181 replies to this topic

#161 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

So is SasuHina really a crack pairing? I read the definition and I think it's not. Naruto x Tsunade, that's a crack pairing.   The Sasuke/Hinata and the Hyuga/Uchiha parallels are there, after all. Just because there's no interaction between them doesn't mean it won't become canon. Furthermore, Sasuke left the village. He's back again and right now is the time when SH might get a few moments or hints. Maybe Sasuke will save her who knows. 

In DBZ Vegeta x Bulma suddenly became canon when Trunks appeared. 

You're forgetting Toriyama made that pairing to piss off the fans since he was sick of resuming the series. Remember he originally wanted to end with the Frieza saga but the huge popularity and fan demands kept him to keep the series alive. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 18 June 2013 - 11:17 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#162 Lalufuffy

Lalufuffy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:28 AM

You're forgetting Toriyama made that pairing to piss off the fans since he was sick of resuming the series. Remember he originally wanted to end with the Frieza saga but the huge popularity and fan demands kept him to keep the series alive. 

I didn't know that. Did Shonen Jump make him continue or did he choose do to so on his own? If it's the latter I don't get why he would try to piss off the fans. Does it even piss of anyone? That manga is more about fighting, anyway. 

Edited by Lalufuffy, 18 June 2013 - 11:28 AM.

4_zps876e9045.png

#163 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

Karin is not from Konohagakure and he tried to kill her. Maybe he won't become Hokage but I'd really like to see him get together with a girl who's originally form Konohagakure. 

Karin is an Uzumaki though, not saying that SasuHina is bad as I wouldn't mind it, but I see a much bigger significance in Sasuke getting with Karin. You know, the whole Senju(Uzumaki)-Uchiha business.

#164 Lalufuffy

Lalufuffy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

Karin is an Uzumaki though, not saying that SasuHina is bad as I wouldn't mind it, but I see a much bigger significance in Sasuke getting with Karin. You know, the whole Senju(Uzumaki)-Uchiha business.

The Senju-Uchiha business is the reason why there are people like Madara. If Sasuke becomes good completely and wants to help create  world peace then he won't have a reason to mix those two bloodlines, the Rinnegan is way too powerful (life and death thing).

4_zps876e9045.png

#165 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:32 PM

The Senju-Uchiha business is the reason why there are people like Madara. If Sasuke becomes good completely and wants to help create  world peace then he won't have a reason to mix those two bloodlines, the Rinnegan is way too powerful (life and death thing).

It's not about mixing the bloodlines but more about bringing peace between the two clans that started the worlds fueds in the first place.

It started with a Senju and an Uchiha and then continued later with an Uzumakie (Naruto) and an Uchiha (Sasuke)

To me it makes sense to also end it with an Uzumaki and Uchiha as well, Sasuke and Karin.

Edit: I realized I have went off topic since this is a post about Hinata, sorry about that  :sweat: I'll just throw my opinion in her and say that hinata so far has been too Naruto centered like others have said.

Edited by zatheko, 18 June 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#166 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 29 2013, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To show that Naruto is not the center of her attention and there is other people, i know you're not going to accept this but Neji wasnt special to her, flashbacks could be an ultimate prove that she really cares about other people, she would get over her "one-dimensional" when Naruto give the speech to Lee she was nowhere to be seen, despite being on that scene, she didnt get a development on Neji's death what she get was acknowlegment along with Neji.

Also despite her trying to protect Naruto, i dont see her trying to protect Neji on the war arc or look for each other, there's no development "offscreen" the only bond Hinata had with Neji was the fact that she was his cousin they seemed only as friends and nothing else.
She's selfish and even on that moment the first part that she make "thoughts" was a comment about Naruto's hand when she should think about Neji like Naruto did, on his mind he also thanked Neji for being at his side with the "also Neji, thanks to you too".

THe reason to hate her is the fact that she puts Naruto above everything else, unlike Naruto does, even Obito did before his downfall and Minato.
*Now going to go back to Unreal Development Kit and update my developer's diary*

I don't need to see flashbacks of Kiba, Kurenai, Shino and her sister to know that she cares about them. I don't need flashbacks to know Naruto cares about his friends. I don't need flashbacks to know these things because I can tell by the actions and words of the characters. You can't expect their feelings to be spelled out the entirety of the way. Sometimes, you just need to look and see for yourself. Flashbacks are not ultimate proof of care. The actions and words you present involving the characters let it be known. Hinata cried when Neji died. She looked absolutely heartbroken. Hinata cares about Neji and it's clear to me, flashbacks or no. By that logic, to make sure Neji gave a kitten about Hinata, we should have gotten flashbacks on all the times he had with her. To make sure Iruka really cares about Naruto, how about them flashbacks of them? I haven't seen him getting flashbacks with Naruto lately, guess that means he doesn't care right?

And when's the last time we saw Sakura with flashbacks of Naruto? Guess she doesn't care either. To me, Hinata isn't one dimensional. Kishi could have improved her a bit (but I say that with almost all the rookies in general).

What speech to Lee? You'll have to remind me. You didn't see her protecting Neji? I quite recall her protecting him from a Zetsu that he was having trouble with. They had each others backs as Hiashi himself stated to his brother Hizashi that there was no such fate for the branch house anymore, and that Neji and Hinata were on the battlefield fighting alongside one another to prove that, not as branch house and main house members, but as two comrades protecting one another.

The only bond Hinata had with Neji was a comrade and friend? That's a bond then. She also has bonds with Shino, Kiba, Kurenai and Naruto. Again, Hinata thought about Naruto's hand as big and strong is a moment I can let slide due to the difficulty of the situation, the pain she just experienced, and the fact that the man she loves is holding her hand for the first time. Still, doesn't negate the fact that her speech centered around Neji's sacrifice and that she does in fact, care about others besides Naruto.

Hinata doesn't put her love for Naruto above everything else. She puts his safety above her own, which is selfless and brave of her, especially since he's the only one who can stop Madara and Obito. Hinata is very different from Obito, I even think I had this argument before with someone else, but all I have to say a bout that is, Obito and Hinata are far too different to even be compared. It's like apples with carrots. 

Wow, Your one the the most clever NH fans I have ever seen! And I agree with this! Altho I'm still sticking to NS clearly, as far as what you are saying when you defend Hinata, I agree with. There are times when she seems selfish, but really, like you said, it's just because Kishi forgot to mention a flashback. I think That Hinata is a well done side character considering that she has little focus in the main plot. Kishi shows her kindness in a interesting way... Btw, Are you a NH fan? or are you just a Hinata fan? ( or both? :lol: ) When it comes to shipping with Hinata, I'm a HUGE Nejihina shipper, and I agree that Hinata cares for him ALOT. :wub:  ( I partly blame the Rock Lee SD series for making my Nejihina obession worse.. :sweatdrop: )

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#167 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hinata bias in wikis. Even in http://tvtropes.org . I mean, like, really? Make me so sick of their constant worship of their goddess.

[Satellite Love Interest: Sakura in Naruto starts as one in the manga, but begins to grow more well defined around The Forest of Death Arc. The same can be said of Karin, who started out as the usual blank slate love interest, but became a more thought out character shortly after her introduction. Hinata is sometimes accused of being one, despite having a detailed backstory and character, because most of her character focus is on or related to her love for Naruto.]

Accused of being one???

-.- C'mon she plainly is a satellite character. Hardcore fans sure like to sugar coat their words

That "detailed backstory" is explained mostly in chapter 78 and during her confession. Remind me if I forgot something, but it's not detailed.

Most of her backstory connects to Naruto, Neji and her father, pre-timeskip. Post timeskip - Naruto.

Now her backstory connects to her love and his nindõ. She only has one tie, and lost the two other ones.

(Taken from the "what makes you rage" thread, just didn't want to go off-topic.)

Edited by sushi., 14 August 2013 - 06:40 PM.

ナルサク

#168 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:47 PM

That "detailed backstory" is explained mostly in chapter 78 and during her confession. Remind me if I forgot something, but it's not detailed.

Most of her backstory connects to Naruto, Neji and her father, pre-timeskip. Post timeskip - Naruto.
Now her backstory connects to her love and his nindõ. She only has one tie, and lost the two other ones.

(Taken from the "what makes you rage" thread, just didn't want to go off-topic.)

This!!!!

Hinata has never thought once of her dad or even neji. Its only naruto.

Man this thread is pretty old, before hinatas character came to s full circle after chp 633.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#169 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

This!!!!

Hinata has never thought once of her dad or even neji. Its only naruto.

Man this thread is pretty old, before hinatas character came to s full circle after chp 633.

How come she came to a full circle when she wanted something more with Naruto? "I want to be at your side forever" doesn't sound like a conclusion to me.

Which brings me to a new point, she always wants more. I guess she really comes to a full circle when she's had enough.

ナルサク

#170 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:03 PM

:)

I think that her backstory was never worked up, i mean we only get it on this chapter when Naruto was going to fight Neji.

But i mean, her backstory can sums up on how Naruto inspired her to not give up.
I remember 615 which connects to 63?, i mean Neji died, and on the specific chapter Kishi shows Neji teaching her how to make the 64-palms but once again the credit goes to Naruto who inspired her, i mean it's getting clear and obvious that her love is not really serious.

But yeah i laugh too at the "detailed backstory", the hyuuga stuff was never touched up, and i dont think he has plans to work on it.

It was just to show up how Hinata growed from a 0 confidence girl to someome who now believe on herself.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 14 August 2013 - 07:04 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#171 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:29 AM

I still despise Sh**tnata and I always will.  I can't deny it.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 20 March 2016 - 05:29 AM.

#172 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:45 AM

Because I'm much too into this lately and typing is a hassle... I have the perfect that describes Hinata perfectly

to_you_by_shukaku_andbijusfc-d8sedyr.jpg

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#173 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 10:42 AM

Because I'm much too into this lately and typing is a hassle... I have the perfect that describes Hinata perfectly

to_you_by_shukaku_andbijusfc-d8sedyr.jpg

When posting, please keep these rules in mind:

• Be nice and treat others with respect.
  • NO BASHING of any characters, pairings, fans, or fandoms.

Please refer to the pinned debate rules topic for more detail and an explanation of why we have taken this action.

Rule above good isn't it, not personal feeling but attacking character just bring harm to NS fandom who still work in fan-art and fan-fic.  They still fight while you only whining.

Btw why you revive dead thread, last post is 3 years ago

Edited by db84x, 20 March 2016 - 10:50 AM.

#174 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 04:32 PM

Pffff! :chuckle:

MangaReader is SPEAKING THE TRUTH not bashing. :pimp:

Be less troll, please... :kukuku:

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#175 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:15 AM

Please refer to the pinned debate rules topic for more detail and an explanation of why we have taken this action.

Rule above good isn't it, not personal feeling but attacking character just bring harm to NS fandom who still work in fan-art and fan-fic.  They still fight while you only whining.

Btw why you revive dead thread, last post is 3 years ago

First off I didn't revive anything, I just happen to see this was the top tread the minute I logged on. Secondly, I don't know how loosely you think bashing is, but in no way did I say anything about Hinata. Her learning nothing is not bashing, it's literally what we read in the manga. Third, why do you care, you're not a mod and you've been here for all of one year. 

Besides, the bashing rule has been pretty damn lenient since the manga ended. 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#176 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 21 March 2016 - 07:03 AM

First off I didn't revive anything, I just happen to see this was the top tread the minute I logged on. Secondly, I don't know how loosely you think bashing is, but in no way did I say anything about Hinata. Her learning nothing is not bashing, it's literally what we read in the manga. Third, why do you care, you're not a mod and you've been here for all of one year. 

So true!

When I post this. I am not bashing anyone! It's just hard core facts!

naruhina_horror_movie___rock_lee_sd_by_m

tumblr_mk9805d6or1s4y0ado1_500.gif

tumblr_nm50cgDLfT1swjrqko1_500.gif

Yp330yZ.gif

#177 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:26 PM

army_undead_fantasy_art_armor_skeletons_

#178 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:11 PM

tumblr_ng2si7Narp1sv1s16o1_500.png

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#179 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:56 AM

I don't get why he keeps trying, everyone knows he's a troll by now, a bad one at that from how easy it is to decode mangareader's messages and how troll like they are. anyways hello everyone hope you're doing well

anyone else get digimon story cyber sleuth and become addicted like I am to the game? xD

Edited by ultranx, 04 April 2016 - 12:58 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#180 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:35 PM

I don't get why he keeps trying, everyone knows he's a troll by now, a bad one at that from how easy it is to decode mangareader's messages and how troll like they are. anyways hello everyone hope you're doing well

anyone else get digimon story cyber sleuth and become addicted like I am to the game? xD

Let this thread rest in peace, revive post who died 3 years ago

704128d1359601749t-new-school-gravity-bi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users