4976 replies to this topic

#1701 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:12 PM

I heard it was a decent movie because it was mostly action scenes then it was drama

They appear to be playing it safe this time by utilising what fans like most about Naruto, action and Sasuke. So long as those two qualities are at centre stage, the injection of some romantic drivel and literary butchery will go unnoticed. Can't say I blame them for using this strategy. It'll at least guarantee this film is marginally superior to "The Last", which admittedly is not a difficult benchmark to overcome. 

#1702 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:18 PM

So in other words this is an action film with very little focus on the character it suppose to be focused on? 

#1703 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:20 PM

So in other words this is an action film with very little focus on the character it suppose to be focused on? 

Pretty much but people still didn't like it but enjoyed the action scenes

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#1704 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:27 PM

If i were to guess it probably a reaction to the negative reception the Last had. What were the major complaint about the film that fans ha...the love story and the retcons. That they "could" "fix". The lack of action scenes since it was kitten love story and lack of Sasuke and Kakashi. OK then kishi makes Sasuke a major part of the next film. So first he was Bolt's Piccolo/Jiraiya until probably edits and rewrites eventually made the plot go from Bolt's story where he had sasuke as a teacher to Sasuke story where he sometime trains Bolt at some points in the film.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 July 2015 - 03:47 PM.

#1705 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:38 PM

So it's just like how people only really enjoyed the art in The Last :zaru:

Edited by Change, 26 July 2015 - 03:38 PM.

Posted Image

#1706 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:43 PM

Btw no explanation for the drama

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#1707 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:47 PM

Btw no explanation for the drama

It Bolt's daddy issues. That was the only real plot they been selling since the ending of Naruto.

#1708 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:50 PM

It Bolt's daddy issues. That was the only real plot they been selling since the ending of Naruto.

Yeah, and it's also Naruto being a neglectful dad even if he is busier than we thought (which is still NO EXCUSE).

#1709 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:54 PM

So basically a summer film. I'll be fine with that because it requires less thinking and be open minded like Sandler's movies. It won't make me rage, so that's a plus.

I should have known because no one talks about anything but pairing and apparently Temari's leg (?). No words on villains like at all.

#1710 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:58 PM

It's too early to really see how people feel about the movie, but the highest liked comment in Yahoo Japan is a 1 star again(it only has 7 likes and there are only two comments so far)

And it has a rating of 4.30, but it'll probably go down as more people vote 

Edited by Change, 26 July 2015 - 04:03 PM.

Posted Image

#1711 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:01 PM

So basically a summer film. I'll be fine with that because it requires less thinking and be open minded like Sandler's movies. It won't make me rage, so that's a plus.

I should have known because no one talks about anything but pairing and apparently Temari's leg (?). No words on villains like at all.

Yeah. I just can tell this is a new generation story you can't get behind, because it isn't entertaining, fun, or worth knowing. It's why Dragon Ball Z will win for its stories on the kids of some of the Z Fighters, since we get to ENJOY Gohan, Goten, and Trunks as well as their journey and see no one had to be spat on character-wise to get what we got.

#1712 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:01 PM

It's too early to really see how people feel about the movie, but the highest liked comment in Yahoo Japan is a 1 star again(it only has 7 likes and there are only two comments so far)

It most likely be a ok film due to the route they went with, which is a safe bet on Kishi's end. Still, a bit of a shame that he considered it a masterpiece. I guess he oversold his own work. In any case, the movie sounds a bit empty but that's because it's action mania. ChouChou don't get any line. I guess they have no VA.

#1713 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:02 PM

The villains were an after thought. My guess is the plot was probably originally about Bolt being trained by Sasuke for the chunin exam to get Naruto notice and so on. But some said that's too boring so they need to add a villain. So kishi hints in the gaiden that there might be a greater threat than kaguya out there and  then in this movie they appear to fight Bolt. There is nothing else to them.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 July 2015 - 04:06 PM.

#1714 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:03 PM

What's with Temari's leg?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1715 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:04 PM

What's with Temari's leg?

It's sexy. At least, that's what I heard.

#1716 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:05 PM

What?

#1717 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:06 PM

Or more accurately, what the hell does a woman's sexy leg have to do with anything?

Actually forget I asked this story is crap, it needs no explanations.

Edited by Nostradamus, 26 July 2015 - 04:08 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1718 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,570 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:10 PM

The story is crap but the action is good just like in the last the art was good but the story was crap.

#1719 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:22 PM

Or more accurately, what the hell does a woman's sexy leg have to do with anything?
Actually forget I asked this story is crap, it needs no explanations.

Probably similar to Hinata's sexy arms.

#1720 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:30 PM

I'm not Mixer :shock: You're just never online after two...

How sweet parallel :wow:

I'm just predictable then.  :cry:

Yes, it'll be super, cheesy romantic and then Boruto will give her the ultimate chidori of love. :spaz:

LMFAO.

Even Orochimaru got a freaking kid.

This movie, is gonna be a comedy, I'm calling it now.

Just the thought of Orochimaru with a kid makes me want to :sick:. Calling this series a joke would be a major understatement, lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users