to make it positive like the spoiler which describe sasuke as playboy , she /he was one of people who said that sasuke isn't a playboy , and we all know what happens after that. 

Yes, that's where the credibility got damaged. It's like that guy from Phoenix Wright where at one case, he got it wrong, so many of his reputation got hurt bad. The thing is you have to be complete sure if you truly want to believe that you hold the key to the answer.

#18309 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:38 AM

Was it this raw script? 

そしてサクラ あの時とサスケに対する思いは違うだろう 

And Sakura, your feelings/thoughts about Sasuke since that time seems to be different

同じ好きでもその思いは 別のものだ

Even though it's the same/ A similar love, your feelings are different

命を狙われた相手を今だに思う

You still care for/consider the one who aimed at your life

何があろうと好いていたサスケを切り捨てず サスケを闇から救うのは自分の役目だと思 っている

No matter what, you don't omit/discard/cast away the Sasuke you loved/were loving, you consider saving Sasuke from the darkness as your own duty.

If not, could you post it? Maybe it's the same person who said on NF he had the raw script from the chinese provider. 

Yeah I think this it cause this "translator" posted his findings on the naruto forum as well

#18310 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:57 AM

so what are the chances that this ends up the worst case scenario and being pro-SS?

eh10ut.jpg

#18311 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:06 AM

It's still past tense. So yeah ... 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#18312 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:09 AM

It's still past tense. So yeah ...

Not quite

its referring to the Sasuke she used to love which was the douche bag bos version, the one Naruto and Sakura want to be back.

eh10ut.jpg

#18313 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:41 AM

I don't see how "your feelings have changed" can give someone the impression that it changed from a crush into "love". How? Why? She does not even trust him!

Sakura refuses to give up on Sasuke, as their former teammember, as her friend. She sees it as her own duty. Probably because she once really cared for him. Just like Naruto does now.

Something also might worth mentioning here: Due to their first encounter, it has been implied that Naruto understands Sasukes pain. Sakura, on the other hand, does not. Maybe this is why they called it her "duty"? 

At least this is how I see it ... 

Edited by lupina, 11 May 2014 - 04:51 AM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#18314 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:13 AM

Like I said its hard to tell because Kishi loves being ambiguous and thinks making a kittenton of debatable pairing anti or otherwise will get a good pay-off if he just makes them canon in the end as oppose to just elaborating.

eh10ut.jpg

#18315 sindy

sindy

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:12 AM

can anyone tell me what this page talk about ?!

http://netabare4you....uto-675-spoiler

tumblr_ndenezYXEx1tqb1xzo1_500.gif

#18316 sindy

sindy

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:21 AM

and this one too

IMG_6081.JPG-300x135.jpg

カカシ「ー ・・・・お前はもう火影を超してるよナルト」

「皆から認められ 英雄となった今でも火影を目指してる」

「そしてサクラー ・・・何があろうと好いていたサスケを切り捨てず」

「サスケを闇から救うのは自分の役目だと思っている お前はそんな優しい子だ」

「サスケ・・・お前の夢はイタチを殺すことだった そしてイタチ亡き今お前は何を望みどこへ進もうとしている・・・?・・」

「ー サスケ・・お前の今の夢は何だ?」サスケ「・・・・」

Edited by sindy, 11 May 2014 - 07:24 AM.

#18317 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:28 AM

can anyone tell me what this page talk about ?!

http://netabare4you....uto-675-spoiler

and this one too

It's just some summaries of chapter 675.

Kakashi's speech about Sakura is only summarized as "No metter what, you don't omit/cast away/discard the Sasuke you loved/have loved. And once again it is stated like her love no longer existed, like it was over and only existed in the past.

#18318 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:31 AM

I look forward to more bos team 7 parallels with the bell test

Who knows maybe Sakura will again prove how different she is by going to Naruto's aide as opposed to Sasuke's

eh10ut.jpg

#18319 sindy

sindy

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:31 AM

サクラは、以前のようにサスケだけに 夢中になっているわけではない・・・

from one of naruto Japanese fan.

#18320 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:36 AM

I don't understand why the text seems debateable. I understand looking forward to the raw because the context is indeed a bit confusing BUT its not ambiguous. There's nothing wrong in being double sure. The manga clearly stated that she is over Sasuke. All the panels, the timing it took place and the background for Kakashi's words they all imply the same thing that she now does not love Sasuke romantically but she refuses to give up on him as a former teammate and a friend. Being his teammate and a good friend, Sakura feels that it is her duty to bring the original Sasuke back, much like Naruto. I'll pretty much state that Sakura now shares Naruto's goals and ambitions. And because Sakura refuses to give up on Sasuke despite whatever he made them go through and still feels that the the part 1 Sasuke is still there within him, Kakashi calls Sakura a kind girl because Sasuke tried to kill her two times yet she feels the same way about him as in she still thinks Sasuke can be saved, much like Naruto thinks. He did not call her kind because she kept loving Sasuke but he called her kind/sweet because she refused to give up on bringing the old Sasuke inspite of him trying to kill her! Like I said Sakura chan shares Naruto's goals now and is a major support for him. The context is right there, infront of our eyes and it means exactly what we think it does!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users