Posted 30 March 2015 - 03:50 PM

Mirai is Kurenai's daughter.

#162 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:00 PM

Naruto is the Jesus Christ of the Naruto universe. He sacrificed himself by giving himself to Hinata. Let's not let that sacrifice go to waste. Amen!

What the...?! You tricky fox!  :cuss:

Sasuke deserved happy life after his deeds, and Naruto is inprisoned by Hyuga hime? That's a sh*tty story right there!

LOL YOU TWO !!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: . Hate to break it to you guys  but  you know that Sasuke will just bail out on Hinata once he makes her a kid  he'll run away like hell just like he did with Sakura so its a win win for him   :zaru: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 30 March 2015 - 04:03 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#163 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:02 PM

LOL YOU TWO !!!   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao: . Hate to break it to you guys  but  you know that Sasuke will just bail out on Hinata once he makes her a kid  he'll run away like hell just like he did with Sakura :zaru: . 

:hm: Hinata will cling on him, I want to see that.

#164 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

You do realize most of the hate she gets are from Naruto self inserts whom hate her for choosing Sasuke right?

I don't know about that. I think there are just as many self-inserts who hate her because she was a rival taking attention away from Hinata.

And isn't that a huge portion of the Naruto shipping fanbase? Self-inserts? Aren't a ton of SS fans just self-inserts who have no idea of what real relationships are like and just want the "good looking bad boy?"

#165 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:05 PM

What the...?! You tricky fox!  :cuss:
Sasuke deserved happy life after his deeds, and Naruto is inprisoned by Hyuga hime? That's a sh*tty story right there!

In this story the villains deserve a happy ever after. Oh and Obito says 'hi!'

.[/size] [/size]
LOL YOU TWO !!! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: . Hate to break it to you guys  but  you know that Sasuke will just bail out on Hinata once he makes her a kid  he'll run away like hell just like he did with Sakura so its a win win for him   :zaru: .

He won't even make her a kid. Not gonna happen. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!

Hm. Sasuke will chidori her hand off. No problem!
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#166 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:05 PM

LOL You forget He's Sanchez Ventilator he'll run away from her like the wind after he hit it and quit it  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#167 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:09 PM

LOL  The kittening Retcon they made  with this scene  LOL . You guys do realize  that by this  SakuHina are BFF now  Right am I Right !?  :argh:  WTF !!! :lmao: .

Also correct me if I'm wrong but Sakura "build" an children mental hospital right !? While usually I'll say its an very  nice gesture but as its written is just convenient BS . This kitten is just there for the sake of it  it doesn't explain how or why she did it but its just there , and really compared to Tsunade's feats this is zero its not exactly an medical feat that shows her superior to Tsunade , its such a BS bc its here just to somehow "hide" the fact of how much  they diminished her role in the story and her goals  not to mention this isn't  in the "original manga"  you would think as one of the MC she deserved that not put in the sideline for Hinakittens :roll:  .  

Also I can't stop but laughing  at the irony of Sakura playing some kind of psychiatrist when she's the one who's desperately in need for one for staying with her abuser  despite not  understanding his mental health  and being so much emotionally f**cked up and doesn't understand her emotions  . I'm so sorry to say this as someone who loved her character  but..................... THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I'LL LET MY KID IN CARE OF SOMEONE LIKE HER .    

Man, this is so TRUE !!

Wish I could like this a thousand times

Mirai is Kurenai's daughter.

She seems cool

The only character I actually have some kind of sympathy

Edited by Nar123, 30 March 2015 - 04:10 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#168 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:09 PM

In this story the villains deserve a happy ever after. Oh and Obito says 'hi!'
   He won't even make her a kid. Not gonna happen. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!
   Hm. Sasuke will chidori her hand off. No problem!

Yes He Will !!!  He'll poke her Boobs and make her fall in love with him   :lmao:

Even better Chidori is the ultimate expression of love its instant making babies technique !!!  :lmao:.

AND THEN SANCHEZ VENTILATOR WILL RUN LIKE HELL FROM HER !!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Posted Image                                                            

#169 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:12 PM

Man, this is so TRUE !!

She seems cool

You honor me to much  :excited:  But Thanks your words are enough  :thumb: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 30 March 2015 - 04:12 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#170 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Shows- SNK, Naruto, Code Geass, Baccano, Fate,
    Characters- Claire, Sasuke, Lelouch, Madara, Itachi, Gilgamesh, Kirei, Konan, Sasori, Lancer.

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:14 PM

LOL  The kittening Retcon they made  with this scene  LOL . You guys do realize  that by this  SakuHina are BFF now  Right am I Right !?  :argh:  WTF !!! :lmao: .

Also correct me if I'm wrong but Sakura "build" an children mental hospital right !? While usually I'll say its an very  nice gesture but as its written is just convenient BS . This kitten is just there for the sake of it  it doesn't explain how or why she did it but its just there , and really compared to Tsunade's feats this is zero its not exactly an medical feat that shows her superior to Tsunade , its such a BS bc its here just to somehow "hide" the fact of how much  they diminished her role in the story and her goals  not to mention this isn't  in the "original manga"  you would think as one of the MC she deserved that not put in the sideline for Hinakittens :roll:  .  

Also I can't stop but laughing  at the irony of Sakura playing some kind of psychiatrist when she's the one who's desperately in need for one for staying with her abuser  despite not  understanding his mental health  and being so much emotionally f**cked up and doesn't understand her emotions  . I'm so sorry to say this as someone who loved her character  but..................... THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I'LL LET MY KID IN CARE OF SOMEONE LIKE HER .    

Sasuke isn't an abuser....

:wave:

Good morale, always be there someone who you care for, every time, do all for her happines, and be left lying without hand with her asking someone who destroyed your hand question "Sorry for what?". 

Ofcouse some part may be from those, maybe even I will be in that part from your point of view, but stripping MC, from such a goal and give this "prize" to someone who didn't work for it - awful writting.

Do you really think Sakura-hate is based on those only?

Most Sakura hate are from Hinatatards who think she sucks and Naruto self inserts who hate her for choosing Sasuke/Freindzoning Naruto.

I said most in the Youtube comments, Sakura kind of sucks as a character so of course she should be criticized but not needlessly hated.

Sakura's character wasn't destroyed by loving Sasuke, if she fell in love with Naruto how would you think it would look like on her character? She literally confessed to Sasuke, 7 chapters before the end, Naruto would look like a second guy. Kishi should not have had her confessed but oh well.  Besides her love interests aren't going to ruin or save her character.

Bolded- Its pretty obvious she just wanted to hear it from him not because she forgot about the pain he has caused Naruto/Team 7

Some of them are, of course, and these are the same self inserts that favour Hinata

However the worst thing is, Kishimoto proved them right in numerous of their stupid arguments

But nevertheless, the way SS was managed helped ruin Sakura's character. 

If Sakura was to be hated there are far more other examples than loving Sasuke.

Edited by WhyDoIWatch, 30 March 2015 - 04:15 PM.

hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-145.gif

#171 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:15 PM

What's this about SasuHina? I get the appeal but I never cares for it......

Also, Sakura Hiden seems to be a mess, get the spray!

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#172 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:18 PM

If Sakura was to be hated there are far more other examples than loving Sasuke.

She has many flaws and shortcomings not related to SS

but really its not that she "loves Sasuke", its how it was portrayed and developed 

#173 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:20 PM

Sasuke isn't an abuser....

Nice Joke there  he certainly is Sakura's personal favorite one LOL . Seriously you're to stuck up from loving his character .  Go and find the definition of an abusive relationship and compare it to SS  that's all I'm gonna say to you .

Posted Image                                                            

#174 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:21 PM

Man, this is so TRUE !!

She seems cool

That got to suck for placing hope on a woman...

#175 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:23 PM

That got to suck for placing hope on a woman...

Well I don't have hope of any kind regarding this "part 3"

I just have a strange kind of sympathy towards Mirai, her design is actually cool

Edited by Nar123, 30 March 2015 - 04:24 PM.

#176 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:26 PM

Well I don't have hope of any kind regarding this "part 3"

I just have a strange kind of sympathy towards Mirai, her design is actually cool

That's a guilty pleasure. I was like "Oh boy, why didn't this series be like a tag team..." That's what that guy from DN and Bakuman did. Like just let Kishi be the artist and don't touch on story.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 30 March 2015 - 04:27 PM.

#177 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:27 PM

Hyuk hyuk. Anyone STILL gonna try read this novel or do you feel like laughing in pain even more?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#178 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:31 PM

Hyuk hyuk. Anyone STILL gonna try read this novel or do you feel like laughing in pain even more?

I'm not going to read this piece of horse crap

Just going to get information from you guys over here

#179 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

i'll read it because i need to keep up with canon material.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#180 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:35 PM

Nope I will mock the kitten out of it and  laughing like crazy bc its pure angsty comedy  its the best kitten ever  better then Twilight  and almost catching up to 50 Shades of Clusterkitten you gotta love that  :zaru: .  

Posted Image                                                            

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, anti sasusaku, sakura hiden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users