Close
Photo

Orange(Orenji) by Ichigo Takano

shojo seinen romance slice of life drama time travel comedy best bro depression suicide

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#161 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:39 PM

So the thing about Orange getting an Anime isn't true ? :o Or maybe it's not confirmed yet ! I'm disappointed ! 
(your sig, where is it from ?) 

Just one chapter left...and it will be out in a few days ! Can't wait to see the movie anyway ! 

So far Orange is also not in the list of winter line up. My sig is from Kangoku no Gakuen.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#162 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 14 August 2015 - 12:44 AM

Imma rage if Orange does not get an anime by the end of 2016. I want one so badly.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#163 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:34 PM

So far Orange is also not in the list of winter line up. My sig is from Kangoku no Gakuen.

thanks ! 

I really hope they'll do an anime !! 

Anyway, the final chapter will be released soon (in a few hours ) and there's that "spoiler", but I don't know if it's legit or not (and I reaaally hope it's not ) so apparently ...

S-s-spoiler

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#164 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:37 PM

thanks ! 
I really hope they'll do an anime !! 

Anyway, the final chapter will be released soon (in a few hours ) and there's that "spoiler", but I don't know if it's legit or not (and I reaaally hope it's not ) so apparently ...

S-s-spoiler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I refuse to believe that spoiler.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#165 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:38 PM

Ouuuhh sorryy !! I almost got a heart attack ! Apparently, it wasn't true ! Oh God, Thank God... :relieved:

My tumblr

#166 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:01 AM

Here it is ! This is the final chapter ! http://kissmanga.com...--022?id=239759

My tumblr

#167 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:29 AM

OMG that final chapter was done beautifully, I don't know how else to describe it.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#168 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:36 PM

Reading the last chapter in school must be the worst decision I ever made :cry: I'm so sad it's over, but I'm glad for Kakeru and the others :cry:

I still can't believe it's finished :cry:   

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#169 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:44 PM

OMFG

IS THIS FOR REAL???

tell me is this real??

Somebody hold meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol

and wait

WAIT

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIITTTTT

LAST GAME will also get an anime adaptation??

Oh dear kami desu!!

somebody please tell me if this is true or am i getting trolled??

I mean it isn't the best-est time of the month for me right now lol... so i might be delusional or something ...

It might still get a Anime but that is fake, as it's Spring 2015, I think we'd all remember if the anime aired already.

Last chapter was.....I dont know it just sort of was the end, I didn't really feel the well feels, I think if we'd seen the alternate world at the end, showing us what had changed, maybe I'd feel more emotional, but can't say the end moved me as much as the rest of the manga...then again Mangas in general don't have an ending that lives up to what preludes it.

iAnby7W.gif

#170 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:25 PM

It might still get a Anime but that is fake, as it's Spring 2015, I think we'd all remember if the anime aired already.

Last chapter was.....I dont know it just sort of was the end, I didn't really feel the well feels, I think if we'd seen the alternate world at the end, showing us what had changed, maybe I'd feel more emotional, but can't say the end moved me as much as the rest of the manga...then again Mangas in general don't have an ending that lives up to what preludes it.

I actually think the ending was good.. but like harry4e.. i didn't find it great. just right.

If they showed the future of the world where Kakeru lives then that would've gotten me more emotional.

Like instead of Kakeru "passing by adult Naho w/ Suwa", we'll get to see "adult Kakeru with adult Naho"

But its still a good manga overall.

This manga made me nervous more than a horror movie. I swear everytime i read a chapter i'm too scared.

Kakeru is scary.

people like that are scary.

not in a horrible scary way of course.. but i'm really afraid of those kinds of people.

#171 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:30 PM

I actually think the ending was good.. but like harry4e.. i didn't find it great. just right.

If they showed the future of the world where Kakeru lives then that would've gotten me more emotional.

Like instead of Kakeru "passing by adult Naho w/ Suwa", we'll get to see "adult Kakeru with adult Naho"

But its still a good manga overall.

This manga made me nervous more than a horror movie. I swear everytime i read a chapter i'm too scared.

Kakeru is scary.

people like that are scary.

not in a horrible scary way of course.. but i'm really afraid of those kinds of people.

Same impression here. The chapter was good, but a bit underwhelming in my eyes. After all the suffering and depression, Kakeru has gone through, wouldn't it have been nice to see him smiling happily with Naho in the future?

And Suwa: He totally got sidetracked... I doubt he'll ever confess to Naho.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#172 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:31 PM

I feel the same as you guys. I felt it was a little bit rushed, and felt kind of disappointed, I wanted to see some kind of plot twist, but I still feel happy. It was good to see them all together, and there's that thing about the ending not being about romance, but more about friendship (the exact opposite of Naruto's ending) 

As you said guys, she should have added some things to make it more emotional..here, I just felt she wanted to get somewhat rid of it.

anyway, it was good but not great. It's still a good read.

My tumblr

#173 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:32 PM

I feel the same as you guys. I felt it was a little bit rushed, and felt kind of disappointed, I wanted to see some kind of plot twist, but I still feel happy. It was good to see them all together, and there's that thing about the ending not being about romance, but more about friendship (the exact opposite of Naruto's ending) 

As you said guys, she should have added some things to make it more emotional..here, I just felt she wanted to get somewhat rid of it.

I feel like the author just gave up towards the end. It's been rumored that she was trying to leave the manga industry several times? One thing for sure is that this manga was on hiatus for a short time.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#174 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:32 PM

Same impression here. The chapter was good, but a bit underwhelming in my eyes. After all the suffering and depression, Kakeru has gone through, wouldn't it have been nice to see him smiling happily with Naho in the future?

And Suwa: He totally got sidetracked... I doubt he'll ever confess to Naho.

oh yeah.. that part as well.. Suwa became a favorite of mine. he didn't get much attention in the end after all he's gonna be sacrificing a HELL LOT for this decision..

but a part of me is still happy.. i'm a sucker for friendships and nostalgia stuffs..

#175 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:35 PM

I think I might reread all the chapters, to see if I left something out (which I probably did)

I feel like the author just gave up towards the end. It's been rumored that she was trying to leave the manga industry several times? One thing for sure is that this manga was on hiatus for a short time.

Was it on hiatus? Must have been before I read it then..

#176 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:36 PM

The ending of Orange can be a bit underwhelming for us because we had set the standard too high imo... but yeah i felt that there was something missing and the author was suppose to quit doing this manga so atleast i'm thankful that she completed it..

It was a calm ending but the way it was done felt like there will be something more... maybe a bonus chapter?

Anyway this is MILES AND LIGHT YEARS FAR FAR AWAY FROM THAT NARUTO MANGA...ugh until now it still leaves me a bitter taste

#177 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:37 PM

oh yeah.. that part as well.. Suwa became a favorite of mine. he didn't get much attention in the end after all he's gonna be sacrificing a HELL LOT for this decision..

but a part of me is still happy.. i'm a sucker for friendships and nostalgia stuffs..

He's my favorite, too :cry: Best buddy of the series. I hope Naho and Kakeru will never find out that in the other world, Naho and Suwa are happily married... That would just create some conflict. But still: At least let Suwa confess so that he can get it over with!

Still, a better ending than many others I've seen *husk, husk* Naruto *husk, husk*

My favorite ending to any manga I've ever read must be the ending to Cardcaptor Sakura. If any manga can make me feel that way as I did in those last few pages like Cardcaptor Sakura did, than I call it an emotionally satisfying ending.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#178 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:38 PM

I think I might reread all the chapters, to see if I left something out (which I probably did)

Was it on hiatus? Must have been before I read it then..

It was. You can just check the comment sections on kissmanga. The complaints man. It was on a hiatus for several months, and even moved magazines.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#179 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:42 PM

He's my favorite, too :cry: Best buddy of the series. I hope Naho and Kakeru will never find out that in the other world, Naho and Suwa are happily married... That would just create some conflict. But still: At least let Suwa confess so that he can get it over with!

Still, a better ending than many others I've seen *husk, husk* Naruto *husk, husk*

My favorite ending to any manga I've ever read must be the ending to Cardcaptor Sakura. If any manga can make me feel that way as I did in those last few pages like Cardcaptor Sakura did, than I call it an emotionally satisfying ending.

oh hush you! don't sully the name of this manga with that bacteria Narudoe...

I want a bonus chapter.. maybe focusing Suwa.. I think the last part was like in consideration for Suwa..atleast he did get to be with Naho but in a different world..so maybe the author did it that way to respect Suwa..or maybe not lol.

and CCS.. i've been obsess with that since childhood.. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle kinda broke me tho so i never get to finish that.. it was too painful for me to see my happy first ever couple being destroyed like that. i just can't dirty my memories of them with very TRC sad things..

#180 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 02:45 PM

It was. You can just check the comment sections on kissmanga. The complaints man. It was on a hiatus for several months, and even moved magazines.

MAL is even saying that the manga is 27 chapters :wot: I'm pretty sure it's 22.. 

I couldn't find many but:   

The hiatus is over and a new chapter will come out every 2 months. :D

Moved magazine and all that? I missed a lot from this series then.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shojo, seinen, romance, slice of life, drama, time travel, comedy, best bro, depression, suicide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users