narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

@Pepsi

Care to ask them what has Hinata done in 670 chapters which is more significant than what Sakura has done/doing apart from fixing a dislocated shoulder and helpin Naruto gain some confidence(in 615). Sakura has done way too as compared to Hinata!

Edited by narusaku256, 30 March 2014 - 01:47 PM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#16462 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:02 PM

@Pepsi

Care to ask them what has Hinata done in 670 chapters which is more significant than what Sakura has done/doing apart from fixing a dislocated shoulder and helpin Naruto gain some confidence(in 615). Sakura has done way too as compared to Hinata!

They like to use the "she was always there for him" excuse....except for the fact that she didn't seem to be there for him when he was desperately clawing for acknowledgement those 12 years. Atleast with Sakura even before she even got a chance to mature its implied twice that as a small child she did care about Naruto atleast slightly (during the Rescue Gaara arc her thoughts showed that she was aware of how alone Naruto was and in the Fourth World War arc during a flashback when they were infants Sasuke pinned Naruto to the ground every girl cheered Sasuke on the whole time even her but for that slight instance she was the only one who seem concerned)

eh10ut.jpg

#16463 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:29 PM

@Pepsi

there is one line i seen a lot of times "where was sakura when hinata is getting her butt kicked by pain!"

"she saved the day" therefore she is "more of a heroine" than sakura.  :roll: never mind kyubi/minato who are they anyway

Edited by Hanabi, 30 March 2014 - 02:32 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#16464 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:34 PM

but you can't fall in love with two people at once . It's impossible IMO . Naruto loves Sakura-Chan with all his heart . He could be IN love with Salura-Chan . And could love Hinata like a susta . But you cannot love two people romantically . If you think you do then it's not real love . You might think it is but it's not .

And when in love like Naruto , and I mean true love , you don't fall out of it at all . Because the type of love Naruto is in , he loves her with his heart and soul and it will never fade because it is true love , and I understand because my love is the same . So I'm talking from experience .
Posted Image

#16465 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

but you can't fall in love with two people at once . It's impossible IMO . Naruto loves Sakura-Chan with all his heart . He could be IN love with Salura-Chan . And could love Hinata like a susta . But you cannot love two people romantically . If you think you do then it's not real love . You might think it is but it's not .

And when in love like Naruto , and I mean true love , you don't fall out of it at all . Because the type of love Naruto is in , he loves her with his heart and soul and it will never fade because it is true love , and I understand because my love is the same . So I'm talking from experience .

If that's true, then where would that leave Sakura? She has romantic feelings for Naruto and Sasuke, so does that mean her love for either of them is not "true"?

Maybe it's because I'm not a romantic by nature, but I think it's totally possible to have feelings for two people at the same time. Sakura's feelings and devotion to Naruto have progressively grown stronger and her lingering love for Sasuke has weakened significantly, but those feelings haven't been resolved yet, they're still there, for now. If it's "impossible" to love two people romantically, then wouldn't that call the legitimacy of Sakura's feelings for Naruto into question?

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 30 March 2014 - 03:16 PM.

#16466 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:19 PM

Question of the day:

Do you rather have Sakura knows her feelings for both of them, being conflicted, or have Sakura not know her true feeling for Naruto, keeping it a guessing game?

#16467 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:26 PM

Question of the day:

Do you rather have Sakura knows her feelings for both of them, being conflicted, or have Sakura not know her true feeling for Naruto, keeping it a guessing game?

humm i would say she is a bit aware but not fully .

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#16468 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:43 PM

First off, shippuden episode 235, the dubbed version has come, its on one of the many sites like narutospot and narutoget, it will be up later on usually, though narutospot is slower to get its up to speed.

Next the whole hate for Sakura, love Hinata no matter what is nothing new. Hinata is just a poster character by all means, its all people want to see or care about in some instances. Some fans just want hinata hinata hinata. Hinata is an example of a character given a simple plot point, yet fandumb needs to get in the way and skew this view so far, just take what a simple role she had as a poential stock love interest, into this massively disillusioned perception that she is either:

1. The heroine of the story when she is hardly seen

2. Somehow overly critical to the major events in the long run

3. That she is somehow more critical to the story than other characters who have had major roles like tsunade, jiraya, gaara, and shikamaru.

4. That fanbase size is showhow a factor in persuading the author himself into writing the story

5. That not showing a dynamic between 2 characters (NH) compared to one in which 2 have a relationship that is constantly shown as dynamic and changing (NS) is that somehow the more focused one is either just some long term joke or years long plot by the author to result in nothing or make the other (NH) canon despite not much coming from it.

6. That the NH fillers are legitamate but all NS factors even in manga are just jokes or not worth anything.

Seriously, I mean we can put reasonable blame on Kishi for the whole mess of the love triangle and how he frequently left hinata out, even now after the most recent events and leaving her unaddressed, but the true problem lies in the perception of the fandom, this is what we call fandumb, when the fans "just don't get it, this of course applies to any pairing fandoms, but when that selection of a fanbase goes overboard, its just beyond logic, its like to some, Sakura saving Hinata from her injuries against pain was stupid because then she would lose her chance with naruto, yet sakura wasn't exactly heartless, she was doing her job as a medic ninja, and even then hinata would for all purposes have been revived with the rest of the village by nagato, but I'm putting a safe bet that no one besides nagato and konan knew of a revival technique.

Thats just it though, for each of these reasons, its just amazing how a simple perception of character design put hinata into just, such a bad position, its one part on kishis side, but on the fandom side, its where is worse and we get these missed perceptions.

I mean I recently saw predictions on chapters from past years, and one thing that disturbed me to no end was the amount of predictions involving sakura dying. This included pre-615 stuff with like chapter 605 or so, it included the tree, the revival incident, even madara going after her for no reason. This was not only disturbing, but seriously the ugly thing here is that people are still so disillisioned into thinking that sakura isn't important to the story, its just embarrassing. These are the same people like Swayer7mage who went out of his way to rant about why Sakura should be with Sasuke in this situation and not Naruto, they just make these stupid statements, anything just to have sakura out of the way. All these predictions with Sakura dying or not being with naruto in aiding him, they are just simple excuses for people sublimialy saying they just want NH, they don't care for the story as kishi intends to write it, I mean you can always throw the arguement of "If kishi wanted to, he could have built something from 469 for NH, he could have not done the 631 kushina event, even put it on hinata, he could have let hinata come with sakura on the sand cloud," you can throw any of the could'a would'a should'a arguments at NH and SS fans, it was fully within his ability to change these things all of these were acceptable at some point, but they cannot work any longer, maybe in some parallel universe NH is going to be canon, but its not looking like it in this reality as in this reality, Sakura is with Naruto and Obito in the kamui dimension and I highly doubt at this point, considering we just saw the sage, that Hinata would have any reason to even be there right now.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#16469 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:01 PM

They like to use the "she was always there for him" excuse....except for the fact that she didn't seem to be there for him when he was desperately clawing for acknowledgement those 12 years. Atleast with Sakura even before she even got a chance to mature its implied twice that as a small child she did care about Naruto atleast slightly (during the Rescue Gaara arc her thoughts showed that she was aware of how alone Naruto was and in the Fourth World War arc during a flashback when they were infants Sasuke pinned Naruto to the ground every girl cheered Sasuke on the whole time even her but for that slight instance she was the only one who seem concerned)

I still don't get when she was 'there' for Naruto apart from 615. But yeah, I do remember Sakura having there with him,for him and witnessing all his downfalls and victories first hand. I don't see Hinata's and Naruto's relationship going through hell and back again, but I do see Sakura's and Naruto's relationship going through worst of the worst situations only to bring them more closer. I don't see Naruto being in love with Hinata as badly as he is with Sakura(Firstly, I doubt whether he really is in love with Hinata or not). I don't see Naruto striving to see a smile on Hinata's face but I do see a Naruto even ready to put his life on the line to protect Sakura, let alone a smile. If Hinata's sacrifice triggered Naruto's 6 tailed form, I wager if it was Sakura in place of Hinata it was really 9 tails unleashed time! Sakura has been with Naruto at every step of his roller coaster ride being there beside him, caring for him and supporting him in every possible way. Naruto has done the same for her. I am sorry but I just can't see NH this way. Its just that.....NS is unique! 

there is one line i seen a lot of times "where was sakura when hinata is getting her butt kicked by pain!"

"she saved the day" therefore she is "more of a heroine" than sakura.  :roll: never mind kyubi/minato who are they anyway

I see it the other way round. Naruto had asked everyone to stay out of this, but still Hinata jumped in recklessly triggering his 6 tailed form. On the other hand Sakura was helping others because she had full faith in Naruto as well as his abilities. And besides, it was Naruto she called at the top of her voice. Hinata jumping in to save Naruto somehow showed that she did not have faith in his abilities. Now, you may say its because she cared for him, but we all know Sakura cares heck of a lot more about Naruto than anyone in Konoha. So, why didn't she jump in? That's because she had full faith/trust in Naruto.

Question of the day:

Uhmmm...I'd prefer it be kept as a guessing game because if she knows about Naruto's feelings then we are sure to have a confession. I mean, even if she is oblivious we are still bound to have a confession, but the for the latter the air is different. 

Edited by narusaku256, 30 March 2014 - 04:04 PM.

#16470 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

On the other hand Sakura was helping others because she had full faith in Naruto as well as his abilities. And besides, it was Naruto she called at the top of her voice. Hinata jumping in to save Naruto somehow showed that she did not have faith in his abilities. Now, you may say its because she cared for him, but we all know Sakura cares heck of a lot more about Naruto than anyone in Konoha. So, why didn't she jump in? That's because she had full faith/trust in Naruto.

Actually Sakura was staying by the fallen Tsunade. The Hyuga beside her did not tell her that Naruto is in trouble, not even Yamanaka Inoichi sensed that Naruto's in danger.

Even so, she was the first person shown to detect Naruto kyubi mode, before that hyuga at her side said anything.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#16471 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:23 PM

To answer myself, I rather have the former. If it was the latter, then it will get messy. I mean it can still happen, but I feel like it's best for one feeling to end, then realizing the truth for another. I know in comedy shows, the girls love to toy around both men, showing some form of ego, but it's comedy, so whatever. That's why Twilight fails miserably. Anyway, yeah, I'll go with the former.

#16472 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

Actually Sakura was staying by the fallen Tsunade. The Hyuga beside her did not tell her that Naruto is in trouble, not even Yamanaka Inoichi sensed that Naruto's in danger.

Even so, she was the first person shown to detect Naruto kyubi mode, before that hyuga at her side said anything.

Can I know what do you exactly intend to say from this post? I kinda did not get what you wanted to say. :ermm:

To answer myself, I rather have the former. If it was the latter, then it will get messy. I mean it can still happen, but I feel like it's best for one feeling to end, then realizing the truth for another. I know in comedy shows, the girls love to toy around both men, showing some form of ego, but it's comedy, so whatever. That's why Twilight fails miserably. Anyway, yeah, I'll go with the former.

Twilight as it is, it is pathetic :confused:

Edited by narusaku256, 30 March 2014 - 04:27 PM.

#16473 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:27 PM

I think Naruto going six-tails had more to do with how loose the seal was getting rather than how angry Naruto was, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't this even stated? So I don't know why NH fans are persistent about that argument either.

Not that I think it matters at this point because by 631 imo NS is officially endgame I mean there was atleast 3 NS hints not only in one chapter but in one page.

I think NS is far more likely than NH because, if Naruto and Hinata get together it kind of throws all the Naruto and Sakura development and ambiguously growing feelings for each other and promises to each other to be by each others side out the window. Whereas if Naruto and Sakura get together it doesn't at all conflict with any of the NH moments (except maybe when Naruto said that he liked people like Hinata) everything NH related can be seen as Naruto's growing respect for Hinata and Hinata becoming more and more like Naruto which is what her goal was.

eh10ut.jpg

#16474 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:31 PM

Can I know what do you exactly intend to say from this post? I kinda did not get what you wanted to say. :ermm:

:sweat: guess i tend to get carried away without saying the main point. 

you said sakura didn't help because she have confidence in naruto but i say she didn't help because she couldn't see anything and was tending to her fallen master.

Edited by Hanabi, 30 March 2014 - 04:39 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#16475 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:32 PM

If that's true, then where would that leave Sakura? She has romantic feelings for Naruto and Sasuke, so does that mean her love for either of them is not "true"?

Maybe it's because I'm not a romantic by nature, but I think it's totally possible to have feelings for two people at the same time. Sakura's feelings and devotion to Naruto have progressively grown stronger and her lingering love for Sasuke has weakened significantly, but those feelings haven't been resolved yet, they're still there, for now. If it's "impossible" to love two people romantically, then wouldn't that call the legitimacy of Sakura's feelings for Naruto into question?

but her love for Sasuke is a lie as far as I can read. She thinks she's in love with Sasuke , but as she realized the real him her feelings started to fade because it wasn't real to begin with but just a image of what she thought Sasuke was . Naruto is what she wanted from the get go . It was explained in a chapter that Her love for Sasuke was a bad love . A bad love isn't true love . The reason why she is starting to have feelings for Naruto is because that's what she always wanted .

She can't love Sasuke if she never knew him for who he truly was and really wanted . Having feelings for someone and being in love with someone is a whole different ball game . You can't love two people at once because with love your heart only wants that person. If you have a crush on the other hand then you could like two people but not love .

Edited by Superman333, 30 March 2014 - 04:34 PM.

Posted Image

#16476 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:36 PM

:sweat: guess i tend to get carried away without saying the main point. 

you said sakura didn't help because she have confidence in naruto but i say she didn't help because she couldn't see anything.

That's okay :). I assume she was getting updates from that Hyuga that was beside her. But didn't she realised that Naruto was turning into that Kyuubi mode and I remember she even told everyone to evacuate! So, I guess, she knew about Naruto's condition as well! Maybe not at that instant when he was pinned down, but that rasenshuriken and sage mode unleashed and all those stuff, she was updated about it.

#16477 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

You know I hope Kishi drags a knife in the wound so when he DOES confirm NaruSaku he does it in a way that makes all of their previous arguments moot. 

#16478 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:47 PM

You know I hope Kishi drags a knife in the wound so when he DOES confirm NaruSaku he does it in a way that makes all of their previous arguments moot. 

As in, the arguments of NH fans? Well, its our job to moot their arguments  :hehehe: That was a grave error I committed there XD..well corrected it.

Edited by narusaku256, 30 March 2014 - 04:49 PM.

#16479 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:57 PM

I just hope its not like FMA with a rushed conclusion at the very, very end and then a swift "oh by the way they ended up as a family and had kids and stuff anyway umm the end"

Ever since the RtN interview I'm now expecting Naruto to have a son by the end  :hm: Don't really care about the name though. I know I'm getting my hopes up but judging from Kishi's words (saying that "he used to think menma was a good name" implies he's been thinking about it for a while and he ended it by saying "Naruto's son will be named Shinachku" and not would) thoughts anyone?

Also kind of off-topic but where the hell did Sakura inherit her pink hair from? Her dad's hair is purple and her mom is blonde, also she looks nothing like them is she adopted or something?

Edited by Pepsi, 30 March 2014 - 04:59 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#16480 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:05 PM

^^Well...yeah I see what you mean about FMA. Still, at least it's canon. So as long as it's canon, no open ending, I'll be ok. If more to it, then by all means, because it's only going to get better.

And she got it from her dad. He just old that it got darker. That or the blonde brighten the purple to make it pink. Adopted? Lol, come on, let's not go deep. What's next? Naruto and Sakura are siblings? Cop out writing at its finest.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 30 March 2014 - 05:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users