196 replies to this topic

#161 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:29 PM

Piccolo's death in GT is the equivalent to Neji's death. Actually, it's exact like it. Think about it. Not showing up often, random death, shock value attempt, and something uncalled for. The only difference really is the reason behind it.

Now I know why I hate his death even more!

#162 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:37 PM

Piccolo's death in GT is the equivalent to Neji's death. Actually, it's exact like it. Think about it. Not showing up often, random death, shock value attempt, and something uncalled for. The only difference really is the reason behind it.

Now I know why I hate his death even more!

Well think of it like this man with DB Super he won't die like that as GT is no longer canon and if I'm right Piccolo will be trained by freaking Beerus and Whis so no death this time plus many fans say GT is now gone out of the time-line with all that has happened and I agree with them.

But I still hate what they did to him love Piccolo but I think maybe Neji got it worse to die for a pairing I can see how that talk would go.

Piccolo: So how'd you die?

Neji: I was killed off so my dumb cousin could be with a man she didn't know making me a cupid like person, how bout you?

Piccolo: I was killed off to shock fans that loved me.

Random person: Hey I have good news there is going to be a new series, and you get to come back to life like your death never happened.

Neji Sweet guess Kishi saw his mistake fast then

Random person: no sorry not you Neji its Piccolo.

#163 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:44 PM

At least Piccolo didn't die in order to give an excuse for a side character to get the D from the main character.

"Naruto's hand is so big...." :pinch: :sick: :down:

#164 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:44 PM

Well think of it like this man with DB Super he won't die like that as GT is no longer canon and if I'm right Piccolo will be trained by freaking Beerus and Whis so no death this time plus many fans say GT is now gone out of the time-line with all that has happened and I agree with them.

But I still hate what they did to him love Piccolo but I think maybe Neji got it worse to die for a pairing I can see how that talk would go.

Piccolo: So how'd you die?

Neji: I was killed off so my dumb cousin could be with a man she didn't know making me a cupid like person, how bout you?

Piccolo: I was killed off to shock fans that loved me.

Random person: Hey I have good news there is going to be a new series, and you get to come back to life like your death never happened.

Neji Sweet guess Kishi saw his mistake fast then

Random person: no sorry not you Neji its Piccolo.

Good point.

Lol. That's true. Neji's death is permanent death canon. Then again, the world of Naruto is so twisted, they could find a way. Odd, because why not do it anyway, since everyone is in peace and Orochimaru is now good. I don't know, but it sounds like they got themselves Sheron. But oh well, I guess they really want to be according to God, even though Neji never died by natural cause...

#165 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:51 PM

Good point.

Lol. That's true. Neji's death is permanent death canon. Then again, the world of Naruto is so twisted, they could find a way. Odd, because why not do it anyway, since everyone is in peace and Orochimaru is now good. I don't know, but it sounds like they got themselves Sheron. But oh well, I guess they really want to be according to God, even though Neji never died by natural cause...

Yeah we just need to wait and see if GT will be gone forever.

Yeah poor Neji I do feel so sorry him so much I mean he still died for a dumb reason, but at least he didn't get kittened over by the ending so you could call it a win.

#166 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:57 PM

Yeah we just need to wait and see if GT will be gone forever.

Yeah poor Neji I do feel so sorry him so much I mean he still died for a dumb reason, but at least he didn't get kittened over by the ending so you could call it a win.

The only way I can see piss people off greatly is to have Beerus take away God level from Goku and Vegeta by the end.

#167 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:01 PM

The only way I can see piss people off greatly is to have Beerus take away God level from Goku and Vegeta by the end.

In away that would be funny as its Beerus but also piss people off, but hey time will tell if there is no arc after the univers 6 then, well not sure.

#168 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:09 PM

In away that would be funny as its Beerus but also piss people off, but hey time will tell if there is no arc after the univers 6 then, well not sure.

I guess what I'm saying is they will do so to make it seem possible for GT to exist. Like...

Goku: Well, I have no more God power. But you know, we should start finding a new form, going back to normal Super Saiyan form. Hey, four sounds good.

That's like a troll of the century.

#169 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:22 PM

I guess what I'm saying is they will do so to make it seem possible for GT to exist. Like...

Goku: Well, I have no more God power. But you know, we should start finding a new form, going back to normal Super Saiyan form. Hey, four sounds good.

Hope not...if they do decide to get a new form like that, I hope it will be an actual SSj4 transformation that goes straight from SSj3 somehow rather than a transformed Golden Oozaru. Heck, the way they even got SSj4 to work was stupid with the way Goku still somehow had a sliver of tailbone that they literally just yank out with pliers even though Kami was supposed to have used his powers to get rid of it permanently by the end of Dragon Ball...

2e5.gif

#170 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 11:46 PM

oh god I think I would hate that a lot the rage that I would have would make the Planet blow.

As for troll of the century, I think that would still go to the Nnaruto ending lol.

#171 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,559 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:11 AM

Good point.

You know i recall someone showing me a picture of neji's design for the last. At one point it think neji and the others that died in the war were suppose to be revived.(except those in the base that were killed by the ten tailes blast) But then the writer of the last and maybe that pedophile realized the only excuse you could have for why Naruto ended up with hinata is neji's death. So they talk kishi out of it.

#172 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,559 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:13 AM

You know Dragon ball GT wasn't that bad. Honestly. It was attempt to bring the series back to dragon ball with the interstellar hunt for the dragonballs while adding dbz fight. Then it slowly broke down in just dbz fight.Just like the manga. And at least it was being done by the people that worked on the anime.

I don't expect anything but fan fiction from these clowns.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 December 2015 - 02:15 AM.

#173 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:59 AM

Maybe they didn't go with anime route because of DBGT. Manga is more of a safer route maybe?

It's cheap and it's also the safe route. Because if the manga does well then they will give the green light to it being animated.

It's also an indication to how they are doing financially.

In the last four years, naruto sell is between 1,1 to 1,2 million.
I don't think it can sell more than 2 million even if NS happen.
It's a good number actually.

No one has ever said that NS would be the key factor in Naruto selling more. What people wanted for the last volume (or volumes) was a good fight between Naruto and Sasuke which we didn't get, and an actually ending to this story which we also didn't get.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#174 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:57 AM

@nostradamus
I agree that they want a good fight, good story, and good ending.
Some people think it doesn't get high number because they alienate pairing fan. Eventhought in the last five years, naruto never break 1,5 million.

#175 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:27 PM

If Gaiden can break a million in 5 weeks, you can see the type of quality the majority wants.

we are the minority when it comes to good writing. Which is sad.

Edited by NeonRanger, 25 December 2015 - 03:28 PM.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#176 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 07:44 PM

If Gaiden can break a million in 5 weeks, you can see the type of quality the majority wants.

That's naruto fan that bought gaiden with nothing more blthan a soap opera story of who's your daddy and lame villain.
While I skeptical it will reach a million (I think 800k), I will not surprise if they make it.

#177 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 08:33 PM

Welcome to next generation where Twilight got more shine than quality writing adaptation...

#178 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:49 PM

it has to make the same amount as the gaiden. Any shorter and it won't hit the million mark in 5 weeks,.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#179 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:59 PM

Some one needs to make gifs and photoshop of that scene...

The lines work so well lol...

#180 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 02:14 AM

@touken
Pop culture?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users