212 replies to this topic

#141 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

Perhaps the Sage's brother was the true Second of the Six Paths and could be a potential villain for a part iii?

That would be cool. I have a theory that the Hagoromo clan from the pre village wars were a clan that are either direct descendents the Sage via his brother, a clan born from the inter-mingling of various Senju, Uzumaki, Uchiha and Hyuga (these would be rouge clanspeople who'd abandon the blood feuds of the Senju and Uchiha in favor of integrating with the descendents of the Sage's brother, that is) throughout the years thus giving themselves enough genetic diversity to gain a mere fraction of the power the Sage possessed (I also believe that the Gold and Silver Brothers came from the Hagoromo Clan and inherited enough sage-ish power to eat pieces of Kurama's stomach flesh), or a combination of both scenarios.

#142 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

ashura is a buddhist name, like Indra.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#143 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

So wait I'm confused Hagoromo is a time traveling ghost? Why Naruto's subconscious? Why now?

Edited by Pepsi, 27 March 2014 - 10:38 PM.

eh10ut.jpg

#144 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:07 AM

I don't think Ashura being Naruto's former life further weakens or destroys his underdog stats, but I think it further strengthens it. Given how both show despite being children of powerful individuals and families you don't alway inherit their skills right away and you have to work hard to get it.

Naruto is still choosing his own destiny he has done so many heroic deeds and choices of his own path before he fond out about his past life and before he fond out he may be this child of prophecy, heck we got a chapter flash backing all his accomplishments from Ebizu who used to hate him in the Pain arc. I doubt he really cares that much about who he was in a different life.

yeah and foreneverworld made a video today about how it doesn't destroy the theme of the story or naruto's character if you wanna see it check it out right here 

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#145 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:23 AM

Guys I'm so excited for what to come next ^^ Naruto will be born again on his birthday thanks to Sakura and Obito ^^

What a beautiful message Kishimoto will leave with it ^^

Edited by Otaru, 28 March 2014 - 01:23 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#146 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:41 AM

I'm confused

is this conversation with Hagoromo going on while Obito is inserting the kyuubi? In that case wouldn't Hagoromo try to hurry through this whole explanation before its too late? Or is Hagoromo implying that even after inserting the kyuubi Naruto is still in limbo and Obito and Sakura have to do something else to wake him up?

eh10ut.jpg

#147 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:59 AM

I'm confused

is this conversation with Hagoromo going on while Obito is inserting the kyuubi? In that case wouldn't Hagoromo try to hurry through this whole explanation before its too late? Or is Hagoromo implying that even after inserting the kyuubi Naruto is still in limbo and Obito and Sakura have to do something else to wake him up?

Truly hard to say about what's going on outside. Naruto is still in between life and death. Before fate decide, Hagoromo wants to tell him and entrust him with something and with the knowledge of reincarnation, this could phase Naruto. That said life or death is up to Obito/Sakura. I don't know if the transfer is done, so this one is vague. I guess we have to wait. But yes, Naruto's life is on their hands.

#148 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:30 AM

Man am I late.

To me this chapter was kinda... underwhelming.

This chapter did give some information that I wanted to know namely the names of Hagoromo's sons, but this chapter also raises questions which for me is mainly focused on Hagoromo's brother like what is the point of him in the first place and what happened to his half of the Juubi? is it still out there somewhere?, also why was it mention that Kaguya came from a far away land only to then say that it was not important.

Although I do have to give Kishi some credit, for having Naruto being the reincarnation of Ashura instead of Hagoromo himself, and of course since Naruto is Ashura's reincarnation obviously Sasuke will be revealed as Indra's reincarnation.

All in all while this chapter was underwhelming (I was hoping for more of Guy and Madara's fight) it did give me enough to look forward to next week's chapter.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#149 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:31 AM

They dont have TV's.

wait, but naruto movie 1 clash in the land of snow, which was worked a little on by kishimoto,  had tv cameras and movie stars. and alot of filler episodes, all have tvs......unless we just don't count all that because it isn't the manga? hello btw everyone

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#150 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:20 AM

wait, but naruto movie 1 clash in the land of snow, which was worked a little on by kishimoto,  had tv cameras and movie stars. and alot of filler episodes, all have tvs......unless we just don't count all that because it isn't the manga? hello btw everyone

You don't have to reach for non-canon stuff for proof of TVs.   :wink:

Gaara was caught on video and watched on TV during the Chuunin Exams:

58.jpg

And then the Daimyo were on TV too after the Kage Summit:

488.jpg

Kishimoto used to draw electrical transformers and power lines all the time.  So they have some tech, they just use it sparingly, apparently.

Edited by KnS, 28 March 2014 - 07:21 AM.

#151 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:39 PM

I strongly believe that rikudou's bro was actually a sister. And maybe Hagoromo sealed her in the moon alongside the other half part of the Juubi. Maybe is she the famous princess from the moon, not kaguya?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#152 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

You know, I do wonder if Naruto will share this info to Sakura/Obito. They know the later half of the beginning in which people used chakra for battles and force to bring peace. This is why Naruto thought he created ninjutsu, rather than ninshuu. Sakura wouldn't ask that, but ask the serious portion, so in this case, Naruto would ask from the beginning. That said I do wonder though. He doesn't have to say every details, but I could see him talking about peace and balance.

#153 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:31 PM

You know, I do wonder if Naruto will share this info to Sakura/Obito. They know the later half of the beginning in which people used chakra for battles and force to bring peace. This is why Naruto thought he created ninjutsu, rather than ninshuu. Sakura wouldn't ask that, but ask the serious portion, so in this case, Naruto would ask from the beginning. That said I do wonder though. He doesn't have to say every details, but I could see him talking about peace and balance.

Not sure if they would buy it though, it would like he was going hysterical.

eh10ut.jpg

#154 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:36 PM

Not sure if they would buy it though, it would like he was going hysterical.

I believe they will believe him. Sakura most definitely. I mean if Kakashi believes Naruto met his dad, why not here.

#155 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:59 PM

I think somehow Sasuke will not get the Rinnegan, he still will have the Sharigan. Why? If Sasuke is the reincarnation of indra. Indra had the Sharigan and not the Rinnegan.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#156 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:16 PM

I think somehow Sasuke will not get the Rinnegan, he still will have the Sharigan. Why? If Sasuke is the reincarnation of indra. Indra had the Sharigan and not the Rinnegan.

Well, I do wonder why Madara did obtain the eyes in the first place. I really think we have to wait for more chapters to get all answers. It almost feel like Madara is Indra since he was able to gain the eyes. That or maybe Indra is in all of them, especially the cursed mind of Uchiha. I guess Naruto's kind went extinct so now, Naruto is the only one left. Hm...

#157 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:15 PM

Agree with that Indra being in Madara part @NaruSaku4Life3g. I mean its obvious Indra would be Sasuke and seeing how Kishi is avoiding the obvious except for some rare cases, I think Madara is reincarnation of Indra. Besides when Itachi talked to Naruto he said 'If you try to do everything on your own without taking help of your comrades, you'll end up being just like Madara'. So, I believe Indra MAYBE Madara.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#158 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

It's possible if Madara dies, it goes to Sasuke. But that's just me. Who knows. Again, why Naruto.

#159 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

I don't know why its Naruto. I had actually posted stuff pertaining to that matter on that NS Debate thread. But bymistake I deleted my own post and since it was a long one, it sucks to type all over again, ya know? Well, what do you think that old sage might entrust Naruto with?

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#160 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

Well, we don't know but it does appear Naruto is the one to be Rikudou Sennin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users