Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#1641 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:10 PM

The original teaser trailer (I think it had 50 seconds on it I think) showed a few manga panels of certain character moments in the manga and I don't know if I remember right but most of all them showed the main cast of the movie.

So I wanted to connect that trailer with chapter 699 and 700 and see if I get anything.......

I got a few ideas but it ain't nothing you don't want to hear.....Trust Me lol X) sorry for the trouble

Oh okay :)

@Princess Iris, check the page before this one.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1642 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:17 PM

Oh okay :)

@Princess Iris, check the page before this one.

actually I was confused about green x yellow thing

as the attachment u posted with it was of those chibi characters

so...I was unable to get that green x yellow ..thing

#1643 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:18 PM

actually I was confused about green x yellow thing

as the attachment u posted with it was of those chibi characters

so...I was unable to get that green x yellow ..thing

In the beginning of Shippuden, in the chapter Growth of the Two, Kishi colored the representative colors for Naruto and Sakura as Yellow x Green when released the version of Starters Book. :)

The child is represented as a combination of Yellow x Green, thus do the math ;)

Edited by Chatte, 14 November 2014 - 01:19 PM.

#1644 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:27 PM

This doesn't explain why Hinata's daughter has whiskers. I really want to believe your theory but the facts are hard to ignore. Good find though.

#1645 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:38 PM

Hinata's daughter's whiskers and that similar erect single hair standing on her daughter head and bolt's hair is the one confusing me.That is the one keeping me 

#1646 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:39 PM

In the beginning of Shippuden, in the chapter Growth of the Two, Kishi colored the representative colors for Naruto and Sakura as Yellow x Green when released the version of Starters Book. :)
The child is represented as a combination of Yellow x Green, thus do the math ;)

oh i got it ...it was supposed to be yellow x purple :fu:

#1647 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:46 PM

I have it in one of my posts: http://www.chatte-ge...es-plot-teaser/

OMFG U GUUUYS I DISCOVERED SOMETHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMMA COME WITH A LE!

In this image, see the little Shinachiku colored?

10347096_374774042690010_800420849314554

His colors are composed form green and yellow...

Green + yellow were the colors Kishi chose to represent Sakura and Naruto back in Shippuden, at first, in his colored version of the chapter, in the chapter "Growth of the two".

And if you watched, green and orange are the colors of Minato and Kushina holding the baby Naruto.

THIS MOVIE IS kittening NS CANON I AM MOST SURE OF IT!!!

:argh: INTERESTING. Gosh, they're so sneaky. LOL. Why is Minato in purple and pink though?

15f62c4.png

#1648 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:47 PM

If this turns out to be true I'm gonna freak out. 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#1649 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 01:57 PM

If this turns out to be true I'm gonna freak out. 

yeah me too

#1650 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:14 PM

Still thinking that the whiskers are something that either:

1. The kids drew on themselves

2. The kids wear them as part of Kurama Cub Scouts or some kind of Kurama fan club

3. Something happens to both Sakura/Hinata just before the kids are born and Kurama has to infuse them with chakra to save them

It's clear that, assuming this isn't a dream/IT, Kurama has become something of a mascot to the city. Instead of being an evil demon to be feared, he is a friend of the Hokage and apparently likes to sleep and be cute and snuggly.  It's not far fetched that young children would adore him. 

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#1651 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:20 PM

Still thinking that the whiskers are something that either:

1. The kids drew on themselves

2. The kids wear them as part of Kurama Cub Scouts or some kind of Kurama fan club

3. Something happens to both Sakura/Hinata just before the kids are born and Kurama has to infuse them with chakra to save them

It's clear that, assuming this isn't a dream/IT, Kurama has become something of a mascot to the city. Instead of being an evil demon to be feared, he is a friend of the Hokage and apparently likes to sleep and be cute and snuggly.  It's not far fetched that young children would adore him. 

Oh, so you were serious about point 1 and 2? LOL. I thought you were kidding. :lulz: 

But now that you say they might treat Kurama as a friend and so they drew whiskers on their faces, it is possible. But wouldn't the other kids draw it on their faces too though? Or are Boruto and Himawari avid Kurama fans?

15f62c4.png

#1652 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:31 PM

Discovering the underneath of the underneath!

Boruto necklace in the last chapter - Sakura necklace in the last chapter.. 

Calling it now:

Sakura and Naruto will have a son and a daughter (doesn't Kishi's family is the same way? Or he has 2 daughters?)

Karin and Sasuke most probably a daughter 

Rock Lee + Hinata might have one as well 

Also Rock Lee was in the same team with Hyuga Neji PLUS PLUS PLUS look at Lee's confession to Sakura and Hinata's confession to Naruto.

but wait...

which panel showed Sakura wearing the same necklace as bolt?

How would that explain Himawari's marks on her face and blue eyes?

Why is bolt and himawari's designs already done for the movie??

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#1653 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:33 PM

I have it in one of my posts: http://www.chatte-ge...es-plot-teaser/

OMFG U GUUUYS I DISCOVERED SOMETHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMMA COME WITH A LE!

In this image, see the little Shinachiku colored?

10347096_374774042690010_800420849314554

His colors are composed form green and yellow...

Green + yellow were the colors Kishi chose to represent Sakura and Naruto back in Shippuden, at first, in his colored version of the chapter, in the chapter "Growth of the two".

And if you watched, green and orange are the colors of Minato and Kushina holding the baby Naruto.

THIS MOVIE IS kittening NS CANON I AM MOST SURE OF IT!!!

but the purple shadow next to Naruto's shadow looks like Hinata..who is the purple silhouetted person?

#1654 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:36 PM

WAIT

why isnt himawari there??

#1655 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:42 PM

After reading some comments regarding Naruto in the internet from different Japanese sites, I thought that there were some comments worth sharing.

-Those tall buildings in chapter 700 is what proves that this is a tsukuyomi end.

-The last chapter had many contradictions.
Why do ninjas still exist in a high technology world where we don't need them? These two are nearly impossible to co-exist. Why do the village of Konoha suddenly have tall buildings surrounding them? We call them the village hidden in the leaves because they are ninjas that are supposed to be hidden. It takes away the meaning of a hidden village. The last chapter was filled with contradictions. And this is why I think this is a tsukuyomi.

-You guys are dumb for being disappointed. Don't you think that these things will be connected to the movie?

-High buildings in 12 years. Not possible.

I think this is worth considering that the biggest contradictions are not only the characters but the world itself.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 14 November 2014 - 02:44 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#1656 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:45 PM

After reading some comments regarding Naruto in the internet from different Japanese sites, I thought that there were some comments worth sharing.

-Those tall buildings in chapter 700 is what proves that this is a tsukuyomi end.

Why do ninjas still exist in a high technology world where we don't need them? These two are nearly impossible to co-exist. Why do the village of Konoha suddenly have tall buildings surrounding them? We call them the village hidden in the leaves because they are ninjas that are supposed to be hidden. It takes away the meaning of a hidden village. The last chapter was filled with contradictions. And this is why I think this is a tsukuyomi.

-You guys are dumb for being disappointed. Don't you think that these things will be connected to the movie?

I think this is worth considering that the biggest contradictions are not only the characters but the world itself.

I thought that was off too :o seriously

#1657 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

but the purple shadow next to Naruto's shadow looks like Hinata..who is the purple silhouetted person?

That's actually Minato.

WAIT

why isnt himawari there??

Cause she's a girl... The three people in there are supposed to represent the male descendants in Naruto's lineage

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#1658 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:57 PM

The lyrics are real, yes. The translation they spread is false tho', LOL!
And I can confirm this because I even tried with google translate and it translates closely with what we have here... Man, I can't believe they're deluding themselves like that, LOL!

Plus, I finally got it what's behind the whole meaning of The Last, given the lyrics.

So, there's this part with "That last moment, the time of parting" . That mostly refers to Hinata and Naruto basically having a last moment "together" before parting cue introduce sad cover song.

So it's about the Last moment between Hinata and Naruto and the beginning of love story between Sakura and Naruto. Dun dun.

with each passing day nh is looking more and more dead. well it's already dead to me, i just need clear confirmation on its corpse.

Bc it was made by a NS fan and they feel the need to preach.

Had it been a NH/SS fan I believe it would have slipped their vigilant gaze

nh/ss fans came up with a far worse petition. it was to send us to a mental institution and in the comment section they said we should all just die. but it's not like sawyer or forneverworld would ever talk about that.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1659 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:00 PM

OMG YES THANK YOU!

I wanna go to Japan where people think and don't freak. (no offense to anyone btw! ) SEND THEM ALL MY LOVE hahaha!

#1660 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:03 PM

:O So the Japanese fans also think that everything that happened in chapter 700 is under IT?

15f62c4.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users