1649 replies to this topic

#1581 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 10:56 PM

Two wrongs don't make a right. Just because he was treated harshly doesn't give him the justification card to go on a killing spree. Take Naruto for example. The village absolutely hated his guts, they shunned him and made him feel alone. But does he take his anger out on them for treating him like an outsider? No. What he does is suck it up and work hard to be in a position where people will acknowledge him. This very subject was actually tackled when Naruto was in the process of having control of Kurama. Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing that his hatred towards humans is not warranted, because Naruto has hatred too. I'm arguing that it's not right to act on that hatred.

On which never made sense to me, why he would seek the acknowledgement of people whom hated him.
It doesnt never make sense with his desire of being kage, i would understand if the villagers only treated him like a normal kid and he wanted to be kage because of "Muh dreams" but this is unjustificable.

100 out of 100 would give a big kitten you to the village and live peacefully on another place.

The whole Naruto hatred was never worked on until the Kurama part on which Naruto got over it quickly, it's like Kishi avoided it during the whole manga and then now that he was a hero it was easy to brush it off.

If this manga has told us anything, is that revenge is never the answer.

The manga does make sense that revenge is the answer however you just should not use it as an excuse for world domination.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 13 May 2014 - 10:57 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#1582 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:02 PM

tumblr_inline_n5i141EoPs1rrtz3f.jpg

Oh Viz, you so biased.

No it's just that idiot that works there, UB. He posted those 2 topics when chapter 615 came out and never did it again.

People always ask him how in the world he got that job since he is not professional.

The time I got really pissed off at him is when he said Zolo instead of Zoro.

Edited by LadyGT, 13 May 2014 - 11:03 PM.

aw9vkj.gif

#1583 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:04 PM

No it's just that idiot that works there, UB. He posted those 2 topics when chapter 615 came out and never did it again.

People always ask him how in the world he got that job since he is not a professional.

The time I got really pissed off at him is when he said Zolo instead of Zoro.

I like Zolo better. 4kids is my childhood.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1584 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:12 PM

Like it's been mentioned before.  Yeah the text is different from its context, so I never worried about it.  I always took it as Sakura having a negative opinion of her feelings or being confused about them in that image.

To be fair at that times I never use to like talking about pairing even when I liked NS that was never a topic of my conversation when talking about this Manga, I was pretty sure NS will happen so why talk about it also by that time I was a closet NS fan, but after Sasuke attempt on Sakura's life in my mind SS was dead for good and the romance part of this Manga was already resolve just to be shown later on that she consider Sasuke has someone she love.
But I had some fault to since I always refuse to read the Manga and only focus on the Anime.

Men NF and NS.com really open my eyes.

#1585 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:14 PM

I feel that once we know more down the line, all past moments will make sense.

#1586 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:38 PM

About the next chapter, there's one thing that eludes me... If the one who is teleporting in the final page of chapter 675 is indeed Madara, then how does he teleport in the real word without the Obito's sharingan, since theoretically now he would have resumed his other own rinnegan? :twitch:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#1587 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:41 PM

Maybe he's going to take it once he's back from the Kamui dimension, dunno.

aw9vkj.gif

#1588 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:41 PM

About the next chapter, there's one thing that eludes me... If the one who is teleporting in the final page of chapter 675 is indeed Madara, then how does he teleport in the real word without the Obito's sharingan, since theoretically now he would have resumed his other own rinnegan? :twitch:

Well one suggested that he still holding his other eye on his hand and Team 7 got to snatch away from him. That's only a suggestion.

#1589 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:43 PM

Madara absorbed Obito, to rejuvenate his lost bottom half, and now Obito is just another face on Madara's chest, next to the Hashirama one.

Edited by DattebayoXShannaro, 13 May 2014 - 11:44 PM.

#1590 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:44 PM

I think that "get the bells" will maybe become "get the eye balls" LOL

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#1591 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:48 PM

I think SS is dead as far as endgame goes, but I don't think it's dead in Sakura's mind. 540 is extremely controversial, but I find it hard to believe that 540 was simply on someone she used to like. I don't think it's Kishi's style to just kill SS this easily completely so I picture him drawing out the NaruSakuSasu love triangle because of Sakura's confusion. Just seems like something he would do and, even if Sakura doesn't love Sasuke romantically anymore, she still needs some closure (as ridiculous as it sounds).

Would it be too arrogant to fully believe SS is dead? I can't really believe Kakashi's words could be any clearer and that's why I have trouble seeing his words meaning something different. I'm trying to be open-minded out of respect for SS fans but it's just ... I just can't see it. Kakashi's monologue wasn't that ambiguous.

Though to be fair, I sort of always thought SS was dead long before this because Sasuke would never love Sakura. It's just not in him and I don't think it ever will as far as romance goes. I have a hard time believing he would even ever love Karin, no matter how much more likely SK is now.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 13 May 2014 - 11:51 PM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#1592 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:52 PM

Umm! Didn't BZ was about to take control of Obito ? If Madara goes out its gonna be through him or maybe he just gets out with the Sharingan he took and once he's out replace it with the Rinengan . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1593 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:55 PM

God the wait is killing me. I hope Kishi will give us REALLY GOOD TEAM 7 TEAMWORK

(I also would like to see Sasuke a little out of it lol)

http://www.deviantar...-that-453092570 --> not bad he ?

Edited by Otaru, 14 May 2014 - 12:08 AM.

#1594 Apollo

Apollo

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:04 AM

God the wait is killing me. I hope Kishi will give us REALLY GOOD TEAM 7 TEAMWORK

im more worried it'll end like this.

epic team work for 3 panels with sakura, naruto and sasuke doing everything equally. Then Sakura is sent back to the healing tents :/ while Naruto and Sasuke go super sayian on madara's ass upper torso 

#1595 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:09 AM

I'd rather just have Sakura and Kakashi take on Juudara. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1596 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:09 AM

I think SS is dead as far as endgame goes, but I don't think it's dead in Sakura's mind. 540 is extremely controversial, but I find it hard to believe that 540 was simply on someone she used to like. I don't think it's Kishi's style to just kill SS this easily completely so I picture him drawing out the NaruSakuSasu love triangle because of Sakura's confusion. Just seems like something he would do and, even if Sakura doesn't love Sasuke romantically anymore, she still needs some closure (as ridiculous as it sounds).

Would it be too arrogant to fully believe SS is dead? I can't really believe Kakashi's words could be any clearer and that's why I have trouble seeing his words meaning something different. I'm trying to be open-minded out of respect for SS fans but it's just ... I just can't see it. Kakashi's monologue wasn't that ambiguous.

Though to be fair, I sort of always thought SS was dead long before this because Sasuke would never love Sakura. It's just not in him and I don't think it ever will as far as romance goes. I have a hard time believing he would even ever love Karin, no matter how much more likely SK is now.

I think this way too but I believe that it would be much better to leave SK topic alone.

#1597 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:12 AM

Sakura and Kakashi are out of chakra so is not wrong to believe that Naruto might have to give them power otherwise it wont make any sense.

Edited by Don-kun, 14 May 2014 - 12:13 AM.

#1598 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:15 AM

im more worried it'll end like this.

epic team work for 3 panels with sakura, naruto and sasuke doing everything equally. Then Sakura is sent back to the healing tents :/ while Naruto and Sasuke go super sayian on madara's ass upper torso

I think she will fight this time. If not, really I will be angry at Kishi because he just announced us "teamwork" clearly. So...

are those images legit ? (supposed spoiler) http://aaieba.livedo...058864.html?p=6

Edited by Otaru, 14 May 2014 - 12:17 AM.

#1599 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:20 AM

I think she will fight this time. If not, really I will be angry at Kishi because he just announced us "teamwork" clearly. So...

are those images legit ? (supposed spoiler) http://aaieba.livedo...058864.html?p=6

Yes those are legit, however the panels are from the Obito fight.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1600 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:20 AM

They are from old chapters.

aw9vkj.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users