Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:58 AM

ivanelglorioso
Acá la aclaración de la entrevista
Acá la aclaración de la entrevista
Hola dejo la correcición hecha por diablovampiro en NU saludos.

diablovampiro escribió:
Dejo una correccion a la entrevista de Kishimoto hecha por una no fans NS para evitar suspicacias sobre lo referido a Sakura

Hay tantas traducciones de esa entrevista que uno queda 8O y correciones a estas.

Sobre la parte del amor de Sakura a Sasuke no hay palabra amor , se deja a la imaginacion

Cita:

Cita:

Kishimoto-sensei:
"As for Sakura... Sasuke... what about Sasuke? Naruto is close and she worries about Naruto as well, but as expected, she [loves] Sasuke.

Yeah, there's no "loves" Sasuke. It shows that she had approached towards Naruto but, still she...for Sasuke...

Nitpicking. Well, but there's no "love".

Traduccion :

Cita:

Kishimoto-sensei:Kishimoto-sensei:
"Para Sakura... Sasuke...en cuanto Sasuke? Naruto es cercano y ella se preocupa de Naruto también, pero como esperado, ella [ama] Sasuke.

Sí, no hay "ama" Sasuke. Esto muestra que ella se había acercado hacia Naruto, pero, de todos modos ella... para Sasuke...

Quisquillosidad. Bien, pero no hay ningún "amor".

Hizo cierto aclaracion sobre la palabra uso

Cita:
Cita:

Because of this, she acted quite haughty towards that guy.
She used Naruto's love for her and told him she loved him.

The translator didn't put the strong emphasis that she "use" Naruto's love, the kanji of "use" is more for the negative notion and degrading.

Traduccion

Cita:
Cita:
A causa de esto, ella actuó completamente arrogante hacia aquel tipo.
Ella usó el amor de Naruto por ella y le dijo que ella le amó.
El traductor no puso el énfasis fuerte que ella "usa" el amor de Naruto, el kanji "de uso" es más para la noción negativa y degradación.

Tambien aclaro que cierta parte no salia en la entrevista

Cita:

Cita:

The basic premise is: Sakura loves Sasuke more than Naruto. She hasn't been that heroin-ish, but Kishimoto-sensei will try to change that.

This part is not placed on the original raw, and that's all.

Traduccion:
Cita:

La premisa básica es: Sakura ama Sasuke más que Naruto. Ella no ha sido que la heroína-ish, pero Kishimoto-sensei tratará de cambiar esto.

Esta parte no es colocada en la Raw, y esto es todo.

Sobre el abrazo de Sakura a Naruto dijo que el termino que aplico kishimoto para referirse a esto fue en forma romantica .

Cita:

Cita:

About Sakura:
"When I first saw her hugging Naruto, my heart beat throbbed a bit.".

"My heart throbbed" in a more romantic term

Traduccion:

Cita:
Sobre Sakura:About Sakura:
"Cuando primero la vi abrazar Naruto, mi latido de corazón palpitó un poco."

"Mi corazón palpitó" en un término más romántico.

Sobre el supuesto bashinng que hizo Kishimoto a Sakura al parecer fue una mala interpretacion , el no quizo hacerla parecer desagradable pero reconoce que parece un poco

Cita:
Cita:
"Well, an unpleasant person is an unpleasant person, but the feeling I was trying to depict is that you could say "after this, [my opinion of her] has gone up a bit... yeah"
"Well, an extremely unpleasant person is an unpleasant person, my intention wasn't to depict like that, but if this made the opinion about her has gone up a bit...yah."

Traduccion :
Cita:

Kishimoto-sensei:Kishimoto-sensei:
"Bien, una persona desagradable es una persona desagradable, pero el sentimiento que que yo trataba de representar consiste en que usted podría decir "después de esto, [mi opinión de ella] ha subido un poco... sí"

"Bien, una persona muy desagradable es una persona desagradable, mi intención no era representar así, pero si esto hiciera la opinión sobre ella ha subido un poco... yah."

Salu2

http://narusaku.foro...p=117006#117102

Here it is although its also translated in spanish but like I said I don't know if its true. happy.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#144 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:03 AM

Oh...........
Thats the same as the one Ive posted.

Though the fact an Anti said it means it happened for sure, meaning Kishimoto is keeping it vague, like we said before >_<

Edited by socermania2, 27 December 2009 - 02:11 AM.

BLACK AND WHITE

#145 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 27 2009, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what I want to know I had a friend who analyze the manga well and he was the one gave me the information from Diablo who is an anti Naru/Saku fan I thought there was a topic about this but anyway I hope it's true. However I do know that those hugs were romantic from 469 Sakura was blushing. Naru/Hina fans failed when they told me that Sakura made herself blush to make her confession more believable which I didn't know characters in the manga had the ability to control their blushing *Epic Fail* and *Face Palm*.

hmmm...well to me, if a anti-narusaku fan says something that's this pro-narusaku then it certainly gives it a higher chance of being true. but what makes it hard to believe is the fact that so many of the translations of the interview are the same stating all that has been said instead of any that have stated pro-narusaku. but yeah....i believe those blushes from sakura were definitely real.

Edit: but wow, if someone actually added all that crap...which i wouldn't be suprised with...then that totally changes the sides the interview points to.

Edited by naruto-z, 27 December 2009 - 02:13 AM.

#146 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:19 AM

Well, it's official. NH/SS fans have gotten their hands on the Jump Festa interview fanslations and are using them as arguments. On DA somebody basically told all naruSaku fans that they should read the interview and give up.

#147 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Dec 26 2009, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, it's official. NH/SS fans have gotten their hands on the Jump Festa interview fanslations and are using them as arguments. On DA somebody basically told all naruSaku fans that they should read the interview and give up.

Well, just look on the bright side, when the plot continues to more and more pro narusaku they'll be having temper tantrums and we can sit back and laugh at them whining about Kishimoto trolling, when we know it's not trolling at all but what was obvious in the manga all along and if they hadn't played games with the interviews and not paid attention to what was really happening with Naruto and Sakura they'd know that. laugh.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#148 socermania2

socermania2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:39 AM

Got to love the bi-polar FC.
BLACK AND WHITE

#149 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:21 AM

I would never fully trust any interview of a mangaka regardless if it was a mistranslation or not a mangaka will never reveal that much detail in a story plot. Trolling also seems to be their specialty as well regardless I'm still confident that Kishi wanted danarusakunp3.gif to be the offical and best pairing of this manga, which means their will be struggles involved to improved the relationship of narusaku.gif.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 27 December 2009 - 05:22 AM.

#150 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:22 AM

Kubo and Kishi, trolling the fanbase since the birth of their manga. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I wouldn't trust most of their interviews with a 10-foot pole. It's better to let the stories unfold.

#151 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:23 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Dec 26 2009, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kubo and Kishi, trolling the fanbase since the birth of their manga. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I wouldn't trust most of their interviews with a 10-foot pole. It's better to let the stories unfold.

So True! sleep.gif

#152 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:46 AM

yes, tis wise to read the story and not listen to interviews. i would love to go to one of these interviews and meet kishimoto, but i'm sure if i got to see how he does his interviews first hand i would probably leave feeling like i learned nothing, but it would be worth it to meet kishi of course.

as for this interview, well we've had a few laughs and a few suspenseful moments but everything is the same as it was, which is not a bad thing : )

#153 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 26 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmm...well to me, if a anti-narusaku fan says something that's this pro-narusaku then it certainly gives it a higher chance of being true. but what makes it hard to believe is the fact that so many of the translations of the interview are the same stating all that has been said instead of any that have stated pro-narusaku. but yeah....i believe those blushes from sakura were definitely real.

Edit: but wow, if someone actually added all that crap...which i wouldn't be suprised with...then that totally changes the sides the interview points to.

I know unlike some anti Naru/Saku fans diablo plays by the rules and he doesn't let his fandom brainwash him. By the way there's a video about the script I posted it's in spanish but its confirmed to be true.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#154 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (Froot @ Dec 26 2009, 09:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup I'm not surprise they have been doing that for a long time just like in the manga. Even the same manga translators who they should be NEUTRAL in the pairings war are changing translations if you guys haven't noticed here are the examples:

1. Chapter 442- when Sakura was healing Hinata she said "Hinata loves Naruto" that's WRONG the true translation is" Hinata did it for Naruto" it makes sense since Neji asked why did Hinata do it?

2. Chapter 453- when Sakura started crying about Sasuke she said" I...I...I..." that's WRONG she really said" that means...."

3. Chapter 470- the quote on the chapter says" Naruto is enraged by Sakura's confession" that's WRONG the true quote says" Naruto is disturbed by Sakura's confession"

4. Chapter 474- the quote again of the chapter says" Sai reveals Sakura's true feelings" that's WRONG the true quite says" Sai reveals Sakura's true intentions"

I'm telling you this is all part of the Naru/Hina Sasu/Saku conspiracy they think they can hide the truth from us but they're too late because we already know that Kishi wants to make Naru/Saku happen. He's keeping it a secret but even so he gives us small hints about the pairings he wants to make a reality in his manga.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#155 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:20 PM

Even in the interview is true I will stick by reading the manga because ever since part 2 started its been slowly leading towards Naru/Saku. Kishi has been doing the developing of the pairing very slow nice and easy and of course if Naruto and Sakura will get together they have to struggle and go through a lot hardships and pain like a real couple would. All of that struggle will make their development and love for each other deep and strong I just love how Kishi is developing the pairing he is truly awesome biggrin.gif

On another topic I found some info regarding the 450 hug. I did some research on greek history and according to greek literature the hug Sakura gave Naruto at 450 is the same kind of hug greek women give their husbands when they returned from a war. This is why I love Kishi so much he always finds a way to mix different cultures in his manga and the hug makes sense too. Sakura hugs Naruto like that welcoming home after returning from a big battle.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#156 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 27 2009, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even in the interview is true I will stick by reading the manga because ever since part 2 started its been slowly leading towards Naru/Saku. Kishi has been doing the developing of the pairing very slow nice and easy and of course if Naruto and Sakura will get together they have to struggle and go through a lot hardships and pain like a real couple would. All of that struggle will make their development and love for each other deep and strong I just love how Kishi is developing the pairing he is truly awesome biggrin.gif

On another topic I found some info regarding the 450 hug. I did some research on greek history and according to greek literature the hug Sakura gave Naruto at 450 is the same kind of hug greek women give their husbands when they returned from a war. This is why I love Kishi so much he always finds a way to mix different cultures in his manga and the hug makes sense too. Sakura hugs Naruto like that welcoming home after returning from a big battle.

i know right kish is good so it's confermd?

#157 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:48 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 27 2009, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know unlike some anti Naru/Saku fans diablo plays by the rules and he doesn't let his fandom brainwash him. By the way there's a video about the script I posted it's in spanish but its confirmed to be true.

wait, so now its 100% confirmed then!?!? So did u mean in ur other post that the interview was just a false translation by other fandoms or that it is confirmed that that is the actual interview? and god, it's so stupid that other fandoms would actually change the translations just to pretend they have an upper hand. i mean whats the point if they know its not real? just to scare us for a "moment"? sometimes i just wish i could read japanese....that way no stupid false translations and i get to read the manga earlier tongue.gif

#158 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 27 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wait, so now its 100% confirmed then!?!? So did u mean in ur other post that the interview was just a false translation by other fandoms or that it is confirmed that that is the actual interview? and god, it's so stupid that other fandoms would actually change the translations just to pretend they have an upper hand. i mean whats the point if they know its not real? just to scare us for a "moment"? sometimes i just wish i could read japanese....that way no stupid false translations and i get to read the manga earlier tongue.gif

I really couldent agree more dry.gif

#159 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:01 PM

The interview is also viewed by other fandoms as icing of a cake rolleyes.gif

#160 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Dec 27 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The interview is also viewed by other fandoms as icing of a cake rolleyes.gif

thats jest ignorent huh.gif they only see what they want to see not the facks that is there down fall we as NS have so much development you cant ignore inyet they do jedt to edit diffrint things to scare use i find it pathetic.
Its starting to get anoying anymore. But this post i guss isnt much better. (sigh)

good song

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users