Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#1581 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:09 AM

Lol, I see people spreading the false lyrics around the web... and now I went back to listen to the lyrics and to that translation we have, and I can say that it's almost accurate as kitten... Oh well, imma let them spread the wrong one... then when the real one hits, bam!

That one is so cheesy. Goodness.

15f62c4.png

#1582 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:09 AM

False lyrics? Would it be possible for you to post the actual song, please? I'm wondering what the subtext of the theme might be now. 

Edited by Atheck, 14 November 2014 - 09:09 AM.

#1583 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:10 AM

Lol, I see people spreading the false lyrics around the web... and now I went back to listen to the lyrics and to that translation we have, and I can say that it's almost accurate as kitten... Oh well, imma let them spread the wrong one... then when the real one hits, bam!

please

i want real ones

the false one kittened me up

#1584 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:12 AM

False lyrics? Would it be possible for you to post the actual song, please? I'm wondering what the subtext of the theme might be now. 

Well, here it's the song:

and for now we don't have a certain source of the lyrics, therefore, I listened to it while looking at the lyrics from here:

8eardLu.jpg

so I applied phonetics, given I have pretty slim knowledge of japanese. the result? the lyrics we have here match the song...

Edited by Chatte, 14 November 2014 - 09:17 AM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1585 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:18 AM

and for now we don't have a certain source of the lyrics, therefore, I listened to it while looking at the lyrics from here:

8eardLu.jpg

so I applied phonetics, given I have pretty slim knowledge of japanese. the result? the lyrics we have here match the song...

so these lyrics are real?

#1586 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:22 AM

so these lyrics are real?

The lyrics are real, yes. The translation they spread is false tho', LOL!

And I can confirm this because I even tried with google translate and it translates closely with what we have here... Man, I can't believe they're deluding themselves like that, LOL!

Plus, I finally got it what's behind the whole meaning of The Last, given the lyrics.

So, there's this part with "That last moment, the time of parting" . That mostly refers to Hinata and Naruto basically having a last moment "together" before parting cue introduce sad cover song.

So it's about the Last moment between Hinata and Naruto and the beginning of love story between Sakura and Naruto. Dun dun.

#1587 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:24 AM

8eardLu.jpg

Hmm... It doesn't actually reinforce anything romantic, does it? There's tragedy and sorrow mixed together with determination, but considering the events in the movie itself, sensations like those should be expected. I honestly don't know. I'm having a difficult time just trying to allow the words to sink in because of my revulsion towards them. 

#1588 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:25 AM

Hmm... It doesn't actually reinforce anything romantic, does it? There's tragedy and sorrow mixed together with determination, but considering the events in the movie itself, sensations like those should be expected. I honestly don't know. I'm having a difficult time just trying to allow the words to sink in because of my revulsion towards them. 

The fact alone that Naruto and Hinata get an entire song for themselves makes me cringe.  :sick:

Edited by trang95, 14 November 2014 - 09:30 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#1589 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:26 AM

See what I posted on the page before this.

#1590 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:28 AM

The lyrics are real, yes. The translation they spread is false tho', LOL!
And I can confirm this because I even tried with google translate and it translates closely with what we have here... Man, I can't believe they're deluding themselves like that, LOL!

Plus, I finally got it what's behind the whole meaning of The Last, given the lyrics.

So, there's this part with "That last moment, the time of parting" . That mostly refers to Hinata and Naruto basically having a last moment "together" before parting cue introduce sad cover song.

So it's about the Last moment between Hinata and Naruto and the beginning of love story between Sakura and Naruto. Dun dun.

if it's true (beginning of NS)

I'm gonna shed tears of joy

#1591 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:30 AM

if it's true (beginning of NS)

I'm gonna shed tears of joy

I am kittening sure about this. There's no other way around! At first I doubted the translation we have here but after translating it with Google translate and seeing that although weirdly worded cuz Google, had the same meaning and words around, that's when I was 100% sure!

#1592 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:32 AM

I am kittening sure about this. There's no other way around! At first I doubted the translation we have here but after translating it with Google translate and seeing that although weirdly worded cuz Google, had the same meaning and words around, that's when I was 100% sure!

Can't you maybe ask one of the translators here just to make sure? I would let someone proofread it if you put so much trust in them.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#1593 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:34 AM

Can't you maybe ask one of the translators here just to make sure? I would let someone proofread it if you put so much trust in them.

Well, ramenamitsu is busy, rikudo and sakuya-hime from what I understood don't wanna get their hopes up so... i don't want to mix them into this. i tried contacting megi but she hasn't responded me so... idk, I would be glad if any of them could help but I don't wanna pressure anyone. :)

and the friend i had, i don't wanna ask any help because i kinda cut connections with her in rl due to some kitten she did to me and well, viva la revolucion, idk... 

Edited by Chatte, 14 November 2014 - 09:37 AM.

#1594 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:38 AM

See what I posted on the page before this.

You have given people hope when none was to be found. Thank you for all your hard work!! We really appreciate it!!!  :happy:  :smile:

Posted Image

#1595 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:39 AM

You have given people hope when none was to be found. Thank you for all your hard work!! We really appreciate it!!!  :happy:  :smile:

:grouphug: i couldn't have done it without you guys!!! thanks for sticking up around here and be around me when I felt alone! :grouphug:

#1596 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:42 AM

There has to be some factor that we're overlooking. The Last is supposed to bridge the aftermath of the war with the setting and status of the characters seen during the epilogue. A grander scheme beneath it all sounds interesting, but that would be giving the current Kishi too much credit. Moreover, with the insistence of the editor that we accept the ending because it is ultimately Kishi's work and the silhouette of Hinata's spawn so easily noticeable in that poster for the mini-series, using the lyrics of a specific song which could very easily be referencing a parting of ways for others with NH being culmination at the end of the song seems far-fetched. 

Edited by Atheck, 14 November 2014 - 09:51 AM.

#1597 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:52 AM

There has to be some factor that we're overlooking. The Last is supposed to bridge the aftermath of the war with the setting and status of the characters seen during the epilogue. A grander scheme beneath it all sounds interesting, but that would be giving the current Kishi too much credit. Moreover, with the insistence of the editor that we accept the ending because it is ultimately Kishi's work and the silhouette of Hinata's spawn so easily noticeable in that poster for the mini-series, using the lyrics of a specific song which could very easily be referencing a parting of ways for others with NH being culmination at the end of the song seems far-fetched. 

Just a quick question, did Kishi's editor say something?

EDIT: Were you referring to link_papa, his assistant?

Edited by applesauceful, 14 November 2014 - 09:56 AM.

giphy.gif

#1598 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:52 AM

:grouphug: i couldn't have done it without you guys!!! thanks for sticking up around here and be around me when I felt alone! :grouphug:

Thank you so much Chatte! :D

Can't wait for a day to come so I can change my sig! xd

Yp330yZ.gif

#1599 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 09:54 AM

@Atheck: it all matches. Yes, he said to accept the ending. Why? Because that ending will make sense with the movie and given the info we have here, we can easily make sense of the movie. The only thing we cannot make sense of is the wiskers, otherwise everything is clear. Oh, and the part with Sarada and why she might have been abandoned by her mother. Aka what actually happened to Karin.

And if it were indeed to be the children of Naruto, don't u think he'd be showing both of them, not just Bolt? Plus, why keep it hidden if he already 'revealed' him in the chapter? 

Thank you so much Chatte!  :D

Can't wait for a day to come so I can change my sig! xd

Haha, don't thank me yet! ;) Let's wait for the movie to come out.  But I'm pretty sure that's its outcome.

I cannot literally see any creator to kitten on his work like that.
I know, people have always told me that I give too much credit to Kishi, and maybe I do, but in the end, he never failed me. All I needed was to have patience. And once again I decide to have patience. :)

Edited by Chatte, 14 November 2014 - 10:03 AM.

#1600 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:02 AM

Well Bolt is Himawari's brother

NH argument : look at their head their hair

& the whiskers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

23 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)