#142 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 9 2010, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
one think we can be 100% shure of sakura will not betray konaha kish said sakura would be more harrowin.

if she loved sasuke it would be shallow as well as agenst devopment and harrowin.

no dought sakura is playing him wink.gif

DUH! No need to panick and question Sakura's loyalty just for that. Like you said, it will be against Kishi statement of making Sakura more heroine-like (Let not doubt Kishi's plan for Sakura).

Edited by silverserenity, 09 February 2010 - 07:28 PM.

#143 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:29 PM

KISH JEST WANT MONEY all it comes down too.

#144 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

I assume that Sakura telling Sasuke she'll join him is a cliffhanger at the end of the chapter while the scrap fight takes up most of the chapter I presume. If it is a cliffhanger their is so many possibilities we can think of:

-Kakashi comes and stops Sakura from joining.

-Sakura tries to get close-enough to stab Sasuke or with something else and fails.

-Sakura actually goes off with Sasuke. (If this happen then Naruto will die of a heart attack)

-Sakura gets rejected, attacked on, and saved by Kakashi or someone else.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 09 February 2010 - 07:36 PM.

#145 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 9 2010, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KISH JEST WANT MONEY all it comes down too.

Yes, that too. Kishi's not stupid and let go down to the toilet Sakura's developement. I have always believe in Kishi's decision and it not that spoiler that will alter my faith in his writing.

#146 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:41 PM

there has been over 200 chapters of development kish wont throw it away.
kish said sakura would be more harrowin so all this makes perfict sence

#147 AnimeLeader

AnimeLeader

Loves Continuity

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:45 PM

Agreed, and remember there are also people in manga who play the role of secret agent, for example Kabuto to Oro. I think Sakura might be playing the role of a double agent. Works for both sides but in the end she's still a good guy. Remember its not Kishi who gets this approved. He has a council of writers that review the chapter before it gets out.

#148 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 9 2010, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there has been over 200 chapters of development kish wont throw it away.
kish said sakura would be more harrowin so all this makes perfict sence

Yes, the more I see it, the more it make sense to Sakura's characters to do the 'double agent' act. At lease, to me, it more realistic then going head down fighting Sasuke.

#149 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 9 2010, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he kill samori

You means the Samurai that looked like rejects from Star Wars? I don't think he killed any of them, just gravely injured, thought they were orignally all killed then some of them started to stand up later on and move their comrades out of the way of the Kage battle, (or was that the back-up doing that?) but could be wrong.

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Feb 9 2010, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I assume that Sakura telling Sasuke she'll join him is a cliffhanger at the end of the chapter while the scrap fight takes up most of the chapter I presume. If it is a cliffhanger their is so many possibilities we can think of:

-Kakashi comes and stops Sakura from joining.

-Sakura tries to get close-enough to stab Sasuke or with something else and fails.

-Sakura actually goes off with Sasuke. (If this happen then Naruto will die of a heart attack)

-Sakura gets rejected, attacked on, and saved by Kakashi or someone else.

Seriously hope only option two is the real one, any of the other three and Sakura's popularity will drop dramatically, no one is going to trust her, Kakashi as his first act as Hakage is going to have to add his other student in the Bingo Book or have her arrested for treason. And even if Kakashi does nothing Kishi will have to do something major if he wants to have her redeemed by the end. He's given ample excuses for Sasuke's behavioir, Sakura's 'I love him for some reason' won't quite cut it.

QUOTE (AnimeLeader @ Feb 9 2010, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed, and remember there are also people in manga who play the role of secret agent, for example Kabuto to Oro. I think Sakura might be playing the role of a double agent. Works for both sides but in the end she's still a good guy. Remember its not Kishi who gets this approved. He has a council of writers that review the chapter before it gets out.

But do we really need the role of another Double Agent? We've had Kabuto, Sai, Itachi, and possably (if it's true) Karin aswell, It's an overused plotline in Naruto. If he wants to keep the fans guessing, using the same idea he's used three times before is not the way to go.

Edited by harry4e, 09 February 2010 - 07:58 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#150 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Feb 9 2010, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just realised something, if Karin is still alive, does it mean Sasuke has still not killed anyone yet? Danzou blew himself up so he doesn't count, if Sakura has turned up it means the only person who is capable of healing her has arrived so she'll probably survive, so with some twisted logic means he's still redeemable. And it makes no sense to have two Medic nins with Sasuke, unless Karin will rejoin Konoha because she is really Naruto's older sister who was brought up in secret to protect her from her fathers enemies and was sent by Tsunade to infultrate Sound village and get close to Sasuke and retrieve him.

OK so the last bit is complete fanfiction but at this point i'm thinking of making up my own ending.

I can just see Sasuke's Bingo Book entry. S-Class missing Nin. extremely dangerous, yet to kill anyone however all who appose him seem to mysteriously kill themselves, we beleive his monolgue of being an avenger causes them to self destruct...Side Note, Women lose 95% of their IQ around him, recommended to tie any female collegues to tree to avoid embaressment.

Seriously how can the number two most wanted man in elemental countries not have killed anyone yet?

He killed samurai when going after the kages, but those were just faceless goons so maybe they don't count. They're more forgivable by fans, at least.

And I'm not sure if he gets credit for killing Orochimaru, Itachi or Deidara. All died while fighting him. But Deidara blew himself up, too. Orochimaru was absorbed by Sasuke and then Itachi finished him off. And Itachi just kinda wore out.

#151 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 9 2010, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, the more I see it, the more it make sense to Sakura's characters to do the 'double agent' act. At lease, to me, it more realistic then going head down fighting Sasuke.

sakura has had this pland many steps ahead no dought.

Sakura will not be joining sasuke in being evil shes harrowin that debunks it there.
Sakura connfessed to naruto not to lie to him and cause more pain if she joind sasuke that would mess up her help naruto plan another facter debunking it.

#152 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:57 PM

I am 100% sure that she told the rookies one thing like telling them that she will be the one to tell Naruto the decision to kill Sasuke. But I am very sure that she told Shikamaru something else her true plan. Shikamaru is the smartest and most important member of the rookies Sakura must have told him that she was going to join up with Sasuke in order to obtain information about his strengths and weaknesses with the purpose that he doesn't say a word to anyone so that she will be able to kill him. Let's not forget her whole development throughout the entire manga right now she wants to kill Sasuke for the sake of protecting Konoha and most importantly Naruto. This is exactly why she's expecting that Naruto will hate her, her betrayal and the fact that she wants to kill Sasuke. sleep.gif

I am sure S/S fans will be cheering in joy along with N/H fans claiming their pairings are canon dry.gif . N/H fans will be saying" now that Sakura is out of the way Hinata will be there for Naruto and she will replace Sakura becoming the one his heart desires rolleyes.gif" that's completely wrong because last I checked in the interview Kishi said that Shikamaru will be the one to be there for Naruto. This has truly become very interesting finally Sakura will see the kind of person Sasuke has become I can't wait to see her expression when she sees how cold and evil he has become. But this also seems like deja vu this is all parallel to what Tsunade did with Orochimaru. She agreed to heal his arms and she ended up betraying him fighting him.

Edited by Gravenimage, 09 February 2010 - 07:58 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#153 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Feb 9 2010, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He killed samurai when going after the kages, but those were just faceless goons so maybe they don't count. They're more forgivable by fans, at least.

And I'm not sure if he gets credit for killing Orochimaru, Itachi or Deidara. All died while fighting him. But Deidara blew himself up, too. Orochimaru was absorbed by Sasuke and then Itachi finished him off. And Itachi just kinda wore out.

Which is why I am saying he hasn't killed anyone, though i'm still not sure he actually killed the samurai, all the main fights killed themselves or were dying anyway and didn't Itachi really defeat Orichimaru by sealing him away so he couldn't take over Sasuke?

iAnby7W.gif

#154 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:04 PM

This is interesting since now we know Sakura talking to Sasuke is true that also means Nja was telling the truth about Naruto sneaking away from Yamoto. I hope he is heading towards Sakura location. eager.gif

#155 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:05 PM

or the one to tell him why sakura betrayed him by loveing sasuke jest a thought

#156 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 9 2010, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am 100% sure that she told the rookies one thing like telling them that she will be the one to tell Naruto the decision to kill Sasuke. But I am very sure that she told Shikamaru something else her true plan. Shikamaru is the smartest and most important member of the rookies Sakura must have told him that she was going to join up with Sasuke in order to obtain information about his strengths and weaknesses with the purpose that he doesn't say a word to anyone so that she will be able to kill him. Let's not forget her whole development throughout the entire manga right now she wants to kill Sasuke for the sake of protecting Konoha and most importantly Naruto. This is exactly why she's expecting that Naruto will hate her, her betrayal and the fact that she wants to kill Sasuke. sleep.gif

I am sure S/S fans will be cheering in joy along with N/H fans claiming their pairings are canon dry.gif . N/H fans will be saying" now that Sakura is out of the way Hinata will be there for Naruto and she will replace Sakura becoming the one his heart desires rolleyes.gif" that's completely wrong because last I checked in the interview Kishi said that Shikamaru will be the one to be there for Naruto. This has truly become very interesting finally Sakura will see the kind of person Sasuke has become I can't wait to see her expression when she sees how cold and evil he has become. But this also seems like deja vu this is all parallel to what Tsunade did with Orochimaru. She agreed to heal his arms and she ended up betraying him fighting him.

I'm pretty sure that most NH and SS fans also believe that it's a ploy by Sakura.

#157 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 9 2010, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

All of that make perfectly sense !

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 9 2010, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah! and after saying that, when the situation will turn out against them, they will look like big fool to have believe it tongue.gif

Edited by silverserenity, 09 February 2010 - 08:23 PM.

#158 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:12 PM

they will always deni it sadly

#159 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Feb 9 2010, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just realised something, if Karin is still alive, does it mean Sasuke has still not killed anyone yet? Danzou blew himself up so he doesn't count, if Sakura has turned up it means the only person who is capable of healing her has arrived so she'll probably survive, so with some twisted logic means he's still redeemable. And it makes no sense to have two Medic nins with Sasuke, unless Karin will rejoin Konoha because she is really Naruto's older sister who was brought up in secret to protect her from her fathers enemies and was sent by Tsunade to infultrate Sound village and get close to Sasuke and retrieve him.

OK so the last bit is complete fanfiction but at this point i'm thinking of making up my own ending.

I can just see Sasuke's Bingo Book entry. S-Class missing Nin. extremely dangerous, yet to kill anyone however all who appose him seem to mysteriously kill themselves, we beleive his monolgue of being an avenger causes them to self destruct...Side Note, Women lose 95% of their IQ around him, recommended to tie any female collegues to tree to avoid embaressment.

Seriously how can the number two most wanted man in elemental countries not have killed anyone yet?

Hmm, good point, though he did kill the fodder Samurai... But it's also clear that Sasuke was going to go ahead and kill her. Assuming that this starts a fight, I'd put my money on Karin dying anyway, I mean, she was stabbed through the heart. As amazing of a medic as Sakura is, that's not the kind of injury you can just heal.

Edited by TwilightLink20xx, 09 February 2010 - 08:16 PM.

#160 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 9 2010, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All of that make perfectly sense !

Yeah! and after saying that, when the situation will not turn out against them, they will look like big fool to have believe it tongue.gif

Yeah Kishimoto has always proved them wrong he always goes against their wishes. tongue.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users