31665 replies to this topic

#16421 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:13 AM

I wonder what the budget is going to be for this movie. Is it equal, less, or greater than TL's?

Edited by Atheck, 13 April 2015 - 02:13 AM.

#16422 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:16 AM

I wonder what the budget is going to be for this movie. Is it equal, less, or greater than TL's?

Probably less. Why spend big bucks on a movie that only a quarter of the fanbase will see.

#16423 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:21 AM

Less unless Hinata appears. Her scenes are going to cost a fortune.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#16424 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:21 AM

Probably less. Why spend big bucks on a movie that only a quarter of the fanbase will see.

True. Although it seems like the animators and Kishi are doing their best to entice the old fans back with images reminiscent of the classic Naruto days. 

#16425 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:29 AM

Less unless Hinata appears. Her scenes are going to cost a fortune.

Actually, I think the best animators SP have would be willing to do it for free just to have a chance to animate the goddess and her sexy arms.

#16426 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:34 AM

I have someone who was very dear to me who I no longer see. Because I have no siblings that bond was special to me. But after him burning me a couple of times I had to cut him loose. The main reason is because I hold people accountable for their actions. When someone calls you their best friend and proceeds to try to kill you, I'm sorry that bond is severely damaged. That's what made Naruto and Sasuke's bond completely unbelievable. And when I spoke about orphans I was speaking from experience.

#16427 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:34 AM

Actually, I think the best animators SP have would be willing to do it for free just to have a chance to animate the goddess and her sexy arms.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Touche.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#16428 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:40 AM

Lol but why does Naruto see Sasuke as a BF/brother ? because he smiled at him from afar ? that's the only flashback we got in part 1 and that's a pretty weak reason to justify Naruto's quest to "save Sasuke" especially when the interactions between the two in part 1 weren't that deep to begin with, that's Kishi's job to convince people that Naruto was right and looking at most people's reactions he failed pretty hard because Kishi just doesn't understand the simple rule : "show don't tell", How can I connect with Naruto when there's nothing in the manga that allows me to see how great and deep their bond is ? All I see is Naruto looking for a man that doesn't want anything to do with him while ignoring people who have been better friends for him than Sasuke ever was, I don't care if Naruto was an orphan (orphan are human beings too so I execpt normal human reactions from them too) that doesn't justify his obsession in any way shape or form and that's not at all believable, add to that that Sasuke tried to kill him and his teamates on multiples occassions and that he swore to destroy everything Naruto values that's more than enough of a reason to get over Sasuke. Besides why did he need to save him when Sasuke made his own choices and had his own goals, who is Naruto to decide what's right and wrong when he's just a dumb moron who makes sh*tty empty speeches and doesn't offer any real solutions. NaruSasu has been forced down our throats since the beginning of part 2 at the expense of logic and common sense, there's nothing endearing or noble about Naruto's quest and in fact it's really selfish.

This. Every time I mention this I get darts thrown at me. I support Narusasu- don't get me wrong. But it's not like they were portrayed nicely either. At least they have development- but it was mostly from second parties and not from Naruto and Sasuke's interactions themselves. There was never a friendship to me- just strictly rivals and comrades. And then all of a sudden we were supposed to buy the fact that both Sasuke and Hinata were stalking lonely Naruto this entire time. 

Looking at your icon, I have to mention this- they are nothing compared to Gon and Killua. Nothing. Not even close.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#16429 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:54 AM

This. Every time I mention this I get darts thrown at me. I support Narusasu- don't get me wrong. But it's not like they were portrayed nicely either. At least they have development- but it was mostly from second parties and not from Naruto and Sasuke's interactions themselves. There was never a friendship to me- just strictly rivals and comrades. And then all of a sudden we were supposed to buy the fact that both Sasuke and Hinata were stalking lonely Naruto this entire time. 

Looking at your icon, I have to mention this- they are nothing compared to Gon and Killua. Nothing. Not even close.

That's true, but when you look at the end of the manga it's even worse. Any development Naruto and Sasuke had was made entirely pointless because Naruto doesn't seem to care about anyone now. Basically the ending invalidated the entire series.

Edited by RedFaction, 13 April 2015 - 02:54 AM.

#16430 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 02:57 AM

Bolded you summarized the problem with NaruSasu with just one sentence. I did support NaruSasu too in part 1, I saw it as the beginning of a friendship and I liked their development, can't say the same about part 2.

Awww Killua and Gon this is how a real friendship is portrayed, now I could buy if Gon went to the end of the world to save Killua and vice versa.

#16431 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:04 AM

Hey I got a question for you guys that I've wanted to discuss for awhile now 😆

How did each of you "envisioned" how the Naruto Vs Sasuke fight would go down?? And I Want Details People!!!

DETAILS!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆

#16432 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:08 AM

Hey I got a question for you guys that I've wanted to discuss for awhile now
How did each of you "envisioned" how the Naruto Vs Sasuke fight would go down?? And I Want Details People!!!
DETAILS!!!!

Sasuke dying, and a lot of his blood. A lot.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#16433 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:15 AM

Sasuke dying, and a lot of his blood. A lot.

Ah c'mon don't be one sided on the issue 😄 lol You Gotta Add Explosions In There Too!!! 😋

#16434 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:16 AM

Ah c'mon don't be one sided on the issue lol You Gotta Add Explosions In There Too!!!

And just a bit of dismemberment...

#16435 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:18 AM

Ah c'mon don't be one sided on the issue lol You Gotta Add Explosions In There Too!!!

Sasuke dying after a big explosion, and a lot of his blood. A lot.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#16436 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Shows- SNK, Naruto, Code Geass, Baccano, Fate,
    Characters- Claire, Sasuke, Lelouch, Madara, Itachi, Gilgamesh, Kirei, Konan, Sasori, Lancer.

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:24 AM

Lol but why does Naruto see Sasuke as a BF/brother ? because he smiled at him from afar ? that's the only flashback we got in part 1 and that's a pretty weak reason to justify Naruto's quest to "save Sasuke" especially when the interactions between the two in part 1 weren't that deep to begin with, that's Kishi's job to convince people that Naruto was right and looking at most people's reactions he failed pretty hard because Kishi just doesn't understand the simple rule : "show don't tell", How can I connect with Naruto when there's nothing in the manga that allows me to see how great and deep their bond is ? All I see is Naruto looking for a man that doesn't want anything to do with him while ignoring people who have been better friends for him than Sasuke ever was, I don't care if Naruto was an orphan (orphan are human beings too so I execpt normal human reactions from them too) that doesn't justify his obsession in any way shape or form and that's not at all believable, add to that that Sasuke tried to kill him and his teamates on multiples occassions and that he swore to destroy everything Naruto values that's more than enough of a reason to get over Sasuke. Besides why did he need to save him when Sasuke made his own choices and had his own goals, who is Naruto to decide what's right and wrong when he's just a dumb moron who makes sh*tty empty speeches and doesn't offer any real solutions. NaruSasu has been forced down our throats since the beginning of part 2 at the expense of logic and common sense, there's nothing endearing or noble about Naruto's quest and in fact it's really selfish.

A person who never gets complements and is even insulted a lot will take complements infinitely more than a person who isn't insulted and/or is complemented on, Naruto is pretty much hated by everyone and nobody smiles at him (they actually opposite and gives him looks of hatred), so that makes Sasuke's smile much more special. Sasuke basically sacrificed his life and dream to protect Naruto from Haku and was ready to do that again to Naruto and Sakura during the Gaara fight, Saskue acknowledged Naruto's strength, and he made Naruto feel like he had a brother. I'd say Sasuke is friend material based on these things. 

Sorry but all of Naruto's main friends did f**cked up kitten to him, Sasuke actually saved Naruto, by having someone else who was like him Naruto felt comforted and didn't give in to hatred, he literally states it  in the Five Kage Arc. In response to "destroying everything Naruto values", those are empty threats that haven't been carried out futhermore Naruto is a very empathic/forgiving character, he knows that Sasuke's clan was slaughtered and it was ordered by the Leaf, it wouldn't make sense if Naruto was still ignorant about it but he wasn't.

While I do think NaruSasu could have been better (HashiMada was much more better), its still not bad. I would consider trying to save your bestfriend from darkness extremely noble and Naruto stopped being selfish after he learned about Sasuke's clan.

I agree with the rest of your points though :D

Edited by WhyDoIWatch, 13 April 2015 - 03:28 AM.

hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-145.gif

#16437 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:35 AM

Hey I got a question for you guys that I've wanted to discuss for awhile now ð

DETAILS!!!! ððððð

I wanted it to be a close fight but it the end I wanted Naruto standing over Sasuke making him the clear winner of the fight.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#16438 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:39 AM

Alright We Got AHK's exclusives Details and I gotta say he LOVES his Sasuke Blood!!! 😆

GAARA'S HAIR!!!!! You Like The Dismemberment idea they brought into the fight?? 😏

#16439 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:40 AM

Naruto became obsessed with saving Sasuke which in turn made it rather selfish. If Naruto had saved Sasuke from himself and then had nothing to do with him, then that would've been selfless. But he wanted to save Sasuke as much for himself as anything else. And like I said before, when the guy who once saved your life, later becomes envious and bitter towards you leading him to first abandon you then try to kill you. That's not much of a friendship. Oh, and for all the Sasuke apologists out there remember that in pt1 Sasuke was given two options to be able to live his life. And he chose one. So hold him accountable for that choice because Kishi sure as hell didn't.

Edited by BlackBird19, 13 April 2015 - 03:42 AM.

#16440 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 13 April 2015 - 03:42 AM

Hey I got a question for you guys that I've wanted to discuss for awhile now

DETAILS!!!!

I wanted a real fight of justu clashing, weapons clashing, and fist clashing, with Naruto explaining to Sasuke how they could change things a different way than his revolution, along with Sasuke's acknowledgment of Naruto, ending with Naruto the clear winner.( not that prissy tie, where Sasuke gave, because it's the end of the story. crap.)

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users