Close
Photo

NS Project: REVISION

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#161 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:35 AM

I got a good handle of how to deal with both scenarios X) but you go first, or should I??

Feel free to, MoonDrop, I need time to do mine :D

#162 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:29 AM

Feel free to, MoonDrop, I need time to do mine :D

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiight :D

Well for the Naruto confessing to Sakura scene.........I wouldn't do it. The Naruto Manga was for all tends and purposes a Shounan Battle manga with a small romance subplot. So I wanted to continue that through the ending by not letting Naruto confessing to Sakura but instead show a "Strong Hint" of them actually getting together in the end. One chapter of showing the two talking to each other about certain topics which eventually leading to Sakura's feelings towards Sasuke becoming friendship level, then Naruto stubbornly asks for a date with ramen which Sakura teasingly agrees and finally ending at Naruto unknowingly making a "sweet" compliment towards Sakura, which surprised her, and leaves her on a "good" impression on her thoughts about Naruto.

Then we'll do a time-skip of them being older and...........kitten I'm spoiling too much on that part :P lol that's something to look forward to. But anyway to me I think it would be best to lessen down the Romance between the two just a bit but make it actually damn believable they get together!!! >XD just Like Minato x Kushina

Now for Sasuke's departure with Team Taka I'm gonna have him handle a smart part of business first. I want him to go back to Obitos old bone graveyard hideout and retrieve itachi's corpse.......for a proper send off by "bonfire". Naruto gave his farewells and send off to Jiraya by making him a grave so I wanted Sasuke to parallel the same way with itachi after Sasuke's redemption. When he reaches his destination and enters he is confronted by orochimaru, who learned of the hideouts location and contents from when he was inside Kabuto. He explains to Sasuke that he is only there to acquire the numerous Sharingan Eyes that Obito stored there for his own ends. Something about the infinite tsukiyomi changed orochimarus perspective on things and and now is mad driven to answer his "new purpose" with the help of the sharingans. But Sasuke quickly shattered and destroyed orochimarus new aspirations via Susanno towards all of the detached sharingans. Sasuke immediately threatens orochimaru to give up on his new ambitions or he would pay the price but orochimaru never faltered. Surprised to see the destruction left from Sasuke's wake for sure but wasn't fazed a bit for he told Sasuke experimenting on the sharingans was but the "easy way" to get the answers he wants. Now with that option out the window he reaffirmed Sasuke as he disappears that now he must look towards doing things the "hard way" which he actually preferred all along. Sasuke weary and slightly nervous of Orochimarus proclamation took notice to be worried of future things to come but now what layed in front of him was now his most pressing concern.......itachi's body.

After returning outside with the body Sasuke is then greeted by members of team Taka.

I don't want to go into much detail right now of what they discuss but I can tell you that it will involve Sasuke's new vow of redemption and solitude, Suigetsu's Stubborness and smartassness, Jugos Loyalties and finally the "strong hint" of Sasuke and Karin getting together in the future.

After that Sasuke performs last rites towards itachi and then lights the makeshift burial mound he made on fire which envelopes itachi's body. Afterwards Sasuke silently talks to himself while watching the flames and quickly orders team Taka to head out with him to there next destination and wherever Sasuke's new path leads him.

Felt proud for myself on that Sasuke bit because it's actually a big spoiler of how I want to handle Part 3 involving the storyline X) hehehehe. Gotta thank Marvel studios for giving me ideas from there end credit scenes XD lmao

#163 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 06:26 PM

I myself think that one reason I'd want a confession scene with Naruto and Sakura is closure from the whole fact it feels like Naruto thinks Sakura couldn't/shouldn't love him given his reaction to her confession in the Land of Iron when she was being legitimate about it, with the only aspect she was wrong and misleading on being that she didn't love Sasuke anymore. Even if Naruto is a shonen series, MoonDrop, I think that deep down that the romance subplot with Naruto and Sakura is a key part of what the series is. So here's the idea I had for that moment, which is set around 699, sometime after Sasuke reunites with Taka and the group set out to try to protect the world their way as well as to deal with Orochimaru still being out thetre and possibly planning something.

*Neji, Shikaku, and Inoichi's funeral. Ino is leaning against Choji, who is comfortingly rubbing her back*
Choji: Guys... anyone seen Naruto or Sakura? I figure the hero of the war would want to be here...

Ino: No idea... *wipes her eye*

Hinata: I went to his apartment earlier. He wasn't there though. 

Shino: Perhaps he didn't feel like coming.

Tenten: Still doesn't explain why Sakura isn't here.

Kiba: I kinda get the feeling that where Naruto is, Sakura may be.
Hinata: *smiles sadly* That is true...

*The Hokage Monument, Naruto is looking up at the monument, particularly at the face of his father, Minato Namikaze, then sighs, looking at his missing arm, before he kneels down, focusing himself to go into Sage Mode, then punches the roof, groaning from the punch, but then just beginning to break down as he sits down. But he soon picks himself up, then blinks when he feels a presence behind him*

Sakura: Somehow I knew you might be here. Considering I'm one of the only ones who would know you're here.

Naruto: ...Yeah. I just had to get some space.

Sakura: I figured...

*Soon, an awkward silence occurs*

Naruto: ...But it doesn't explain why you're here.

Sakura: I came looking for you. When the funeral was about to start, I saw you were gone, so I went to find you. Lady Tsunade didn't know, and neither did Captain Yamato, Sai, or Kakashi-sensei. So I figured you might be here considering---
Naruto: No, I mean, WHY are you here, Sakura? I mean... *looks away* I mean...

Sakura: Why wouldn't I be?

Naruto: I thought for sure you would not want to be anywhere near me.

Sakura: That's a little harsh, don't you think?
Naruto: Not really... *goes to the railing over the roof and leans on it*
*Sakura comes up and leans on it as well* Sakura: Something is wrong isn't it?
Naruto: Of course it is. I failed. I FAILED.

Sakura: What do you mean? You're a hero! You stopped Kaguya with Sasuke! You defeated the Ten-Tails, and saved the world.
Naruto: ...Yeah...

Sakura: So spill! What's bugging you then?
Naruto: ...I failed to keep my promise to you. Team 7 is still splintered, Sasuke is gone, and you couldn't get to tell him how you feel.

Sakura: You sure aren't bright. Didn't you hear me in the Final Valley when I said I didn't forgive Sasuke for what he did? *lightly bonks him on the forehead with her closed fist.

Naruto: Still doesn't mean I succeeded. Some "hero".

Sakura: Naruto... is this just because you think I'm still in love with him?
Naruto: Well, aren't you!? *looks at her, his eyes wide with some sense of fear* YOU WERE OBVIOUSLY LYING TO ME WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME IN THE LAND OF IRON AND NOW I FAIL TO KEEP MY PROMISE TO YOU!! How could you not hate me!?! I'D hate me!
*Sakura pulls her hand back and then pops it onto Naruto's cheek* Sakura: Why would I hate you...? I told you before I love you.
Naruto: You can cut it out with--- *gets interrupted when Sakura kisses him*
Sakura: I meant it, Naruto. YOU're the idiot who presumed he understood my feelings just because you wanted to keep that promise... that promise that caused you nothing but pain and suffering because of me lacking the strength to do what had to be done. You just had to keep it going just because you wanted me to have what you thought would make me happy. But Naruto... *hugs him and leans against him* Words aren't the only thing to tell someone how you feel. So you can say it. I relieve you of that promise since even if Sasuke isn't in the village anymore, he IS safe. He's back from the darkness. He has been the Sasuke we both care for.

*Naruto blinks, then feels all the warmth of Sakura's embrace, before he finally just realizes something* Naruto, thinking: That's right... all I ever did was think I wasn't worthy to have your love, Sakura. I just figured if I saved Sasuke for you, I could make you happy, and then I could just keep watching you from afar. It's why I couldn't take your confession seriously... I thought that I wasn't worthy to have you love me when I couldn't even keep a promise.

Sakura: I already told you that Sai told me you love me... but I want to hear it from you.

*Naruto blinks, but then smiles* Naruto: I'm sorry it took me so long to say it... but... Sakura Haruno... I love you. I've been in love with you since the first time I laid eyes on you when we were children. Your radiant smile just took my heart. And... *brushes some hair from her forehead, then kisses it* Your forehead is so wide and charming... it almost makes me want to kiss it.
*Hearing that, Sakura's eyes widen, but she also just can't help but beam, as she now realizes that it was Naruto who had made her heart race that day, even when he was using the Transformation Jutsu to pose as Sasuke, how he just made her heart race now and then. In fact, it causes Sakura to squeal as she glomp and hugs Naruto down onto the roof, causing Naruto to cry out as well*

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 12 January 2015 - 07:59 PM.

#164 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:43 PM

I myself think that one reason I'd want a confession scene with Naruto and Sakura is closure from the whole fact it feels like Naruto thinks Sakura couldn't/shouldn't love him given his reaction to her confession in the Land of Iron when she was being legitimate about it, with the only aspect she was wrong and misleading on being that she didn't love Sasuke anymore. Even if Naruto is a shonen series, MoonDrop, I think that deep down that the romance subplot with Naruto and Sakura is a key part of what the series is. So here's the idea I had for that moment, which is set around 699, sometime after Sasuke reunites with Taka and the group set out to try to protect the world their way as well as to deal with Orochimaru still being out thetre and possibly planning something.

*Neji, Shikaku, and Inoichi's funeral. Ino is leaning against Choji, who is comfortingly rubbing her back*
Choji: Guys... anyone seen Naruto or Sakura? I figure the hero of the war would want to be here...
*The Hokage Monument, Naruto is looking up at the monument, particularly at the face of his father, Minato Namikaze, then sighs, looking at his missing arm, before he kneels down, focusing himself to go into Sage Mode, then punches the roof, groaning from the punch, but then just beginning to break down as he sits down. But he soon picks himself up, then blinks when he feels a presence behind him*
Sakura: Somehow I knew you might be here. Considering I'm one of the only ones who would know you're here.
Sakura: I came looking for you. When the funeral was about to start, I saw you were gone, so I went to find you. Lady Tsunade didn't know, and neither did Captain Yamato, Sai, or Kakashi-sensei. So I figured you might be here considering---
Sakura: What do you mean? You're a hero! You stopped Kaguya with Sasuke! You defeated the Ten-Tails, and saved the world.
Naruto: ...I failed to keep my promise to you. Team 7 is still splintered, Sasuke is gone, and you couldn't get to tell him how you feel.
Sakura: You sure aren't bright. Didn't you hear me in the Final Valley when I said I didn't forgive Sasuke for what he did? *lightly bonks him on the forehead with her closed fist.
Naruto: Well, aren't you!? *looks at her, his eyes wide with some sense of fear* YOU WERE OBVIOUSLY LYING TO ME WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME IN THE LAND OF IRON AND NOW I FAIL TO KEEP MY PROMISE TO YOU!! How could you not hate me!?! I'D hate me!
*Sakura pulls her hand back and then pops it onto Naruto's cheek* Sakura: Why would I hate you...? I told you before I love you.
Sakura: I meant it, Naruto. YOU're the idiot who presumed he understood my feelings just because you wanted to keep that promise... that promise that caused you nothing but pain and suffering because of me lacking the strength to do what had to be done. You just had to keep it going just because you wanted me to have what you thought would make me happy. But Naruto... *hugs him and leans against him* Words aren't the only thing to tell someone how you feel. So you can say it. I relieve you of that promise since even if Sasuke isn't in the village anymore, he IS safe. He's back from the darkness. He has been the Sasuke we both care for.
*Naruto blinks, then feels all the warmth of Sakura's embrace, before he finally just realizes something* Naruto, thinking: That's right... all I ever did was think I wasn't worthy to have your love, Sakura. I just figured if I saved Sasuke for you, I could make you happy, and then I could just keep watching you from afar. It's why I couldn't take your confession seriously... I thought that I wasn't worthy to have you love me when I couldn't even keep a promise.

Sakura: I already told you that Sai told me you love me... but I want to hear it from you.
*Naruto blinks, but then smiles* Naruto: I'm sorry it took me so long to say it... but... Sakura Haruno... I love you. I've been in love with you since the first time I laid eyes on you when we were children. Your radiant smile just took my heart. And... *brushes some hair from her forehead, then kisses it* Your forehead is so wide and charming... it almost makes me want to kiss it.
*Hearing that, Sakura's eyes widen, but she also just can't help but beam, as she now realizes that it was Naruto who had made her heart race that day, even when he was using the Transformation Jutsu to pose as Sasuke, how he just made her heart race now and then. In fact, it causes Sakura to squeal as she glomp and hugs Naruto down onto the roof, causing Naruto to cry out as well*

Hmmm it's pretty good and it got me in the feels :D but again it's just too much "romance" to be used for the ending of Naruto. :(

Normally when you read the Naruto manga you would almost never hear romantic dialogue because Kishi always displayed the romance subplot to a certain level throughout the entire story.

Perfect example would be Minato and Kushina love story: Little bit of a backstory, hardly shows any "romantic" interaction from either of the two to each other (dates, kissing, holding hands, sweet words, confessions and promises) but brought it to a certain level to make you believe they would get together without even knowing who they were to the main character.

Another example would be Tsunade and Dan: Kishi did the same with there romance subplot by lowering to a certain level but made you believe they were together with subtle hints (forehead kissing and mutual "feelings" towards another.

Reason why I'm saying all this is because we should write a Naruto Manga Ending as a "Shounen Manga ending" without going much detail into the romance plot of the series. I would really much like to because of how much I love Naruto and Sakura to get together but to me I need to hold myself back and write their love story in the style much like Kishi portrayed the other romance plots in the story so I can make this a GENUINE Manga ending fitting for the Naruto series.

I'm not gonna downplay your work because that's how you want to write it and free to do so :D but I just wanted to express my view on the matter as best I could. You understand?

#165 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Tanki Online, Physics, Pottermore, Snape FF, Naruto, Fanfiction, Call of Duty, Total War series, AC, SC, etc .

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:47 PM

yeah... many guys who did the redos just made it narusaku, and then finished it.
6r1oag.jpg

#166 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:12 PM

Hmmm it's pretty good and it got me in the feels :D but again it's just too much "romance" to be used for the ending of Naruto. :(

Normally when you read the Naruto manga you would almost never hear romantic dialogue because Kishi always displayed the romance subplot to a certain level throughout the entire story.

Perfect example would be Minato and Kushina love story: Little bit of a backstory, hardly shows any "romantic" interaction from either of the two to each other (dates, kissing, holding hands, sweet words, confessions and promises) but brought it to a certain level to make you believe they would get together without even knowing who they were to the main character.

Another example would be Tsunade and Dan: Kishi did the same with there romance subplot by lowering to a certain level but made you believe they were together with subtle hints (forehead kissing and mutual "feelings" towards another.

Reason why I'm saying all this is because we should write a Naruto Manga Ending as a "Shounen Manga ending" without going much detail into the romance plot of the series. I would really much like to because of how much I love Naruto and Sakura to get together but to me I need to hold myself back and write their love story in the style much like Kishi portrayed the other romance plots in the story so I can make this a GENUINE Manga ending fitting for the Naruto series.

I'm not gonna downplay your work because that's how you want to write it and free to do so :D but I just wanted to express my view on the matter as best I could. You understand?

I hear ya. :D To each their own. I just feel showing it would be worth doing even in a shonen sense. :)

#167 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:49 PM

Now, I have an idea of how to do the scene of Sasuke leaving with Taka, and his farewells to Team Kakashi. :) Enjoy!

*As the effects of the Infinite Tsukuyomi are dispelled by Naruto and Sasuke, all Sasuke can do is smile, realizing he has finally done some good. But, he knows too that he cannot make up for all he has done, so he closes his eyes, his face becoming somber as he steps back, then turns away, heading off, as Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura look at him*

Kakashi: Where do you think you're going, Sasuke...?

*Stopping in his tracks, Sasuke sighs* Sasuke: There's a lot in this world worth protecting. I didn't see it for a long time, just because I had thought only I was the only person to suffer. Then when I learned the truth about Itachi, I chose to think everyone else knew as well, just to avoid the reality I could never surpass him like I had hoped, and that he died for something so... superficial. But... *turns to his old team and smiles* There's things only I can do. I figure that this is the best way for me to atone for my sins.

Sakura: So that's why you're leaving? Even though you seem like you WANT to come back...?

Sasuke: Yes. I have to do this. And besides, even if I see you all as my family... there are others I have met that I've realized I relate to more.

Naruto: So that's it?! After all we went through just now... Kaguya, Madara, Obito, our fight... you're bailing?!

Sasuke: It isn't bailing, Naruto. It's acceptance.

Kakashi: It doesn't mean we can just---

*Sasuke looks at Kakashi* Sasuke: Kakashi. Don't tell me you really think you could do it even if you wanted to. You didn't want to believe the truth about Itachi when I told you it after you claimed you wished to kill me when I had killed Danzo. But it is truth. And in the end, I realize I cannot force changes to the system that did what it did, because all I would do is cause more pain. That is why I have to do this.

Naruto: ...So that's it then...?

Sakura: Nothing we says gonna stop you from doing this...?

*Sasuke shakes his head* Sasuke: But don't think of this as good-bye. Think of it as just farewell for now. But I want to thank you all. You all wanted to try to help me, even after all I said and did when I was caught up in my own pain. You are the closest to family I have had, but... sometimes, you got to leave your family behind. *gestures, then disappears*

Naruto: ...Bye, Sasuke...

*Sasuke then reappears near Team Taka*

Karin: Sasuke?!

Jugo: Sasuke, that is you, isn't it?

Suigetsu: What the hell happened to you!? And... *looks closely* Oh, great, NOW he has a Rinnegan... as if he wasn't a pain in the ass already!

*Karin punches Suigetsu, who quickly uses his Hydrification Jutsu to avoid getting hurt, as Sasuke chuckles* Sasuke: Well... I suppose I do deserve that much, Suigetsu.

Karin: W-what happened to your arm!? *comes up and looks at Sasuke, worried* It's bad enough you almost died and now this---!!

Sasuke: It's something to pay for all I've done, Karin. By the way.. where is Orochimaru?

Jugo: Gone. As soon as we all came to, he had slithered off, I assume. So... what now? Did you find what you were looking for?

Sasuke: I did. Now we have a new task, Taka; instead of letting others use us, we will be something better. We will be protectors of this world, doing the things no one else can do. I realize now Orochimaru out there is MY responsibility, so that's why it will be up to US to be able to stop him. I know how he works. He will attempt something new soon...and it'll be Taka who stops him.

*Karin smiles and blushes, as Suigetsu scoffs, but smirks, and Jugo just smiles, while Sasuke smiles as well* Sasuke, thinking: This is my new family now... this is my new purpose. Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi... I owe you all so much, but our paths diverged long ago. Now I have my place in the world. And I will keep it safe my way and you all will change the system that I feel broke me...

#168 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:34 PM

Now, I have an idea of how to do the scene of Sasuke leaving with Taka, and his farewells to Team Kakashi. :) Enjoy!

*As the effects of the Infinite Tsukuyomi are dispelled by Naruto and Sasuke, all Sasuke can do is smile, realizing he has finally done some good. But, he knows too that he cannot make up for all he has done, so he closes his eyes, his face becoming somber as he steps back, then turns away, heading off, as Kakashi, Naruto, and Sakura look at him*

Kakashi: Where do you think you're going, Sasuke...?

*Stopping in his tracks, Sasuke sighs* Sasuke: There's a lot in this world worth protecting. I didn't see it for a long time, just because I had thought only I was the only person to suffer. Then when I learned the truth about Itachi, I chose to think everyone else knew as well, just to avoid the reality I could never surpass him like I had hoped, and that he died for something so... superficial. But... *turns to his old team and smiles* There's things only I can do. I figure that this is the best way for me to atone for my sins.

Sakura: So that's why you're leaving? Even though you seem like you WANT to come back...?

Sasuke: Yes. I have to do this. And besides, even if I see you all as my family... there are others I have met that I've realized I relate to more.

Naruto: So that's it?! After all we went through just now... Kaguya, Madara, Obito, our fight... you're bailing?!

Sasuke: It isn't bailing, Naruto. It's acceptance.

Kakashi: It doesn't mean we can just---

*Sasuke looks at Kakashi* Sasuke: Kakashi. Don't tell me you really think you could do it even if you wanted to. You didn't want to believe the truth about Itachi when I told you it after you claimed you wished to kill me when I had killed Danzo. But it is truth. And in the end, I realize I cannot force changes to the system that did what it did, because all I would do is cause more pain. That is why I have to do this.

Naruto: ...So that's it then...?

Sakura: Nothing we says gonna stop you from doing this...?

*Sasuke shakes his head* Sasuke: But don't think of this as good-bye. Think of it as just farewell for now. But I want to thank you all. You all wanted to try to help me, even after all I said and did when I was caught up in my own pain. You are the closest to family I have had, but... sometimes, you got to leave your family behind. *gestures, then disappears*

Naruto: ...Bye, Sasuke...

*Sasuke then reappears near Team Taka*

Karin: Sasuke?!

Jugo: Sasuke, that is you, isn't it?

Suigetsu: What the hell happened to you!? And... *looks closely* Oh, great, NOW he has a Rinnegan... as if he wasn't a pain in the ass already!

*Karin punches Suigetsu, who quickly uses his Hydrification Jutsu to avoid getting hurt, as Sasuke chuckles* Sasuke: Well... I suppose I do deserve that much, Suigetsu.

Karin: W-what happened to your arm!? *comes up and looks at Sasuke, worried* It's bad enough you almost died and now this---!!

Sasuke: It's something to pay for all I've done, Karin. By the way.. where is Orochimaru?

Jugo: Gone. As soon as we all came to, he had slithered off, I assume. So... what now? Did you find what you were looking for?

Sasuke: I did. Now we have a new task, Taka; instead of letting others use us, we will be something better. We will be protectors of this world, doing the things no one else can do. I realize now Orochimaru out there is MY responsibility, so that's why it will be up to US to be able to stop him. I know how he works. He will attempt something new soon...and it'll be Taka who stops him.

*Karin smiles and blushes, as Suigetsu scoffs, but smirks, and Jugo just smiles, while Sasuke smiles as well* Sasuke, thinking: This is my new family now... this is my new purpose. Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi... I owe you all so much, but our paths diverged long ago. Now I have my place in the world. And I will keep it safe my way and you all will change the system that I feel broke me...

Cool. You're coming up with a bunch of interesting ideas, dude. Wish I could contribute more myself, but work has me pretty tired out. Maybe over the weekend I'll be able to suggest some stuff.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#169 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:37 PM

Cool. You're coming up with a bunch of interesting ideas, dude. Wish I could contribute more myself, but work has me pretty tired out. Maybe over the weekend I'll be able to suggest some stuff.

Well, I think it helps me with the creative juices for my fanfic as well as helping my fellow NS fans feel better about how we got screwed royally in the ending, Metalhead :) Gladja like it!!

#170 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:54 AM

If we used Toneri and stuff for The Last, I was thinking that he'd be like Ramlethal in Guilty Gear Xrd, and just out and out declare war on the world, and also have the Tenseigan already. And it'd be mostly about Team 7 then the clusterf*ck the movie was.

#171 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:23 PM

I'm new here. Can I barge in?  :hehehe:

I just skimmed through 9 pages of words...and now I am  :sick: for concentrating too much...LoL

So basically we had nothing started up yet right?

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#172 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:28 PM

I'm new here. Can I barge in?  :hehehe:

I just skimmed through 9 pages of words...and now I am  :sick: for concentrating too much...LoL

So basically we had nothing started up yet right?

Yeah, should be fine - I did! lol  :D

I don't blame you. I was just doing the same myself, and I'm surprised by how much there actually was. So many ideas floating around lol

Yeah, we've not started anything up yet. Still throwing out ideas.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#173 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:25 PM

oOOhh :excited:  so~~ beautiful bryon-kun  :cry:  (and IC :hehehe: ) but it's too romantic for a shonen ending !  :yes:

For the confession, I like Lady Gt's version, Sakura asking Naruto for a date may be good, but we can't copy what she did :/

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#174 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:37 PM

oOOhh :excited:  so~~ beautiful bryon-kun  :cry:  (and IC :hehehe: ) but it's too romantic for a shonen ending !  :yes:

For the confession, I like Lady Gt's version, Sakura asking Naruto for a date may be good, but we can't copy what she did :/

Even if it is too romantic for shonen, you gotta admit, it's pretty damn good X-D

#175 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:51 PM

I liked it too, but that is a good point.

Hmm...I like her version too, but you're right. We can't just rip it off.

#176 Tendo Ryuken

Tendo Ryuken

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:05 AM

if i recall correctly naruto said his desire to save sasuke had nothing to do with his promise. or more likely hed save sasuke regardless of the promise. i think you might want to put some sort of explanation about it on your project.

another issue IMO is when did sakura realized her feeling for naruto. it was 2 days ago (you might feel its been years but actually it was the day before yesterday) of a random nin confessed and sasuke's image appeared. you might also want to explain about this

don't try this at home

#177 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:29 AM

what the hell, I'll just give it a go anyway. I hope you guys will still be interested to hear. and I did this purely just for fun and i want my own resolve that can be agreed by people.

I think I'm gonna summed-up the part here, for the two last chapter and not other emerging problem of the series:

1) The nonsense time-skip

2) The shoujo-inclination ending

3) Character OOC-ness

4) Romance-centric instead of the series own core, bonds and friendships.

5) The modernized of the Naruto-verse

6) Proper character skill development (especially the main three)

So far, i can think of this as the problem

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#178 Tendo Ryuken

Tendo Ryuken

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 07:53 AM

sorry if anyone feel offended but i didnt intend to. i just tought this project is supposed to be as close as possible to the canon manga isnt it?

btw any mod is welcomed to delete my posts if necessary i dont really mind

don't try this at home

#179 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:27 PM

@Tepoki
Yes those are all vital points that we all must correct from the Kishi/SP ending. Their ending left so many mistakes, flaws, Indiscretions and horrible taste to our beloved story that it would be a breeze for any one of us to make a much better ending that not only would give the "Naruto" series and Naruto Uzumaki's story a proper end but also give the "TRUE" readers of the manga the satisfaction they desired out of it. So Thank You for bringing all those points out for us :D and we will use them to correct and create a better ending and a Better future series then we have gotten!!!!

Edited by MoonDrop04, 19 January 2015 - 02:31 PM.

#180 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:53 PM

sorry if anyone feel offended but i didnt intend to. i just tought this project is supposed to be as close as possible to the canon manga isnt it?

btw any mod is welcomed to delete my posts if necessary i dont really mind

No no you have the right to speak your mind on this matter and any opinion you share will be valued "important" to our work.

Yes!!! You are correct that this project is to create an "ENDING" that is most Appropriate to the "Naruto" series story and theme, but to also make it as close as possible to the genaralization of how a story is told in the traditional MANGA sense. Right now we are each contributing ideas on the matter but as you would expect there are conflicts of interest and differences of opinion in previous posts. It is to be expected given the nature of what we are striving to achieve so I hope you do mind to bear any of us when we get "off track" lol.

As my main concern in your post I am obligated to tell you that we ARE working on making a "TRUE ENDING" to the Naruto Series. Not only for the romance but for the more important themes in the manga as well. I will be the first to tell you in my honest opinion that the Romance Subplot of the story isn't the most crucial element into creating the Ending of the series. I am and always will be a major NS fan but in regards to the ending of the series I must look at the bigger picture and focus on the major aspects of the story that must be answered for. Don't get me wrong we will Definetly make NS canon in our ending but I assure you the story's othe major influences and themes will be accounted for as well!!!! :D

And if you can think of anything else that should be answered for that wasn't in Kishi's "ending" then by all means type away!!!! :fu:

P.S: HEY GUYS!!! DONT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY THE WRONG WAY PLZ!!!! :D I WAS JUST HONESTLY SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE HERE AND GIVE TENDO A PROPER ANSWER!!!! SO I WASNT BEING AN ASS!!! Even though sometimes I am!!! But not all the time!!! But just a little!!! But not too much!!!!

...............AHHHHHH YOU GET THE POINT!!!! :D LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users