#161 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Jun 7 2010, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Worse than "Naruto is just a clone of the 4th, not a real person"? Worse than "The Akatsuki Leader is the 4th hokage"? Worse than "Naruto's yin and yang have been seperated into different physical bodies, and half of him is being kept in a top-secret ANBU prison containing the other half of the Kyuubi"?

Trust me, "Rin might be a jinchuuriki" wouldn't even come close to the worst of all fan-theories.

Why do two of those sound like plots for fanfics? But I agree with you, Rin being a Jinchuuriki wouldn't be the worst fan theory out there. We have the half the Fox Chakra being sealed in Sasuke theory, (because that makes so much sense 'This Kyuubi is being controlled be a Uchiha, So i'll seal the other half in this few month old Uchiha baby, i'm sure his parents won't mind') then we had the Danzo is Obito or Madara's younger brother (the one he killed to get the EMS). Tsunade is Naruto's Grandmother, (So a teenage mother.)And ofcourse every red head introduced in Shipuuden is related to Naruto, (Though i'll admit I like that one, as I want to see Naruto having some family.)

But alas unlikely because I'm sure I read somewhere the First Hokage gave the eight Bijuu's to the other villages as part of a peace treaty or something like that, but that could be a fan created theory and I wouldn't know.

iAnby7W.gif

#162 applesandtea

applesandtea

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:38 AM

^It's canon; it's in the manga. Chapter 404 Page 14 biggrin.gif http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/14/

#163 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 7 2010, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do two of those sound like plots for fanfics? But I agree with you, Rin being a Jinchuuriki wouldn't be the worst fan theory out there. We have the half the Fox Chakra being sealed in Sasuke theory, (because that makes so much sense 'This Kyuubi is being controlled be a Uchiha, So i'll seal the other half in this few month old Uchiha baby, i'm sure his parents won't mind') then we had the Danzo is Obito or Madara's younger brother (the one he killed to get the EMS). Tsunade is Naruto's Grandmother, (So a teenage mother.)And ofcourse every red head introduced in Shipuuden is related to Naruto, (Though i'll admit I like that one, as I want to see Naruto having some family.)

But alas unlikely because I'm sure I read somewhere the First Hokage gave the eight Bijuu's to the other villages as part of a peace treaty or something like that, but that could be a fan created theory and I wouldn't know.

Well, they were mentioned in fanfics... but they were theories I saw (and saw mentioned here at Heaven and Earth) discussed first.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#164 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:44 AM

Mynarutoblog.com has released the fake 498 spoiler which means that it won't be long before the real and confirmed spoiler is release.

Edited by Gravenimage, 09 June 2010 - 02:54 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users