Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#16241 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:51 PM

They could always retcon Himawari by making her play with her mother's make up that day and drawing on whiskers so she looks like Bolt.

It'd be way easier than making a whole movie to retcon NH!

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#16242 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Only two words needed to cancel all this kitten:

- Not canon (to this The Last movie).

And boom we got a room for creating.

Personally, I think, if from anywhere, Kishimoto just got his eyes clear, and saw all he did, best way for him - is to redraw final chapter for tankonbook reliease, and made them a proper end of NS and other, without that OOC timeskip. Because last volume will be out on fabruary 2015.

depends on the reaction of the fans,if the reaction is bad and sales drop dramatically after the movie it might be possible or they  may cancel the new series

Edited by soshi, 05 December 2014 - 04:53 PM.

#16243 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Dude ... I have no Idea what you're talking about. KxP is definetly not dead ... 

Read the books. 

DUDE!!! Did you even read that I said that this was a spoiler to me  what part did you not understand ???  Its bc I haven't reed it till the end  I didn't know 

It's not Katniss x Peeta... :th_yeah:

What they are canon  :wot:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#16244 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:52 PM

Yeah I didn't like it either. The final book had some unnecessary things that shouldn't have happened especially one major component to the series that still bothers me to this day. I will admit that at one point I thought the ending of Mockinjay was one of the worst endings I've read in a series. Come a few years later when the final book in Divergent came out and ugh... don't even get me started on how that turned out. That ending (to the divergent series) was one where I thought nothing could top it, and then Kishi surprised me the ending to his own series. I mean the ending to Naruto makes Mockingjay look good and Divergent look okay. 

My god if a book or manga manages to top Naruto's worst ending then I'll probably have to make a top 4 or 5 worst endings to a series video. 

You didn't like Divergent ending either?! Are you reading my mind? Ok, to be perfectly honest, I read halfway through the last book, and then kind of didn't have enought time to finish the other half... So I kind of jumped forward and read "that scene"- gosh, I have never understood what motivated Roth to do this kitten move in a book. Not to say that I though the third book was the weakest out of all three. The movie, however, speaks another language; it was awesome, I gotta admit.

Harry Potter- didn't really care about the epilogue to be perfectly honest. I was one of those readers who saw all the movies first. Did a marathon will all the movies, so I didn't even start shipping anyone in there in the first place.

Lol, I am pretty sure that there will be an ending topping those. AoT has me worried lately... Isayame said that he originally planned to kill everyone off, but now has an other ending in mind. Pls, don't let the series end badly.

Also, The Legend of Korra (havent' seen the episode yet). The ending will influence the overall view of the series and decide whether it will be in its predessor's shadows. Bryke, don't mess this up, pls.

Edited by trang95, 05 December 2014 - 05:01 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#16245 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:54 PM

Oh great thanks a lot for spoiling  :glare:  Now I found out that another of my OTP Katniss x Peeta is DEAD!!!  :wallbash:  When will this horror ends  :twitch: .

ALSO FUUUUUUUUUUUU*CCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK  YOUUUUUUUU!!!  KISHIMOTO YOU FU*CKING SELLOUT SEXIST PIG  I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL AND NEVER PICK UP THAT PEN TO WRITE  SCREW YOU  YOU DISGRACE OF AN AUTHOR  :cuss: .

R....reaallyy ? Katnissxpeeta won't be endgame... Noooooooo  :cry:  brb, gonna throw myself from a cliff...

Woah, I never said that they will not be endgame! Go to the movie and find out yourself!

Gotta put this kitten in spoilers

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#16246 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:55 PM

I'm not sure how many of you read Percy Jackson, but I kinda see a bit of a quality traits from the characters there and in Naruto.  

Like Naruto, Percy was an underdog who had to work his way up. 

Annebeth like Sakura, has a crush on Luke but slowly but surely she develops feelings for Percy.

Luke like Sasuke, does something and gets looked at a different way throughout the books.

I wouldn't say they're like team 7, but in my opinion it's team 7 done right. I'd recommend you guys check out the series and give it read. Oh btw there is another book series called Heroes of Olympus which takes place after the Percy Jackson Series, and it's also a great too.  

Agreed.

#16247 Aeria7Gloris

Aeria7Gloris

The Sun of Dorne

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, NarSak obviously, Rumiko Takahashi, Tsukasa Hojo, Yu yu Hakusho...

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:59 PM

DUDE!!! Did you even read that I said that this was a spoiler to me  what part did you not understand ???  Its bc I haven't reed it till the end  I didn't know 

What they are canon  :wot:

The person I answered to thought KxP was dead. I tried to give a not so open response but you RUINED IT, we're not suppose to spoil like that :argh:

1417036351-tumblr-inline-nfkkwyo1ry1rsz5

#16248 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:59 PM

guys, I'm as cool as a cucumber. ...this actually worries me lol.

I mean, I already got it in my head that if NS happens, GREAT, AWESOME. wonderfulbestdayofmylife

& if NH does end up being endgame, COOL. but guess what, BIG MOVIE FLOP like I said. So for me, this is win-win situation on both sides. I'm feeling good guys.

whatever happens, remember NS will always be THE BEST PAIRING EVER.

canon or not.

kitten THE HATERS.  :th_yeah:  :nsdance:  :nsdance:  :nsdance: 

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#16249 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:00 PM

War shipping is a game of power, it is play in the shadows and scorn in blood.

Ready to fight

we are stronger together.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#16250 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:02 PM

The thing that I find interesting about the interview is the Kishi basically just handicapped his career, assuming he wants to write beyond this. The guy basically said that nobody can trust his writing, so why would anyone bother to pick up future endeavors?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#16251 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:04 PM

If NH is canon in the next 10 hours, I still don't get how this kid is Naruto and Hinata's? 

tumblr_ng46ef5GHk1rn5s71o1_1280.png

Salad is a CLONE of Sasuke too, just female and with Karin's behavior. It's like the main kids don't have any genes from their supposed mothers, yet they have traits from the pairings we thought would happen (NS/SK) lool. I just don't see the point of this if NH really is canon. Or would that fall under Kishi's holy book of logic? :pimp:

Wow it's like watching another version of Naruto and Sakura.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#16252 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:04 PM

The thing that I find interesting about the interview is the Kishi basically just handicapped his career, assuming he wants to write beyond this. The guy basically said that nobody can trust his writing, so why would anyone bother to pick up future endeavors?

Yeah that's what I'm seeing too. Even I was a NH shipper I'd be hesitant to pick up any of his works in the future because....what if he makes a fool out of ME next? :confused:

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#16253 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

photo-thumb-9558.jpg?_r=1417725639

LMFAOOOOOOO

photo-thumb-9558.jpg?_r=1417725639 aaaaa, yeeeeeeh.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#16254 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

This, so much. He just burn every bridge he could.

#16255 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,911 posts

guys, I'm as cool as a cucumber. ...this actually worries me lol.

I mean, I already got it in my head that if NS happens, GREAT, AWESOME. wonderfulbestdayofmylife

& if NH does end up being endgame, COOL. but guess what, BIG MOVIE FLOP like I said. So for me, this is win-win situation on both sides. I'm feeling good guys.

whatever happens, remember NS will always be THE BEST PAIRING EVER.

canon or not.

kitten THE HATERS.  :th_yeah:  :nsdance:  :nsdance:  :nsdance: 

YOU ARE SO MY HERO, BABE!!! :hug: :snuggle: Gimme a hug!! :love:

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 05 December 2014 - 05:06 PM.

#16256 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:06 PM

Can anyone post me the clear Sakura meme? xD

I wanna do one too ^^

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#16257 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:06 PM

It would be stupidly easy to explain how both Bolt and Himawari ended up with whiskers.

1.) Bolt. When Sakura was hit by Naruto/Kyuubi during the Orochimaru/Naruto fight she was injected with the bijuu-chakra and Sakura ended up with a 'resistance' or 'affinity' for bijuu-chakra. During the fight against Juubi/Obito Naruto did distribute Kuramas chakra to the alliance and Sakura absorbed that chakra in the end --> Bolt with whiskers

2.) Himawari. As a descendant of Homura/Kaguya Hinata already had an 'bijuu-chakra-affinity' like Jinchuuriki and Sakura. Chakra distribution during ninja war --> Himawari with whiskers

Good and logic ! I accept this explanation !  :yes:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#16258 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:07 PM

It would be stupidly easy to explain how both Bolt and Himawari ended up with whiskers.

1.) Bolt. When Sakura was hit by Naruto/Kyuubi during the Orochimaru/Naruto fight she was injected with the bijuu-chakra and Sakura ended up with a 'resistance' or 'affinity' for bijuu-chakra. During the fight against Juubi/Obito Naruto did distribute Kuramas chakra to the alliance and Sakura absorbed that chakra in the end --> Bolt with whiskers

2.) Himawari. As a descendant of Homura/Kaguya Hinata already had an 'bijuu-chakra-affinity' like Jinchuuriki and Sakura. Chakra distribution during ninja war --> Himawari with whiskers

Naah naruto sperm contain 9 tail chakra.

#16259 Decius23

Decius23

Fanfiction Junkie

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Fanfiction, Manga, Anime, Gaming, Books, Freeriding, Science

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:08 PM

How the hell do you embed youtube videos?? Nothing's working for me...

What could have been:
gallery_14986_310_31088.jpg

#16260 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:09 PM

The person I answered to thought KxP was dead. I tried to give a not so open response but you RUINED IT, we're not suppose to spoil like that :argh:

Well  it was already spoiled  to me  it was either they are or not  from that point  I didn't ruined it  it was ruined to me they should have been put in spoilers you know .  But it doesn't matter now moving on .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 05 December 2014 - 05:10 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users