• Please log in to reply
12649 replies to this topic

#1741 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:36 PM

anyone else ship kishi x money? it's a beautiful pair.

Us. It has everything i need...money, but sadly i don't have.

#1742 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

I am about caught up reading the replies to this topic.  My response may be a little late to some.

In answer to this question:YES!.  Most of my friends that follow Naruto, are either NH, or former SS that are now neutral.  They do not find this ending satisfying at all.  For my NH friends, they would have preferred to have development in the manga, not have everything retconned and asspulled in a movie.  They had hoped for an open ending altogether, but were ok with NS being likely to become cannon as it had the most development. They were fully aware that NS had development and even though it wasn't their preferred pairing, as long as that part of the story was consistent they could have lived with it. They do not think this was a proper ending and some are expecting this to be a huge troll. 

The (former)SS friends of mine are disgusted and horrified.  They don't think that this sends a positive message to girls/women reading the manga.  They too are calling this a huge asspull. 

They would have liked to see their ships happen, but not at the cost of being OOC.

I could go into a whole dissertation as to what is happening here, but there is really no need since the NS fandom is the most intelligent of the fandom and probably already know.

In the end, there is only one OTP that won in my opinion all others lost:

Kishmoto x Money

This ending was a big middle finger to the entire fandom IMO.

Thanks for the reply. 

That's what I thought, it disappointed me so bad so bad so bad, and even pairing aside, this was all too fast and asspulled. As a fan I'm so disappointed with the author. I can't even begin to say how much.

(I've been a fan for only 4 years, and I really can't imagine how people who have been following from the beginning must feel, that's horrendous on kishimoto's part. Now that's all said and done I'm glad I grew up with Inuyasha instead of Naruto....)

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#1743 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

anyone else ship kishi x money? it's a beautiful pair.

The canon pairing is KishiMoney.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#1744 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Oh, let me tell you, ItaSaku has the hottest smut in the history of manga. People think SasuSaku is hot? Not even close to ItaSaku

THANK YOU! ITASAKU IS MY SECOND FAV PARING. After ns that is. :)

#1745 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:37 PM

I never watched Shingeki no Kyoujin or read it but I got into it mainly through a crossover. Sakura x Levi. Plus Levi is soo hot.

He is...but kinda crazy.

also, SNK is gory as hell. Everyone dies...like in the Walking Dead. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#1746 Xan

Xan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

well guys I am off will check in at periods personally I cant wait till chapters are released in japan I want a kitten storm of angry fans. The only two things I like about chapter 700 and that was sikatem and the new kages meeting and who sat at the table. 

#1747 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

This Kishi loves money theory is bull. I'll repeat, the number of NH/SS fans are a lot fewer than actual story fans. A lot of Japanese fans don't read for the pairing, they read for the story. Kishi is losing his money with the way he ended his story. We didn't really see Naruto achieve his true goal which is to end the cycle of hatred. We never really saw him surpass the previous Kages. We never really saw him truly beating Sasuke or actually bringing him back to the village. What story fans are going to pay for this ending?
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#1748 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

I find it odd the part where Sasuke thinks he notice something and says "it might just be my impression" though it's the last chapter so it's surely nothing important. 

Death flag

giphy.gif

#1749 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Kushina's reaction to NH:

tumblr_mnnb7ct8km1s0o336o1_500.gif

She's Shouting at Hinata!!!

'What are you Doing?,'

You are his wife!! It's your job that the idiot you marry doesn't get so caught up in his work that he'd ignore you and his children'

'Do you think I let this Idiot' Pulls Minatos ear 'Get so lost in his work that he would ignore me?!?!?!?'

*Turns to Minato* 'What did you say to our Son!!! When I left him I gave him specific instruction!!! Marry someone like me!!! Is that stuttering weak will girl act anything like me?!!?!?!?! She's complete opposite, Look at me I'm fire, she's Water, Even our Hair is completely opposite!!!"

Minato 'I didn't do anything dear, I thought he was going out with the pink haired girl, she was just like you, loving caring, *whispers* bat crazy'

Kushina 'What was last part dear?'

Minato 'Ummmm....I said Jiaraa-Sensie, I said it must be Sensies fault, he must have forced his love for breasts onto our son, Yes...it's must be that' *whispers' 'Sorry Sensie sacrifices needed to be made'

JIRAIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iAnby7W.gif

#1750 NarutoFan0304

NarutoFan0304

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Everyone in the last chapter looks like as if they're tired of their life.

Agreed. That's one of the main things I dislike about it. It wasn't bad enough that he threw away all the NS development, made NH canon out of nowhere, turned Sakura back into a Sasuke fangirl, made SS canon and turned Sakura into a housewife, but on top of all that BS everyone seemed upset or depressed. Why make such a disappointing, depressing ending? He literally showed Naruto (and Hinata by extension) making his son feel lonely and neglected (even after all he went through as a kid) and then basically telling him to suck it up. That goes against the main lesson of the first freaking chapter of the series! The Naruto from chapter 1-698 would never do something like that. He completely ruined Naruto and Sakura's characters. At least Sasuke was just majorly OOC. So yeah, there's no way I'll except these last 2 chapters as canon. They're clearly not what Kishi was building up to. He dropped way to many things for that not to be the case.

#1751 MakeMoneyEatRice

MakeMoneyEatRice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:38 PM

Your comment makes me sick.

Her character regressed. Yes, certainly.

But you think she's worse than Obito who killed millions of people? Or Madara? Give me a break from your over-exaggerated character bashing.

My comment makes you sick? Me insulting a fictional being has made you sick? You took my comment way too literally, at least the characters that you mentioned were not poorly written as Sakura. I was never much of a Sakura fan from the beginning, the only reason I put up with her crap was because I shipped her with Naruto. 

I'm still baffled. How did my comment make you sick? There are a lot more things in the world that you should be feeling repulsed by than what I think about a character; you just seem over-sensitive to me. You all character bash whether you realise it or not, you do it. There were a couple other members who "bashed" her character and apparently it's perfectly okay for them to do it. I'm voicing my opinion, this is a forum, I'll say what I think whether you agree with it or not. 

Do mind me being here...

#1752 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Lol.Really Sauce>Nardo in terms of looks...I can't deny.

I actually like how Naruto looks better. He kinda reminds me of Ginji from GetBackers, who's one of my favorite characters.

#1753 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

THANK YOU! ITASAKU IS MY SECOND FAV PARING. After ns that is. :)

HOLY kitten....THERE ARE MORE ITASAKU'S THAN ME ON THIS SITE? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#1754 MoonStar

MoonStar

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Sakura confirmed worst character. She's absolutely pathetic. Ino is bad too for shacking up with the Sasuke-copy but atleast he didn't attempt to murder Sakura. A half-assed sorry was all it took for her to be all over his wood. She's the original Karin. And now she's a housewife raising Sasuke daughter by herself while he wanders around looking broody and cool. Your "Queen" ladies and gents.

Edited by MoonStar, 06 November 2014 - 05:39 PM.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
A perfect poem
For the perfect two

#1755 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

after kishi makes a public apology and retcons this crap of an ending, he needs to be banned from writing.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1756 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Thanks for the reply. 
That's what I thought, it disappointed me so bad so bad so bad, and even pairing aside, this was all too fast and asspulled. As a fan I'm so disappointed with the author. I can't even begin to say how much.
(I've been a fan for only 4 years, and I really can't imagine how people who have been following from the beginning must feel, that's horrendous on kishimoto's part. Now that's all said and done I'm glad I grew up with Inuyasha instead of Naruto....)

I've been a fan for 10 years.... I was devastated last night. I WAS A MESS. Crying and kitten. It was when I realized that this ending is pure bullsh** and utterly horrible that I'm feeling better.

Edited by Luna, 06 November 2014 - 05:39 PM.

#1757 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

What do you think the chances are of Eren x Mikasa compared to Mikasa x Jean?

I always thought it was ErenxMikasa XD only Annie actually made me think of the possiblity of ErenxAnnie, I think Mikasa can't love no one other than Eren :D

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#1758 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Anyone watch/read Akame ga Kill! Favourite pairings?

giphy.gif

#1759 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

yeah this ending is total crap.

ive defended Kishimoto sensei as much if not more then most people but his is just jumping the shark entirely. Seriously? Im supposed to believe that 700 chapters of development between Naruto and Sakura means nothing? that multiple people commenting on their relationship was just to fill panel space? that a character that never gives up, gave up?

Imm supposed to believe that Sakuras whose feelings have changed hasn't changed her feelings and that she has fallen in  love with a person shes had almost zero interaction with, while Naruto has fallen in love with a  person hes had 4 significant interactions with all of whom could have been done better by other characters.

Yeah No I call bullpuckey. I have no issue with the redemption for sasuke I figured it would be something like that and that hed end up a wanderer. I figured Naruto would be hokage.

But the rest  between naruto and sakura and Sasuke is just bogus.

Welp friends its been fun. I expect ill lurk about here and there in true kitty fashion maybe even post on occasion.

*hugs to you all*

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#1760 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:40 PM

HOLY kitten....THERE ARE MORE ITASAKU'S THAN ME ON THIS SITE?

We have an Itasaku crack pairing thread on here! :) I love Itasaku fanfics. They are so detailed and very well written.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)