#161 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

LOL, that was a great chapter, whats with jugo asking about kimimaros pants? lol

#162 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:11 AM

"Whoa, that's strange... I'm suddenly out of chakra..." biggrin.gif

#163 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:56 PM

New Chapter.

http://www.mangaread....me-of-youth/20

This one is really really funny and something still surprise me. Maybe RtN influenced? Just read it. happy.gif

#164 swagosaurus

swagosaurus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Jan 27 2013, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New Chapter.

This one is really really funny and something still surprise me. Maybe RtN influenced? Just read it. happy.gif

I actually laughed so hard at this one. The rasenboobs+Orchimaru/Kabuto's reaction to the sexy no jutsu, omg.

Edited by swagosaurus, 27 January 2013 - 04:56 PM.

I'm Swag. I'm a seventeen year old Canadian that hates everything.

#165 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

A head's up on something I found out about the next chapter.

The next chapter is out in Japan in Saikyo Jump and it will be a "love" chapter. The plot seems to be about some scroll that makes people fall in love. Really, it is just an excuse for blatant couple fanservice. The type you wouldn't see in the main manga from Kishi.

This pic from the chapter has ShikaTema fans in Japan going through the roof because Shikamaru is declaring his love for Temari.

There are suppose to be a few more couples. I don't know who although I think NejiTen might be one of them. So I don't know what is in store for Naruto and Sakura. While I hope they would fall in love with each other, if they don't, then I hope they will get joke pairings rather than Naruto predictably falling in love with Hinata. I wouldn't mind Sakura going for Lee or Naruto going for Gai's turtle or something as silly.

Interesting to see how Kishi's assistant(who writes this) handles a romance chapter and sees the Naruto couples.

Edited by Deej, 16 February 2013 - 09:53 AM.

#166 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:59 PM

DAT SHIKATEMA.

111189.gif

I'm hoping it has her brothers' reactions. The comedy potential is too much to pass up.

That said, for the rest of the pairings..... it will be interesting to watch. Especially with recent chapters.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#167 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

well... since that's a manga spin-off about Lee, I bet that the author will give some Lee&Sakura along to NarutoXSakura.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#168 narusaku4ver

narusaku4ver

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (Deej @ Feb 16 2013, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The next chapter is out in Japan in Saikyo Jump and it will be a "love" chapter. The plot seems to be about some scroll that makes people fall in love. Really, it is just an excuse for blatant couple fanservice. The type you wouldn't see in the main manga from Kishi.

This pic from the chapter has ShikaTema fans in Japan going through the roof because Shikamaru is declaring his love for Temari.

There are suppose to be a few more couples. I don't know who although I think NejiTen might be one of them. So I don't know what is in store for Naruto and Sakura. While I hope they would fall in love with each other, if they don't, then I hope they will get joke pairings rather than Naruto predictably falling in love with Hinata. I wouldn't mind Sakura going for Lee or Naruto going for Gai's turtle or something as silly.

Interesting to see how Kishi's assistant(who writes this) handles a romance chapter and sees the Naruto couples.

http://toro.2ch.net/...360677291/1-100

#169 Musicmanoful

Musicmanoful

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Supporting the best pairing in Naruto

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

Do you guys know when a new chapter of this series gets released? (Is it weekly)?
NaruSaku

#170 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Jan 27 2013, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New Chapter.

That was an awesome chapter. I agree that it's very RtN inspired. I liked how all the parallels were handled. I especially found the NejiHina fanservice pretty funny and also a little unexpected. Then of course we have Sai and his weird kitten obsession. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Deej @ Feb 16 2013, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, this really does seem like it will have a lot of fanservice. It's difficult to say what couples will be featured, because this is a humour manga, so for all we know it might be chock-full of weird crack pairings. Still, this is a manga which have been pretty blatant with both NaruSaku and LeeSaku fanservice, so I don't really see how there can be a dedicated romance chapter without those couples.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#171 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (gawe @ Feb 19 2013, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What episode is NaruHina marriage (and when does Naruto carry Hinata of course)? Goddamit. I hate the anime creators. They do it because of the damn NaruHina scenes lately! And they do the same on the opening and the endings... Remember the Konoha High School crap. It was made for SasuSaku and NaruHina. They always fanservice for the boys preferring Hinata just because she is the shy type. I think those boys are sexist!

Okay, I shouldn't make it off topic... I just wonder the scene because Neji was jealous. OMFG! I think I'll be a NejiHina supporter.

I think it was episode 39 or 40. But you know, we have a lot of NS scenes here too. I think Neji is either a lover or a big brother to Hinata. They'll have to decide that for themselves. Not that they'll ever get a chance. arg.gif

ナルサク

#172 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (gawe @ Feb 19 2013, 10:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What episode is NaruHina marriage (and when does Naruto carry Hinata of course)? Goddamit. I hate the anime creators. They do it because of the damn NaruHina scenes lately! And they do the same on the opening and the endings... Remember the Konoha High School crap. It was made for SasuSaku and NaruHina. They always fanservice for the boys preferring Hinata just because she is the shy type. I think those boys are sexist!

Okay, I shouldn't make it off topic... I just wonder the scene because Neji was jealous. OMFG! I think I'll be a NejiHina supporter.

Okay, couple of things:

1) It didn't happen in the manga version.

2) It's only parody. It's nothing to get serious. Not like they are developing characters. It's always the same people, not like one person feeling would change now.

3) You do know that the special included a hint of Sakura liking Naruto more than a friend since she got jealous of Hinata liking Naruto. Not to mention Naruto was like "Eh, whatever" throughout the "date". Take it as it is. Besides, it was way early in the anime, now that currently, anime shipping NS hard while still like to make Hinata fan service. Note, Hinata only. It just so happen that she is revolve with Naruto while he never move on, but I digress.

In short, don't worry.

#173 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

All these people posting today, and no mention that Manga Panda has the next chapter?
chapter 21

#174 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

I think the fan translators are behind with this series. We don't get chapters on a regular schedule and the anime seems to be right on top of the chapters that mangapanda/here/reader/etc are releasing. I wonder how far ahead that ShikaTemari chapter is...

#175 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Feb 19 2013, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the fan translators are behind with this series. We don't get chapters on a regular schedule and the anime seems to be right on top of the chapters that mangapanda/here/reader/etc are releasing. I wonder how far ahead that ShikaTemari chapter is...

I think the other translators don't like this series as much, I love it, but I guess for most western fans don't like the attention Sakura gets when it comes to either Lee or Naruto.

maybe I'm just being negative...but it does sometimes feel like they just don't like her and that's why they aren't on top of this translation... sleep.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#176 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Feb 19 2013, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the other translators don't like this series as much, I love it, but I guess for most western fans don't like the attention Sakura gets when it comes to either Lee or Naruto.

maybe I'm just being negative...but it does sometimes feel like they just don't like her and that's why they aren't on top of this translation... sleep.gif

When there's a NaruSaku chapter and it comes out like late Wednesday or Thursday, then you'll know.

Hm, I wonder how long did chapter 450 take. Get it? laugh.gif

#177 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Feb 19 2013, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When there's a NaruSaku chapter and it comes out like late Wednesday or Thursday, then you'll know.

Hm, I wonder how long did chapter 450 take. Get it? laugh.gif

...... headscratch.gif erm...I don't think I get it... sweatdrop.gif I wasn't really on top of the Manga reading back then... arg.gif

#178 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Feb 19 2013, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...... headscratch.gif erm...I don't think I get it... sweatdrop.gif I wasn't really on top of the Manga reading back then... arg.gif

Chapter 450 is the hug scene. The joke is that chapter might have took a while to translate because of that scene. If its NaruHina, it will come on Monday, secretly. laugh.gif

#179 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Feb 19 2013, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All these people posting today, and no mention that Manga Panda has the next chapter?
chapter 21

A chapter focusing on Gai and Kisame. That's pretty neat. I liked how Ningame played the role of the straight man. biggrin.gif

Also, why was Itachi in that costume. Was that part of his plan to search for Kisame or is this series going to give him lots of weird fetishes? laugh.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#180 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Feb 20 2013, 01:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chapter 450 is the hug scene. The joke is that chapter might have took a while to translate because of that scene. If its NaruHina, it will come on Monday, secretly. laugh.gif

oh! ok....I get it. *kinda* sweat.gif Do you think that would really happen? wot.gif I guess not, cuse then ...how would they have handled the Sakura confession? ermm.gif

I'm actually glad I wasn't that active with the fandom back then... arg.gif

thx for the explaination! th_glomp.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users