215 replies to this topic

#141 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:51 PM

Exactly, theres absolutely no way and no need for her to die.

She don't need to die but being targeted in a special occasion could happen. Not sure how, but it can be intentional or not.

#142 Miiami

Miiami

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

She don't need to die but being targeted in a special occasion could happen. Not sure how, but it can be intentional or not.

For what reason would Obito waste his time on Sakura? His concern is Naruto. :twitch:

tumblr_mjau37gzdb1r4s8who4_500_zps747397

#143 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

For what reason would Obito waste his time on Sakura? His concern is Naruto. :twitch:

Well here's one way: say Obito decides to attack everyone in case people would actually stop him from doing the plan. He hurts them but keep coming back because of Sakura and her slugs. So why not kill the medic to prevent any recovery. Sakura is the only with the slug and such, so that's one.

#144 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

I'd be sort of cool if Kishi did something to push the NS relationship so that Obito can see that he has someone he truly loves but to do this would murder the surrounding couples though... Lol do you guys think Kishi is ready to make a moment like this for NS or do you think he'll stick to the Sakura/Rin comparison. I mean, regardless, its gonna go in NS's favor.

I'm still wondering how Kishis gonna push this and I have absolutely no clue at all. I'd have to see what Sakura does when she returns before I toss out any major predictions. I want her to perform an action that'll remind him of Rin. I'm starting to like the idea of Creation Rebirth a little mainly for these reasons.

1. Imagine Sakura intervening and taking an attack for Naruto. This will undoubtedly set Naruto over the edge and it'd likely push the idea to Obito that Sakura is the one he loves. Imagine seeing the general reaction. Hell even Hinata would see this. This would likely grisly tell her that she's not the one Naruto wants.

2. After the reactions, Sakura uses Creation Rebirth and heals the fatal wound thus of course relieving Naruto of the temporary pain of losing Sakura. We get a reaction here for Obito also.

That's the only way ill stand her "dying"or suffering a severe wound. It'd also be cool if Tsunade releases her seal for her if she's there and Sakura is unable to. Sort of learning/using the technique for the first time. :-) this may sound a bit like a Fanfic to some. Lol

#145 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

I think that Kishimoto has been building an mini acr for Sakura since the Samurai bridge/Sasuke confrontation.

We got to see 540 which her feelings were reconfirmed for Sasuke , but she was not happy about them at all and she hates herself for them. ( i even asked a random girl which she has no idea what manga is the panel of 540 and she clearly stated '' WOW, that GUY IS HANDSOME , but she hates him and herself for having those feelings). :pinch:  Kishi is on the road to kill this pairing and i think the time draws near.. Because this chapter had  regress her development .. and till this day people dont expect her to move on or forget about him.

Now , she wount die if she does it will be temporary , i think she knows better than trowing herself infront of Juubito its way out of her leauge.. Her Acr of development will involve Sasuke and Naruto then we will have our final answer and hopefully this time Kishimoto will make it seem believable.. , i mean cmon the guy she ''loves'' she actually bearly knows and they tried to kill each other more than once... all this has been determinal for her character , but .. its Kishi's story ..

Edited by Psychox, 24 July 2013 - 07:07 PM.

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#146 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:27 PM

When I said Sakura " dying ", with those quotations, I mean temporarily. This option is possible for her. She'll die then revived. It's common. But, I don't think this option will be applied on her.

There are two things I would like to say:

First, I would like to say that I agree that Sakura won't die (I will drop the manga if she dies lol).

Secondly, I would like to say that Neji being killed is irrelevant to whether Sakura dies or not because their roles are completely different. 

This is the "Neji already died so Kishi won't kill Sakura" argument.

Unlike what happened to Obito when Rin died, Naruto understood Neji's will (Thanks to Hinata), moved on and kept fighting. Naruto's determination to fight even after Neji's death still wasn't enough to get through Obito. There is no point in repeating the process with Sakura.

And I completely understand this argument. It makes sense.

However, even though I agree that Obito and Naruto both suffered from the loss of somebody important (Rin, Neji), Naruto losing Neji doesn't even compare to Obito losing Rin. Rin is Obito's light(or should I say sun?). Her existence has made him warm through his dark days of war, rivalry with Kakashi, and suffering from the lack of his ninja skills. Even after she died, she is the center of his motivation, and his universe. You cannot compare Rin's importance to Neji, who has barely had a conversation with Naruto since the time skip. No matter how hard Naruto tries to talk with Obito, how it hurts to not have his friends around him, there is no way Naruto can convince him at the present. Because simply if I may quote Sasuke's words at VoTE "How do you know how I feel when you haven't been through the same thing I have!?" In this case, he simply doesn't. The panel of Obito holding and caressing a dead Rin was one of the most tender and saddest moments in the whole manga. Neji's death does not come close to that moment. (Sorry, I like Neji too. I don't mean to bash Neji or anything.)

The only thing that can change Obito is Rin. (Why else do you think Kishi write panels of rin, rin, Rin, RIN, and MORE RIN!!)

The closest thing we have to Rin is Kakashi(teammate), Minato(teammate), Sakura(resemblance is uncanny).

Kakashi failed, and Minato is not working, and there are now only very limited options left.

The 1.) parallels of Rin/Sakura and the 2.) constant reminder Rin being Obito's motivation shows that Sakura is going to play Rin's role in someway. Therefore, Sakura's role is completely different to Neji, hence Neji's death is irrelevant to whether Sakura dies or not because they will bring completely different circumstances. 

I know Sakura " dying " is different from Neji dying. That's for sure is a clear one. I think you didn't understand me. What I meant is that what Kishi can do with him picking the option Sakura temporarily dead as in related to the latest circumstances that happened in this fight. I'm taking another way than what the characters means and relate to Naruto.

Neji is dead lately. Making another character " die ", especially a main one, won't be that much of an option. As in storyline, choosing that option for the heroine is quite something, but the time between the Neji and Sakura from that isn't that good of an option from what I think. Still, he can pick this option though.

All in all from what I can conclude for now, I think he won't make her " die ". At most, she'll be injured badly.

I have some ideas: Sakura getting injured from his attack, Sakura after figuring and trying to inflict a big damage to him will make Obito attack her, Obito saw how Naruto cares for Sakura which reminds him of Rin. These what I have in my head now.

Edited by T XD, 24 July 2013 - 09:32 PM.

#147 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

I am seeing a lot of biased answers here, Narusaku is the best pairing in the world and I know it will happen but its not going to stop Juubito, sure we are going to see narusaku and ObiRin parallels maybe but they wont stop Juubito. The plot doesn't revolve around Narusaku....Sadly lol Maybe Obito might see something about Sakura that reminds him of rin for a second and boom gets hit with an attack or something 

Edited by Kster95, 24 July 2013 - 09:47 PM.

43iduct.jpg

#148 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

By the way, Sakura can still be not even injured. Obito can see what Naruto means to Sakura, and in order to make Naruto weak and fall, he'll attack Sakura, but she won't get hurt, or can be hurt afterwards.

Everything is possible with Sakura regarding Obito.

Edited by T XD, 24 July 2013 - 09:52 PM.

#149 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

By the way, Sakura can still be not even injured. Obito can see what Naruto means to Sakura, and in order to make Naruto weak and fall, he'll attack Sakura, but she won't get hurt, or can be hurt afterwards.

Everything is possible with Sakura regarding Obito.

I really only see her being injured or dying in the  infinite Tsukuyomi, like in natuto's genjustu he sees her like dying or something.

43iduct.jpg

#150 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

yeah thats what I meant. I should've worded better

Yeah I read that wrong lol.

43iduct.jpg

#151 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

I am seeing a lot of biased answers here, Narusaku is the best pairing in the world and I know it will happen but its not going to stop Juubito, sure we are going to see narusaku and ObiRin parallels maybe but they wont stop Juubito. The plot doesn't revolve around Narusaku....Sadly lol Maybe Obito might see something about Sakura that reminds him of rin for a second and boom gets hit with an attack or something 

I wouldn't say like "She's Rin! I give up!" I just know that there's a reaso for all this Rin. It's really screaming, "Plot device".

#152 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

I wouldn't say like "She's Rin! I give up!" I just know that there's a reaso for all this Rin. It's really screaming, "Plot device".

Pshh you don't know Obito maybe he will just go "she's Rin! I give up!" lol You never know maybe Sakura is the key, they did show and mention Rin alot

Edited by Kster95, 24 July 2013 - 10:03 PM.

43iduct.jpg

#153 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:03 PM

I really only see her being injured or dying in the  infinite Tsukuyomi, like in natuto's genjustu he sees her like dying or something.

Now that Obito is an incomplete Sage of the Six Paths, it's possible for there to be an infinite Tsukuyomi, but I'm still thinking that it will not happen.

Edited by T XD, 24 July 2013 - 10:06 PM.

#154 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:04 PM

Now that Obito is an incomplete Sage of the Six Path, it's possible for there to be an infinite Tsukuyomi, but I'm still thinking that it will not happen.

I think he will become inpatient and just do it and it will work but them being incomplete it will fail.

43iduct.jpg

#155 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

I think he will become inpatient and just do it and it will work but them being incomplete it will fail.

One of the issues for Obito to activate it that there's Madara. Madara will at anytime surprise Obito, or stand in front of him to stop something. Madara won't let Obito to control everything. He wants everything to go by his way.

#156 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:21 PM

Pshh you don't know Obito maybe he will just go "she's Rin! I give up!" lol You never know maybe Sakura is the key, they did show and mention Rin alot

I'll laugh to be honest.

#157 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

One of many inspiration in naruto is movie the matrix. And I think it really play in this arc, especially the chosen one, eternal genjutsu(the matrix), and incoming choosing the world or love(sakura).

Love is a common theme that use since chapter one. And use in the next arc. Still remember haku love you zabuza? Or garra tatto is love? Or the dead of tsunade love life impact her to become pathetic gambler? Or how sasuke love(itachi) turn as his biggest hatred? And this's all in part one who many consider as the best part of naruto.

Now another naruto inspiration is dragon ball, which I always consider for naruto as the true dragon ball spiritual successor. In the manganote in the early manga, kishi say that he consider the best part of dragonball start from the beginning to the frezza arc. The same I can say with naruto.
Krillin is his favorite character, because he's the only human character with human quality, in naruto manga there's only three character that I consider as human character, they are tenten, lee, and sakura.

OT:
Sakura can't die, because she has the plot armor name"naruto love interest".
And even if obito target her, it will not make kill her, why? because she has naruto. Naruto is dumb, but obito always "late". It's kind of ironic his signature jutsu always make him on time. Now killing sakura is a bad idea, bad for obito. Like I said garra almost become his first kill.

#158 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:44 PM

And this is exactly why the fandom wants Hinata to be a parallel of Rin (because of that fan art of Obito stabbing her). They believed she will be revive and Naruto will got to her declaring his love or something like that. Depending what is Rin's perspective or how she truly felt about Obito we will find out if Obi/Rin is another parallel of NS.

But i mean srsly it happened twice and Hinata almost died, Sakura almost died on the summit arc and on Gaara's fight too, what's the point of having the whole hero save the princess again, i mean WTF.

Why does Sakura or Hinata or whatever has to be targeted, just to put Naruto on a pressure again? when all the the effects or consequences of that were showed up couple of times before, Hinata getting stabbed and the consequences of that already happened on the Pain arc were she almost died and she confessed to Naruto then again on 614 she tried to sacrifice then she suddenly pops up and goes there?

And with Sakura, she showed up that she ws capable of killing Sasuke for Naruto's sake even if it means she would die and even thinking that Naruto would hate her she wanted to help him.

For some reason i was ok with this idea but the effects of it already gone with Neji dying and Naruto's speech, making her die wont change Naruto's goals or make him think twice like giving up.

Naruto showing his true potetial when he saw her struggling on his fight against Gaara and showing how she's important to him.

I just dont get why people wants Hinata or Sakura to be targeted.

1374708202116.jpg

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 24 July 2013 - 11:47 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#159 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 11:53 PM

The most interesting part of this chapter was easily the Rin part. I do agree that Obito's struggle to regain his consciousness after absorbing this savage and primordial power was rather brief. At the same time, it just goes to show how strong his feelings for Rin truly are.

I too believe that a comparison will be made between Rin and Sakura. I don't think that Sakura will die though, but I do believe that she will either come close to dying or be placed in a perilious situation. Naruto will then be able to save her. Something which Obito failed to do.

The tricky part is that, just like ramenanmitsu mentioned, it's hard for Naruto to truly TNJ Obito if he hasn't experienced the same pain that he has. Perhaps we could have a situation like the 2011 OVA, just with the roles reversed. Naruto will then TNJ Obito and puff...it then turns out that Sakura wasn't really dead. The only problem I see with this is that, just like Nagato's mass resuccection, it would sort of cheapen the moment.

What if Sakura would actually be the one to TNJ Obito? That would be really awesome and it would also be a fun way to establish the Rin/Sakura parallel. I don't think it's very likely, but I still find the idea very endearing.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#160 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:04 AM

The most interesting part of this chapter was easily the Rin part. I do agree that Obito's struggle to regain his consciousness after absorbing this savage and primordial power was rather brief. At the same time, it just goes to show how strong his feelings for Rin truly are.

I too believe that a comparison will be made between Rin and Sakura. I don't think that Sakura will die though, but I do believe that she will either come close to dying or be placed in a perilious situation. Naruto will then be able to save her. Something which Obito failed to do.

The tricky part is that, just like ramenanmitsu mentioned, it's hard for Naruto to truly TNJ Obito if he hasn't experienced the same pain that he has. Perhaps we could have a situation like the 2011 OVA, just with the roles reversed. Naruto will then TNJ Obito and puff...it then turns out that Sakura wasn't really dead. The only problem I see with this is that, just like Nagato's mass resuccection, it would sort of cheapen the moment.

What if Sakura would actually be the one to TNJ Obito? That would be really awesome and it would also be a fun way to establish the Rin/Sakura parallel. I don't think it's very likely, but I still find the idea very endearing.

Naruto will never experience what Obito went though, Kakashi already told him that Naruto is different in many ways, the only real thing would be if Sasuke killed Sakura at the summit arc then i could say that the cases are similar but on the middle on a lot of powerfull shinobis he targets Sakura is just plain stupid also even if it happend would be more stupidier to think that Obito on the juubi form and all powerfull woudl simply say "you're right Naruto" then he kills himself or give up his power?

Obito's problem is that he only had few bonds, he had with Kakashi and Minato but Rin being the strongest, Naruto has Sakura as one of his strongest bonds but aswell Sasuke, Kakashi,Kiba, Hinata, Neji, Lee, Iruka and a lot of people.

I think that Kakashi will TNJ obito and he will pass his will to Naruto.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 25 July 2013 - 12:08 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users