Doesn't it sound like a naruto fanfiction

#142 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:22 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#143 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:25 PM

http://www.saiyanisl...ng-episode-480/

• October 20, 2016
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 480 – || Part A:NARUTO || Part B:HINATA ||
    Naruto is the host of the Kyuubi. He trains all alone in the forest. During his training, a special someone appears.
  • October 27, 2016
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 481 – || Part A:SASUKE || Part B:SAKURA ||
    Sasuke wants Itachi’s attention. The parents of both boys suddenly go away for a few days, leaving the two brothers alone in the house.
  • November 03, 2016
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 482 – || Part A:GAARA || Part B:SHIKAMARU||
    With the One-Tailed beast, Shukaku, inside him and his uncle Yashamaru passively out to get him, young Gaara of the Desert had a difficult childhood.
  • November 10, 2016
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 483 – || Part A:JIRAIYA || Part B:KAKASHI ||

apparently afterward they will do other character fillers

also hinata is a special someone now 

#144 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:50 PM

Looks like it will be sasusaku episode

Oh goddamn it 😑😑😑

#145 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:03 PM

Update:

October 27, 2016
Naruto Shippuden Episode 481 SASUKE.SAKURA
Sasuke wants his brother Itachis attention. The parents of the boys suddenly go away for a few days, leaving both brothers alone in the house.

I guess they will use itachi to explain why sasuke forehead poke means romance

http://www.saiyanisl...ng-episode-480/

• October 20, 2016
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 480 – || Part A:NARUTO || Part B:HINATA ||
    Naruto is the host of the Kyuubi. He trains all alone in the forest. During his training, a special someone appears.
  • October 27, 2016
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 481 – || Part A:SASUKE || Part B:SAKURA ||
    Sasuke wants Itachi’s attention. The parents of both boys suddenly go away for a few days, leaving the two brothers alone in the house.
  • November 03, 2016
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 482 – || Part A:GAARA || Part B:SHIKAMARU||
    With the One-Tailed beast, Shukaku, inside him and his uncle Yashamaru passively out to get him, young Gaara of the Desert had a difficult childhood.
  • November 10, 2016
    Naruto Shippuden Episode 483 – || Part A:JIRAIYA || Part B:KAKASHI ||

apparently afterward they will do other character fillers

also hinata is a special someone now 

9983152.gif

More pain and suffering ... i need a pain killer ... make it stop please ...

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#146 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:46 PM

I think you guys are exaggerating a bit. You have to learn from what SP and the ones that choose this way of doing things.

Take notes from them, and do them in order to be the best at what you do. In case you haven't figured it out what those notes are, I'll tell you.

You are writing a story, now first thing you need to do is not deliver an ending to that story, no no. What you do instead of giving an ending is make a new story that is somewhat is based on the old one that you wrote. Got that? Good, that's the first step to enlightenment.

Then, and this is very important, you need to tell the audience. The people that supported you and got you where you are today; to go watch a special movie that you've taken credit for it but had absolutely no involvement in it. That is of course if they want to see the ending to the story that should've been in your original work. Remember this is a very important step. It is a must.

And finally the third and final step. You need to make it in such a way that everything you've written before becomes irrelevant.

You need to re-write the events that you've established. It doesn't matter long old and important those old facts are, you have to render them meaningless.

Do this and instant success. Guaranteed.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#147 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:55 PM

Joking aside it seems like it will be split into two sections with one focus on Sasuke and Itachi and something unknown for Sakura. If not, whatever, SuckuSucku tends to destroy itself anyways no matter what moments they get.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#148 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 01:41 AM

MESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#149 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:16 AM

Did Sasuke and Sakura even interact in the academy?

#150 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:18 AM

No. But with SP, it is now possible.

#151 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,422 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:41 AM

SP:  "LOOK We're making SS and NH work via filler flashback that contridict the manga. We've got this down." 

Me: 

tumblr_o4wa6zA0GU1u7cl06o4_r1_500.gif

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#152 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:22 AM

Update:

October 27, 2016
Naruto Shippuden Episode 481 SASUKE.SAKURA
Sasuke wants his brother Itachis attention. The parents of the boys suddenly go away for a few days, leaving both brothers alone in the house.

I guess they will use itachi to explain why sasuke forehead poke means romance  

Obviously. Like i said they are going to use this filler in between now and the last and the novel adaptations in order to justify the ending.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 October 2016 - 03:25 AM.

#153 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:25 AM

I think you guys are exaggerating a bit. You have to learn from what SP and the ones that choose this way of doing things.

Take notes from them, and do them in order to be the best at what you do. In case you haven't figured it out what those notes are, I'll tell you.

You are writing a story, now first thing you need to do is not deliver an ending to that story, no no. What you do instead of giving an ending is make a new story that is somewhat is based on the old one that you wrote. Got that? Good, that's the first step to enlightenment.

Then, and this is very important, you need to tell the audience. The people that supported you and got you where you are today; to go watch a special movie that you've taken credit for it but had absolutely no involvement in it. That is of course if they want to see the ending to the story that should've been in your original work. Remember this is a very important step. It is a must.

And finally the third and final step. You need to make it in such a way that everything you've written before becomes irrelevant.

You need to re-write the events that you've established. It doesn't matter long old and important those old facts are, you have to render them meaningless.

Do this and instant success. Guaranteed.

Pretty much and by "instant success" I assume you mean instantly destroy their reputation and their brand along with the brand of what they are working on.

#154 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 04:06 AM

I usually get it from here.
http://www.animenews...tober-2/.107357

Interesting. There's only one series in the top 10 from TV Tokyo. That too, is on #7 (Yokai Watch). I recall this series outperformed Naruto in profit last year for TV Tokyo.

Frankly, I don't feel any disappointment regarding the special episode of nh and ss.

They should do it long time back, after The Last aired, so that the Boruto movie that came a year later can have a smooth transition. This is given.

Unless, of course if things didn't go according to their plan.

Think about it. Why would SP or TV Tokyo postpone the key supporting materials to their money-making story? Why wait 2 years after The Last? Why don't they do it before The Last? Or right after it? Or before Boruto?

I'd like to quote Friedrich Nietzsche on this: there are no facts, only interpretation. Seems like a paradox, but it is very true. Especially if you work as scientists or engineers (but then, that's for another lengthy academic discussion.. Haha).

So, why they're doing it now? 2 years after The Last and after the manga ends.

The answer is simple: they are experimenting. Hoping to get back to the top 10 again with Boruto series. A new spin off for the new audience they're trying to capture.

Let's face it, NS was removed because they think the other groups will give them a lot more to continue.

Again, there are no facts, only interpretation. Too bad the interpretation leads to a conclusion that the other groups didn't live up to their expectations.

When you see the events following after, that there are many disjoints to the overall package of the story, what does it actually tells you? Do you see it happen in other long running series? (let's say Detective Conan). I doubt so.

Naruto is the only long running series, by far, in which the overall storyline didn't gell. They contradicted to each other.

You can easily ignore what has been written in manga 5 years ago. You can ignore the anime content from 3 years ago. (remember the filler episode where Naruto told this blue haired ninja girl there's someone he loved, and the image turns to Sakura?)

It won't surprise me if these nh & ss episodes were actually produced long before, and they finally decide to air it now. How much filler episodes were aired in the past two years? Are all of them related to each other? Let that sink for you.

Lesson of the day for SP: do not listen to the loud minority. Dogs can only bark so loud, but everyone knows, the silence of the wolves that we should be scared of.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#155 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 920 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 04:45 AM

There was actually a filler where Sakura spies on him and hides from him when he turns to see who it was then sasuke finishes his lunch it's not really interaction more like hinata watching naruto from afar. In any case it matters about as much to me as naruto and sasuke's mothers knowing each other or not

Edited by totherpage95, 08 October 2016 - 04:50 AM.

#156 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 05:36 AM

Interesting. There's only one series in the top 10 from TV Tokyo. That too, is on #7 (Yokai Watch). I recall this series outperformed Naruto in profit last year for TV Tokyo.

Frankly, I don't feel any disappointment regarding the special episode of nh and ss.

They should do it long time back, after The Last aired, so that the Boruto movie that came a year later can have a smooth transition. This is given.

Unless, of course if things didn't go according to their plan.

Think about it. Why would SP or TV Tokyo postpone the key supporting materials to their money-making story? Why wait 2 years after The Last? Why don't they do it before The Last? Or right after it? Or before Boruto?

I'd like to quote Friedrich Nietzsche on this: there are no facts, only interpretation. Seems like a paradox, but it is very true. Especially if you work as scientists or engineers (but then, that's for another lengthy academic discussion.. Haha).

So, why they're doing it now? 2 years after The Last and after the manga ends.

The answer is simple: they are experimenting. Hoping to get back to the top 10 again with Boruto series. A new spin off for the new audience they're trying to capture.

Let's face it, NS was removed because they think the other groups will give them a lot more to continue.

Again, there are no facts, only interpretation. Too bad the interpretation leads to a conclusion that the other groups didn't live up to their expectations.

When you see the events following after, that there are many disjoints to the overall package of the story, what does it actually tells you? Do you see it happen in other long running series? (let's say Detective Conan). I doubt so.

Naruto is the only long running series, by far, in which the overall storyline didn't gell. They contradicted to each other.

You can easily ignore what has been written in manga 5 years ago. You can ignore the anime content from 3 years ago. (remember the filler episode where Naruto told this blue haired ninja girl there's someone he loved, and the image turns to Sakura?)

It won't surprise me if these nh & ss episodes were actually produced long before, and they finally decide to air it now. How much filler episodes were aired in the past two years? Are all of them related to each other? Let that sink for you.

Lesson of the day for SP: do not listen to the loud minority. Dogs can only bark so loud, but everyone knows, the silence of the wolves that we should be scared of.

Actually from what i recall i think yokai watch was in seconds place and Naruto was in first that why db was gloating. So it has actually surpassed Naruto now.

#157 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:46 AM

Well they are Hinata fans not caring for anything at all, this is why I have really got into the walking dead comic all of which is still going strong and for a reason as well, you know what is good thou it all happened in 2010 so if it really happened back then and I wish it did then Naruto would never have got that ending it would have just stopped thanks to all the zombies that walked the earth.

I would like to think the first to go would be NH fans and Kishi lol :D Yes I'm a sicko when it comes to this kind of thing, then again Hinata or Sasuke torn apart by Wlakers of that would have been sweet lol.

By sooner or later I will have my Time machine I'll come and pick all of you guys up as well.

Don't need a time machine. Shinachiku will do just fine  :hehehe:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#158 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:50 AM

Possible troll with Narusaku being canon and not nh/ss? Why have new narusaku moments if it's not gonna be canon in the anime?

Edited by DeathGodMack, 08 October 2016 - 11:41 AM.

Posted Image

#159 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 11:37 AM

Possible troll with Narusaku cannon? Why have new narusaku moments if it's not gonna be cannon?

They're trying to get the other fans of Naruto back. Seems it didn't work out for them.

#160 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 12:49 PM

Actually from what i recall i think yokai watch was in seconds place and Naruto was in first that why db was gloating. So it has actually surpassed Naruto now.

Top grossing sales, yes, Naruto was better. But profit-wise, Naruto is behind Yokai Watch (a series released in 2014, and it was Japan only market focus)

http://www.animenews...ch-2016/.102927

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users