31591 replies to this topic

#16621 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:32 AM

You mean perfectly in character :lulz:

As if he'd ask something like that out of the blue XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#16622 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:34 AM

You mean perfectly in character :lulz:

i wonder if every single nh/ss doujin is ooc.

Edited by luffyq1, 14 April 2015 - 01:43 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#16623 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:35 AM

As if he'd ask something like that out of the blue XD

Are you sure? Sasuke can be anything :zaru:

"Come on Naruto buddy! Give me the details!" :zaru:

#16624 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:37 AM

A pretty nice NaruSaku doujinshi

Well turns out my grandfather was right about his alternate dimensions theory, Naruto and Sakura are clearly happy with each other. To the RTN Masashi Kishimoto you've got balls unlike your sh*tty counterpart in our dimension.  

In all seriousness though I got to say I loved this  doujin. I've really really enjoyed it.  Yeah there was a bit of out of characterness to it, but nothing that made me go like Oh kitten this kitten it's horribly written. No this was written perfectly and drawn well too.  By the way trang, who was the artist behind this doujin?

Edited by LuckyChi7, 14 April 2015 - 01:37 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#16625 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:38 AM

i wonder if ever single nh/ss doujin is ooc.

Probably :lulz: H****a acting like a Tsundere. Sasuke acting like swell guy :fu:

#16626 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:39 AM

Good God, Mortal Kombat X is brutal.

So, what are we talking about here?

#16627 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:40 AM

wake up why don't you put on a little makeup.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#16628 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:40 AM

That thing Trang posted and about how brutal Mortal Kombat X is

#16629 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:41 AM

Well turns out my grandfather was right about his alternate dimensions theory, Naruto and Sakura are clearly happy with each other. To the RTN Masashi Kishimoto you've got balls unlike your sh*tty counterpart in our dimension.  

In all seriousness though I got to say I loved this  doujin. I've really really enjoyed it.  Yeah there was a bit of out of characterness to it, but nothing that made me go like Oh kitten this kitten it's horribly written. No this was written perfectly and drawn well too.  By the way trang, who was the artist behind this doujin?

Chisana Maho on deviant art ^_^

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#16630 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:43 AM

Well I'm currently eating Ramen at the moment, and since this topic has been in talks since chapter 700 cameout. So I've finally dedicated a video surrounding it, you guys don't have it watch it  I just wanted to share it with you all: 

To be honest, I'm not sure why some of you guys are hoping for Karin to be Sarada's mom. You do know it would only make Sakura more pathetic right?

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 14 April 2015 - 01:59 AM.

#16631 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:47 AM

wake up why don't you put on a little makeup.

Lol.

But seriously, these guys are colder than ever. That's saying something.

#16632 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:51 AM

To be honest, I'm not sure why somemof you guys are hoping for Karin to be Sarada's mom. You do know it would only make Sakura more pathetic right?

Who the hell cares about how much more pathetic she can look, she already looks like smoldering trash. She's already gone from one of the greatest heroines to the absolute worst, anything more is just more material to laugh at.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#16633 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:53 AM

To be honest, I'm not sure why somemof you guys are hoping for Karin to be Sarada's mom. You do know it would only make Sakura more pathetic right?

We're hoping for that? Sakura being more pathetic? She's already is. You can only go down.

#16634 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:04 AM

We're hoping for that? Sakura being more pathetic? She's already is. You can only go down.

Not all. Just some fans are still clinging to that theory. Which would only be a bigger slap to the face towards Sakura is what I'm saying

#16635 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:16 AM

Not all. Just some fans are still clinging to that theory. Which would only be a bigger slap to the face towards Sakura is what I'm saying

Sasuke's already got that covered.

EXL5X4B.png

#16636 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:19 AM

Sasuke's already got that covered.

(●´艸`)

#16637 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:26 AM

http://sparda3g.tumb...lt-movie-teaser

I'll play a game later.

#16638 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:28 AM

Anything new tonight?

#16639 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:31 AM

Regarding Karin being Sarada's mom just look at her appearance. Plus I'm just throwing a speculation out there because it's controversial amongst the Naruto Fandom (somewhat).  Yeah I already know it'll make Sakura look pathetic, but do I give a kitten about her character no.  Everything regarding Sakura's character post Chapter 690 is nothing more than a kittening joke. Matter of fact This I'm detaching all of my emotions  that I had for this series to only focus on the new generation. Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke,  Shikamaru, Temmari, Ino, Sai, Choji, Shino, Hinata, Kiba, etc (The Generation before Boruto and Sarada). None of those characters will mean jack kitten to me at this point. So Karin being Sarada's mother will just make me laugh because of one thing SasuSaku. It'll just prove how low their pairing is compared to SasuKarin. That's all just seeing it from the grand scheme of things it is where I see something with Sarada.  

Who the hell cares about how much more pathetic she can look, she already looks like smoldering trash. She's already gone from one of the greatest heroines to the absolute worst, anything more is just more material to laugh at.

That's precisely how I've already been viewing her character lately since the ending and especially The Last. Sakura went through a good amount of development throughout the story to become one of the greatest female characters in the series.  I mean 690 chapters just says alot for everything she's gone through and I'll always remember how great and amazing Sakura was during that point in time. Everything afterwards regarding Her, Naruto, and the other characters don't mean kitten to me. The series just falls flat on it's face after what happens post Chapter 690. I'm just saying.   

Exactly my point,  The Sakura Haruno we all grew to love, support for all these years died after 690. Chapter 693, 699, and 700 are just a prime example to show how low her character went and how all of the amazing development got stripped away from her.  Everything afterwards there is no redemption for the characters of the past generation. The new generation only got introduced, and yes they're not the best looking characters at all. However when it comes to this mini-series spin off Part 3, and The Boruto Movie, I wanna see if I can actually invest myself in the new generation alongside Boruto and Sarada.

I'm putting aside my grudge towards NH and SS  as Oh they are just by-products of NH and SS so they deserve to be kittented on. I'm just curious as to seeing where they go as characters. If they suck 100% then so be it,  there's a distinct difference when it comes to The Last and The Part 3 spin off Plus Boruto The Movie. The generation before them is completely dead nothing can be salvaged from them when it came to them at the end of their stories. None of it is about them they are practically irrelevent at this point at best they are just gonna be shown as fan service characters like hey you guys remember these characters. They are not gonna play some huge role like say Pain, Obito, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Rin, Guy, Anko, Kurenai, Iruka, or Asuma did. If anything the closest of people to play any importance aside from Naruto and Sasuke is Sakura and Hinata. maybe Suigetsu, Jugo,  Karin, and Orochimaru (50-50 on that one). Am I really gonna give a kitten about Sakura and Hinata? Not really. Team Taka maybe it all depends on how this whole scenario plays out.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#16640 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:34 AM

Anything new tonight?

Luffy changed his ava because I'm an inspiration, our bromance is that much more bro-ish, ramen is peanut butter and jealous of how bro we are, Naruto still sucks, GH has mastered the ability to post hieroglyphics that no one knows how to interpret, our beloved mods are m.i.a (wish them all well, hope they're doing well), and this mountain dew I'm drinking is remarkably flat. That's about it.

That's precisely how I've already been viewing her character lately since the ending and especially The Last. Sakura went through a good amount of development throughout the story to become one of the greatest female characters in the series.  I mean 690 chapters just says alot for everything she's gone through and I'll always remember how great and amazing Sakura was during that point in time. Everything afterwards regarding Her, Naruto, and the other characters don't mean kitten to me. The series just falls flat on it's face after what happens post Chapter 690. I'm just saying.   

I still can't believe that at one point in time, I found her comparable to Nami. How naive I was. 

Edited by AHK, 14 April 2015 - 02:37 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)