19441 replies to this topic

#17761 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:23 AM

Any spoilers from the Japanese fans who have watched the movie already? I really their opinion is "this movie is a worthless piece of crap it should be burn in the deppest parts of hell, no one should watch it and experience horrible torture". Though I doubt that's what they're going to say more like "it was beautiful the feels Hinata-sama is a goddess Kishi sensei is a genius."

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17762 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:24 AM

Don't look if you hate NH: 

Spoiler

I'm glad Hinata's not acting as I was expecting her all along. She gained confidence and her relationship with Naruto is normal, no blushing or stuttering.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#17763 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

lnjcnqb.jpg
aOP41Vd.jpg

Would like to know what they are saying...

Edited by Nar123, 06 December 2014 - 04:25 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#17764 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

That's right you don't give up...you just push things to the side for later. And you don't lie to yourself.

Thats right! I'm Like Kakashi and Obito rolled into one :zaru: 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#17765 Don'tMindME

Don'tMindME

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:25 AM

lnjcnqb.jpg

aOP41Vd.jpg

"Sai, it's good I invited you over after all, since you had this book on you."
"No, not at all... but, is your intention a date?"
"Indeed... On a date, it's good manners for the man to pay for everything..."

"After this... what should we do?"
"It's already noon, so let's get something to eat."

"Byakugan!"

Hinata sees Naruto's mostly empty wallet
"I... want to go to Ichiraku Ramen."
"Is... is that so...?"

"Mhm. Let's go. Naruto-kun likes it too, right...?"

added a translation

#17766 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:26 AM

Spoiler

I'm glad Hinata's not acting as I was expecting her all along. She gained confidence and her relationship with Naruto is normal, no blushing or stuttering.

Oh look, it's all the three NH moments in the entire manga in two pages!

#17767 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:27 AM

Not at all. He definitely lost a fan and what's crazy is how good NS was throughout the course of the manga. He really had something great now it seems like they're world's apart. Lol

its funny because Magi is written by a woman. I was surprised how much I got into it. No wasted pages and the story itself is grand. The main characters are likeable and you're gonna love the main female I'm sure. I'm not gonna spoil though. Let me know when you start reading and be sure to put it on your to do list. :P

That's what really strikes me, is that for all of his supposed lack of romance skills NS is incredibly well-written. It even acts as a counterbalance towards SasuSaku's abuse. But it also concerns her character. Sakura's a girl growing into a woman who despite what many fans think has a serious inferiority complex. It seemed like she was starting to come out of it, hell she cussed out Sasuke in th LOI arc and later punched a Shinobi goddess silencing the haters who said she was useless. But then 693 came and murdered all her development.

I'll defend NS and pre-693 Sakura but I'm done with this series. Sure they're just characters and the story is for entertainment but it's more than that. Each character is a device representing different ideas. Naruto used to represent never giving up, respect for all individuals, supporting your friends, and love in the form of selflessness and sacrifice. Sakura pre-693 represented maturing, learning self-respect and pride, understanding that just because you live in a man's world doesn't mean that you have to live by its rules that irregardless of gender you should take pride in yourself and demand respect. 

But after 693 are we supposed to support abuse, lack of accountability, lack of mutual respect, and abandonment which is what SasuSaku represents? Are we supposed to support relationships built on the premise of bust size, lack of development and understanding between two characters represented by NH?

Are we supposed to support giving up on your dreams and settling down represented by Sakura, Hinata, and several other characters based on their endings? Hinata gave up being clan head, Sakura gave up being a medic ninja, and Naruto gave up on Sakura.

No thank you. Let them call us Salty, and Butthurt, and everything else. If being "salty" means calling out the support of pathetic ideals such as abuse, lack of accountability, and giving up on one's dreams than go ahead, let them call us whatever they want to.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#17768 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:29 AM

Thats right! I'm Like Kakashi and Obito rolled into one :zaru: 

Lazy and cool  :P

#17769 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:29 AM

I wonder how many likes I have left to give today :argh:

Like a stream bro, just like a stream. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 06 December 2014 - 04:29 AM.

#17770 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:30 AM

Spoiler

So that's all they could find to explain the entire build-up of their relationship? Two pages.

iAnby7W.gif

#17771 Don'tMindME

Don'tMindME

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:30 AM

tumblr_ng561y2ZV31tg3a8ao1_1280.jpg

#17772 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:32 AM

Why the hell couldn't we have Leesaku instead of SS....

#17773 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

I wonder how many likes I have left to give today :argh:

Like a stream bro, just like a stream. 

Haha...give me likes!

#17774 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

And how many NS moments are there? You can probably make over 10 pages from them. But hey Kishi was just misleading us all along there never any NS moments right?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17775 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

So that's all they could find to explain the entire build-up of their relationship? Two pages.

It's not 2 pages, it's in the book that was released. It's a date after they got together.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#17776 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:33 AM

Cuz Leesaku still makes some sense.

#17777 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:33 AM

That's what really strikes me, is that for all of his supposed lack of romance skills NS is incredibly well-written. It even acts as a counterbalance towards SasuSaku's abuse. But it also concerns her character. Sakura's a girl growing into a woman who despite what many fans think has a serious inferiority complex. It seemed like she was starting to come out of it, hell she cussed out Sasuke in th LOI arc and later punched a Shinobi goddess silencing the haters who said she was useless. But then 693 came and murdered all her development.

I'll defend NS and pre-693 Sakura but I'm done with this series. Sure they're just characters and the story is for entertainment but it's more than that. Each character is a device representing different ideas. Naruto used to represent never giving up, respect for all individuals, supporting your friends, and love in the form of selflessness and sacrifice. Sakura pre-693 represented maturing, learning self-respect and pride, understanding that just because you live in a man's world doesn't mean that you have to live by its rules that irregardless of gender you should take pride in yourself and demand respect. 

But after 693 are we supposed to support abuse, lack of accountability, lack of mutual respect, and abandonment which is what SasuSaku represents? Are we supposed to support relationships built on the premise of bust size, lack of development and understanding between two characters represented by NH?

Are we supposed to support giving up on your dreams and settling down represented by Sakura, Hinata, and several other characters based on their endings? Hinata gave up being clan head, Sakura gave up being a medic ninja, and Naruto gave up on Sakura.

No thank you. Let them call us Salty, and Butthurt, and everything else. If being "salty" means calling out the support of pathetic ideals such as abuse, lack of accountability, and giving up on one's dreams than go ahead, let them call us whatever they want to.

couldn't have said it better Shadow. For someone who happen about writing romance so badly, he actually developed NS quite well and made it the most realistic pairing throughout the series. It was solid, bumpy and yet fulfilling. He went with rainbows and butterflies though. I'll pass. -_-

#17778 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:34 AM

Some of these moments aren't even moments, lol

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#17779 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Spoiler

wait, Sasuke attended the wedding??

#17780 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Too similar to NS, and that's not how Kishi rolls. He'd rather have negativity instead.

wait, Sasuke attended the wedding??

That's Sai.

Edited by Ether, 06 December 2014 - 04:35 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users