• Please log in to reply
4976 replies to this topic

#1721 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:41 PM

I'm just predictable then.  :cry:

Yes, it'll be super, cheesy romantic and then Boruto will give her the ultimate chidori of love. :spaz:

Just the thought of Orochimaru with a kid makes me want to :sick:. Calling this series a joke would be a major understatement, lol.

Yes.

The truest expression of love. Nothing can top it. Sasuke taught him well.

#1722 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:44 PM

Any spoilers about Mitsuki`s other parent?  Or was he just cloned by ORochimaru?

#1723 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:48 PM

Any spoilers about Mitsuki`s other parent?  Or was he just cloned by ORochimaru?

Doubt it remember the joke is salad can't tell if Orochimaru is a man or  woman so she can't tell if he is the mother or the father having the other parent shown would ruin that joke.

#1724 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:51 PM

Doubt it remember the joke is salad can't tell if Orochimaru is a man or  woman so she can't tell if he is the mother or the father having the other parent shown would ruin that joke.

I see.  Well that was the only thing I was truly interested in.  Glad Mitsuki`s parentage mystery is settled

#1725 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:00 PM

Salad is on a team with the "son" of the man that tried to take her father's body, attacked the leaf, and killed one of their kages.

Boruto is on a team with the "son" of the man, who tried to kill his father several times and caused his beast friend to leave the village.

The man responsible for illegal child experiments, killings of two kages, and attack on one of the hidden villages, is allowed to send his son to that same village and is facing no repercussions.

Seems legit.

Edited by redrose3443, 26 July 2015 - 05:00 PM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#1726 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:04 PM

Salad is on a team with the "son" of the man that tried to take her father's body, attacked the leaf, and killed one of their kages.

Boruto is on a team with the "son" of the man, who tried to kill his father several times and caused his beast friend to leave the village.

The man responsible for illegal child experiments, killings of two kages, and attack on one of the hidden villages, is allowed to send his son to that same village and is facing no repercussions.

Seems legit.

I see nothing wrong here.

#1727 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:27 PM

Seems legit.

giphy.gif

But he's a freaking child molester/murderer/plain traitor!!!!

Of all the stupid, plotbreaking, dumb things

mak5Ubm.gif

Edited by Shadow1275, 26 July 2015 - 05:28 PM.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#1728 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:31 PM

Not to mention that Konohamaru is training the son of the man who killed his grandfather

#1729 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:34 PM

Seems legit.

Here is the question i want answered what did he kittening do to get that pardon. Sasuke it was " I was one of the four that saved the world but i still needed my old teacher to become hokage to grease the wheels to fully get that pardon." Orichmaru just left after the battle and everyone is fine with the fact you have this guy who in any other world iany other story would have been brought in a charged with crimes against humanity for any of the numerous heinous acts he committed. Here it's all cool.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 July 2015 - 05:35 PM.

#1730 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:39 PM

Not to mention that Konohamaru is training the son of the man who killed his grandfather

It's water under the bridge.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1731 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:56 PM

So apparentoy Boruto cheated in his fight with Shikadai using technology. Hinata caught him with her Byakugan and told her husband. Naruto interrupts the fight and angrily takes away Bolt's headband. Which is why he was seen wearing Sasuke's old scratched one later on

#1732 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:17 PM

So apparentoy Boruto cheated in his fight with Shikadai using technology. Hinata caught him with her Byakugan and told her husband. Naruto interrupts the fight and angrily takes away Bolt's headband. Which is why he was seen wearing Sasuke's old scratched one later on

So I guess that following the typical plot  ,  he will redeem himself when he saves Naruto from the villains . Though probably Sasuke will be the one doing that and Boruto and his team  will just be around dealing maybe with some fodder  . Of course Naruto is an incompetent   shinobi ,  only the Hokage of the village ... May as well have him step down and give the damn position to Sasuke already .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#1733 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:20 PM

*yawn*

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#1734 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:26 PM

In the movie there is apparently technology that lets non ninjas to be able to use ninjutsu. Its against the rules in the Chuunin exams

#1735 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:32 PM

Why would anyone invent something like that during "peaceful" times xD

#1736 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:41 PM

So are you telling me that the "chosen" one is so pathetically weak that he needs to cheat in order to fight against losers?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1737 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:42 PM

In the movie there is apparently technology that lets non ninjas to be able to use ninjutsu. Its against the rules in the Chuunin exams

What's the point of even having ninjas at all if they have technology like that? :headscratch:

#1738 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:45 PM

So are you telling me that the "chosen" one is so pathetically weak that he needs to cheat in order to fight against losers?

He won his previous match and Naruto praised him. He didn't want to lose in front of his dad so he resorted to cheating when Shikadai got the upper hand

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 26 July 2015 - 06:46 PM.

#1739 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:48 PM

What's the point of even having ninjas at all if they have technology like that? :headscratch:

I figured it out. Because eventually ninjas are going to be come your everyday average citizens and will need weapons to defend themsleves. So instead we'll have kids running around with weapons that can destroy villages. And adults will use them in place of guns to keep people off their lawns.

#1740 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:51 PM

He won his previous match and Naruto praised him. He didn't want to lose in front of his dad so he resorted to cheating when Shikadai got the upper hand

So this is the apex is Kishi's writing?

Oh God.

CZSn9hA.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users