• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#161 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:38 PM

You I know I wisdh I could tell my younger self never to have read the kitten story would have saved me a lot of money, I mean god.

I mean true we all know that Dragon ball z has flaws but they are fun ones that we can point out and laugh lightly at them, but the thing I hate is when people say that Sasuke is just like Vegeta. Now that does make me pissed as we all know that Vegeta is so much better.

1 He is more bad ass than Sasuke

2 Vegeta has far better development than Sasuke ever got

3 Vegeta treats the woman that he loves better than Sasuke after all look at battle of gods "You hit my Bulma!!" line shows how much he loves his family unlike Sasuke.

But hey we have a new DBZ show and I know many thgink its just milking it that may be true but think of it like this with how Narudo is going we got a good action show to all go and watch one in which we never have to see the dumb ass ninja.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 05 June 2015 - 12:39 PM.

#162 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:41 PM

Sasuke is kishi research of rival like vegeta and rukawa.

#163 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:44 PM

True, but she still has no right to call him a friend much less a dear firend especially with how poorly portrayed their relationship is in the last. Forget the romantic hints that made them seem so close, they do not even show the platonic intimacy of best friends in that one. They didn't consider eachother's feelings in that kitten movie, just focused on getting what they wanted. :hm: But yes Naruto has no right either tio be jealous of them especially as you said he did not deny Sakura's assumption i will call it that he only loved her for sasuke's rivalry. if that us the reason then his feelins for her are not real. plain and simple, and the canon story should have no releveance here since they retconned everything anyway.

You're right. Their friendship isn't really a friendship anyways now. It's more of an acquaintanceship, which is sad, considering how close they used to be. But this is what happens when you make them marry people who honestly don't know a damn thing about them.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#164 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:05 PM

You I know I wisdh I could tell my younger self never to have read the kitten story would have saved me a lot of money, I mean god.

I mean true we all know that Dragon ball z has flaws but they are fun ones that we can point out and laugh lightly at them, but the thing I hate is when people say that Sasuke is just like Vegeta. Now that does make me pissed as we all know that Vegeta is so much better.

1 He is more bad ass than Sasuke

2 Vegeta has far better development than Sasuke ever got

3 Vegeta treats the woman that he loves better than Sasuke after all look at battle of gods "You hit my Bulma!!" line shows how much he loves his family unlike Sasuke.

But hey we have a new DBZ show and I know many thgink its just milking it that may be true but think of it like this with how Narudo is going we got a good action show to all go and watch one in which we never have to see the dumb ass ninja.

Would Sasuke do this for Sakura? :zaru:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#165 Candleguy

Candleguy

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:16 PM

I havent read NG since the first chapter how was Naeuto jealous? That joke doesnt make sense anymore with the direction the manga has taken.

Also how bad is the writing that Sakura has to declare her relationship status to clear things up for the reader

Oh my husband!

Oh daughter!

My friend!

#166 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:25 PM

I havent read NG since the first chapter how was Naeuto jealous? That joke doesnt make sense anymore with the direction the manga has taken.

Also how bad is the writing that Sakura has to declare her relationship status to clear things up for the reader

Oh my husband!

Oh daughter!

My friend!

Why is it bad writing?

#167 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 01:41 PM

Why is it bad writing?

It was rather silly to say all that in context with a punch. She was acting like that stalker guy from Soma, why did you need to say all that. Why not "DONT HURT MY FAMILY!!!" What's next?

Sasuke: Don't you dare touch Sakura, my actual wife that couldn't input her gene to my actual daughter, Sarada, so she won't make a mistake and confuse with another girl that I just wanted to be friend with but don't even know what's her current status but regardless, it's never my fault!!!"

As he does chidori of course.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 05 June 2015 - 01:42 PM.

#168 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:14 PM

Going by the last, Sakura was telling the truth about Naruto though. It's not like he even tried to deny it, so she obviously hit home with her comments.

if naruto loved sakura due to rivalry with sasuke then there's no reason not to believe naruto loved hinata due to rivalry with toneri

#169 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:21 PM

if naruto loved sakura due to rivalry with sasuke then there's no reason not to believe naruto loved hinata due to rivalry with toneri

Right. But Naruto won't get called out on that, since he finally accepted Hinata's "pure" love or whatever they want to call it.

#170 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:31 PM

Right. But Naruto won't get called out on that, since he finally accepted Hinata's "pure" love or whatever they want to call it.

I hated how they just wash away feelings over rivraly because we love out rival for others. /:
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#171 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:48 PM

I hated how they just wash away feelings over rivraly because we love out rival for others. /:

It still doesn't make sense for Naruto to compete for Sakura with Sasuke anyways, since he never wanted her to begin with, but banana :zaru:

#172 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 05 June 2015 - 02:57 PM

This is the only time after the ending that Sakura looked likeable a little. She was badass. That SS scene is disgusting, but I'm used to it now.

Edited by Sakura~, 05 June 2015 - 03:00 PM.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#173 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:11 PM

Would Sasuke do this for Sakura? :zaru:

i laugh every time I see that...It is so Out of Character but for a reason.

Yeah I also hated when people compared Sasuke to Vegeta...that is like comparing Edward Cullen to Alucard.

But if you still believe they are similar...then here are some reasons. Why some reasons...well hopefully in the future someone who is planning to write a story, or draw a manga uncovers this forum, and it teaches that person on what he or she should avoid...so here we go.

1. Vegeta had more character development

2. Vegeta was a real go getter, while Sasuke was more of "I AM UCHIHA! NOW GIVE ME POWERS!"

3. Even though they are both arrogant. Vegeta's arrogance came from the fact that he is a space prince of an extinct race of space pirates who conquer other planets. Sasuke's arrogance comes from. "I AM UCHIHA! I AM IMPORTANT!

4. We actually see Vegeta train...I don't remember seeing Sasuke train, although I do remember seeing something akin familiar in part 1.

5. The manga tried to show how cool Sasuke is, which in turn had the opposite effect on making us hate him even more. The anime tried it as well, by giving him this soft cool music whenever he had his moment...this made it even worst. While Toriyama on the other hand showed what a bad person Vegeta was, and why we shouldn't like him. (Killing off an entire Namekian village) Yet this had the opposite effect, and we began to like Vegeta even more. This in turn caused Toriyama to replace Piccolo with him as the main rivalry.

6. Vegeta was not all about revenge. He said it himself during the final fight with Kid Buu...he killed for the sheer pleasure of it. For the thrill of the hunt.

7. Hey..I know some people don't like Vegeta and Bulma, and would prefer Goku and Bulma...but heck...Vegeta and Bulma actually had development. In the android saga he didn't give a rat kitten as to what would happen to his blue hair wife (wait...was it even mentioned they got married?)...in the Buu saga he was broken up about her dying, that it is what made him swallow up his pride.

8. I could just ramble on and on and on about this.

9. He squashed bugs dead.

10. He was haunted by the ghost of a comrade he killed...

Edited by Strangelove, 05 June 2015 - 03:36 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#174 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 03:11 PM

Too bad the bads outweigh the good or more like acceptable. This chapter really got people upset. PIS and CIS in one chapter. Fantastic. Wake me up for next TG. I'm really considering changing my UN...

#175 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:22 PM

how freaking lazy do you have to be to name two characters the exact same thing?

Having the father name his son after himself will probably just end up being about how he doesn't care about his son, maybe is narcissistic as well, etc. But I think Kishimoto forgot about that other dude named Shin...

shin.jpg?noCache=1433524860

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#176 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:36 PM

Going by the last, Sakura was telling the truth about Naruto though. It's not like he even tried to deny it, so she obviously hit home with her comments.

However, i wouldn't necessarily put the blame on him on that 100%. We know it was the work of genjutsu (which I believe) and nevertheless that its another possibility that Naruto never waned to agitated Sakura because she was in critical condition. I criticized Naruto because he never had the balls to confess to Sakura before TL. I speculate that Kishi does this because his people are calling Naruto the worse scumbag. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#177 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:49 PM

However, i wouldn't necessarily put the blame on him on that 100%. We know it was the work of genjutsu (which I believe) and nevertheless that its another possibility that Naruto never waned to agitated Sakura because she was in critical condition. I criticized Naruto because he never had the balls to confess to Sakura before TL. I speculate that Kishi does this because his people are calling Naruto the worse scumbag.

You have a point. Him not saying anything to at least defend himself just made him look worse though. The whole genjutsu thing did change him into a warped version of himself, so I'll always consider that fact.

#178 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:51 PM

Sasuke is kishi research of rival like vegeta and rukawa.

Don't forget Riku.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#179 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:17 PM

It still doesn't make sense for Naruto to compete for Sakura with Sasuke anyways, since he never wanted her to begin with, but banana :zaru:

it even affects my favorite fight of part 1; naruto vs gaara and shukaku :cry:

#180 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:25 PM

it even affects my favorite fight of part 1; naruto vs gaara and shukaku :cry:

Lol, what kind of idiot goes that far for somebody just because they want to one up their rival? Please :hm:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users