Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#16361 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:23 PM

We survived through hand holding and two confessions so why is little bits of info has everyone so frazzled. NH will not be canon. Naruto will end yup with Sakura. obito didn't get Rin. Jiraiya didn't get Tsunade. Naruto will succeed where they didn't. The only possible thing that hinata might get is some closure and that's about it. A nice rejection.

#16362 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:24 PM

we should kittenin' calm down ourselves.

its just frustrating see posts who say nh is canon and dismiss ns as if they won't get new moments together again. Nothing suggest nh is canon when nothing says its confirmed or hinted at.

#16363 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:24 PM

This is not even fun anymore.. I suggest mods close down this thread for a good couple of hours.

#16364 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:25 PM

we all need massages lol.

I need a bottle of tequila , unfortunately the doctor prevent me from drinking alcohol  for good!!!  kittening bastard I hate him  :smack: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#16365 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:26 PM

I mean in the end if NS doesn't happen it really will end up being bad writing especially considering the overall development. A time skip to secure a couple would be so lame IMO and it would make what has come to pass I'm the manga look pointless. The bench scene, the PoaL, the confession. It'd be different if NH actually had a nice amount of legitimate development because all of this crammed into the war isn't cutting it for me personally and it's all one sided too.

The logical choice will always be NS. Nuff said.

#16366 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:27 PM

If you guys want to believe the NH fandom in which they've always been WRONG with every possible theory from the manga to the anime to everything then be my guess. I seriously doubt Kishimoto is going to get rid of a pairing he's been working for the last 15 years for just one movie. You guys want to believe the movie will make NH canon when the manga has always shown otherwise, fine by me it goes to show you how strong is our loyalty for our pairing is.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16367 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

it's saturday, step out for some drinks or for necking

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#16368 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:31 PM

its just frustrating see posts who say nh is canon and dismiss ns as if they won't get new moments together again. Nothing suggest nh is canon when nothing says its confirmed or hinted at.

In canon :

NH in IT which confirms the pairing is doomed.

Sakura is the one that met Minato not Hinata.

She's the one that saved Naruto is a cool way while poor Hinata was made to trip on a rock (ouch)

Kushina told Naruto to avoid weird girl such as Hinata to find her clone (Sakura)

MinaKushi is a NaruSaku clone sans Sasuke...

But people here still believe Hinata stands a chance... :wallbash:

SS seems more of a possibility...

#16369 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:32 PM

We survived through hand holding and two confessions so why is little bits of info has everyone so frazzled. NH will not be canon. Naruto will end yup with Sakura. obito didn't get Rin. Jiraiya didn't get Tsunade. Naruto will succeed where they didn't. The only possible thing that hinata might get is some closure and that's about it. A nice rejection.

The hand holding part I didn't really care about that at all I was just laid back about that chapter

I need a bottle of tequila , unfortunately the doctor prevent me from drinking alcohol  for good!!!  kittening bastard I hate him  :smack: .

I'm just gonna go get a bag of weed and smoke it

If you guys want to believe the NH fandom in which they've always been WRONG with every possible theory from the manga to the anime to everything then be my guess. I seriously doubt Kishimoto is going to get rid of a pairing he's been working for the last 15 years for just one movie. You guys want to believe the movie will make NH canon when the manga has always shown otherwise, fine by me it goes to show you how strong is our loyalty for our pairing is.

I know they're trying to scare us but I'm not letting them get to my head

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 25 October 2014 - 02:33 PM.

#16370 Raiton

Raiton

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:33 PM

Stop.  :mad:

Oh come on...it was a joke.  :ermm:

I'm sorry if I disturbed you.

taRhIfA.png                                                            

#16371 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Okay... maybe we all need to take a deep breath. Nothing is decided yet. I partly understand the concern of some people, but I think saying "NaruHina will be canon in the movie!" is to overreactive. Of course, I can't make somebody stop believing what they believe, but then only see one way and no other isn't the solution. 
Maybe Hinata will finally get her closure with Naruto in the movie. People always thought that it was cruel to make NS canon without real conclusion for Hinata. She needs to move on and stop being only Naruto centric. 
And conclusion does not equal she will get what she wants. For that, the manga really contradicts such things.
The idea of Sakura jealusy is not bad either. We saw that Sakura may have problems with the way Hinata feels for Naruto, so there you have a little conflict with her.
We don't know how the manga is even ending. Please, don't jump to conclusions that makes everybody unconfortable with the believe that this will happen no matter what. Possibility of NH? Yes, it's there. But so are many other things.
I'm still believing in Kishi. Won't stop believing until the end.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#16372 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

obito spending all eternity with rin in the after life sounds like a good reward to me.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#16373 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:35 PM

In canon :

NH in IT which confirms the pairing is doomed.

Sakura is the one that met Minato not Hinata.

She's the one that saved Naruto is a cool way while poor Hinata was made to trip on a rock (ouch)

Kushina told Naruto to avoid weird girl such as Hinata to find her clone (Sakura)

MinaKushi is a NaruSaku clone sans Sasuke...

But people here still believe Hinata stands a chance... :wallbash:

SS seems more of a possibility...

SS died as long as SS is dead I'm cool with that

#16374 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:37 PM

Lol, when 615 came out I hardly gave a kitten about the handhold and I wasn't paying attention to the fandom to see the rabid NH people.

#16375 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:37 PM

Tbh, I'd rather hate the movie if Naruto kisses both the girls & then finally decide to go with one

i find such things lame

#16376 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:38 PM

Believe me when I say this movie will be the biggest trolling to the NH fandom ever when NH becomes frienzone.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16377 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:38 PM

Hyuuga Hinata is the real heroine. Believe it!

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#16378 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:39 PM

obito spending all eternity with rin in the after life sounds like a good reward to me.

He didn't deserve it.

It made me mad.

#16379 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:41 PM

Oh come on...it was a joke.  :ermm:

I'm sorry if I disturbed you.

You didn't, I'm just tired of all this character bashing.. I just really don't like how opposite fandoms constantly mock/bash Sakura and I don't wanna see fellow NS shippers do the same to Hinata or some other character for that matter. Critique is fine.. not being satisfied with something is alright too, just don't mock/bash because you don't like a character. We have Hinata/Sasuke fans here as well.. at least have some respect for them.

#16380 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:41 PM

Maybe this thread should be closed for the weekend, unless new info pops up, in which case you could tell a mod to open it again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users