#141 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 30 2013, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he's going to follow up Madara's story.
Hashirama might say that Madara is dead but he didnt knew he was alive.
What would Sasuke think when there's a power aroung that is capable of reviving his brother and along with his whole clan.

Sasuke might say " i'll not going to destroy the village" but "i'll go for the tailed beast and the juubi thing".
like Madara, Madara didnt wanted to destroy the village he wanted Hashirama's DNA while Sasuke would go after the "kyuubi".

Allow me to formulate something regarding what you said.

If Sasuke gives up on hatred and goes on something mad ( like Obito and Madara did, they don't really seem to go all hatred hatred, but only want to set in motion one crazy plan) he either will try the same thing with the genjutsu or try to resurrect his clan using the rinnegan or something else.

#142 Musicmanoful

Musicmanoful

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Supporting the best pairing in Naruto

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Mar 30 2013, 07:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Sasuke gives up on hatred and goes on something mad ( like Obito and Madara did, they don't really seem to go all hatred hatred, but only want to set in motion one crazy plan) he either will try the same thing with the genjutsu or try to resurrect his clan using the rinnegan or something else.

I always thought that sasuke just wanted to clease the Uchiha name rather than start it up agian. He was more focused on getting revenge that to revive the clan.

I would be so mad if sasuke got the rinnegan as his next power-up. But knowing kishi and his favoritism forwards him, he might do it.

NaruSaku

#143 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (Musicmanoful @ Mar 31 2013, 04:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always thought that sasuke just wanted to clease the Uchiha name rather than start it up agian. He was more focused on getting revenge that to revive the clan.

I would be so mad if sasuke got the rinnegan as his next power-up. But knowing kishi and his favoritism forwards him, he might do it.

I think Sasuke will get a power up. His abilities and skills won't stop just there. He'll be a lot more stronger when Naruto fights him again.

#144 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Mar 30 2013, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sasuke will not give up on hatred and also Obito and Madra are driven by hatred, just because they are dot act reckless and are rage fuelled does not mean they dont have hatred, Madara even said "the only thing my brother had to pass on was hatred".
Madara made that crazy plan because different than Hashirama he does not believe on others so he think about putting everyone into a genjutsu world.

Sasuke loves Itachi and he's being driven by it, his hatred now comes from Itachi and his clan, i dont think Sasuke is going to revive his clan but i think he's going to change the world, not with the same vision that Naruto has because he's the main antagonist of Naruto, so this si the reason why i believe that he will follow up Madara's path but with a different plan.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 31 March 2013 - 11:52 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#145 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 31 2013, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke loves Itachi and he's being driven by it, his hatred now comes from Itachi and his clan, i dont think Sasuke is going to revive his clan but i think he's going to change the world, not with the same vision that Naruto has because he's the main antagonist of Naruto, so this si the reason why i believe that he will follow up Madara's path but with a different plan.

^ this

#146 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:39 AM

I always believed (and by that I mean since Sasuke and Naruto had that little battle on the roof of the hospital), that much of the hatred of Sasuke was that he was not really stronger than Naruto. And since when Orochimaru on chapter 616 confirmed that even the power of Naruto's chakra Sasuke bothered, it does not get out of my head. happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users