308 replies to this topic

#141 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:01 PM

Sarada didn't even mention the bento was from Hinata...... And We see NaruSara family moments :P

Lol Sarada delivers Naruto the bento from Hinata and he thinks of Sasuke and Sakura. AWESOME!! XD

#142 Ginzy

Ginzy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:02 PM

I don't even understand wth is going on anymore in this gaiden. Everything is a mess. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Edited by Ginzy, 22 May 2015 - 02:10 AM.

#143 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:06 PM

http://readms.com/r/...o/700+4/2788/16

For anyone wondering about the other translation, Now the question is id MS are just so used to Naruto saying Sakura-chan that they messed up or the other translation ommited it, not that it really matters, if he cared so much for his friends, he'd have gone to visit the friend who collapsed, and would not need reminding that the other friend had not been in the village for 12 year and had never seen his daughter.

Ofcourse that is if she is his daughter and not a clone of him, or who knows maybe it's his child with Karin and Karin had been dying (from giving too much chakra to Sasuke for healing over the years, and/or the weak heart from the electric bolt through her heart) so she'd gone to Konoha and made Sakura promise she'd raise Sarada as her own.

iAnby7W.gif

#144 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:09 PM

I can't believe Sasuke couldn't recognize his own daughter though. What an idiot. Both him and Naruto are dumb asses no wonder they are best friends.

Pathetic that Sasuke didn't even recognize his own daughter. I don't know how much more balls SS can suck, so so so so so so so so so so so so so SO GLAD I don't ship this crap!

#145 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:09 PM

@AHK, our wibble emoticon works again!!!!!!!!!! :wibble:

EDIT: Or not... Why does it only work for NFFU?!

Even though I've never read Gintama I will say that I think your profile pic and sig look amazing  :happy:

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#146 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:11 PM

I don't think I should follow this. The movie info more or less confirm status quo ending for this one.

#147 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:12 PM

Sasuke sucks so much as a father Sarada would rather have Naruto as a dad. The damage to SS will never end.

#148 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:47 PM

Sakura and Sarada act nothing alike. Ugh I can already tell that at the end of this SS really will have it's dream ending. Regardless of Sasuke's 12 years of absence, since apparently to them Sasuke threatening Sakura's life countless of times is true luv. 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#149 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:53 PM

Sakura and Sarada act nothing alike. Ugh I can already tell that at the end of this SS really will have it's dream ending. Regardless of Sasuke's 12 years of absence, since apparently to them Sasuke threatening Sakura's life countless of times is true luv. 

Yeah I can't believe Nardo said that Sarada reminds him of Sasuke. Like, REALLY?? In what way? Salad doesn't act like either of her parents. He's still an idiot as always so it's no surprise.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 21 May 2015 - 10:55 PM.

#150 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:57 PM

Probably love and accept him unconditionally like her mother always has.  Otherwise, according to Kishimoto, she would risk being a bad person.

Ugh.  It's all so stupid.

It hurts so bad but I agree with you, you're right. As I've stated before I actually kinda like Salad, and while I'm not exactly sure why that is I do know that I don't want her to fall into the same imaginary world that Sakura has been living in. I don't want her to fall for all the lies when it comes to the man that is her father. Unfortunately Salad has a real high probability of doing so, especially since she's giving off that I just want a daddy vibe. Kishi is just going to twist things so that Salad, and everyone reading, will see that Sasuke sacrificed not raising his own child in order to keep her safe, not because he just banged Sakura and never gave her another thought. I mean we all know that Sasuke is an awesome father like his best bro Naruto.

But seriously I can see several possible scenarios when it comes to Salad and Sasuke. For starters I think Sasuke doesn't even know he has a child, and that can only be if Salad does indeed belong to Sakura, because he'd know for sure if Salad was Karin's, because I think that eventually he would be hanging out with Taka again. If he didn't know about Salad, Sakura would be the one that made sure that all records of Salad being born were destroyed so that she could protect their daughter. Or Sasuke does know because he was told via hawk or something, and he has Sakura do the same thing with her birth records, however instead of going back to Konoha he keeps his distance because he loves his family so very much, and their safety means everything to him. However this has a major plot hole in it because both Sakura and Salad have Uchiha clothing, and Salad leaves the village with that big freaking fan on her back like a bulls eye, but I guess that doesn't count because making birth records vanish makes your clan symbol, and last name invalid, but things like that don't matter because Kishi.

Anyhow out of those two scenarios I'd prefer him not to know because that would just show off his awesome personalty to his daughter. Sasuke hasn't changed since chapter 699 so to see him be a model father would be hard to swallow. Even the whole I knew you existed but I was never around because I was protecting you is a joke. I mean if Naruto sucks at being a dad, then Sasuke should just fail, hands down. I'd think that Salad is better off with Naruto being her mentor then her dad, and the same goes with bratty little Bolt, he can have the stern emotionless teacher because obviously he needs someone who flat out wont take any of his crap.

Edited by Konohakitten, 21 May 2015 - 11:00 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#151 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:57 PM

I just got a feeling that all of this won't matter at all. In the movie, we probably wouldn't notice anything at all. Like the Gaiden serves no purpose. I just got that feeling.........

#152 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:58 PM

Yeah I can't believe Nardo said that Sarada reminds him of Sasuke. Like, REALLY?? In what way? Salad doesn't act like either of her parents. He's still an idiot as always so it's no surprise.

He's more of idiot this time.

I just got a feeling that all of this won't matter at all. In the movie, we probably wouldn't notice anything at all. Like the Gaiden serves no purpose. I just got that feeling.........

And you would be correct sir. Nothing that happens in this gaiden will matter or somehow connect to the movie.

Edited by Nostradamus, 21 May 2015 - 11:01 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#153 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:08 PM

He's more of idiot this time.

And you would be correct sir. Nothing that happens in this gaiden will matter or somehow connect to the movie.

Like Salad would be complete afterthought. Only there to fight Boruto. Eh...This should have been a OVA, not a feature length film. What's worse is that this Uchiha crap is going to end in the manga, so yay for filler story...

#154 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:11 PM

Like Salad would be complete afterthought. Only there to fight Boruto. Eh...This should have been a OVA, not a feature length film. What's worse is that this Uchiha crap is going to end in the manga, so yay for filler story...

Actually this shouldn't exist in the first place but since they really want to do this, then at least make it into an OVA like you said.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#155 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:25 PM

So Salad activates the Sharigan out of love....but what the hell is she going to do when she learns just who her father really is.

Hug it out? There is no doubt in my mind that the last chapter will have some wonderful, idyllic ending for the SS family. It will be gross and unbelievable, but Sasuke's awful behavior will be excused once again and they'll be a big happy family.

#156 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:26 PM

Well this is certainly doing a bang up job of getting people hyped about the movie, Bolt a movie about a dog that travels across the country to reunite with his owner? By concentrating on Sarada and leaving out Bolt just makes you wonder why anyone would get excited about a movie so uninteresting that from all the kids he probably has had fourth most screen time after Sarada, Chouchou, and Mizuki.

Bolt is really taking after his mother, has nothing to do in the entire series and gets billed the series main hero.

iAnby7W.gif

#157 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:29 PM

Hug it out? There is no doubt in my mind that the last chapter will have some wonderful, idyllic ending for the SS family. It will be gross and unbelievable, but Sasuke's awful behavior will be excused once again and they'll be a big happy family.

anigif_enhanced-19788-1401797109-2.gif

CZSn9hA.jpg

#158 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:29 PM

I'm sorry. How does Sharingan works again? I thought it was done by hatred?

#159 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:32 PM

I thought it was all about their love being so strong that they went to the dark side. Either way her activating it the way she did was pretty meh for me.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#160 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:33 PM

Well you thought wrong. Whatever you read before forget it, it doesn't matter anymore. It's not canon dude, what happens now is canon.

Unfortunately this is the truth now. Whatever was written before doesn't matter anymore.

CZSn9hA.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users