Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#16341 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:01 PM

I still was a strong NS supporter till 693. Kishi just managed to completely neglet character development and also just jumped over stuff in the story like it never happened. Thats was more then enough for me to loose faith in this writer as well as it made me believe that kishi is able to do what he wants since he doenst seem to care about the credibility of his story anymore. Its not just SP thats making me believe that NH is going to happen, Kishi alone managed to do that in just showing the real managa ending in a movie.- 

As i already said, its the only way for kishi to make NH happen. He cant do it in the normal manga since hes missing tons of development for NH, so hes making it in the movie after a timeskip to make it at least 1% beliebable even if NHs devemopment is left to the minds of the readers. 
This movie advertisment is not in anyway like the RTN one since as also already said, RTN was playing in AU so nothing SS or NH romance wise of the movie could be taken serious.

I mean look where we are standing right now we have 2 chapters left, with a confession form sakura in front of naruto 4 chapters ago. The fight between naruto and sasuke is still ongoing and were getting tons of NH teases for the movie. How is someone still able to keep faith in NS??

Him beeing Kishis assisten makes it obvious that he knows the end of the manga as well as the story of the movie, so of course i take his opinion as fact.

Edit: Even if its in Narutos character to never change. Kishi is not a constisten writer, 2 or 3 years of timeskip should be enough to change Narutos character i guess. Kishi wont matter if its bad writing as kitten.

We'll discuss this on PM, of course if you don't mind..

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#16342 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:03 PM

If NH was to be really canon why would they spoil it in a movie? 

Even though I think it will indeed be canon in the movie. I agree that they wouldn't spoil it before the actual release of the movie, especially considering that they keep making a suspens over who Naruto will choose between Hinata and Sakura, so they won't give the answer before the movie's released. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#16343 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:03 PM

I still was a strong NS supporter till 693. Kishi just managed to completely neglet character development and also just jumped over stuff in the story like it never happened. Thats was more then enough for me to loose faith in this writer as well as it made me believe that kishi is able to do what he wants since he doenst seem to care about the credibility of his story anymore. Its not just SP thats making me believe that NH is going to happen, Kishi alone managed to do that in just showing the real managa ending in a movie.- 

As i already said, its the only way for kishi to make NH happen. He cant do it in the normal manga since hes missing tons of development for NH, so hes making it in the movie after a timeskip to make it at least 1% beliebable even if NHs devemopment is left to the minds of the readers. 

This movie advertisment is not in anyway like the RTN one since as also already said, RTN was playing in AU so nothing SS or NH romance wise of the movie could be taken serious.

I mean look where we are standing right now we have 2 chapters left, with a confession form sakura in front of naruto 4 chapters ago. The fight between naruto and sasuke is still ongoing and were getting tons of NH teases for the movie. How is someone still able to keep faith in NS??

Him beeing Kishis assisten makes it obvious that he knows the end of the manga as well as the story of the movie, so of course i take his opinion as fact.

Edit: Even if its in Narutos character to never change. Kishi is not a constisten writer, 2 or 3 years of timeskip should be enough to change Narutos character i guess. Kishi wont matter if its bad writing as kitten.

How can you know that as a fact? Do you know him personally or what? I'm pretty sure that Kishi still gives a thousand kittens or else he would have just stopped or take at least some years break.
This men has never had a honeymoon because of his work and only took a week break after his father died. You give him way less credit than he deserves. 
And I can very well have faith in my pairing and won't lose it because of a stupid tweet or advertisment. I can imagine a lot of scenerious how NS could still become canon in just 2 chapters. Let's see what the ending brings, and don't complain about it when it's not even there  :down:

Edited by FreakySandra1995, 25 October 2014 - 02:05 PM.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#16344 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:04 PM

Can those who lost faith just leave this site please and let us be? This is so tiresome.

Ackermann'd

#16345 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:05 PM

stop it you don't know he knows it. He hasn't said anything about the ending pairing either or nh. Also he's comment on ns isn't really negative anyway he could just be referencing the promise with said that time. Your paranoid dude. Chill out

Edited by Living Lavish, 25 October 2014 - 02:07 PM.

#16346 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:07 PM

hinata, negavity everywhere... We should take a long break from the forum and naruto world.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#16347 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:08 PM

Question:

Anyone here wants to see NH kissu 

NaruHanabi? Oh Yeah.

I can see Hinata trying to talk/ spend some time with Natuto and Sakura getting jealous/annoyed (like in the sketches).

Also I noticed that both Sakura and Naruto have the same expression in both their facial character sheets, the one at the bottom right.

That's the way I see it as well.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#16348 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:10 PM

Please stop.

I hope 698 will help people calm down.

Manga > one single plushie

#16349 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:12 PM

Can those who lost faith just leave this site please and let us be? This is so tiresome.

That's not nice to people like me who indeed lost faith but who's trying to stay positive towards other, I even help with informations and I'm asking to negative people to not bring it here. Really that's not nice to exclude people who don't share the same opinion on the outcome of the movie.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#16350 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:13 PM

Please stop.

I hope 698 will help people calm down.

Manga > one single plushie

Exactly.

This is the only Naruto-related website where we can avoid all that NH/SS talk.. don't take it away from us. If someone wants to taks NH/SS consider visiting NF or ranting on tumblr, idk...  :glare:

#16351 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:13 PM

I can see Hinata trying to talk/ spend some time with Natuto and Sakura getting jealous/annoyed (like in the sketches).
Also I noticed that both Sakura and Naruto have the same expression in both their facial character sheets, the one at the bottom right.

this. this. this. No doubt Sakura will feel those emotions. Inevitable.

#16352 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:14 PM

I keep getting this "Too good to be true" feelings from this, honestly.

exactly the same for me. I'm just waiting. I hope that if NS becomes canon all of those NH fans has something to cushion the fall. We've seen situations like this oh so many times. I'd actually enjoy Hinata being more obvious with her feelings... just so I can see Sakura and her response. Because Sasuke doesn't seem like an option at all. In the end Naruto needs to speak the hell up.

I also didn't like part of that speech he made to his father in the manga. Now he doesn't understand women as if that's important. Especially considering the lengths he went through to get Sakura attention. Felt like Kishi was trying to cater to fans cutting the overall quality.

#16353 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:14 PM

I'm mad at the amount of bash comments for Sakura

On each pro-Sakura post, we get numerous bash

whether it'd be of her character design by MK or by Peirrot

#16354 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:16 PM

we should kittenin' calm down ourselves.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#16355 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:18 PM

I said this before and I'll say it again:

This movie has been in production for almost two years, and throughout that time period NaruHina has been teased like hell in this war arc, but Kishi made Minato only meet Sakura as a suitor and not Hinata, giving her a Kushina comparison and foreshadowing the pairing with the gf comment and CPR lip lock. It's natural that they would tease NH even if it won't happen.

Hinata's dream to be with Naruto only happened in IT meaning that her relevance to the romantic subplot shouldn't even taken seriously. Not only that, Minato did not even get to meet her but witnessed Sakura, the girl like Kushina, trying her best to save Naruto's life in 664.

Why would Hinata have her dream in IT and also have it happen IRL under these circumstances?

#16356 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:19 PM

That's not nice to people like me who indeed lost faith but who's trying to stay positive towards other, I even help with informations and I'm asking to negative people to not bring it here. Really that's not nice to exclude people who don't share the same opinion on the outcome of the movie.

If you feel offended I'm sorry.
But you know this is a ns site, not a regular naruto forum. That's why I don't want to see so much doubting and negativity towards ns. I don't know if you contribute to that. If you are not like that then I don't mean you with what I said.

Ackermann'd

#16357 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:19 PM

we should kittenin' calm down ourselves.

we all need massages lol.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#16358 Raiton

Raiton

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:22 PM

we all need massages lol.

By Hinata. xD

taRhIfA.png                                                            

#16359 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

By Hinata. xD

Stop.  :mad:

#16360 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

By Hinata. xD

gentle fist.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users