19441 replies to this topic

#17821 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:12 AM

I know and this is the only reason why I think it was a cover up. Of course if you want to set up a twist than you need a red herring, but there are certain lines you don't cross with that red herring and your twist must make sense logically. That is the foundation of a good twist unsuspected yet supported by the plot.

But I think that I am done with Naruto for good. I don't even want to read the chapters before 693 anymore bc I know what they lead to. What does it matter that Naruto was the first to compliment Sakura's forehead if Sasuke is the one to do it in the end? Stolen NS moment. What's the point of Sakura's special look that she only gives Naruto when we find out that it really was only a brother sister bond?

Sakuraharunolook_zps6f0f2c72.jpgThis look is what love really is. Calm, patient, mutual affection. She's happy to just be with Naruto. There's no fight going on, no great heroic act, no fawning over an idol. You can see the love in her eyes

This series posed the ideas of never giving up, mutual love and respect, taking pride and standing up for yourself and never backing down on what you believe in. But that was really what I thought. In the end it betrayed all of its ideals, Ideals that I truly believe in and strive for. That's why Naruto no longer exists to me. I'll still come to the site but I don't care about Naruto the Last, I don't care about Naruto Part 3, I just don't care anymore.

+1
Another amazing post, you are on a roll today :D

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#17822 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:12 AM

And looking up NS fanart on the new internet they have...

And secretly visiting his Aunt Sakura.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#17823 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:13 AM

Lines for tickets in some places are 3 hours long, and tickets are selling out. Looks like the movie is selling well so far.

http://goblin-market...i-live-in-tokyo

That's expected during opening weekend and with the amount of advertising the movie got. Maybe word of mouth will bring it down, maybe not. Either way, it doesn't matter. The series is already ruined.

#17824 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:14 AM

Spoiler

http://api.viglink.c....3df9dc55b4/pn1

Look at scarf-kun hahaha
And also Naruto and Hinata as childs... Together? What
Wasn't his existence lovely till iruka?

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#17825 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:15 AM

I hope this doesn't outgross Road to Ninja. That was a real Naruto movie because Naruto acted like Naruto. Sakura acted like Sakura. And it gave them more depth then "The Last." "The Last" is non canon to me. LadyGT's ending is.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#17826 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:17 AM

And secretly visiting his Aunt Sakura.

Aunt Sakura why couldn't you be my mom. All my mom does is knit scarves for dad.

#17827 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:18 AM

That's expected during opening weekend and with the amount of advertising the movie got. Maybe word of mouth will bring it down, maybe not. Either way, it doesn't matter. The series is already ruined.

Although I haven't clicked the link, the fact that it has the words "I live in Tokyo" is all I need to know. We were already aware that the movie would perform well there - the source admitted to such. The question is how is it performing outside of Tokyo?

#17828 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:20 AM

wow. Tokyo. Metropole. Of course, people will go see the movie in this city.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#17829 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:21 AM

It's like my heart just shattered into a million pieces

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#17830 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:21 AM

Hanabi and Konohamaru? Is that supposed to be a half-assed parallel to NH?

For the record, that pairing is my guilty pleasure. And it's completely different from NH, IMO. I actually think it's closer to NS/MK. A boy and a girl with completely clashing upbringings, as well as personality, but grow together to like each other, even if they wanted to kill each other at first, I think that makes it an even more interesting pairing than Kono/Moegi, whom I felt was more like a doormat to him.

That, and her sassyness would more than provide good humor since it provokes Konohamaru to no end. I think natsumi33's (@deviantart) Hanabi is the closest to what I think Kishi had in mind for her. Also, her name means "firecracker" you picture that with him, and you get an idea of what their relationship is like.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#17831 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:30 AM

Aunt Sakura why couldn't you be my mom. All my mom does is knit scarves for dad.

Then my daughter, Salad, won't be able to marry you. She's been stalking you for quite sometime.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#17832 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:31 AM

For the record, that pairing is my guilty pleasure. And it's completely different from NH, IMO. I actually think it's closer to NS/MK. A boy and a girl with completely clashing upbringings, as well as personality, but grow together to like each other, even if they wanted to kill each other at first, I think that makes it an even more interesting pairing than Kono/Moegi, whom I felt was more like a doormat to him.

That, and her sassyness would more than provide good humor since it provokes Konohamaru to no end. I think natsumi33's (@deviantart) Hanabi is the closest to what I think Kishi had in mind for her. Also, her name means "firecracker" you picture that with him, and you get an idea of what their relationship is like.

I liked the idea of that pairing as well, a Firecraker in the village of leaves, that's just asking for some major heat. Though I liked the idea because Hanabi in the Manga seemed much more interesting, a real firecracker like her name, though what i've read of the spoilers (and seen with her pink bows) makes me think they managed to ruin her charactor as well.

iAnby7W.gif

#17833 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:33 AM

Then my daughter, Salad, won't be able to marry you. She's been stalking you for quite sometime.

I don't wanna marry my mom...

:zaru: Good night everyone.

#17834 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:35 AM

Does anyone know if he stopped calling her Sakura-chan?

#17835 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,061 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:35 AM

This rant is gonna similar to the Nostalgia Critic's rant on Michael Bay on Kishi.

You know kitten. You now that's what you are a kittening kitten. When I see Naruto Uzumaki I don't see him as the dead beat dad you wrote on him in 700. I see him a guy not giving up. You are not only insulting your fans with this crap but you're insulting your own writing from 1-693 when you made Sakura back to the fan girl self. I know what you're thinking "It's my story I can do whatever the hell I want." Yes it is your story but that still didn't mean you have to destroye the characters and what they represented. I know what you're thinking again. "They're fictional characters, why do you care?" Because until 699-700. They felt like real people. I Wished they were real people. I loved Naruto because he's the type of guy to never give up. I loved Sakura because she's a smart, mature young woman and what you did in your last chapter plus movie you ruined them all. YOU SON OF A b*tch!!!!

Okay rant over.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 11 December 2014 - 05:53 PM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#17836 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:42 AM

So, uh, what did I miss?

#17837 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:43 AM

Whatever happened to Karin lol ?

#17838 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:45 AM

kalo menurutku sih, mereka lebih mirip asukure ^^.

gak salah juga sih kalo kamu samain dengan ns/mk, secara hanabi kan versi ceweknya neji lol.

#17839 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:46 AM

kalo menurutku sih, mereka lebih mirip asukure ^^.

gak salah juga sih kalo kamu samain dengan ns/mk, secara hanabi kan versi ceweknya neji lol.

Duh! Rocci! You're an Indonesian? -_-

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#17840 AzureKnight

AzureKnight

Rookie

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:47 AM

I hope this doesn't outgross Road to Ninja. That was a real Naruto movie because Naruto acted like Naruto. Sakura acted like Sakura. And it gave them more depth then "The Last." "The Last" is non canon to me. LadyGT's ending is.

No offense, but Road To Ninja was a crap too! Not only lied about that the alternative Konoha 11 will have a big role, but that movie also raped Sakura too!

At the beginning of the movie Sakura insults Naruto for not understanding her how crap having parents.... saying this to an ORPHAN who always wished a family and parents! Then saying that Sasuke sure would understand her feelings how crap having parents.... you know, Sasuke, the one who loved his parents so much that after his parents were killed the world became meaning nothing to him anymore. Then in the end, the absolute character development murdering: despite finally realising how much she loves her parents and despite she knows that Naruto is an orphan and that they are now at his birthday, what do you think she does? Did she conviced her parents to let Naruto be with them on his birthday and celebrating his birthday together, giving Naruto finally once family-like birthday in his life in reality? OF COURSE NOT! Infact, she sends Naruto, the orphan whom she insulted at the beginning of them movie! Great character development murdering!

Also about overgrossing RTN or not, I don't think Kishimoto will care about it as long as it is higher than 1,000,000,000 yen / 10 000 000 dollars - which wiill happen. The funny of it that the first Bleach movie spammed 30 000 000 million dollars and nearly 2,000,000,000 yen and the next 2 Bleach movies are were far bigger sellings than all the Naruto movies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users