3333 replies to this topic

#1781 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 04:40 PM

Bold : I find that part to be an insult to both Iruka and Naruto , why he apologize to her ?? SHE SHOULD BE THE ONE APOLOGIZE to Iruka because she puts a fake lie genjutsu on Naruto thinking that she is the first that acknowledge and was there for Naruto , she trying to replace him in Narutos memory with lies. She and her F-ing scarf needs to burn.

I just check tumblr , apparently in the latest episode or manga (i'm not sure) , a girl name Moegi (the little girl in Konohamaru squad) CAN USE MOKUTON (Wood Element). :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

boruto-manga-volume-4-reveals-konohamaru

Seriously what kind of herb the author of boruto manga has been smoking :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nobody's read our manga

Then we need a huge bang

How about we recreate the old legend

Remember about first hokage hes the only one that can use wood element

Lets make someone else able to do that

Yeah but who ??

How about Moegi ? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GREEN LIGHT!!!!

And it looks like they successfully slightly revive this franchise (i think) , when i type "MOEGI" in both google and youtube you get lot of recommendations related to wood style / mokuton :argh: :argh: i'm not really sure but , i think base from that it proves that this subject/topic is popular enough.

Ok, let me get this straight. Moegi, a side character barely mentioned in the manga is now all of a sudden a ninja who can use wood release, the First's unique release? I'm confused? What's up with irrelevant characters suddenly becoming relevant with no foreshadowing whatsoever? Not to say I dislike Moegi, but why her? Why the Wood Release? What's next, Teuchi is the great-great-great-great-great grandson of Hagoromo? Or maybe Ebisu is a long lost relative of Minato? Oh, what about Kurenai actually being some special type of Uchiha because of her red eyes? Ugh...

Edited by winter-serenade, 30 January 2018 - 04:41 PM.

#1782 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 06:31 PM

Ok, let me get this straight. Moegi, a side character barely mentioned in the manga is now all of a sudden a ninja who can use wood release, the First's unique release? I'm confused? What's up with irrelevant characters suddenly becoming relevant with no foreshadowing whatsoever? Not to say I dislike Moegi, but why her? Why the Wood Release? What's next, Teuchi is the great-great-great-great-great grandson of Hagoromo? Or maybe Ebisu is a long lost relative of Minato? Oh, what about Kurenai actually being some special type of Uchiha because of her red eyes? Ugh...

I'm not surprised they would make an irrelevant character like Moegi someone so important. Then again, it's not the first time Pierot has played this card before *cough Hinata cough*.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1783 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,565 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:21 PM

You know I'm actually ashamed and disgusted I wasted 15 years of my life reading the Naruto manga. After finding out what became of it. THIS isn't the author thinking, this is desperation. It has been shown for a while how low this series has become. They know Boruto sucks a lot and the Japanese fandom abandoned it a long time ago (probably the only idiots paying attention to this series will be the western fans who are pro-enders NH/SS fans). I don't care anymore about the asspulls or plotholes. There are so many of them anyone will lose count. This franchise was killed with ch700 and Pierot is killing it even more with this series. Why are they so proud and stubborn? Would it kill them to be honest and admit they were wrong about coming up with this series? Or better yet convinced Kishimoto to go with NH/SS? Two ships that will never make sense in the history of manga/anime? 

The Sakura incident in November was desperation to try bringing back some fans after initial poor ratings. Now they are probably just doing whatever they want to do because they know what is eventually going to happen.

From what I recall Moegi was made the new Ino Shika Cho captain instead of a sarutobi or more importantly Azuma's daughter. So to justfy it -other then she may be dating konohamaru (who knows or cares)- they gave her wood element.

#1784 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:35 PM

The Sakura incident in November was desperation to try bringing back some fans after initial poor ratings. Now they are probably just doing whatever they want to do because they know what is eventually going to happen.

From what I recall Moegi was made the new Ino Shika Cho captain instead of a sarutobi or more importantly Azuma's daughter. So to justfy it -other then she may be dating konohamaru (who knows or cares)- they gave her wood element.

So what was the Sakura incident in November? Did I miss something? (I'm assuming it was in Boruto and it's just going to make me mad...but still.)

#1785 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:04 PM

So what was the Sakura incident in November? Did I miss something? (I'm assuming it was in Boruto and it's just going to make me mad...but still.)

Yeah, you're not the only one confused, Tricksie-chan, I'm lost as much as you are. ^_^;;;

#1786 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:24 PM

Yeah, you're not the only one confused, Tricksie-chan, I'm lost as much as you are. ^_^;;;

I think Bail o' Lies talking about the scene with Sakura and Sarada and she stated that Naruto is "more than family" during their conversation. Its a tactic to get us back to the BS. My view is this: you guys are desperately trying to get us back because you (either SP, the higher ups and/or Masashi) screwed up. Making Sakura said that is bringing questions; did she really said that after the BS with the Last and onward? Saying that statement is like you actually have romantic feelings for him but couldn't because of the Hinata worship are behind the scenes and character assassinations. Just bull s*** move to get more ratings from the true fans that left.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#1787 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 07:33 PM

I think Bail o' Lies talking about the scene with Sakura and Sarada and she stated that Naruto is "more than family" during their conversation. Its a tactic to get us back to the BS. My view is this: you guys are desperately trying to get us back because you (either SP, the higher ups and/or Masashi) screwed up. Making Sakura said that is bringing questions; did she really said that after the BS with the Last and onward? Saying that statement is like you actually have romantic feelings for him but couldn't because of the Hinata worship are behind the scenes and character assassinations. Just bull s*** move to get more ratings from the true fans that left.

WTH are you if you're more than family?!? lol - I completely agree, they're just trying to pull in old fans with that same old ambiguous love triangle crap. Trying to bring old fans back into the fold. 

The rest of us know there's no way Naruto would give up his feelings for Sakura, and really, the whole idea that Sakura would step aside for Hinata is just NH fantasy. Anybody who likes Sakura or ships NS knows that's just completely out of character for her.

Sakura would never give up Naruto to Hinata just because Hinata looked sad-eyed and mopey over Naruto. (Uh, Sakura can beat up Ino and set out to kill Sasuke...but Hinata's sad eyes? Nope. Here you go, here's Naruto to make you feel better. I'll just sit over here in the corner and raise Karin and Sasuke's love child.) /rant

#1788 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:11 PM

Bold : I find that part to be an insult to both Iruka and Naruto , why he apologize to her ?? SHE SHOULD BE THE ONE APOLOGIZE to Iruka because she puts a fake lie genjutsu on Naruto thinking that she is the first that acknowledge and was there for Naruto , she trying to replace him in Narutos memory with lies. She and her F-ing scarf needs to burn.

I just check tumblr , apparently in the latest episode or manga (i'm not sure) , a girl name Moegi (the little girl in Konohamaru squad) CAN USE MOKUTON (Wood Element). :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

boruto-manga-volume-4-reveals-konohamaru

Seriously what kind of herb the author of boruto manga has been smoking :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nobody's read our manga
Then we need a huge bang
How about we recreate the old legend
Remember about first hokage hes the only one that can use wood element
Lets make someone else able to do that
Yeah but who ??
How about Moegi ? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
GREEN LIGHT!!!!

And it looks like they successfully slightly revive this franchise (i think) , when i type "MOEGI" in both google and youtube you get lot of recommendations related to wood style / mokuton :argh: :argh: i'm not really sure but , i think base from that it proves that this subject/topic is popular enough.

And people used to say sakura fans theorizing her getting wood realaese was ridiculous, well now haters that doesn't look so bad compared to moegi getting now is it!

#1789 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:18 PM

WTH are you if you're more than family?!? lol - I completely agree, they're just trying to pull in old fans with that same old ambiguous love triangle crap. Trying to bring old fans back into the fold. 

The rest of us know there's no way Naruto would give up his feelings for Sakura, and really, the whole idea that Sakura would step aside for Hinata is just NH fantasy. Anybody who likes Sakura or ships NS knows that's just completely out of character for her.

Sakura would never give up Naruto to Hinata just because Hinata looked sad-eyed and mopey over Naruto. (Uh, Sakura can beat up Ino and set out to kill Sasuke...but Hinata's sad eyes? Nope. Here you go, here's Naruto to make you feel better. I'll just sit over here in the corner and raise Karin and Sasuke's love child.) /rant

:wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  WHAT THE FLYING FIG NEWTON, STUDIO PIERROT!?!

I need a hug... here, Tricksie, lemme give you one, maybe it'll make me feel better....  :hug:

#1790 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:34 PM

And I asked myself what the hell has Hinata actually done to deserve Naruto?

-She let him copy from her paper at the chunin written exam (but Naruto chose not to copy from her paper lol).

-She got wounded by Neji and Naruto made the blood promise. 

-The suicidal confession 

-She lifted his spirits right after Neji died protecting her (how romantic :roll:)

This is just retarded logic. So because Hinata has loved Naruto from the start and because she has the MOST toxic fandom in the history of anime shipping. She deserves to have him and nobody gives a kitten of Naruto's poor feelings for Sakura. But if they follow that twisted logic then shouldn't be the same for Naruto? (reminded them he's the protagonist and not Hinata) Shouldn't he deserve Sakura after liking her from the beginning of the manga and after all the sacrifices he did to keep her happy (which holds more weight than anything Hinata has ever done for him)? 

This kind of thinking makes me want to lose hope in humanity.  :facepalm:

Edited by Gravenimage, 01 February 2018 - 10:35 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#1791 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:28 PM

Oh I forgot to mention, When Sarada said 'You know the Seventh, Naruto-sama?" Sakura responds "To me, he is just Naruto". HA trying to lure us in with that b*!! shhhhhhhh.......it

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 March 2018 - 03:41 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1792 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:55 AM

Oh I forgot to mention, When Sarada said 'You know the Seventh Naruto-sama?" Sakura responds "To me he is just Naruto". HA trying to lure us in with that b*!! shhhhhhhh.......it

Now that's just sad. I mean, you have this growing relationship between two characters Kishi tries to write off as "just friends" but then turns around and makes it so them being friends is a surprise to their children? Like wow. Such strong bonds that ultimately dissolved to make way for Hinata-hime.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#1793 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,565 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:13 AM

Now that's just sad. I mean, you have this growing relationship between two characters Kishi tries to write off as "just friends" but then turns around and makes it so them being friends is a surprise to their children? Like wow. Such strong bonds that ultimately dissolved to make way for Hinata-hime.

Well it has to dissolved because the bond between him and his wife is so none existence that, if you put Naruto with anyone other then his family for five minute; you will notice a stronger bond between that person and him them his family.

Look with Naruto and Salad one conversation and their friends by the end of the next one he was her role model, idol, & father-figure.

Also, it's not help that the older voice actors are on auto pilot now because they know their in a dead show.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 February 2018 - 07:23 AM.

#1794 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:18 AM

Well it has to dissolved because the bond between him and his wife is so none existence that, if you put Naruto with anyone other then his family for five minute; you will notice a stronger bond between that person and him them his family.

Look with Naruto and Salad one conversation and their friends by the end of the next one he was her role model, idol, & father-figure.

Also, it's not help that the older voice actors are on auto pilot now because they know their in a dead show.

Exactly.  Naruto behaves more like a proper father with Salad than you've ever seen with his interactions with Boruto.  In fact, he generally treats Boruto more like an annoying younger brother than his child.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1795 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:35 AM

On bolded: you mean MORE than friends, even family? That's what I interpret when it was first posted.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#1796 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:28 PM

If You're "More then family." that generally means you're also more than friends. Which sort of only leaves one other option. Soulmates/Platonic life partners :zaru: 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#1797 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 05:50 PM

If You're "More then family." that generally means you're also more than friends. Which sort of only leaves one other option. Soulmates/Platonic life partners :zaru: 

That's what it truly means. There's no other meaning.

#1798 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 07:13 PM

OH YEAH, Platonic life partners/ soulmates where one was using the other for a rivalry game and the latter was using the former to get her "sexy sexy bastard boyfriend" back!!!! :zaru:  Hey, "The Last" movie's context and message, not mine  :no: Plus, do you think 5 YEAR OLDS would fall for that baloney if they watched "The Last" movie? 

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 May 2018 - 10:37 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1799 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,565 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 10:05 PM

Exactly.  Naruto behaves more like a proper father with Salad than you've ever seen with his interactions with Boruto.  In fact, he generally treats Boruto more like an annoying younger brother than his child.

Of course he does Salad is a better character that's not just a bratty fanfic version of her father. To be honest and I have been thinking about this for awhile. I think Salad wishes she could be a NS child, and kind of considers herself such. The speech Naruto gave her made her decided that Sakura was her mother no matter if she is her blood mother or not. Well seeing that she see Naruto as her father figure, wants to be like him, wants to continue his legacy by becoming hokage, and barely cares about interacting with Sasuke after the gaiden; wouldn't that mean she consider Naruto her father in a way because of their bond?  

Which is why both Sakura and Sasuke are barely around Naruto anymore, and they tried to dismiss the existence of those bonds during The Last. Even the most casual interactions (even the few had in Boruto) between either of them and you realize Naruto is closer and cares more about them then he does his rotten family. No matter how much they try to say Hinata is perfect, the daughter is adorable, Hiashi is the loving grandfather, and Hanabi is the loving aunt. Boruto is just a brat.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 04 February 2018 - 08:33 AM.

#1800 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:53 AM

Whenever i saw boruto videos being recommend when i watch youtube or when see boruto related stuff this is what i wanna do to it :

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users