1457 replies to this topic

#161 Lilac

Lilac

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:21 AM

I'm feeling a bit conflicted! Kishi seems to spend an awful lot of panel/panel space on simply trolling. 615, all those panels devoted to Hinata being encased in the cocoon, having Naruto react right after Hinata screams his name, the SS catch/SS cover this week. Why not use all those trolling panels to futher NaruSaku instead? It's such a strange way to work up to NaruSaku endgame. :S

Edited by Lilac, 23 July 2014 - 09:22 AM.

#162 RamenBlossom

RamenBlossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:23 AM

You know what I just realized? We found out what the last dimension was! The Super-Gravity Dimension.

Huh, so there is the lava, ice (snow), sea of acid, desert, super-gravity, and the bridge (the one that takes you to each dimension) dimensions. I have to admit, I wonder how Kishi was able to come up with these different dimensions and if they actually mean something.

Plus, what is up with the castles?! I have to know! I am curious as Curious George! I do not think that I will be able to let up on the castles until I know what is up with them.

Edited by RamenBlossom, 23 July 2014 - 09:24 AM.

#163 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

HAH. I knew it. I knew the shadow clones can be given the balls now.

I wasn't worried about the "SS moment" and now Sasuke is still a jerk. Also, I found it rather interesting to see Sakura do that cliche girly gasp when Naruto looked like he was hit. Not sure why I liked seeing that. Maybe because it once against is proof that Sakura is not that fangirl anymore for Sasuke. I love how Naruto scolds Sasuke now. You tell him, Naruto.

Sorry, SS fans, but just like 615, you got nothing real big out of it. And some of us were worried....XD

Obito is finally going to die? While I wish he actually got to live maybe now he can find peace in the afterlife. Even if he did bad things, I feel he at least tried to make up for it and I have to give him props. So I hope he gets to be with Rin. Kind of funny how Kakashi is feeling this now. It is like Kishimoto is aware of the fans reaction about Kakashi and made him lampshade it. Obito saved his life one more time. So I am glad that he is not dying a monster.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#164 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

So basically we have 19 chapters for Obito's death, Kaguyas defeat, NvS final battle, Sasuke tnj, Narutos birthday, farewell to the kages, closure of the pairings, the nations going back to normal, Naruto becoming hokage and NS resolution.....

Thats dumb, Kishi picked a helluva time to hurry the plot along, its like when a student waits till the very last day to write and turn in an essay

eh10ut.jpg

#165 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

I understand bro! Okay...let's just dump this and be happy that we are not the only ones now. Let's take a chill pill for now and........have some beer? Heineken or...Budweiser Magnum? Will help you ease off!

Its gonna take allot of alcohol for me to chill and Beer is not gonna cut it that's for sure , I better go and open up my speciality right now -_-  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#166 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:27 AM

So basically we have 19 chapters for Obito's death, Kaguyas defeat, NvS final battle, Sasuke tnj, Narutos birthday, farewell to the kages, closure of the pairings, the nations going back to normal, Naruto becoming hokage and NS resolution.....

Thats dumb, Kishi picked a helluva time to hurry the plot along, its like when a student waits till the very last day to write and turn in an essay

That or the movie is not about two year time skip and we are just take premature conclusion just like RtN. And naruto will take one or two year to end.

#167 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

Who says we have 19 chapters left in the manga? There's still too much to cover and I doubt Kishi would rush out the ending in order to end it this year. He's had the ending in his mind for a long time now and he's not willing to throw it away yet in 19 chapters when the manga is still selling and an anime still airing.

Edited by SilverStar, 23 July 2014 - 09:28 AM.

#168 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

Boy, looking at my old posts, I feel rather funny for doing all that. Haha, I guess I was acting crazy.

#169 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

I still say it is not 19 chapters til the manga end, but rather 19 chapters til the end of the Fourth Shinobi War. Then we move to the Naruto vs Sasuke fight.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#170 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

Looking at Kishi's drawing for the movie with Naruto's short hair, it reminds me of the clothes male students wear in Japan, or the uniform the soldiers wore during the world war. Isn't there a possibility that the movie is set during the war? If that's the case, I can understand why he has that hairstyle.its a typical hairstyle in the old days.

I was about to say the same.

I know that in korean in the olden days they were outfit like this.

404px-c0889-00.jpg

photo14059.jpg

Chens1921.jpg

#171 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

Is this for real? Obito is finally gonna die? :eager:  :boogie:  :dance: Good riddance I say. It's about damn time. And I was kinda weirded out to see a grown ass man wanting to spend some alone time with a little girl. ObiRin is gonna be real busy in the afterlife perv_plz_by_xx_demonblade_xx-d4nbbpg.gif

Trololololol. 

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#172 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

tumblr_n95n1tpZ7Y1r3rdh2o1_500.png

WTH is this Naruto's New Era Opening Project ? 

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 23 July 2014 - 09:34 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#173 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:34 AM

@rikarim
It's the Japanese public school boy's uniform, the girl uniform is sailor one.
If I'm not mistaken that's uniform for middle school.
Correct me if I'm wrong megi & ramen.

#174 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:37 AM

I'm feeling a bit conflicted! Kishi seems to spend an awful lot of panel/panel space on simply trolling. 615, all those panels devoted to Hinata being encased in the cocoon, having Naruto react right after Hinata screams his name, the SS catch/SS cover this week. Why not use all those trolling panels to futher NaruSaku instead? It's such a strange way to work up to NaruSaku endgame. :S

This what i mean btw just like naruto ending from series one, i am really curious on the painting ending and if SS happens how big the rage Will be in the world haha.

Dont get me wrong i am ns fan but kishi i hope you did not troll so much you cant get out of it anymore.

#175 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

@rikarim
It's the Japanese public school boy's uniform, the girl uniform is sailor one.
If I'm not mistaken that's uniform for middle school.
Correct me if I'm wrong megi & ramen.

Ita actually Japanese and both korean school uniform and the outfit there wearing is for highschool. I think the middle school outfit might be the same outfit they wear for highschool or they don't wear one.

Edited by rikakim94, 23 July 2014 - 09:39 AM.

#176 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:40 AM

Is it me or is naruto's Hair like obitoxD and i mean adult obito

Edited by Arachnia, 23 July 2014 - 09:41 AM.

#177 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:40 AM

Is there there a better quality scan for that pic? I really like narutos outfit.

#178 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

SS didn't get a moment (except the cover), but there wasn't any trolling either. I'm not sure what to think of that cover.

#179 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

It's disappointing that you didn't mention Orochimaru in your list. He's been an iconic character since the beginning - the sole surviving Akatsuki member once this war ends. So much of his personal background and motives are shrouded in mystery. Moreover, he still poses a dangerous threat as an S-Rank criminal with probably one of the highest bounties ever seen on his head.  

What is the expectation for Orochimaru? Surely he can't just pretend that his self-motivated actions of "saving" the Alliance will nullify everything he's done prior to the war. He's more practical and cunning than that. There needs to be a proper build-up towards his own resolution soon.

#180 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

SS didn't get a moment (except the cover), but there wasn't any trolling either. I'm not sure what to think of that cover.

Its more like milking out the fan servicing.  :mellow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users