• Please log in to reply
19441 replies to this topic

#1641 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:30 PM

Drinking game! Everytime Hinata is mentioned in the advertisement we drink.

aw9vkj.gif

#1642 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:30 PM

Alright a trailer is out and new images have popped up about the new movie. -_-

Just from looking at it the first time you would think that it's gonna be NH based. Tell you the truth I was upset.....not mostly from the thought of the possibility of NH becoming Canon.....but as a writers point of view I'm very disappointed of the thought of Kishi ignoring he's done for NS in the manga and just going cold turkey for NH with its lack of development.

It's taking me awhile to sink in but once I thought about it I would actually like to see some resolution to the Whole NH situation because the manga is ending and there won't be no NH anymore to show in it. Whether it be good or bad I want to see Naruto answer Hinatas feelings :)

Now as far as NS goes I'm still convinced Naruto will still want to be with Sakura!!! :D
Hands down no questions asked!!!
But after seeing the trailer, images and plot hinting and thinking for awhile something struck me........the movie plot will be around winter judging from the clothes and snow falling down in some images.....wasn't there a certain "event" we should all know that happened in the snow regarding Naruto and Sakura?? O_o

#1643 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:31 PM

I'm in. 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#1644 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:31 PM

Honestly, I have a few things to say. IF NH is supposed to be canon WHY on gods green earth did Kishi make Naruto love Sakura for so long, Compared her to Kushina, make Kushina say to find a girl like her, Made Naruto have a crush on his teammate like Obito. I mean all these would need answering if NH became canon. I just can't see this(NH) becoming canon. SS isn't canon for sure. As others said I'm sure this is Hinata getting her closure.

Edited by Luna, 30 October 2014 - 10:33 PM.

#1645 Harbour

Harbour

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing in pencil.

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:32 PM

I got the feeling that Sasuke stands on the top of some arabic-style city looking at fallen meteor. He definitely wasn't Konoha-citizen.

#1646 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:36 PM

Honestly, I have a few things to say. IF NH is supposed to be canon WHY on gods green earth did Kishi make Naruto love Sakura for so long, Compared her to Kushina, make Kushina say to find a girl like her, Made Naruto have a crush on his teammate like Obito. I mean all these would need answering if NH became canon. I just can't see this(NH) becoming canon. SS isn't canon for sure. As others said I'm sure this is Hinata getting her closure.

This makes perfect sense but trying to explain it to most any NH shippers is like talking to a brick wall. That is why I would be nervous if I was them right now, Hinata being plastered every where can't be a good thing in the long run.

Edited by Konohakitten, 30 October 2014 - 10:37 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#1647 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:37 PM

If Naruto and Sakura aren't together yet... Which one of these happened?

A) Naruto did not confess

B) He did, but Sakura rejected him

C) They don't feel ready to start a serious relationship (?)

i think kishi must show us in the manga if naruto change his mind about sakura.

#1648 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

It's because this movie is made so EVERYONE can watch it and UNDERSTAND it. It's made for everyone to understand it even if they have not read the manga. so even if it will be somewhat related to the canon story, it will also be filler like and generic like about the characters for the watchers to be able to catch the personalities of the characters right away in no time.

If this is true, than other characters will need to be in this more than SP is letting on, Team 7 should be given a little background info, and NS needs to be explain.(<--this mainly considering it's a romance plot point, but then again, how much can really fit into a less than two hour movie?)

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#1649 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

This makes perfect sense but trying to explain it to most any NH shippers is like talking to a brick wall. That is why I would be nervous if I was them right now, Hinata being plastered every where can't be a good thing in the long run.

The bolded cracked me up.

#1650 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:39 PM

I'm drunk already. 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#1651 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:42 PM

It's because this movie is made so EVERYONE can watch it and UNDERSTAND it. It's made for everyone to understand it even if they have not read the manga. so even if it will be somewhat related to the canon story, it will also be filler like and generic like about the characters for the watchers to be able to catch the personalities of the characters right away in no time.

I never thought about this, but it makes perfect sense, pretty much how he did with RTN where Naruto and Sakura kinda regressed in chracter in the beginning. Nice :D thanks for pointing this out.

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#1652 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:42 PM

tadaa

I'm glad you're on this with me. I swear.... if NH becomes canon... I mean Kishi would have to be crazy to do all of this stuff. Minato could as well asked Hinata if she was the GF or something. Kishimoto purposely placed Sakura there to make the comparison and not Hinata. I'm having a hard time believing NH will be canon. I can't even go on my normal music forum because people screaming canon there and GOD forbid this is the only place I can actually talk about NS without being attacked and insulted. I really hope all of this NH is just a ruse to keep NS canonization Secret.

#1653 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:43 PM

I'd join you if I was already 21  :ermm:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#1654 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:43 PM

I'm drunk already. 

I'm drunk at the sight of her name in the scripts. She's in every one of them.

aw9vkj.gif

#1655 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:44 PM

This lol.

Everybody here should think about it.

Kishimoto would be INSANE by making NaruHina. LOL
It's funny, but the more of you guys that freak out, the more I'm sure NaruSaku will happen. It's weird.

I never thought about this, but it makes perfect sense, pretty much how he did with RTN where Naruto and Sakura kinda regressed in chracter in the beginning. Nice :D thanks for pointing this out.

Well that just what Kishimoto said himself apparently. and yes, I think that's the reason for RtN.

Edited by Otaru, 30 October 2014 - 10:46 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#1656 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

If NH wins than I refuse to accept it as canon like Gargoyles fans refused the Goliath Chronicles.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#1657 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

I'd join you if I was already 21  :ermm:

Come to Europe you can drink at the age of 18 (at least in my country)

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#1658 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:45 PM

What kind of liquor?

I'm drunk already.

Lightweight XD

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#1659 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:46 PM

c mon guys nh being canon thats just in a genjutsu tumblr_ndznoiksOP1riec0ho1_400.jpg

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#1660 MakeMoneyEatRice

MakeMoneyEatRice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:46 PM

This is a dangerous game you're playing, multiple people might die.

Do mind me being here...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users