• Please log in to reply
54188 replies to this topic

#16401 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:24 AM

I've accepted that this relationship was completely unhealthy either way, if anything it draws even more parallels to BulmaxVegeta since they weren't interested in a relationship either and pretty much used the other one as their kittenbuddy, Trunks was essentially a mistake.

I could be worse, just look at Hinata.

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#16402 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:35 AM

I've accepted that this relationship was completely unhealthy either way, if anything it draws even more parallels to BulmaxVegeta since they weren't interested in a relationship either and pretty much used the other one as their kittenbuddy, Trunks was essentially a mistake.

BulmaxVegeta is like the nightmare fanfiction result of SS. I never took Dbz pairings seriously.

Edited by luffyq1, 29 March 2014 - 02:35 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#16403 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:36 AM

I could be worse, just look at Hinata.

I actually just finished debating with an NH fan who said that chapter 615 and 634 was a bigger foreshadowing moment than the girlfriend comment.

Then ofcourse they tried to make the Hinata/Kushina parallel "obviously she wasn't referring to someone like her personality wise just someone who would die trying to save Naruto's life"

eh10ut.jpg

#16404 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:39 AM

BulmaxVegeta is like the nightmare fanfiction result of SS. I never took Dbz pairings seriously.

I'm still kinda surprised Toriyoma crumpled up BulmaxYamcha and threw it away to make way for a joke with a lot of shock value considering the Yamcha Bulma one was quite possibly the pair with the largest build-up, hell they even had that on again, off again, on again teenage high school bullcrap angst.

eh10ut.jpg

#16405 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:43 AM

I'm still kinda surprised Toriyoma crumpled up BulmaxYamcha and threw it away to make way for a joke with a lot of shock value considering the Yamcha Bulma one was quite possibly the pair with the largest build-up, hell they even had that on again, off again, on again teenage high school bullcrap angst.

For the birth of Trunks.

Edited by luffyq1, 29 March 2014 - 02:44 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#16406 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:01 AM

I actually just finished debating with an NH fan who said that chapter 615 and 634 was a bigger foreshadowing moment than the girlfriend comment.

Then ofcourse they tried to make the Hinata/Kushina parallel "obviously she wasn't referring to someone like her personality wise just someone who would die trying to save Naruto's life"

I don't know whats more sad, the fact how wrong that NH fan was, or the fact she actually thought she would win the argument  :lol:

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#16407 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:18 AM

For the birth of Trunks.

Still I mean...even Toriyoma was laughing at Yamcha that day.

eh10ut.jpg

#16408 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:37 AM

I don't know whats more sad, the fact how wrong that NH fan was, or the fact she actually thought she would win the argument  :lol:

615, 634 and 441 aside NH poses no threat whatsoever, dat 615 though I still think its somewhat of a threat.

Edited by Pepsi, 29 March 2014 - 03:38 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#16409 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:42 AM

Still I mean...even Toriyoma was laughing at Yamcha that day.

what chapter of Dragonball did Yamcha comment on the fact that Trunks was a mistake ?
Posted Image

#16410 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:44 AM

615 was probably the closest and last thing Kishi will do NH and yet it wasn't any significant for the pairing. Naruto only took Hinata's hand just to give her his chakra. The same thing he did with the rest of the rookiesm it doesn't change a thing it still one sided. Actually I saw 437 more of a threat than 615 and still it was one sided.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16411 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:07 AM

can anyone translate this doujinshi :)

http://shary12.tumbl...t-php-mode-medi

-Hey Mama! Isn’t papa coming home tonight again?

-Papa is a little late today, so I will read you a book while waiting.

Mama will read me a book?

-Come on, sit down.

-Yes!

(Then she’s reading him Naruto’s story. )

-So cool! He came to protect everyone! And then! And then! What happened?

-I’m home!

-Welcome home, you’re surprising late, huh.

-Welcome home papa.

-I’m home

-Hey! Hey! You know, today, mama told me about a super great hero!

-A hero huh? I’m 100 times cooler; after all I’m the Hokage of Konoha.

-It’s not like this.  Papa is 100 times cooler.

-Hey you two! Stop playing around and go wash your hands, now! We’re gonna eat.

-Yes.

-Mama is stronger than Papa. I knew that hero was really cool.

-Ne Mama, what happened to the hero after that?

-Ah that…Even now, someone brings him happiness.

Flashback

-Sakura-chan… No, not like that… Haruno Sakura-san, I will definitely make you happy, that’s why… Please marry me!

-Yes, I would be happy.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#16412 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:25 AM

what chapter of Dragonball did Yamcha comment on the fact that Trunks was a mistake ?

He didn't but according to Trunks, Vegeta and Bulma weren't even in a relationship. This tells me they just got really horny at some point and decided to bump out a quickie.

They were basically just kitten buddies

IMO Bulma saw Vegeta as that real life prince she's been thinking about since the beginning of the series the fact that she still has the personality of a teenager doesn't help either

And to Vegeta Bulma was an attractive earth woman who would put out, let's not forget saiyans are basically just space barbarians.

Vegeta couldn't care less about a relationship or a family if he did he would have atleast given a little of a kitten when he saw Bulma and Baby Trunks inside a nearby plane spiraling out of control.

eh10ut.jpg

#16413 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:43 AM

He didn't but according to Trunks, Vegeta and Bulma weren't even in a relationship. This tells me they just got really horny at some point and decided to bump out a quickie.

They were basically just kitten buddies

IMO Bulma saw Vegeta as that real life prince she's been thinking about since the beginning of the series the fact that she still has the personality of a teenager doesn't help either

And to Vegeta Bulma was an attractive earth woman who would put out, let's not forget saiyans are basically just space barbarians.

Vegeta couldn't care less about a relationship or a family if he did he would have atleast given a little of a kitten when he saw Bulma and Baby Trunks inside a nearby plane spiraling out of control.

one more question . What chapter did the Great Saiyaman appear in ?
Posted Image

#16414 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:54 AM

one more question . What chapter did the Great Saiyaman appear in ?

eh10ut.jpg

#16415 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

That much I got... but still.. are Naruto and Sasuke some how.... Cousins? Why didn't Naruto inherit a blood line trait? are the hygays tied into this at all? if so, how? Is SAKURA tied into any of this in any way? what about all the other clans? why dose that sage have 3 eyes?

again this chapter gave me more questions the it did answer them and I have a feeling that they wont be answered till much later in the story.

Sakura is really better off being away from all this bloodline, decendats and reincarnation stuff.

LOL!!!ROFL XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#16416 sindy

sindy

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:33 AM

-Hey Mama! Isn’t papa coming home tonight again?

-Papa is a little late today, so I will read you a book while waiting.

Mama will read me a book?

-Come on, sit down.

-Yes!

(Then she’s reading him Naruto’s story. )

-So cool! He came to protect everyone! And then! And then! What happened?

-I’m home!

-Welcome home, you’re surprising late, huh.

-Welcome home papa.

-I’m home

-Hey! Hey! You know, today, mama told me about a super great hero!

-A hero huh? I’m 100 times cooler; after all I’m the Hokage of Konoha.

-It’s not like this.  Papa is 100 times cooler.

-Hey you two! Stop playing around and go wash your hands, now! We’re gonna eat.

-Yes.

-Mama is stronger than Papa. I knew that hero was really cool.

-Ne Mama, what happened to the hero after that?

-Ah that…Even now, someone brings him happiness.

Flashback

-Sakura-chan… No, not like that… Haruno Sakura-san, I will definitely make you happy, that’s why… Please marry me!

-Yes, I would be happy.

oh , thank you !!

but If you don't mind can you tell me what she said in naruto story.

tumblr_ndenezYXEx1tqb1xzo1_500.gif

#16417 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:14 AM

That much I got... but still.. are Naruto and Sasuke some how.... Cousins? Why didn't Naruto inherit a blood line trait? are the hygays tied into this at all? if so, how? Is SAKURA tied into any of this in any way? what about all the other clans? why dose that sage have 3 eyes?

again this chapter gave me more questions the it did answer them and I have a feeling that they wont be answered till much later in the story.

well if u look from genetic corner . We are all related like that they might be related too no they are related but from a long distance.
To ur question why naruto doesnt have blood line trait. Its because he is a human . In case of humans inheritance isnt a simple thing. When u see at fathet of genetics mendels laws u can see that traits those r inherited are choosed randomly. When kaguya the pure breed gave birth to the sage and his brother may be every copy of her chakra genes were transfered. But the number of chakra gene differed in indra and asura . Where indra got good chakra controll gene with a new gene due to evolution because of which he became more powerful. But asura had the same genes too like his father but some showed their effect some didnt expressed. That caused him trouble first but i think due to the bonds he made he was able to awaken those powers and the chakra genes might have expressed . Its all in mendels 1 and 2 law. Well he described normal human and plants though he wasnt completely correct but his law has effect.

Ps:he didnt say about awakening of power or change in genes in normal human its nearly impossible but hey ninjas in narutos world arent normal are they

to ur question why the sage has 3 eyes . It mightbe because he can use all 3 great eyes. Just saying . But it might be true who knows right

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#16418 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:17 AM

We're subconsciously insecure.2pys0vr.png

Yep seems we most likely are

40283620121415711s.jpg

#16419 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:48 AM

Funny, we talked about this in the podcast or rather behind the scene. I was telling them that it's funny on how DBZ with the new direction doesn't seem Shounen-ish to have a mistake or non-marriage to give birth. I don't know but that's how I felt. I mean it's strange to make a reason that Yamcha can't keep it with one lady (Bulma), so that ended the relationship. Really? That's like Naruto just stop peeping ladies during relationship. Or maybe I'm giving too much free pass on Yamcha. Who knows. What a mess. Can't just introduce a new woman, Akira? Oh well, I guess it's true. He didn't care.

#16420 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

I've seen a few NH fans recently that genuinely believe Naruto is in love with Hinata AND Sakura. Their proof of course is 615 (given) and the girlfriend comment of NS, but I'm still shocked at how anyone can logically believe this. It's not as bad as saying Naruto doesn't love Sakura at all, but I can't choke down how they argue Naruto is "conflicted" and "choosing between Sakura and Hinata." It's like they're swapping Sakura with Naruto because she is the only real one who fits that criteria. It just doesn't make any sense.

Naruto's behavior in 631 works against that argument. It basically eclipses NH being two-sided in one line. Naruto calling Sakura his "sorta girlfriend" confirms he 100% does not see Hinata in a romantic light. It doesn't matter if he was joking or not, he made his preferences blatantly clear. Naruto said this in public and the real crusher was that he was saying that when Hinata was in earshot. If he loved her too or was conflicted, then he wouldn't have said that at all. He doesn't lie to himself when it comes to love, right? Why would this be different?

It's just ... not like Naruto to say something like that if he's uncertain/conflicted on where his romantic interest lies. There's a slim chance he forgot Hinata was there, but even if he did the point still stands. Naruto doesn't lie about who he likes or who he doesn't. In 631, he chose Sakura just like he always has from day one. It's also possible Hinata didn't hear him, but she could've and that's the important part.

Srsly where does these fans find evidence for Naruto loving both girls? At least when you argue Sakura loves both Naruto and Sasuke and is choosing between them you have support for it.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 29 March 2014 - 12:45 PM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users