• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#161 screamingcrazyproctorlady

screamingcrazyproctorlady

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Duh, I like Naruto! Otherwise, why would I even be on the site? I also like Harry Potter, but now I only like the books (they're totally RUINING those movies!!!!). I like reading, writing, anime, singing, listening to music, and talking on the phone. My fave bands are: 30 seconds to mars, Nickleback, RedJumpsuitApparatus, Linkin Park, ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS, The Fray, Evenescence, and...ME!!!! Ummm, yeah, I think that's all you need to know about me.

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:18 PM

At first, the only reason i liked the NaruSaku pairing was because shiro forced me into it. Now i like it because it has the most developement out of all of the other possibilities. Naruto has had feelings for Sakura since the very beginning. Sakura thought he was just being annoying, but his annoyingness grew on her. She learned to except him for the person he was. she saw all that he was willing to do for others as well as his own goals. As their lives go on, the two grow closer and closer. It is my belief that Sakura has not only grown to except him as a true friend but something even greater than that.. Every time they talk you can just feel that they're meant to be togethor. They've both grown as people and they've both grown bonds that are unbreakable because they represent all of the love and friendship and devotedness they both posess. And that is why we like Narusaku, because it makes sense.

Okay, it is never going to be SasuSaku, okay!! It has always been a onesided thing, and that's probably the way it's gonna stay. Sasuke is to jerkish to admit those feelings if he even has them.

NaruHina, i'm sorry. not. happening. I know Hinata has liked Naruto for a long time, but I think it's because she just looks up to him. She sees his willingness to give his all, and she wants that, she wants that abilitty. She admires him for his heart. She also knows that Naruto likes Sakura (in my opinion, he loves her). Naruto can cheer Hinata on all he wants, but he isn't going to forget his feelings for a certain pink haired kunoichi, so therefore the NaruHina pairing is not possible.

Yeah, I'm gonna stop rambling now.

Bye

See Ya

okay i'm done now! biggrin.gif
Anko: Heads up boys and girls, this is no time to be celebrating! I'll be your next proctor. Anko Mitarashi. You ready for the second test? Good! Then let's go, follow me!
But everyone in the room was dead silence, blurred
Ibiki: You're early...again. (While Anko's embarrassed about it)
Sakura: Great, screaming nutcase. She reminds me of Naruto
--------
(Yelling from the forest occurs)
Anko: (Chuckles) Sounds like the fun has begun
--------
Anko: All right, heads up, you maggots! The second part of the test has begun
---------
Sentinel: Pardon ma'am, there's a problem!
Anko: Hmm? What sort of problem?
Sentinel: Corpses ma'am! Three of them!
Anko: Come on. I'm trying to eat here.
Sentinel: I think you'll want to see them. There is something strange about them.
Anko: Besides being dead?

#162 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 12 August 2007 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE (screamingcrazyproctorlady @ Aug 12 2007, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruHina, i'm sorry. not. happening. I know Hinata has liked Naruto for a long time, but I think it's because she just looks up to him. She sees his willingness to give his all, and she wants that, she wants that abilitty. She admires him for his heart. She also knows that Naruto likes Sakura (in my opinion, he loves her). Naruto can cheer Hinata on all he wants, but he isn't going to forget his feelings for a certain pink haired kunoichi, so therefore the NaruHina pairing is not possible.

Exactly what I've been stressing. Hinata and Naruto's realationship is a friendship, not even that deep. Naruto has taught her to stand up for herself, but not because he loves her. And he cheers for her in a FRIENDLY way. A supportive way.

Lastly, I believe in what you said. It's not like Naruto is going to drop Sakura for Hinata. We clearly can see that his feelings for her are deeper than what they started out like and obviously, Hinata isn't going to be able to cloud his mind that easily. happy.gif;

#163 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:10 AM

The main problem what all pairings is that they never take the guys feelings into account. It's like as soon as Hinata hints she likes Naruto it's all "ZOMG CANNON!!!1!!!" and they never stop to think that the guy dosn't like the girl...

It's the same thing with SasuSaku... I can't believe how many Fanfics I've read that have Ino say Sakura can have Sasuke when he comes back... even tho they don't take into account the fact that there seems to be no romantic feelings coming from Sasuke's end... but then again one-sided crush = CANNONNS!!!1!!!...
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#164 sioms

sioms

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:00 AM

NaruSaku is the relationship that happens usually in real life, along with ShikaTem.

"A man who rules with his left, rules the world."
-Ginpachi Nekota, recalling an old saying

Are you a Hajime no Ippo fan? If you are, visit our boards at http://westbound.pro...4.com/index.cgi

#165 viper

viper

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (SakuDotz @ Aug 12 2007, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly what I've been stressing. Hinata and Naruto's realationship is a friendship, not even that deep. Naruto has taught her to stand up for herself, but not because he loves her. And he cheers for her in a FRIENDLY way. A supportive way.
Lastly, I believe in what you said. It's not like Naruto is going to drop Sakura for Hinata. We clearly can see that his feelings for her are deeper than what they started out like and obviously, Hinata isn't going to be able to cloud his mind that easily. happy.gif;

i agree with u 100% if anything narto see Hinata like a little sister he never had if anything

#166 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 14 August 2007 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (viper @ Aug 14 2007, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i agree with u 100% if anything narto see Hinata like a little sister he never had if anything

Yeah, I see that. Maybe not exactly a sister/brother way but I know that she looks up to him in that way. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Radon @ Aug 13 2007, 07:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's the same thing with SasuSaku... I can't believe how many Fanfics I've read that have Ino say Sakura can have Sasuke when he comes back... even tho they don't take into account the fact that there seems to be no romantic feelings coming from Sasuke's end... but then again one-sided crush = CANNONNS!!!1!!!...

Right, right. It's not like Sasuke is going to suddenly take Sakura back into his life. We've seen how "cold" he is now and there's not a HIGH chance of him returning any feelings of love towards Sakura.

Also, NaruSaku is so much more realistic. We've seen the things Naruto does and is willing to do for Sakura countlessly. I don't think we've seen Sasuke do that to anyone besides himself and avenging his clan.

#167 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:28 AM

I agree w/everyone's posts... happy.gif
Seriously though (even if i wasn't biased sweatdrop.gif ) NaruSaku actually has a VERY good chance of happening coz it has history and on top of that, Naruto and Sakura just simply connect well together. They're able to be sweet, dorky, or just themselves around each other w/o all that crushy/blushy tension....and they don't have misconceived perceptions of each other. They know each other so well that they love each other (both platonically/romantically) for who they are and what they aren't :rolleyes:
Like for example, Naruto always gets beat up by Sakura...but for whatever reason he just takes her punches (even though he can very easily dodge them xD) Coz well, that's part of what makes her Sakura. And he can count on her to always be that way; he wouldn't want her any other way. And Sakura could easily drop Naruto and hang out with other people but she doesn't...they just enjoy being around each other a_hug.gif

I love this pairing coz it's honest. It's not one of those "out of nowhere Harry/Ginny cracks" which is really nice! Naruto and Sakura bring out the best in each other. He gives her encouragement and a source of inspiration, and vice versa. Plus, it's funny! It's so fun to just watch them!

NaruHina and SasuSaku
As for NaruHina and SasuSaku, seriously, i don't understand why the fanbase is so fricken' HUGE huh.gif
Honestly:

- Naruhina is just a teenage girl's unrequited crush on a guy with a sprinkle of admiration for him, a dash of friendlyness coming from him, and a TRUCKLOAD of fanbase (fanfics, fanart, fans, and all)! Mix it all and wow, you've got a naruhina cake err.gif I'm not even kidding when i say that 85% of the conversations between Naruto and Hinata have been cut short when Hinata is rendered unconscious (K.O.'d, if you will)...from a massively red face or spontaneously passing out o__o They don't even know each other that well, and to make it happen:

1. Kishimoto would have to pull a Digimon
2. Sakura and Naruto would have to end up suddenly hating each other and are sent on opposite ends of the universe, and Naruto "magically" lands on an island with Hinata 5000 miles from civilization while the world explodes so they have to repopulate the earth o____o *shudder*
3. Sasuke just returns to Konoha one day and develops a s udden mad interest in Sakura who heartlessly leaves Naruto wallowing in his sadness despite all they've been through and all the other girls in Konoha go "poof" and Naruto doesn't want to give in to Yaoi fandom be gay.

Plus, the show is all about NARUTO doing his best and never giving up, kind of like his relationship with Sakura. He won't just give up on her like that for Hinata, it would be going against his personality traits.

Now the NaruHina allies:
- SasuSaku is in simple terms, NaruHina if Naruto hated Hinata with a passion and wasn't interested in girls of any kind and betrayed the village, if they were on the same team, and if Hinata turned into a rabid clingy fangirl >___< So basically inject some psychotic emo angst into Naruto and some annoying tempermental P.1 uselessness into Hinata. Then throw them on the same team. That's SasuSaku for you! happy.gif That's a bit much, but really, Sakura has come a LOOOOOONG way from P.1. And in the manga when Sasuke trash-talks Naruto, she actually does show concern for Naruto and tries to punch Sasuke O__O

Compared to...other animes?
And I'm pretty sure this point has been made already but Naruto and Sakura really reminds me of Love Hina xD Shinobu likes Keitaro from the start, Keitaro likes Naru from the start, Naru likes Seta from the start, Naru realizes she can't have him and realizes that Keitaro means a lot more to her, so she hooks up with him laugh.gif While Shinobu comes to terms with it.....LOL

Keitaro-Naruto
Naru-Sakura
Seta-Sasuke
Shinobu-Hinata

And on top of that, Naru/Keitaro's relationship is a lot like NaruSaku huh.gif He loved her from the start, and Naru beats up on him CONSTANTLY. He even called it the "Naru punch" xD The day that Naruto names a physical abuse after Sakura i will lmao xD
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#168 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:19 PM

Wow that is really similar, almost spot on... weird...
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#169 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:49 PM

Wow, way to say it, Chibi-chan! th_glomp.gif

Narusaku is obviously gonna take over the world! a_dance.gif

#170 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (SakuDotz @ Aug 14 2007, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, totally agrees XD
Soon we will all be listening to Naruto-sama and Sakura-sama as king and queen of the world! XD
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#171 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:29 AM

im not 100% sure of this, but apparently in the official databooks, it is stated hinata loves naruto.

not sure if it says sakura loves sasuke as well, but wouldnt be surprised if the above is true.

anyway like i said, im not 100% sure if that is true, so dont kill me tongue.gif

and if it is true, well thats just really weird, i can sorta understand if hinata does love naruto, even though she doesnt know him that well because he simply is awesome. However i dont believe for 1 second that sakura is in love with sasuke, mainly because i dont think there is any good qaulities in him to love as a person, and if there is he certainly hasnt shown anything, so in my opinion she doesnt love him, because theres nothing good about him personality wise to love.

#172 ChibiChan

ChibiChan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (SakuDotz @ Aug 14 2007, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, way to say it, Chibi-chan! th_glomp.gif

Heck Yes! ^_____^ *fist in the air* World domination by an anime pairing, there ain't no other way to go!! laugh.gif
私はLittleであり、それはあなたが知る必要があるすべてである <3 ;D

#173 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:11 PM

Let us also look at this, Hinata has never seen Naruto in his Kyuubified form especially in the tailed form. How would she feel about him then, would she be afraid of him?

#174 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:46 AM

On the subject of the data book I would like to point to the Sakura article in Data book 2's third page.

Page 3

It's basically about Sasuke's defection and re-states some NaruSaku arguments.

It says that to Sasuke, Sakura's words of love are "just empty cries" and that "after realizing Sasuke is someplace unreachable, she takes a look back at herself". It also says that "Naruto's words are always filled with hope, and Sakura finds hope in his words and moves ahead."

It also sates that "Totally unreliable and filled with baseless confidence is Naruto, but this Naruto... to Sakura becomes the person she can rely on the most. The moment she acknowledges this, one can say her true development has begun."

#175 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (Radon @ Aug 16 2007, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On the subject of the data book I would like to point to the Sakura article in Data book 2's third page.

Page 3

It says that to Sasuke, Sakura's words of love are "just empty cries" and that "after realizing Sasuke is someplace unreachable, she takes a look back at herself". It also says that "Naruto's words are always filled with hope, and Sakura finds hope in his words and moves ahead."

It also sates that "Totally unreliable and filled with baseless confidence is Naruto, but this Naruto... to Sakura becomes the person she can rely on the most. The moment she acknowledges this, one can say her true development has begun."

didnt know that, well thats very interesting, now i have a sudden urge to go look for all the data books and read them lol

#176 Tyan

Tyan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Tai chi, archery, manga and anime, healing, meditation, literature and writing

Posted 06 September 2007 - 07:24 AM

Well, I wasn't doing any shipping until Naruto Shippuuden, because I only ship a couple that actually points towards romance. So, I ship NaruSaku because we have lots of evidence. The same goes for IchiRuki. tongue.gif Of course, I have to like the characters and like the idea of them being together.

#177 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 11:57 PM

hell yea, narusaku is going to take over the world, lol. And i love your points, chibichan! =]

#178 Tyan

Tyan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Tai chi, archery, manga and anime, healing, meditation, literature and writing

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:41 PM

@ChibiChan: 'Have to agree with Whoamii - your post was honest and straight-forward: the truth! laugh.gif There are many SasuSaku's and NaruHina's who've turned over to NaruSaku now, though. Others are just too stubborn, too proud and/or too delusional. tongue.gif But I have sympathy for them. It must be hard to know deep down inside that your favorite pairing is being owned by the rival pairing.

#179 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 08:09 PM

My reason is just I felt at first that Naruto and Sakura looked cute together, but as I read more into the series, I saw how genuine Naruto's feelings for Sakura were, in spite of how harsh she was to him, and with him willing to do whatever he could to help her out, especially when we see him making his promise to save Sasuke, and feeling rotten when he failed, even if Sakura was more concerned with him, and trying to make him give up on it so he wouldn't end up hurt again...

But then she resolved to help him and Sasuke (not just one or the other) because of his words and in the anime, his actions during the second anime filler arc, which took me abit to watch, and then bam.

It was done. ^^ I just can tell Naruto and Sakura really care for each other, especially now in Hurricane Chronicles... so that is all I will say. smile.gif

Bryon

#180 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Radon @ Aug 16 2007, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Page 3

Is that translated correctly? It looks too good to be true! a_dance.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users