• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic

#161 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 27 2009, 08:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup I'm not surprise they have been doing that for a long time just like in the manga. Even the same manga translators who they should be NEUTRAL in the pairings war are changing translations if you guys haven't noticed here are the examples:

1. Chapter 442- when Sakura was healing Hinata she said "Hinata loves Naruto" that's WRONG the true translation is" Hinata did it for Naruto" it makes sense since Neji asked why did Hinata do it?

2. Chapter 453- when Sakura started crying about Sasuke she said" I...I...I..." that's WRONG she really said" that means...."

3. Chapter 470- the quote on the chapter says" Naruto is enraged by Sakura's confession" that's WRONG the true quote says" Naruto is disturbed by Sakura's confession"

4. Chapter 474- the quote again of the chapter says" Sai reveals Sakura's true feelings" that's WRONG the true quite says" Sai reveals Sakura's true intentions"

I'm telling you this is all part of the Naru/Hina Sasu/Saku conspiracy they think they can hide the truth from us but they're too late because we already know that Kishi wants to make Naru/Saku happen. He's keeping it a secret but even so he gives us small hints about the pairings he wants to make a reality in his manga.

Yep, I've complained about this too, and note it's at it's worst when it's anything that is positive about Sakura or NaruSaku. They'll also distort things to look more naruhina or sasusaku than it was too, as you said. I know enough Japanese to be really annoyed by the fan translators. But I'd be terribly slow doing translations- I'm really good at doing what the official translators at Viz do- take a literal ungrammatical in English translation from a Japanese person and clean it up so it makes sense in English. (better than most of the official Viz translators because I know a little Japanese and know a lot more about Japanese history and culture than most of them do.) I discovered this skill (how naturally it came to me) when I was in college and with the help of a Japanese friend wanting to learn English better than she had learned in school translated a three page interview between Harumi Setouchi (Japanese most famous modern Buddhist nun Jakucho Setouchi. Jakucho is her Buddhist name, she still writes novels and does interviews under her birth name Harumi) and Yoko Ono for the John Lennon and Yoko Ono fanzine Instant Karma. (Then still in paper form). In 45 minutes we had a completed translation that I then mailed off to my friend who published the zine and it appeared in the next volume of it. smile.gif

Edited by ciardha, 27 December 2009 - 04:21 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#162 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:37 PM

Of course it is. It's easier for them to cling to every little thing that's (supposedly, we just don't know anymore) said in interviews than to actually read the manga, the only thing that really matters. Same with the DB's and FB's, or the video games, or the fillers, etc.

Well, just look on the bright side, when the plot continues to more and more pro narusaku they'll be having temper tantrums and we can sit back and laugh at them whining about Kishimoto trolling, when we know it's not trolling at all but what was obvious in the manga all along and if they hadn't played games with the interviews and not paid attention to what was really happening with Naruto and Sakura they'd know that. laugh.gif

Well... That sounds nice, but I like to be cautiously optimistic biggrin.gif

#163 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Dec 27 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course it is. It's easier for them to cling to every little thing that's (supposedly, we just don't know anymore) said in interviews than to actually read the manga, the only thing that really matters. Same with the DB's and FB's, or the video games, or the fillers, etc.

Well... That sounds nice, but I like to be cautiously optimistic biggrin.gif

makes you think kish may pay them to act like that to get fans going i know long shot but interesting

#164 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:05 PM

As soon as they see something that leads towards Sakura's feelings and includes Naruto or something that will lead to pro Naru/Saku they immediately change it making it look like it leads to their pairings or should I say ONE SIDED pairings. If I were Kishi I'll be a little upset that they are people who are changing the original script of his manga and making it look like it's going to be a N/H and S/S ending. Then again Kishi won't care at all since the people that are reading his manga online doesn't contribute to his pocket its the Japanese who are buying his manga and the people who are buying the books that matter. But still I consider Kishi one of the best artists and writers there is he can make miracles and the most shocking thing, however I wonder if he can turn his shonen manga into a shojo??? huh.gif

They still don't understand that Naruto is a shonen and a lot of the pairings in the shonen genre are always the hero and the tsundere (the girl who hits the hero and in the future she becomes love struck or is completely unaware of her feelings for him). Even if by some unknown miracle N/H and S/S does become canon I will still love and support N/S but right that possibility only has a 0.1% of actually happening not that I'm feeling cocky or anything. rolleyes.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#165 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 27 2009, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As soon as they see something that leads towards Sakura's feelings and includes Naruto or something that will lead to pro Naru/Saku they immediately change it making it look like it leads to their pairings or should I say ONE SIDED pairings. If I were Kishi I'll be a little upset that they are people who are changing the original script of his manga and making it look like it's going to be a N/H and S/S ending. Then again Kishi won't care at all since the people that are reading his manga online doesn't contribute to his pocket its the Japanese who are buying his manga and the people who are buying the books that matter. But still I consider Kishi one of the best artists and writers there is he can make miracles and the most shocking thing, however I wonder if he can turn his shonen manga into a shojo??? huh.gif

They still don't understand that Naruto is a shonen and a lot of the pairings in the shonen genre are always the hero and the tsundere (the girl who hits the hero and in the future she becomes love struck or is completely unaware of her feelings for him). Even if by some unknown miracle N/H and S/S does become canon I will still love and support N/S but right that possibility only has a 0.1% of actually happening not that I'm feeling cocky or anything. rolleyes.gif

exacatly naruto is not a shoujo, and i read alot of shoujo that these caompair SS and NH. their is on called Shuco Chara and the Main heroine amu(sakura)
saves the anti hero ikuto(sasuke) sho is in love with her that sasuke is not.

seriously by reading so much shoujo i would know if its going to end SS or NH

and yes its so anyoing when they do that to the translations because sakura is not a b*tch

#166 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (firegirl @ Dec 27 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
exacatly naruto is not a shoujo, and i read alot of shoujo that these caompair SS and NH. their is on called Shuco Chara and the Main heroine amu(sakura)
saves the anti hero ikuto(sasuke) sho is in love with her that sasuke is not.

seriously by reading so much shoujo i would know if its going to end SS or NH

and yes its so anyoing when they do that to the translations because sakura is not a b*tch

No, I read Shugo Chara and Ikuto is nothing like Sasuke. The only thing in common that Amu and Ikuto have to Sakura and Sasuke is hair colors. Ikuto is just a more mature, thus more confident in his sexuality, Gamma type. Tadase's chara is the character who is like Sasuke- which is a subtle clue that Tadase's true future self isn't so pleasant- an arrogant guy who feels he's the best (king) and wants to rule over everyone. Yoru, Ikuto's chara in contrast likes pranks but is also affectionate. Ikuto does the Gamma type behavior- takes all the burdens on himself so others he cares about are spared. His emoness is like Naruto's not Sasuke's, he doesn't brood he sinks into despair... Tadase is an example of a "hidden Alpha"- a character that's surface persona is kind and nondominant, but when they are put in the right situation it triggers the true Alpha below the surface, and once that happens there's no going back. (Kind of like the yandere without the absolute psychosis)

There's some misreading of shojo manga tropes going on- shojo manga as well- when the girl is fiesty she's paired with a Gamma type male who's sexual interest in the girl is out in the open, and if given the choice of guys typically does not end up with the Alpha guy, usually either a Gamma or Beta type. If she does end up with the Alpha guy, he has to stop acting like an ass before the girl accepts him, plus he's quickly lowered in power even before that, doesn't want to conquer the girl- well except sexually wink.gif is turned on by her fiestiness (see Hana Yori Dango) and quickly begins to exhibit more Gamma male qualities than Alpha. Plus a guy like Sasuke- an Alpha completely uninterested in the main girl would never be the romantic male lead, he'd be the direst enemy- like Nagako in Fushigi Yuugi. About the only time you see a domineering Alpha (but still sexual) as a "romantic" lead is where the main girl is kind of dumb, and passive but sexual available girl (and usually sleeps with other guys besides the main one), like in Mayu Shinju's manga. Mayu Shinju is pretty notorious for her manga amongst Japanese readers- girls and women basically just read her manga for the sex, there's not much else to the plot, and she's pretty explicit even for shoujo manga targeting 15-18 year old girls. Likely why most her manga is not longer in Sho-Comi and now in Cheese- which is targeted to 18-21 year old women.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#167 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 27 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, I read Shugo Chara and Ikuto is nothing like Sasuke. The only thing in common that Amu and Ikuto have to Sakura and Sasuke is hair colors. Ikuto is just a more mature, thus more confident in his sexuality, Gamma type. Tadase's chara is the character who is like Sasuke- which is a subtle clue that Tadase's true future self isn't so pleasant- an arrogant guy who feels he's the best (king) and wants to rule over everyone. Yoru, Ikuto's chara in contrast likes pranks but is also affectionate. Ikuto does the Gamma type behavior- takes all the burdens on himself so others he cares about are spared. His emoness is like Naruto's not Sasuke's, he doesn't brood he sinks into despair... Tadase is an example of a "hidden Alpha"- a character that's surface persona is kind and nondominant, but when they are put in the right situation it triggers the true Alpha below the surface, and once that happens there's no going back. (Kind of like the yandere without the absolute psychosis)

There's some misreading of shojo manga tropes going on- shojo manga as well- when the girl is fiesty she's paired with a Gamma type male who's sexual interest in the girl is out in the open, and if given the choice of guys typically does not end up with the Alpha guy, usually either a Gamma or Beta type. If she does end up with the Alpha guy, he has to stop acting like an ass before the girl accepts him, plus he's quickly lowered in power even before that, doesn't want to conquer the girl- well except sexually wink.gif is turned on by her fiestiness (see Hana Yori Dango) and quickly begins to exhibit more Gamma male qualities than Alpha. Plus a guy like Sasuke- an Alpha completely uninterested in the main girl would never be the romantic male lead, he'd be the direst enemy- like Nagako in Fushigi Yuugi. About the only time you see a domineering Alpha (but still sexual) as a "romantic" lead is where the main girl is kind of dumb, and passive but sexual available girl (and usually sleeps with other guys besides the main one), like in Mayu Shinju's manga. Mayu Shinju is pretty notorious for her manga amongst Japanese readers- girls and women basically just read her manga for the sex, there's not much else to the plot, and she's pretty explicit even for shoujo manga targeting 15-18 year old girls. Likely why most her manga is not longer in Sho-Comi and now in Cheese- which is targeted to 18-21 year old women.

danm lots of words to read

but i do agree with the ikuto and tadase part. as i said in the debate forms thie persone solefire belives sasuke has feeling for sakura and is hidding them or something

if u want to see what i mean u should go to NF forums to HOU and go to whose confession theread. i dont what shes/he is trying and what she saying that sakura is using naruto feelings even though shes doing it for good cause.

she is also thinking sakura wants to SAVE sasuke which dosent add up are people really that desprate

#168 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:50 PM

it would not be a dishonest thing to say though.

we have established via the bench scene that while her feelings are based on an illusion, it makes them no less valid.

also we ave established that she has feelings for naruto and a desire to protect him.

further more we know that Sakura does want to save Sasuke from himself as much as anything.

but saving someone is not always a given. sometimes the only way to save someone whos on a road to dark places is to dump them on their head
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#169 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 27 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow wow.png you really know your stuff about shoujo manga you're done your research well. sakura.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#170 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 27 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow wow.png you really know your stuff about shoujo manga you're done your research well. sakura.gif

Thanks! biggrin.gif

#171 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 27 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup I'm not surprise they have been doing that for a long time just like in the manga. Even the same manga translators who they should be NEUTRAL in the pairings war are changing translations if you guys haven't noticed here are the examples:

1. Chapter 442- when Sakura was healing Hinata she said "Hinata loves Naruto" that's WRONG the true translation is" Hinata did it for Naruto" it makes sense since Neji asked why did Hinata do it?

2. Chapter 453- when Sakura started crying about Sasuke she said" I...I...I..." that's WRONG she really said" that means...."

3. Chapter 470- the quote on the chapter says" Naruto is enraged by Sakura's confession" that's WRONG the true quote says" Naruto is disturbed by Sakura's confession"

4. Chapter 474- the quote again of the chapter says" Sai reveals Sakura's true feelings" that's WRONG the true quite says" Sai reveals Sakura's true intentions"

I'm telling you this is all part of the Naru/Hina Sasu/Saku conspiracy they think they can hide the truth from us but they're too late because we already know that Kishi wants to make Naru/Saku happen. He's keeping it a secret but even so he gives us small hints about the pairings he wants to make a reality in his manga.

really? you guys releaved me (100%)!!! thank you so much

#172 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (sakura haruno uzumaki @ Dec 27 2009, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
really? you guys releaved me (100%)!!! thank you so much

I read your list of fav pairings and I really hate to be the one to burst your bubble but in the interview Kishi said that Shikamaru won't have any romance so with that Kishi basically killed Shika/Tema and Shika/Ino from ever happening in his manga I know I'm angry too I love Shika/Tema a lot those two click together perfectly shamefulcry0js.gif sad.gif

Which makes me angry at Kishi I was hoping he will fulfill his dream thinking back what he said during his fight with Temari at the chunin exams. rawr.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#173 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 28 2009, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read your list of fav pairings and I really hate to be the one to burst your bubble but in the interview Kishi said that Shikamaru won't have any romance so with that Kishi basically killed Shika/Tema and Shika/Ino from ever happening in his manga I know I'm angry too I love Shika/Tema a lot those two click together perfectly shamefulcry0js.gif sad.gif

Which makes me angry at Kishi I was hoping he will fulfill his dream thinking back what he said during his fight with Temari at the chunin exams. rawr.gif

hey you guys, don't take everything he says so seriously. kishi's been known to contradict whatever he says in his interview big times! you don't need to bring your hopes down just yet.
in the interview, kishi states that he doesn't want to "develope" a love relationship for shikamaru. meaning he doesn't want to spend time writing about it since its so off topic. but that doesn't mean that
in the end that they won't be together (shika-temari or shika-ino). personally i think shika-termari has a bigger cannon. ino is going in some other direction with her love life.

#174 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 28 2009, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey you guys, don't take everything he says so seriously. kishi's been known to contradict whatever he says in his interview big times! you don't need to bring your hopes down just yet.
in the interview, kishi states that he doesn't want to "develope" a love relationship for shikamaru. meaning he doesn't want to spend time writing about it since its so off topic. but that doesn't mean that
in the end that they won't be together (shika-temari or shika-ino). personally i think shika-termari has a bigger cannon. ino is going in some other direction with her love life.

Chouji. We saw in part 1 Chouji was attracted to Ino and was worried about how he thought she dieted too much. Ino showed she cared about Chouji's welfare, you get similar subtle hints in part 2.

I read that in Kishimoto's interview to mean he was going to treat ShikaTem like the way he treated Asuma and Kurenai, dropping hints from time to time, but no real "on screen" romance time until you all of a sudden find out they are married, etc... Probably all the support characters relationships won't get confirmation until the typical manga final chapter epilogue time skip. Then you'll see them as adults, married and with a kid or two.

#175 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:34 AM

Despite what NH or SS say we are still in lead guys thumbsup.gif
Kishi is likea any writer, he may change his mind and go on a direction with a few treaks and there. If the man wanted SS or NH trust me if he would have built a strong foundation by now sleep.gif
Also the story about Naruto and satisfying naruto's goals and dreams. Plus its a shonen manga and most of the time the M.C. gets their love interest and Naruto is no different.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#176 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Dec 28 2009, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Despite what NH or SS say we are still in lead guys thumbsup.gif
Kishi is likea any writer, he may change his mind and go on a direction with a few treaks and there. If the man wanted SS or NH trust me if he would have built a strong foundation by now sleep.gif
Also the story about Naruto and satisfying naruto's goals and dreams. Plus its a shonen manga and most of the time the M.C. gets their love interest and Naruto is no different.

Exactly Naruto is the main character and the story is mainly about fulfilling his goals and undoing the mistakes of his teacher Jiraiya which are:

1. Jiraiya never saved his best friend Orochimaru.
2. He never found the answer to bring peace to the world.
3. He never got the love of his life Tsunade.

Naruto will fulfill those goals for Jiraiya:

1. He will save Sasuke.
2. He will bring peace to the world.
3. He will have Sakura.
4. As a bonus he will become Hokage fulfilling his life long dream.

Its simple logic Naruto loves Sakura and since he's the main character what he wants its what he'll get and he deserves to have the girl he has always love no duh. Besides if Kishi doesn't make Naruto fulfill his life goals what will be the point of Naruto trying hard and going through a lot of hardships to fulfill them?In fact what will be the whole point of the series in the first place???
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#177 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 28 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chouji. We saw in part 1 Chouji was attracted to Ino and was worried about how he thought she dieted too much. Ino showed she cared about Chouji's welfare, you get similar subtle hints in part 2.

I read that in Kishimoto's interview to mean he was going to treat ShikaTem like the way he treated Asuma and Kurenai, dropping hints from time to time, but no real "on screen" romance time until you all of a sudden find out they are married, etc... Probably all the support characters relationships won't get confirmation until the typical manga final chapter epilogue time skip. Then you'll see them as adults, married and with a kid or two.

Chouji does like Ino Kishi gave us a small clue the same with Ino and also she immediately went to visit him to the hospital after the Sasuke retrieval arc. She has also been bossy towards him and Chouji looked so worried when she was crying when she heard about the decision to kill Sasuke. I like Cho/Ino and I believe they will get together in the end.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#178 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 29 2009, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly Naruto is the main character and the story is mainly about fulfilling his goals and undoing the mistakes of his teacher Jiraiya which are:

1. Jiraiya never saved his best friend Orochimaru.
2. He never found the answer to bring peace to the world.
3. He never got the love of his life Tsunade.

Naruto will fulfill those goals for Jiraiya:

1. He will save Sasuke.
2. He will bring peace to the world.
3. He will have Sakura.
4. As a bonus he will become Hokage fulfilling his life long dream.

Its simple logic Naruto loves Sakura and since he's the main character what he wants its what he'll get and he deserves to have the girl he has always love no duh. Besides if Kishi doesn't make Naruto fulfill his life goals what will be the point of Naruto trying hard and going through a lot of hardships to fulfill them?In fact what will be the whole point of the series in the first place???

now don't get so cocky you guys. that's how naruhina and sasusaku fandoms act. we don't need to stoop to their level. we can be confident in ourselves but we don't need to be such jerks about it. especially since we really believe in what we're all saying here.

#179 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 28 2009, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chouji does like Ino Kishi gave us a small clue the same with Ino and also she immediately went to visit him to the hospital after the Sasuke retrieval arc. She has also been bossy towards him and Chouji looked so worried when she was crying when she heard about the decision to kill Sasuke. I like Cho/Ino and I believe they will get together in the end.

And it would show Ino had grown up too, coming to value mutual affection over mere attraction to physical attractiveness.

#180 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:13 AM

Gravenimage, this is the second time I caught you double-posting. Please stop that or you will receive a warning. There's an Edit Button for a reason.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users