7972 replies to this topic

#1601 Newkidontheblock

Newkidontheblock

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:00 PM

So they break down NS as a minakushi parallel, explaining it away as red herring, but in the movie, they try to draw parallels for it again? Its like everything naruhina has, narusaku had first

#1602 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:01 PM

So they break down NS as a minakushi parallel, explaining it away as red herring, but in the movie, they try to draw parallels for it again? Its like everything naruhina has, narusaku had first

It is.

#1603 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:02 PM

so this wasn't included in the movie at all?

Nope, they only showed that in the little art book. It's funny how Sai and Ino are already together here, since they didn't have one meaningful conversation during the entirety of the film. Sai was actually mostly always with Sakura in the movie. Even in the credits they were always close by to each other.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#1604 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:03 PM

so this wasn't included in the movie at all?

neji would be disappointed. he died to bring them together an he isn't even given a big enough picture to fit into this scene!

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#1605 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:03 PM

Nitpick if you may but I'm annoyed that Naruto is the hero of the war and no one else. You know who else is the hero?

Everyone.

#1606 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:04 PM

Well I'm not reading 43 pages. lol What's new today?

#1607 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Lol so kittening hilarious. The only thing that reminded me of Neji was Hiashi since he's older version Neji, but he got his ass beat, beat again and then sent to a hospital. :lmao:

Hiashi and Hanabi were such freaking fodder characters in the movie, my god :argh:

#1608 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

neji would be disappointed. he died to bring them together an he isn't even given a big enough picture to fit into this scene!

Neji's disappointed that he died for that.

#1609 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:06 PM

Nitpick if you may but I'm annoyed that Naruto is the hero of the war and no one else. You know who else is the hero?

Everyone.

fodders and anyone not named naruto and sasuke get no love.  :cry:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1610 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:06 PM

Why Neji though..? What about his parents? Or Jiraiya? This is Hinata's wedding, not Naruto's :lmao:

Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, Nagato, Obito, Itachi... nuff said.

#1611 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:07 PM

Nope, they only showed that in the little art book. It's funny how Sai and Ino are already together here, since they didn't have one meaningful conversation during the entirety of the film. Sai was actually mostly always with Sakura in the movie. Even in the credits they were always close by to each other.

Your forget Kishimoto's holy rule. Sakura is the property of Sasuke cause when she was 4 she had a crush on him. Or else she would be a slut. Sai would be just like Naruto, in it for the rivalry and messing with Sasuke's property. Sakura isn't a person she's a thing. And Sasuke has claim on her to do what he wants.

#1612 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:07 PM

Guys remember that episode of Friends, where Rachel and Ross go to a judge to get an annulment? And judge looks at the paper Rachel gave her. And asks if anything is real. And Rachel says "The names I guess"!

This is the same for the Last. Characters personality and even apperance changed. Including the story etc etc. Until the only thing recognizable reamained were the characters names!

Edited by milan kyuubi, 27 January 2015 - 10:09 PM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#1613 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:08 PM

wow that really sucks. can't even give the guy who sacrificed his love for the pair any mentions. and they had to do last min adjustments to show sai/ino since sai and sakura were all over the place in the last lol.

Edited by luffyq1, 27 January 2015 - 10:09 PM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1614 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:09 PM

Why Neji though..? What about his parents? Or Jiraiya? This is Hinata's wedding, not Naruto's :lmao:

kishimoto: because, i was always fond of being disrespectful to my neji-kun, now he is apart of my evil plot to force my main character with a useless big chested princess, no one can stop me! i'm unstoppable! next, i will kill the bond that naruto-kun has with his mother. i feel you do not understand my magnificent story telling skills!

hqdefault.jpg

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#1615 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

Your forget Kishimoto's holy rule. Sakura is the property of Sasuke cause when she was 4 she had a crush on him. Or else she would be a slut. Sai would be just like Naruto, in it for the rivalry and messing with Sasuke's property. Sakura isn't a person she's a thing. And Sasuke has claim on her to do what he wants.

Ugh, silly me :argh:
Sakura has better chemistry with most of the other kittening side characters than she does with Sasuke, the man she married :zaru:

#1616 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

I'd like to once again express my annoyance that there was a picture of Neji at the wedding but neither of Naruto's parents.

#1617 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:11 PM

Ugh, silly me :argh:
Sakura has better chemistry with most of the other kittening side characters than she does with Sasuke, the man she married :zaru:

You know what would have been awesome? And ending where Sakura wasn't paired with someone and was just a badass single lady.

#1618 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Everyone.

No kidding!

#1619 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

wow that really sucks. can't even give the guy who sacrificed his love for the pair any mentions. and they had to do last min adjustments to show sai/ino since sai and sakura were all over the place in the last lol.

Kishi doesn't give a kitten, if he did care then neji wouldn't of died. it would of been that whore called hinata. but, no he killed the master of the byakagan solely so he could force naruto with hinakittens. poor neji got kitten on. his first big scene after 500 chapters and bam. he gets killed for a kitten pairing

hqdefault.jpg

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#1620 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:12 PM

Were there even any pictures of Naruto's parents? Konoha was wiped out...expect for mommy's scarf that came out of nowhere.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, movie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users