54175 replies to this topic

#18221 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:16 PM

If it was a person, I'll do all executions I have seen in games and it's a lot.

Do Dead Space executions!!! :D They are BRUTAL!!!!! lol

#18222 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 10:58 PM

Do Dead Space executions!!! :D They are BRUTAL!!!!! lol

With pleasure.

#18223 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:09 PM

Honestly, I don't see any way SS or NH can officially die. At least not to the fandoms. Everyone wants to say everything is ambiguous even if it can be straight forward. What does it mean to be straight forward anymore? People wouldn't believe the truth even if it was told to them. So how can SS and NH die when there are so many fans making anything up to try and keep it alive? To me, SS and NH died a long time.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#18224 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:17 PM

So have the raws been released yet? 

tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#18225 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:53 PM

Honestly, I don't see any way SS or NH can officially die. At least not to the fandoms. Everyone wants to say everything is ambiguous even if it can be straight forward. What does it mean to be straight forward anymore? People wouldn't believe the truth even if it was told to them. So how can SS and NH die when there are so many fans making anything up to try and keep it alive? To me, SS and NH died a long time.

I'd say they would die as love not happening, they would only exist as friendship nothing else.

To the fandoms though, its impossible for them to not die as love.

Edited by Inferno180, 09 May 2014 - 11:53 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#18226 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:54 PM

They died a lot of times in the past 5 years.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#18227 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:27 AM

This feels like Phoenix Wright. One answer does actually answer all, but they want to stretch it, so you got to keep proving that he/she is the criminal until all are freshed out. They're the "villains", and we have to keep doing objections. Seriously, if it NS edition, this kitten wouldn't happen. This is just pathetic. No, I have no more sympathy. Screw that. You killed it.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 10 May 2014 - 12:30 AM.

#18228 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:50 AM

I agree SS and NH has been dead for a while now anyway. (Though now NH is the only obstacle still alive) its head is in the water but we just have to wait for the bubbles to stop.

NS has also been having some subtle hints that NS might actually be a relationship and not just because Sakura was willing to go on dates with him but most of the time when she gets irritated she gets after him (like how Konohamaru did a sexy jutsu during the find Itachi arc and the first thing she says is that he and Naruto "better not be doing this in their spare time when she's not around" or later when she went to his house to pick him up for an important announcement concerning Sasuke the first thing she does is tell him not to eat stuff like ramen so early in the morning)

eh10ut.jpg

#18229 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:50 AM

I agree SS and NH has been dead for a while now anyway. (Though now NH is the only obstacle still alive) its head is in the water but we just have to wait for the bubbles to stop.

lol something wrong with you.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#18230 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:59 AM

To me NH and SS never even existed. It's just fans who are incapable of reading the bloody story that "keep" NH and SS "alive". And I say this because those two pairings never existed in the actually story, it's just fans inventing things to satisfy their own fantasies.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#18231 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:05 AM

I saw this today and just thought "YUP" lol :D

Attached Files

#18232 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:09 AM

I agree with luffy. With Sakura moving on from Sasuke and Naruto loving Sakura since chapter 3 what there is of NH? Or better yet why in the world would NH be consider a living threat??? It was never a threat or an obstacle to begin with. This pairing has been dead for YEARS and the only ones who has kept it breathing is the fandom itself. The manga speaks for itself and quite honestly to me the only threat was SS, with 675 the threat has been neutralised. All we need to do now is wait is for Kishi play his last move to make NS canon.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18233 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:20 AM

I agree with luffy. With Sakura moving on from Sasuke and Naruto loving Sakura since chapter 3 what there is of NH? Or better yet why in the world would NH be consider a living threat??? It was never a threat or an obstacle to begin with. This pairing has been dead for YEARS and the only ones who has kept it breathing is the fandom itself. The manga speaks for itself and quite honestly to me the only threat was SS, with 675 the threat has been neutralised. All we need to do now is wait is for Kishi play his last move to make NS canon.

Its more of a matter of how kishi displays her slowly changing more, I mean this is one of her biggest traits, those biggest traits need to slowly change. I mean Narutos for hokage happened slowly, as he once wanted it for respect but it turned to a desire to protect his homeland and friends. Likewise sasuke used to be fixiated on revenge but it took a slow process of those lingering unanswered conflicts with why itachi did what he did, what itachi told him after the kabuto fight, and finally the stuff with meeting hashirama that turned sasuke away from revenge to some other motive, but that motive is still hinted to be something otherwise counter productive to naruto's goals. For Sakura, this is still in progress by all means, if 540 and 635 were just otherwise notions of something not sitting right with her, this will come into form soon with sasuke not surprisingly pulling some other event that makes some disaster happen and shake sakura again.

Edited by Inferno180, 10 May 2014 - 02:20 AM.

#18234 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:33 AM

I lurked at tumblr and found an art? Fanwork? Short Comic? of NH/SS the next day chapter 675 came out. (Believe me, I avoided the NH/SS area but they still appear) It had many likes and people were commenting how it was 'in-character' and 'realistic-ending'. The drawing had Sakura embracing Sasuke with tears of joy as Sasuke returns to the village, and Hinata standing next to the Hokage Naruto. Okay, the Fanwork might have been sweet but what stood out was that Naruto said, "Thank you for supporting me all this time, Hinata-chan."

Hinata-CHAN?

Lol, wut?

(Why are they so desperate to have Hinata replace Sakura? The "chan" is what Naruto calls to Sakura and Sakura ONLY. Can't they make NH Fanwork with Naruto NOT treating Hinata as Sakura's replacement? I feel so bad for her character now.....)

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 10 May 2014 - 02:35 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#18235 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:43 AM

I lurked at tumblr and found an art? Fanwork? Short Comic? of NH/SS the next day chapter 675 came out. (Believe me, I avoided the NH/SS area but they still appear) It had many likes and people were commenting how it was 'in-character' and 'realistic-ending'. The drawing had Sakura embracing Sasuke with tears of joy as Sasuke returns to the village, and Hinata standing next to the Hokage Naruto. Okay, the Fanwork might have been sweet but what stood out was that Naruto said, "Thank you for supporting me all this time, Hinata-chan."

Hinata-CHAN?

Lol, wut?

(Why are they so desperate to have Hinata replace Sakura? The "chan" is what Naruto calls to Sakura and Sakura ONLY. Can't they make NH Fanwork with Naruto NOT treating Hinata as Sakura's replacement? I feel so bad for her character now.....)

When kishi is using hinata in situations such as tripping into the dirt and not even giving her involvement in important situations, this is why i say if NH came, after seeing how she was excluded from narutos biggest time of need after losing kurama, I dont see what purpose she can serve aside from some resolution that still needs to be handled but otherwise its just, people are acting like now her only purpose is NH and if thats really it, do they even understand how fodderized they made her, just how convinent it was? I mean what purpose did her tripping even serve? I'm pretty sure kishi had the choice and freedom to make hinata come or just watch on. Oh my god, I mean at least Sakura is involved in the fight with madara, even if its not going to be the biggest its still something, but oh boy. One reason I dont ship Nh is just because of the fanbase but the other is just how disjointed and infrequent her own character is, I mean if she actually appeared more and had a notion of importance, I would look at her more but sadly, even in the current timeframe and afterwards when the only real major event is Naruto vs Sasuke, what purpose does hinata even serve, seriously? Theres honestly no point in debating with NH fans still inisiting Nh will just come, I mean it seems like NH and SS fans just expect their pairings to happen sponatenously, I mean NS fans were never saying Sakura would hate sasuke, just forgive him and be friends in the end and that her love for naruto would come gradually as her relation with him improved in the series, not all at once though but oh boy, looks like the situation is only like this because seriously how long has it been since SS fans had anything to try and use? Its like the first time finding an osasis, they found something that could be either what we say or they say and well obviously if its the one potential new resource for them, they will try to max its use but as we said, what merits Sakuras love to have increased if its not the same, i mean it had to change so its either decreased or increased and if its increased well, im still waiting to hear the reasons for this.

#18236 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:54 AM

Hinata-CHAN?

Lol, wut?

hinata_sakura_s_clothes_hinata_ropa_de_s

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#18237 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:55 AM

To me NH and SS never even existed. It's just fans who are incapable of reading the bloody story that "keep" NH and SS "alive". And I say this because those two pairings never existed in the actually story, it's just fans inventing things to satisfy their own fantasies.

NH never existed after Neji was defeated and dealt with (and Hinata didn't even get a chance to witness it)

SS was still alive I think up until Sakura saw how psychotic Sasuke became which is kind of interesting since Kishi said himself he made Sasuke evil as a spur of the moment kind of thing

Also the anime filler is what draws a lot of NH fans (half the time in omakes the anime staff make Sakura say something mean to Naruto only to have Hinata try to talk with him a few seconds later. Doing this over and over causes some sort of brainwashing effect I guess on them)

Edited by Pepsi, 10 May 2014 - 02:56 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#18238 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:55 AM

When kishi is using hinata in situations such as tripping into the dirt and not even giving her involvement in important situations, this is why i say if NH came, after seeing how she was excluded from narutos biggest time of need after losing kurama, I dont see what purpose she can serve aside from some resolution that still needs to be handled but otherwise its just, people are acting like now her only purpose is NH and if thats really it, do they even understand how fodderized they made her, just how convinent it was? I mean what purpose did her tripping even serve? I'm pretty sure kishi had the choice and freedom to make hinata come or just watch on. Oh my god, I mean at least Sakura is involved in the fight with madara, even if its not going to be the biggest its still something, but oh boy. One reason I dont ship Nh is just because of the fanbase but the other is just how disjointed and infrequent her own character is, I mean if she actually appeared more and had a notion of importance, I would look at her more but sadly, even in the current timeframe and afterwards when the only real major event is Naruto vs Sasuke, what purpose does hinata even serve, seriously? Theres honestly no point in debating with NH fans still inisiting Nh will just come, I mean it seems like NH and SS fans just expect their pairings to happen sponatenously, I mean NS fans were never saying Sakura would hate sasuke, just forgive him and be friends in the end and that her love for naruto would come gradually as her relation with him improved in the series, not all at once though but oh boy, looks like the situation is only like this because seriously how long has it been since SS fans had anything to try and use? Its like the first time finding an osasis, they found something that could be either what we say or they say and well obviously if its the one potential new resource for them, they will try to max its use but as we said, what merits Sakuras love to have increased if its not the same, i mean it had to change so its either decreased or increased and if its increased well, im still waiting to hear the reasons for this.

Yeah, NH/SS are so hung up on having both pairs happening at the same time. It's like they understand that one pair cannot stand on it's own. NH can't happen unless they make Sakura go to Sasuke, and SS can't happen unless they take Naruto out of the competition.

All the possible scenarios of future NH moment are based on Hinata replacing Sakura-her reaching Naruto and doing the CPR, her fighting Madara alongside Sasuke and Naruto, her being the one to be captured. What's the point of shipping a pairing when one of the character has to change their personality and role to become canon? It goes to show that they have zero expectations in Hinata's character alone and her capability of making Naruto fall for her.

hinata_sakura_s_clothes_hinata_ropa_de_s

Seriously!? Geez, gimme a break!

At least I know now that only Sakura-chan can pull off nicely with that clothing.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 10 May 2014 - 02:58 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#18239 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:02 AM

Meh its like I keep saying I had full confidence in NS working out just fine....then the Kage summit arc came along and turne dthe entire pairing wars and Sakura's feelings into one giant clusterkitten

Now I'm more worried about it being an unsatisfying ending rather than it being outdone by SS or NH.

At any rate I don't know whether to look forward to the inevitable timeskip epilogue or feel sad that its coming to an end (then again I said the same thing during the Pain Invasion arc.....5 years ago)

eh10ut.jpg

#18240 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 03:04 AM

Meh its like I keep saying I had full confidence in NS working out just fine....then the Kage summit arc came along and turne dthe entire pairing wars and Sakura's feelings into one giant clusterkitten

Now I'm more worried about it being an unsatisfying ending rather than it being outdone by SS or NH.

At any rate I don't know whether to look forward to the inevitable timeskip epilogue or feel sad that its coming to an end (then again I said the same thing during the Pain Invasion arc.....5 years ago)

Well as you said, we're dealing with NS vs. SS. You'll get your answer very soon.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)